Laura Lady Whore Ch. 1

Story Info
He was her favorite customer.
1.7k words
3.72
113.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
14 Followers

I was her favorite repeat customer, in fact the first to pay her as a whore. She thought she was getting two hundred dollars, just to play with herself at my direction. I had told her, if she could make me so hot, I jacked–off in her mouth, I’d see, she got six hundred dollars, for a thirty-minute show at a Stag Party. It was kind of an audition, or so I made her think.

Take everything off but the high heels, nylons, garters and the corset. That’s nice, I like a corset that let your tits free. Now sit in the armchair, with your legs over the arms. Play with your pussy lips, pinch them together with one hand and pinch your clit with other. That’s it Whore, you’ve got my Cock hard and in my hand.

Laura you know what a Nasty Slut you are, I want to see you punish yourself, so Spank that Juicy Cunt of yours. I know you Whore, you can make yourself Cummm slapping your own Cunt. So do it, get yourself off. Oh I do love watching that, a whore that looks like a Lady, Cummming while she slaps her own Fuck Hole.

Now get down on the floor, by that bag Laura. There are two Toys and some lube, here is how you will use then. You will be on your knees and lube both of then up. Bend forward and work as mush of that fat 12" dildo in your Cunt as you can take. That’s it Slut, that looks Nasty. Now keep in place with your cunt muscles, don’t put your hands on it again. Stay bent over, rub some lube on your tight ass pucker. Don’t put your finger in yet, rub more lube around the pucker.

All right Whore, it’s time to finger Fuck your own Asshole, Shove a finger in Laura and shove it fast. I do love the way you follow instructions. You rammed that finger right in. Stop, get your finger out of your ass. Good little Whore, it’s time for you to work the 6" rubber cock up your ass. Oh Yea, you do that so nasty, wiggling your backside, until half of the fucking dildo is up your ass. I like the way you keep your eyes on cock, with that nasty hungry look on your face. All right Slut. here is how you get me to jack-off in your mouth and the job.

Keep one hand on the rubber cock in your ass and fuck it in and out. Keep it a nice steady pace, all the way in, all the way out. Put the other on your Clit and rub hard. I’m kneeling right in front of you, get the head of my cock just inside your lips. That’s it, keep a little suction on my piss hole, while I jack my cock. Laury you’re a Nasty Lady Whore and I fucking love it. You’ve been paid to be Nasty and you just keep Cummming and Cummming. Here it is comes Slut, just keep the suction, keep that dildo moving in your ass Ohhhhh yaaaaa taste it, Suck it, Suck it all you fucking SLUT Whoooooorrreee.

This was mush more then what Laura thought it was, she would find that out later. I make my money selling information and it’s not to the good guys. I spend a lot of time nosing around, touching base with contacts and just generally gathering the information I sell. You might call me a blackmailer. Sometimes I do the blackmailing, sometimes it’s for the mob. They use me like an Independent Contractor. Today, I had just used one of the tools of my trade, a digital video recorder. I had it built into my brief case, it sat innocently on the floor, focused on the armchair and the bag.

You might think I was just recording some Nasty Sex, not so, I was gathering usable information. You see I had done a little snooping around and Laura wasn’t your regular whore. She was married to a successful businessman and civic leader in a small community thirty miles from the city. In all my snooping, I couldn’t find one reason she would need to be in the business. Not only did her husband have money, she had money of her own.

You might not know this, but there’re plenty of married whores, most of them, part timers. Part timers usually need a little extra money for the kids, the house, college or whatever. I use this type of whore a lot in my work. A good-looking, ladylike whore, can save you a lot of time, in my business. I never use one for business, util I’ve fucked her and checked her out, better then a bank would for a lone.

When Laura had come-on to me at a high-end club I hang out in, two weeks ago, I liked what I saw. She is thirty-three but looks mid-twenties. Very well dressed, well spoken and a hell of a body. If I’m going to use a whore for business, they had better be damn good and ready for anything. If a guy wanted them to lick his asshole while he jacked-off or piss in their mouth, I needed whores that went at like they liked it. When you have a video of some asshole pissing on a woman, you’ve got him by the nuts sack.

I ran my first test on Laura, right in the club. It belongs to a mob guy I do some work for and know well. I talked with the manager to see if I could use the office in back for about thirty minuets. When I got the go a head, I told Laura let’s go in the back where we can talk. She gave me a sweet smile and said, "Alright let’s go, you’ll be my first paying customer" The test was on, as soon as the office door closed. Laura here’s how it is for me. When I use a whore, I want it nasty, I’m paying for a Slut. Now how much for you to go in the bathroom, hike up your dress, pull your panties to one side and bend over the toilet while I Fuck your Asshole?

She didn’t even blink, "Three hundred if you lube me up good, five hundred if you do it the hard way." My thought at the time was, this lady likes fucking and needs money. All right Slut, go get over the toilet in position and I want your tits out, I’ll get some ass lube. The club kitchen was closed till evening but I had no problem finding some Wesson Oil. I do love it Nasty, she was bent over just like I had asked, blouse open and tits hang out. She had even added a nice touch of her own, Laura had booth hands pulling her ass-cheeks wide, giving me easy access and a great view.

Her panties where pulled over her left ass cheek. The panty crotch was pulling one pussy lip to the side, exposing a very wet cunt. Now here’s a lady that not only likes it but likes it Nasty. I could see, I was going to enjoy giving this test. While I got out of my clothes I told Laura, "Nice very nice, cunt juice to lube my cock. Yea, keep holding those cheeks open, em your pussy is Hot on my Cock." I poured some oil on her ass pucker and worked my thumb into the hole.

After only a few strokes in her juicy cunt, I pulled out, I wanted this short and nasty. I stuck my cock head between her ass cheeks, "Squat a little more bitch, line your asshole up with my fuck tool. As soon as she had it right, I applied a hard steady pressure to her ass ring. As soon as I was buried in Laura ass she said, "For another hundred you can cumm in my Slut mouth!"

You got Whore, now brace yourself on the toilet boil, while I slam fuck your asshole. Laura was slamming back on me as hard as I was pounding into her. I love a nice lady like voice talking filthy and Laura had it down, "Fuck my Ass, Pound my asshole hard. You fucking save that Cumm for my mouth. Oh yea my Asshole is Cummming on your cock you fucking Bastard, now I want your Jizzz in my mouth!" The Slut was Hot, as soon as I said, "Get your Whore mouth on it", she was on her knees with my cock buried in her lady like face, sucking my cummm up out of my balls.

Laura was more then worth the money and my time to run a check on her. As we straightened up, Laura told me the only thing she liked better then Nasty Sex, was being paid for Nasty Sex. I told her to meet me, same time next week at the lounge of the downtown Hilton, she had a steady customer. By the time we had our next get-together I knew more about Laura then her husband. Boiled down it was this simple, she liked nasty sex. She had been fucking off on her husband for quite awhile. Laura didn’t need the money, it just made the fucking nastier, to be paid for it. When she had told me her asshole was Cummming on my Cock, her asshole was cummming.

For some reason, I couldn’t make up my mind, what in hell I was going to do with this bitch. The easy thing was to pick up a hundred thousand or so. I had video taped the second cession, I had four hidden camera’s set up in the room we used at the Hilton. That tape alone would have had her paying off in a heartbeat. I had brought in a trusted whore, I ‘d used many times, to play Kinki business woman. The story Laura got was; A high-powered business lady I knew, wanted to be used and abused, by a man and a woman. The job required a little rough stuff, a few slaps, some hair pulling and such. She wanted to be forced to suck cock, eat pussy, double-fucked and pissed on. The lady was a friend of mine and I would pay Laura six hundred dollars to be my fuck partner. The lady wasn’t to know Laura is a whore.

Nasty Karl
Nasty Karl
14 Followers