Creampie of Jessica

Story Info
Jesse gives his lab partner a creampie and she gives it back.
3.1k words
4.68
98.1k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdriver
jdriver
45 Followers

When Jessica showed up at her friend Jesse's door at two in the morning, it wasn't much of a surprise to Jesse that she had been drinking, although the time of day was more of a giveaway that she had been drinking than what would be expected of her character. Jesse had come to be pretty good friends with Jessica through a relationship that began as lab partners in Dr. Anderson's physics class during their Junior year of college. Eventually they studied together and then, sadly to Jesse, the relationship quickly settled in the just friends level. Jesse never tried to take the relationship any farther than that because he knew that is where it was, but he also thought a lot about what could have been.

Jessica stood about five feet five and she had a very petite frame. She had long, thick straight black hair that always looked like it had a glow and never seemed to be the least bit out of place. Her beautiful brown eyes always seemed to have a smile inside them even when her lips were relaxed. Even though her frame was petite, she was very curvy and had a seductive shape to her hot little body. Her ass was round and looked like a perfect little bubble no matter what she was wearing and her breasts seemed larger than they really were because of how petite she was in the waist.

Anyway, no sooner than Jesse opened the door to his apartment, Jessica almost fell over trying to hug him.

"I'm fucking drunk." She blurted out, slurring badly.

Jesse chuckled a little and led her inside, holding her up so she could walk and wondering how she made it to the door in the first place. He told her he would take care of her and started thinking about what he could do to help sober her up, but knew time was going to be the only medicine to cure this wild bender she was on.

Once he had her settled on the couch, he walked away to get her some water and a couple of ibuprofen to try to prevent the impending hangover that was sure to hit her when she awoke the following morning. He wasn't gone more than a few seconds; but to Jesse's great surprise when he returned from the kitchen, Jessica was spread out on the couch totally naked and her clothes were lying on the floor beside her.

"Sorry." She giggled, seeing the look of total shock on her lab partners face. "I was hot."

Jesse smiled, trying not to stare at just how hot she was. He couldn't help but see it all though. Jessica was completely shaved and tanned all over. Her skin was perfect. It sounds funny to say that, but it looked so smooth and her complexion was amazing in that it seemed to lack one single imperfection. Her breasts were perky and pretty large for her small frame and her sexy, dark nipples stuck out nearly a half an inch. Jessica seemed totally comfortable in that she didn't make any attempt to hide anything and her legs were opened enough that even the pink of her tight little pussy was visible.

"No problem." Jesse told her, "I can open a window." He offered, thinking of how stupid that must have sounded to her as soon as the words left his mouth.

Jessica looked at Jesse with her big brown eyes and her drunkenness seemed to subside momentarily. "I'm not really hot, silly boy." She confessed playfully. "I'm really horny though." She told him, biting her bottom lip between her teeth innocently and cupping her hands under her breasts, squeezing them playfully.

Jesse was beginning to find himself in an awkward quandary. Should he be a good friend and just talk her down from where she was headed because she's drunk, or should he take the friendship closer to where he always wanted it to be anyway? Fortunately, Jessica knew her friend well enough to know where his mind was going.

"Please don't tell me I came to the wrong fucking place." She groaned, reminding Jesse she was drunk by her out of character language. "No strings. Just good fucking friends with really good fucking benefits." She offered, still toying with her tits. "C'mon, I showed you mine, now you show me yours." She squeaked playfully.

"What the hell." Jesse thought to himself, stripping down to nothing, overcome with excitement and nervousness. His heart pounded hard in his chest and his hands started to tremble.

Jessica stared at Jesse's thick, heavy cock hanging down between his muscular legs and her eyes widened a little. "Oh fuck." She sighed with a satisfied smile. "I clearly came to the right place." She giggled, biting her lip again seductively and squirming to sit up on the couch. "Just so you know, I'm going to be a nasty slut for you tonight so don't think less of me tomorrow." She said, scooting to her knees with her new target in sight and she eagerly grabbed his cock tightly in her delicate hands.

Jesse was pretty proud of his penis, knowing it was bigger than most, well, all of his buddies. He had seen a couple bigger in the community showers in the locker rooms over the years, but he definitely had a lot to be proud of. The surprise in Jessica's eyes when she first saw it made Jesse feel kind of glad she was drunk because it removed some of the initial fear he usually got from younger lovers with concern of the damage it may cause.

Jessica's sweet mouth looked really tiny when she started kissing the swelling head of Jesse's gigantic tool, but once she opened up and started to really suck him, he could tell he was about to get blown by a pro. She obviously enjoyed giving head and that always turns men on. Her big brown eyes shifted up to meet his, and she teased him by slipping his cock out with a loud pop, leaving it to bounce up and down for a second, still shiny from the layer of saliva her brief sucking left behind.

She stood up and plopped right back down on the couch, pulling her legs apart and holding them in the air. "Eat my tight little pussy." She demanded in her drunkenness. "Do you like eating pussy?" She asked.

Jesse didn't answer, but he quickly climbed between her legs and kissed her gently. Her smell was very sweet and she was extremely wet already.

Jessica reached down with both hands and pulled Jesse's warm face against her steamy cunt very hard. "Eat me." She demanded aggressively, moaning loudly as his tongue pushed deep into her tight little box, releasing a flood of her delicious sexual juice into his desperate mouth. "Oh fuck yes. I knew you were a fucking pussy eater." She shrieked, holding his head against her so hard that he could barely breathe and grinding her hips wildly as if trying to fuck his entire head.

Jesse's skilled tongue massaged, batted, and teased her clit until it was swollen enough to play with between his lips. Jessica stirred and squirmed making it obvious by the tightness of her pussy swelling around her lover's finger that she was about to cum, but she wasn't being her normal shy self, so her words also blurted it all out as it happened.

"Eat my tight little pussy." She squealed. "You're a great fucking pussy licker. Oh fuck yes!" She continued. "I'm going to cum all over your face. Oh, Ooohh fuck! Yyeeeeessssss! Ugh. Fuck!" She screamed, flooding him with her creamy juices as her body trembled in turbulence against his mouth in a wild frenzy of orgasmic bliss.

It couldn't have been two seconds after that orgasm and Jessica was asleep on the couch. She left Jesse hornier than hell and hard as a rock and she passed out cold, leaving him hanging. He tried a little to get her to wake up, but knew it was no use, so he simply brought her a pillow, covered her with a blanket, and went to bed horny.

***

The next morning, when Jesse awoke, Jessica was climbing under the covers. She was still naked and looked like she didn't feel so good. She quietly snuggled up tightly against him, kissed him softly on his chest and asked what happened. Her hand instinctively slid down his belly and held his cock loosely.

"Holy shit you've got a big dick." She said in a tired voice that made Jesse chuckle a little. "Did we fuck?" She asked.

"No." He answered. "You got naked and told me you were horny. I couldn't really resist cause you are so beautiful and I've liked you for a while now, and next thing I know I'm naked too. You sucked my dick just a little and then I sucked you and made you cum, and you passed out." He told her.

"Oh no! You didn't cum?" She asked in horror, feeling his manhood swelling even larger in her hand and squirming with desire.

"No." Jesse answered.

"Did you jack off? Be honest." She asked, giving his cock a slow stroke.

"No." He answered.

"Mmm. Sorry about that. I owe you a big one." She said, squeezing his balls gently in her hand. "Can I sleep by you for a little bit? I promise I'll make you cum as often today as you want." She said, quickly drifting off to sleep again.

***

The next time Jesse awoke, Jessica was kissing his nuts and fondling his cock. It was a pretty erotic way to wake up. Not a word was spoken. He looked down his naked body into her smiling eyes as she started to suck his cock, and she kept her eyes seductively focused on Jesse's until his closed in pleasure and the enjoyment of having her talented tongue working so diligently on his hefty dick. Her cheeks sucked in tightly as she pulled Jesse's hard cock out of her mouth and her hand followed along behind, crackling from the saliva that remained sliding under the tight grip of her small fingered fist around his throbbing shaft. It was a heavenly euphoric feeling that had Jesse completely relaxed and wildly excited all at the same time. His balls began pumping and the thrill of an orgasm started to work it's way through his already anxious body. With a long moan, he warned Jessica he was cumming, but she didn't change anything about the way she was sucking him. Her mouth moved in the same slow, steady up and down motion and her hand stroked at the same rhythmic pace until the last bit of his massive climax had flowed down her throat and into her belly.

"How was that?" Jessica asked with a smile that showed off her sexy cream soaked lips.

"Amazing," was all Jesse could muster in reply. "Simply amazing." He told her. "Thank you."

Jessica slid up beside Jesse, never removing her hand from his cock like she couldn't get enough of how it felt. Her lips rested seductively against his ear and she just started talking and saying some really sweet stuff about their friendship and the way she felt about her new lover. Jesse was surprised, if not shocked, to hear about it and eager to tell her he felt the same way, but she never stopped long enough for him to tell her. Her sweet words soon turned to sexual thoughts spoken out loud and Jesse found himself almost instantly hard again and wondering if he ever really went soft at all.

Jessica whispered softly into his ear. "When I first saw your cock last night, I just wanted it in me. I dreamt about it all night. About you fucking my tight little pussy, about sucking you off, about you slapping me with it. And then all I could think about was how bad I want you to cum in me. I love your taste. Your cum is sweet and thick. I can't wait to feel you shooting it deep into me over and over. I'm not a slut, but you make me want to be yours. I want you to fuck me now, while I'm telling you what I want. Do you want to fuck me now?" She asked, pulling him over on top of her and rocking her horny hips up to meet his raging hard prick.

Her body trembled the moment the head of his erection touched her silky wetness. Jessica had a small orgasm right there before the penetration even began. Her hands gripped Jesse's muscular ass cheeks tightly and she slowly pulled him into her, moaning her pleasure as her extremely tight pussy stretched to accept his manhood inside. Jesse held steady for a moment, letting her get used to the size of his meat and just to relish in the pleasure of her steamy, hot muscle squeezing so strongly.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned softly. "Don't stop again, just fuck me baby." She growled in a sexy murmur, releasing her grip and wrapping her legs around his body instead.

Jesse slowly pulled almost all the way out of her slippery wet hole, leaving a cool feeling from the room temperature against the slick film that her hot pussy left on his tight foreskin before he pushed steadily back inside of his new hot lover, this time pulling immediately back out and right back in again in a rhythm that caused her eyes to roll back in her head and an audible shriek of pleasure to escape her mouth. "Ugh, fuck yes!" She stammered. "Your big cock feels so incredible in me." She said, grabbing his head and pulling him into her for a deep passionate kiss that tasted remarkably of his man juice and strangely aroused him even more.

Jessica didn't miss much. "Mmm, baby likes that nasty sperm kiss." She said in a motherly voice, kissing him again and shoving her tongue deep inside his mouth in a seductive bad girl style kiss. "Your cum tastes incredible to me, but I didn't expect you to be the type to like it too." She confessed, kissing him deeply again while he moaned in approval.

Her dirty talking was driving Jesse wild. He, like everyone in Jessica's life, would have never expected her sexual prowess in a million years and he would have called anyone a liar for even suggesting she would do any of what she was doing. Jesse had known her almost a year before and had never heard a single cuss word come from her proper mouth. Now she was fucking like a porn star and telling about it in the most incredible sexy way he could imagine.

"Cum in my tight little pussy and I'll make you suck your sexy thick cream right back out of me." She told her lover boldly. "I know you want to suck my dirty pussy boy." She teased.

Jesse's pace quickened and his orgasm was raging through his body like a freight train trying to be held back with a rubber band.

Jessica picked up on the instant excitement too. "I knew you were a naughty boy." She purred softly. "Cum in my sweet little pussy." She encouraged. "I can't wait to feel you filling me up baby. I can't wait to feel that big cock pumping a big load of your hot, sticky cum inside me. And I can't wait to feel your soft lips kissing my nasty fucked and creamed pussy and cleaning me up for next time." She growled.

Jesse grunted and moaned with incredible pleasure like none he had ever experienced before in his life and he pounded her tiny pussy with a wildly furious pace that had his balls slapping loudly against her ass with each deep, powerful thrust. "Oh fuck yes!" Jesse screamed. "I'm cumming hard in your tight little pussy baby." He stammered, trying to maintain a steady rhythm even though he couldn't because the power of his orgasm was too great. He tensed up, and in a fury of spasms that came one after another with each one sending a wild shot of pleasure ripping through his buried cock, unloading every last drop he could get out of his nuts deep inside Jessica's steamy, hot little fuck hole.

As soon as Jesse came, he noticed how heavy he was breathing and that his head began to stop spinning so quickly. He looked down at Jessica under his tired body and she had a devious grin on her face as she gently shoved him off onto his back. She quickly slid up his body and straddled his face as though she was mounting a horse.

"What are you doing?" Jesse asked nervously.

"Shut up, boy." She said. "Lick my dirty little pussy." She ordered, not giving Jesse any other chance as her creamy snatch landed against his mouth and stayed there.

He couldn't believe she was actually doing it. He imagined it had all been just dirty talk when she was saying it. But the reality set in as soon as a steady stream of his hot semen flowed from her swollen, spent cunt. It made him wonder how he could have cum such a huge amount after having already shot one load down her throat only a few moments before.

Jessica was beside herself. "Oh fuck. I can't believe you like sucking your sperm out of me. I am so fucking turned on right now." She giggled in a giddy, schoolgirl tone. She reached down between her legs and spread her creamy lips apart and rose up just a little so she could watch the rest of Jesse's hot, white load drip into his mouth from above. "Mmm, you are a dirty little sperm junky, aren't you?" She giggled, grinding herself hard against her new man's face and spreading his sticky cum all over without a care in the world beyond repeating her own orgasm again very quickly. She used the contours of Jesse's face to massage her clit and stimulate her lips into a wild, mind-numbing orgasm that left her weak and motionless on the bed when it ended.

Not a word was spoken for several minutes. The room reeked of the wild couples delicious sex. Jesse could taste her creamy cum with his own, and he could smell the pungent aftermath of both of their orgasms too. It was erotic bliss for him. He could tell Jessica was equally pleased.

Jessica finally broke the silence as she pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked over at her sexy new lover. "Wow." She smiled. "Do you just want to keep doing this all day, or is it just me?" She asked.

Jesse slipped his hand down between her legs and slipped a finger into her still sloppy, wet pussy. "I'm for all day too." He told her.

***

jdriver
jdriver
45 Followers