Chivas

Story Info
A charitable way to go.
2.3k words
3.55
66.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are warned that some people will find that the sex in the story below shocks them.

IF IN DOUBT OR UNDER 18, READ SOMETHING ELSE.

This story contains no reference to real events or to real people

This story may be reproduced in any form provided credit is given to Penelope Caesar.

* * * * *

The sergeant from the town police had hair that was more silver than gray. As he sat in he armchair that had been placed at the table, he eased off his gunbelt to give himself room. The color of his skin reminded Jean Johnson that she had not had the Hershey bar she had promised herself.

"Now that Suzie Harris here has introduced us, Miz. Johnson, ma'am, tell me what happened that made you call the ambulance. Take your time. Its easiest to start at the beginning. What brought Sam Perkins to your house?"

"Well sergeant, he has been a friend of my husband's and mine for a long time. But he came as he does - did every other Thursday for Suzie. I had put him down for her third slot today."

"I don't quite follow, ma'am."

"Sam was one of our earliest members you see. He only comes - came twice a week this year, and for him it was always Dot or Sally on Mondays, and Ellen or Suzie on Thursdays. He made scheduling very easy for me."

"I'm still not quite clear ma'am. What is it you schedule?"

"Oh. I thought the town police must know. I schedule shags for our members every weekday."

"Members of what, ma'am?"

"Chivas, that is our society. The good causes we are raising money for this year are the visiting nurses and the girls' basketball team. We are only a little group. Apart from my Jim as president and me as Organizer, there are only 15 male members and five female. All our men are retired people."

"And the ladies ma'am?"

"All housewives, I won't say exactly how old but two have children at elementary school, and none except me are retired."

"And just what is it you schedule, ma'am?"

"Shouldn't you be writing all this down sergeant?"

"We'll leave that to when I follow you better, ma'am. You said shags, like the birds?"

"Yes. We say shags rather than fucks in case the wrong people overhear, but the words have the same meanings." Suzie struck in. "So you see Pete - sorry, we have to keep this formal, don't we? So you see sergeant, Sam was my third fuck this morning. Do you need to know who were the other two?"

"I don't see any need for that right now Miz Harris. But let me get this clear, you are one of the five lady members of this society?"

Jim Johnson spoke for the first time. "I shagged Suzie first this morning. She was on real good form, the way Chivas likes its ladies to be." Jean Johnson cut in " The other members here this morning were Corrie and the two men who had booked shags with her, Suzie's second and George for his monthly medical with me. I am a registered nurse you see, so it is part of my job to see once a month that every member is healthy and has everything in good working order. All the others had gone before Sam got his clothes off."

"Just a moment, ma'am. You are telling me that you had a monthly fuck with this George this morning, your lady member Corrie fucked two men members of your society, and Miz Harris had your husband, another man and then Sam Perkins?"

"That is right. A normal weekday morning. I have cancelled the afternoon slots."

When the sergeant looked bemused, Suzie tried to make things clearer. "Its really quite simple Pete - sergeant. The other four women and I average three turns here a week. Corrie and Ellen do less in vacation time and more to make up when school is in because they have young children. The men use us here when they want to. If two men want the same shag slot, Jean says who gets which." Jean went on. "The men average two to four shags a week. So three shags in a turn is quite normal, though I sometimes schedule up to five."

"And this is just to raise money for charities?" Jean replied. "The ladies subscription is only a dollar a year, but the men's two dollars a shag mounts up. Over $4,000 in each of the last two years. It would be more but people are away a good deal in the summer." Jim added "But we make more money from making and selling four or five videos a year. They net over $1,500 each. Most of the footage is good camera work and lighting of member's normal shags, with plot shots to link the sex shots together. The series is getting a name among mature sex buffs, partly because we don't use rubbers and we do shoot our stuff right inside. You just might have heard of it. It is called The Viagrans."

The sergeant's skin had gone a shade milkier. "But you are a Registered Nurse, Miz Johnson. Isn't that a terrible risk of disease?"

"Not amongst us, sergeant. I mentioned my monthly medical check ups, and anyone who had sex outside the society, except for ladies husbands, of course, would be expelled at once."

"Jean checks our husbands too, Pete -sergeant. The rule is that if we are too sick to take our turns here, we are too sick for sex with our husbands. In that case Jean helps us out with meeting their needs."

" It does stop the sluts getting lazy," said Jean, "and if they have not had a day off during the month I pretend they need one before it ends. Sorry, Suzie. I try to remember that you don't like being called a slut; but I would not have chosen you for Chivas if I hadn't been sure you would make a good one."

"Just what does Chivas stand for ma'am?"

"Charitably Inclined Viagrans And Sluts. The Viagrans are all retired men without permanent partners. Women are no good to us unless they are natural sexy sluts. I recruit them when we need one, and so far they have all been housewives with an itch and a case of boredom."

"You ladies are all volunteers?" Suzie gasped. "Oh, no! How could you suggest such a thing. Jean forced us all into it of course."

"Indeed I did. I blackmailed you into joining by getting you drunk and taking a video of you with George and Jim, didn't I? You need to force a slut into it to bring out that side of her character properly you know, sergeant."

"You say they forced you into doing this and are forcing you to go on doing this, Miz Harris?"

"Don't get so solemn lawman about this Pete. Jean is right. I hate to admit it, but being used as a slut all the time is just what I really want, and I need to be forced into it."

"Forcing women into having sex is a serious crime in this State, Miz Johnson, and I don't think that law says anything about a woman who wants to be forced into it. But the law does say somebody has to charge you with it. So I guess it won't come to a felony case."

The sergeant shook his head and slowly wiped his brow. "Going back to what I am here for, I take it Miz Johnson that you have been giving Sam Perkins regular medical examinations?"

"So far as a nurse is allowed to, sergeant. He seemed very fit and strong for his age. I saw no sign of heart trouble, or of an other serious disease. The last time that I examined him was eleven days ago. There was no sign of a problem then; in fact, he left me a little sore when he finished. He looked quite as usual when I saw him today."

" And what happened when he started taking his clothes off, Miz Harris?"

"I started sucking his cock before he finished taking them off. He liked that. I had a feeling that he might want to go straight into my ass, so I made sure his cock was well slicked up. I was right. It was the first time my ass was used today, so it was pretty tight. It hurt a bit as he shoved in with me on my knees on the edge of the bed, but I soon got going. A while later he simply shoved me on my back, told me to spread, and let himself go in good old fashioned shagging. He seemed to shift up a gear the first time that I came. When I was getting ready to come a second time, a bit less than five minutes later I guess, he sort of gasped out a groan, started shooting cum into me, and flopped down on me. I realized something was really wrong when I felt his piss swilling around. I yelled for Jean as I rolled his weight off me." She looked at Jean. "I guessed it was a heart attack straight away, and called to Jim to phone for the cardiac ambulance before I got to the bed. Suzie helped me get him into the right position ,and then wiped herself with her dress while I tried mouth to mouth and cardiac massage. The paramedics got there just as Suzie was helping me move him again. I was going to risk the sort of massage that might crack his ribs."

"How much Viagra had Sam taken?"

"None for months," was Jean's instant reply. "I bought a lot wholesale, but we have used very little. All the men have tried it, but they mostly reckon they don't need it. And we get plenty of shags as we are." Jim smiled, "Calling ourselves The Viagrans is a sort of joke. It is a running gag in the videos. We are always going to take it, but always get distracted by a shagable butt or a mouth that needs filling."

The sergeant got out his pen and a yellow legal pad to write on. As he arranged it, "The paramedics told us Sam and Suzie were both nude. They suspected some funny business. The Chief sent me out here because he said I have the sense not to make a scandal if there isn't one. We'll see if he is right." The sergeant wrote carefully and neatly, reading out word by word:

"The deceased, Samuel Perkins, was an old friend of Mr. and Mrs. James Johnson in whose house he had the fatal attack. Mrs. Johnson, who is a Registered Nurse, reports that, as usual, he appeared in excellent health for his age this morning. She believes that he was taking no unusual medication. He enjoyed strenuous activity which he treated as almost a form of calisthenics. He was moving a bed for Mrs. Johnson this morning, and the witness Mrs. Susan Harris reports that he had both stripped off most of his clothes to do so, and was using a good deal more force than was strictly necessary. At that point he collapsed, falling on Mrs. Harris, to her consternation. Unfortunately, her clothes became fouled. She immediately called Mrs. Johnson and helped her to put Mr. Perkins body in an appropriate position for cardiac massage. Mr. Johnson, the only other person in the house, was calling the cardiac ambulance. Mrs. Johnson then attempted resuscitation while Mrs. Harris quitted herself of the foulness. Mrs. Harris was called to assist Mrs. Johnson again before she had time to dress. At that point the paramedics arrived. Mr. Johnson accompanied the ambulance while Mrs. Johnson turned to comforting Mrs. Harris, finding her some clothes and washing Mrs. Harris' own outfit.

"If that is not right, we can re-write it."

"How did you know about Jean washing my clothes, Pete - sorry, sergeant?"

"Elementary, Miz. Harris. I looked at the washing line on my way through the yard. Now ladies, read that statement real carefully. Does it record all the essential facts that you can vouch for, clearly and truthfully?" After a long, bemused minute Jean nodded, and then Suzie. "Do you have anything to add to it Mr. Johnson?" Jim shook his head. "Now sign here please ladies. Write read and agreed before your name."

"Now you, Mr. Johnson."

The sergeant added the time and the date. Then he wrote below:

"Although clearly still suffering from shock, Mrs. Harris and Mrs. Johnson gave me a very clear and complete account of the sad events and the facts surrounding them. In my opinion, the two ladies are to be commended for their exemplary presence of mind."

Signed Peter G. Robbins (Sgt.)

"Copies of that statement will be ready for you at the police station tomorrow." The sergeant made no move to leave. "If you have no plans for the vacancy in Chivas, it might have a bearing that I am retiring next week, and have never needed Viagra. Suzie already knows that my ex -wife died in an automobile accident late last year, and that I am currently unattached." Jean looked at Jim and Suzie, who both grinned and nodded. Jean smiled, "Well sergeant- Pete I should say, I have been wondering what your skin tastes like. Can you be available for your entrance exam here about half past two tomorrow? Sally is already booked for three shags tomorrow, but I should like to see you with her after I have checked you out."

"With pleasure, ma'am, -or should I say Jean?, unless the Chief finds something special for me again. I have your phone number."

The sergeant gathered up his papers and gunbelt.