True

Story Info
Julie is hypnotized to believe everything Dave says.
3.1k words
4.42
169.6k
154

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,783 Followers

"...and in a moment, you'll wake, knowing everything I say to be absolutely true. One...two...three...and wake."

Julie blinked her eyes rapidly as she managed to take her attention off of the candle. "What did..." Suddenly, the events of the last twenty-five minutes sank in. "You hypnotized me!" she said, her tone awash with shock and fear.

Dave chuckled. "No I didn't."

Julie looked at the candle again, now just a little embarrassed. "You didn't? But I remember, we were complaining about the service in this place..." She looked around the crowded restaurant, still not seeing a waiter anywhere. "And you...you said you had a way to make the time pass quicker, and you had me look at the candle, and then you started talking..." She thought she remembered him saying something about going into hypnosis, then. But she knew he hadn't hypnotized her. So what had happened?

Dave shook his head and looked at her with a sympathetic expression. "I don't know what you're thinking, Julie, but none of that happened. We've just been having a quiet conversation. No hypnosis, no staring at the candle, none of it."

Julie blushed a little. Great, she thought. This is our first date, and Dave's going to think I'm a complete nutcase. "Sorry, I just...I guess I zoned out a bit, daydreamed a little."

Dave smiled. "Don't worry, Julie. I'm sure you're just very interested in hypnosis. You found out I'm a hypnotist, and it made you wonder what it was like to go into trance. It's OK. As soon as I mention it, people can't stop thinking about what it would be like to go under for me, and I'm sure you're no exception. You're just a very good subject who just doesn't have the courage to ask to be hypnotized."

Julie wanted to ask how he knew, but she stilled her tongue. She didn't want him to think she was obsessed with hypnosis or anything. "So, um...what were we talking about, then? Before I, um, zoned out." Zoned out wishing you would hypnotize me, but not quite having the guts to ask.

"We were talking about this restaurant," Dave said. "I actually picked it because of the lousy service, you know. The waiters usually take a half-hour to get around to taking your order, and I thought we could use that time to get to know each other better. The food is worth the wait, by the way."

Julie's stomach rumbled. "Good, I'm starving. So let's see, other than your..." She imagined for a moment drifting off into Dave's eyes, listening to his soft voice, but...no. He probably had women asking to be hypnotized all the time. It would be rude. "Other than your job, what can you tell me about yourself?"

Dave shrugged. "Well, it won't shock you to know that I really enjoy dominating women in the bedroom."

Julie nodded. "OK," she said matter-of-factly. "You mean like whips, chains, all that sort of thing?"

"Some of that, yes," Dave said. "But it's really obedience that turns me on. Seeing a woman get submissive, pliant, and ready to obey...you have to admit, the thought of being a slave kind of gets you hot."

Julie shifted in her chair, just a little. "Well, I mean..." She tried to think of a way to describe her feelings on the subject. "Yeah, a little. In the abstract. But y'know, just as a fantasy. It's not something I could ever see myself doing." Hypnosis, on the other hand, she could definitely see herself doing. Perhaps Dave would offer to hypnotize her later.

"Oh," Dave said, just a touch of disappointment in his voice. "Well, you might change your mind about that, I suppose. So now you tell me what you like to do in the bedroom. I think we know each other well enough by now to share our sexual fantasies without being ashamed."

Julie's eyes glinted a little wickedly. "I really like getting foot massages," she said. "There's just something about a guy rubbing my feet that gets me turned on."

"Oh, that's not surprising at all," Dave replied. "It's because of the pressure points. There are all sorts of pressure points in the human foot that do different things. Here, go ahead and put your foot in my lap, and I'll show you."

Her curiosity aroused, Julie kicked off one shoe and slid her leg up under the table so that it rested gently in Dave's lap. "What sort of 'pressure points'?" she asked.

"Well, this pressure point here, for example," he said, pressing a spot on the sole of her foot, "makes you hear a bell ringing."

Julie's eyes widened. "That is so weird!" she said. "How does it work?"

"I don't know, it's something about the nervous system. But it does explain why you get turned on by foot massages. They're probably touching here." He gently rubbed at her arches. "Every time someone touches here, you get a little more turned on."

Julie started to respond, but he was rubbing that spot, and suddenly, she was having just a little trouble remembering what she was going to say. She felt a sudden sticky dampness between her thighs. "I...oooh..."

The waiter picked that moment to arrive. "Bonjour," he said. "And what will you be having tonight?"

"I think we'll both have the coq au vin," Dave said, removing his hands from Julie's foot. She put it back on the floor, allowing Dave to order while she tried her best to recover her composure. Those little touches had gotten her much more than a little worked up. She wished she could calm down, just a little. Perhaps if Dave hypnotized her? No! she thought. She was not going to embarrass herself by begging to be hypnotized on the first date.

The waiter departed. "This really is an excellent restaurant," Dave said, "very elegant. They don't even let the women wear panties here."

Julie blushed, mortified. "They don't?"

"Nope. Sometimes the waiters spot-check, and if you're wearing panties, they throw you out."

"Dave," Julie said quietly, hoping nobody overheard, "I'm wearing panties. I'm sorry, if I'd have known, I'd never have worn them, but--"

"It's alright," Dave said. "I'm sure if you just slip off to the restroom and take them off, nobody will notice."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Julie practically ran to the ladies' room and stepped into a stall. Thankfully, she'd decided to wear stockings, so it was the work of a moment to hitch up her skirt and pull her panties off. Stuffing them into her purse, she returned to the table. "No harm, no foul," she said with a relaxed grin.

"Better hand them to me," Dave said, "just to be on the safe side. They might check your purse, but they wouldn't check my pocket."

"Good thinking!" Julie responded, handing him her panties. "Sorry, they're a little damp. From, you know, when..."

Dave nodded. "When you were thinking about slavery. It turned you on a lot. It's OK, Julie. I understand."

Julie couldn't quite meet his eyes. "Sorry. I just...yes, it turns me on, but I just don't feel comfortable doing it."

Dave patted her hand. "That's alright, Julie. You might not be comfortable with slavery yet, but you're comfortable with me, and I'm enjoying the evening a lot anyway."

Julie sighed happily. "Me too, Dave. I've never met anyone I felt this comfortable around. Normally, most of the guys I meet through a dating service are only interested in sex. They see my picture, and they're like, 'Oh, big titties, she must put out!'"

"Well, you'll be happy to hear that I think your tits are magnificent." Julie smiled at the compliment. "But really, I was more interested in your personality. You described yourself as attentive, imaginative, focused...I read your profile and I knew you were going to be very easy to hypnotize. You're very suggestible, Julie, you know that?"

Julie nodded. "I am," she said, a little apologetically. "I suppose that's why I always act so stubborn around guys who want sex, because I'm fighting the tendency to do what they say."

"And of course, you're turned on by the thought of doing what other people tell you. It's that whole 'slavery' thing again. You just can't seem to get away from the idea, can you?"

"No, but I..." She blushed. "I'm sorry, it just...it's not what I want to do, Dave."

"In that case, don't have any of the coq au vin." Julie looked around, but the waiter hadn't arrived yet. "It's a well-known fact that French cuisine makes a woman submissive and horny. Every bite you take is going to make you want to be a slave more and more."

Julie breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks for warning me!" she said. "I'm so hungry, I probably would have tucked right in if you hadn't said anything."

Just then the waiter returned. "Coq au vin for the gentleman and the lady," he said, setting down their dishes and departing.

Dave took a bite of his chicken. "Mmm," he said. "Excellent stuff. Tastes great, and the smell...it's utterly irresistible. Makes you so hungry, you can't stop yourself from eating."

Julie's hand twitched towards her fork. "But..." she said. "But if I eat it, I'll..." She sat on her hands, trying not to think about the bewitching smell of the dish in front of her. "I'll become horny and submissive," she said in a tiny voice.

"I know," Dave said sympathetically. "It's quite a dilemma. You're absolutely starving, and the food smells so good, and it'll be the best thing you've ever tasted...but with every bite, you get hornier and more submissive. I wish there was something I could do about it."

You could hypnotize me, Julie thought, but she couldn't quite bring herself to say it. Instead, she just struggled with her own hunger. Dave wasn't helping, as he tucked into his own coq au vin with obvious pleasure, seemingly oblivious to her own pangs of hunger. Every second felt like an hour, just staring at him eat, wanting so badly to taste the food that smelled so delicious, needing it...she leaned closer and closer to her own plate, and it wasn't until she realized she was about to start eating the chicken right off the plate like a dog that she pulled her hands out from under her legs.

Just one bite won't hurt, she told herself, licking a tiny bit of drool away from the corner of her mouth. She cut off a tiny piece and lifted it to her lips.

It tasted like heaven. She'd already eaten half the chicken before she even realized what was happening, and by then, her pussy was soupy with arousal. She wanted to submit so badly, now, wanted to just give in and be a good, pliant, obedient girl and do whatever she was told. Every bite brought pictures to her mind, pictures of her getting spanked, of her tied to the bed, of her big titties being pinched and rubbed by a strong, powerful Master who would know what to do with a slutty little girl like her.

But she couldn't, she knew that. She didn't believe that one person should be a slave to another. As much as she wanted it, as much as it turned her on, as badly as she needed to submit right now, she valued her independence too highly for that. She vaguely remembered telling Dave that during the conversation they'd had while she was daydreaming about being hypnotized, but it was hard to think through this fog of lust.

"Dave," she said, her voice quivering with need. "I ate all the chicken."

"I noticed." He was just about done with his own food. He'd started in on it a lot earlier than she had, but she'd practically wolfed down the dish while he ate slowly.

"Dave," and her lips practically ached to call him 'Master', "is...is there anything you can do to help me?" Like hypnosis. Please, just hypnotize me. She wasn't sure now if she wanted him to hypnotize her to help calm her down, or just because the thought of her staring blankly into his eyes, obeying all his commands seemed so hot, so sexy now. She was too fucking horny to think about it.

"Well, I think there's some stuff back at my place that can help," he said. "Would you like to come back to my place?"

Julie nodded. She didn't trust herself to speak. Dave left some money on the table, and they hurried to his car. Julie tried not to notice that her juices were slowly trickling down her leg, dampening her stockings as they left.

Dave drove. Julie was shivering with lust and arousal, and didn't trust herself to follow in her own car. "I have to warn you," he said as they drove, "I won't be able to get rid of your need to submit. It's too deeply ingrained now, you know that deep down you're just a slutty little slavegirl who needs a Master. All I can do is help you come to terms with that." Julie didn't answer, she was too busy pinching her own nipples through the fabric of her shirt. But she took in every word he said. She was just lucky she had him here to help her through this.

When they got inside, he took her into the bedroom. "Just wait here a moment," he said. "I'll be right back. I'd tell you not to take your clothes off, but, well...you won't be able to stop yourself anyway." With that, he left the room. Julie sat on the bed, shivering with lust. The skirt came off quickly, just the work of a few seconds. She managed to leave the blouse on for a minute or two, but it soon followed. The bra would have gone right after that, but she got distracted by the feel of her own breasts, and so it took almost five minutes to peel it off. She was proud of the willpower she showed by leaving the garter belt and stockings on, though. Dave would be pleased, she knew it.

Dave returned, holding a tube of lubricant and a short, slender phallic object with a flared base. "Found it!" he said. "The problem is that you're afraid to tell me what you really want, Julie. You're holding back your ability to truly submit, your desire to really be a slave, because you're afraid to be honest with me about your needs. Lucky for you, there's a way to fix that." He patted the bed. "Here, lie face down."

Julie did as she was told (and that felt so fucking good, she tried not to admit it but it made her weak in the knees with desire.) "You see," Dave said, "there are pressure points in your anus, too, just like in your feet." He got up, and went over to a chest of drawers. "These pressure points will release your inhibitions and help you to speak honestly." He opened up the drawers and pulled out several lengths of rope. "This butt plug can stimulate those pressure points, and the deeper I insert it, the greater the stimulation and the more you'll need to tell me what you really want. You'll fight it at first, of course. You'll be scared to tell me what you want me to do to you. But you won't be able to fight it forever. The deeper it goes, the more powerful the need to tell the truth." He returned to the bed, and taking one of her hands gently but firmly, he carefully tied it to the bedposts. "The ropes are just to keep you from hurting yourself, of course."

Julie gratefully stretched out her remaining limbs while he tied them down. She was so glad Dave was helping her like this, any other man (Master) would probably have forgotten to tie her down and let her arms and legs just flail around wildly. "Are you ready?" Dave asked, drizzling lubricant onto her anus and onto the dildo.

Julie nodded. "Yes, Master," she said. She realized she'd slipped up for a moment, there, but hopefully Dave hadn't noticed.

"Alright, Julie," he said, pressing the tip of the butt plug up against her ass. "What is it that you want?"

"I just want..." She felt the plug begin to slide into her ass, but she tried to think, tried to remember just why she hadn't wanted to submit to Dave. "I want to be an equal, not just a fucktoy, I want..." She let out a low moan as the butt plug slid deeper in, Dave's hand gently holding her hips, preventing her from bucking up against it. He controlled it, he controlled the pleasure she was getting from it. "I wwwawant...oh, I want to cum, god I'm so horny, it's so hard to think..."

He controlled the pleasure, he controlled her pleasure, it just kept going in deeper, filling her ass, feeling so good now... "I want to submit to you so bad, feels so sexy and good and hot but I'm fighting it because I shouldn't want that, I shouldn't but I do, I want it so fucking much and it makes me so hot that I don't want to keep fighting it, and..." He controlled her pleasure. He controlled her. She grunted now, rubbing her groin up against the bedclothes, knowing they were getting soaked with her juices, but not caring as the flared base of the dildo pressed against her ass cheeks, her ass feeling so deliciously full now, "and I won't be able to fight it if you hypnotize me, I want that, oh god i want You to hypnotize me so much, i want You to hypnotize me and enslave me and break my will, please, please hypnotize me..."

Dave caressed her buttocks possessively. "That's right, Julie. It took a long time to realize that, but now you understand it all and you know it's true. You don't want to fight it anymore. You want to be a slave."

"...i want to be a slave, please..." He was wiggling the butt plug, just a tiny bit now, each little motion setting off shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

"And all that's necessary for you to become one is one last step, one last thing that will turn you into my pliant, willing, blank, hypnotized slavegirl. You need to sleep for me again."

"...yes, i need to sleep for You again..."

Dave snapped his fingers. "Remember the candle, Julie."

Julie remembered the candle, and slept.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,783 Followers