Thanksgiving Dinner Ch. 05

Story Info
She tries anal with her husband.
897 words
4.19
66.3k
8
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to get tired of cleaning cum off of me. I had just finished up when Tom stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You are so beautiful," He said, "I don't tell you that enough."

He smelled my hair and kissed my neck. "My family just thinks you're great. I thought for sure my brothers would have ragged on me for missing the game this afternoon, but they must have really enjoyed your company, because they didn't say a thing."

"It was definitely interesting," I said, feeling the guilt pulse through me.

"Thank you for being so wonderful." He started to grind his hips against mine.

"Tom, this is your parents' house." I said, trying to avoid his advances. I didn't think I could make love with him after everything that had happened today.

"They'll never know," He said, leading me to the shower, "Besides, I think I heard Mark and Claire in their room. It'll be fine."

"Tom, I don't know," I started, but he had already turned on the water and was undressing. He gave me his best come-hither glance and reached for my hand. He pulled me toward him and into a deep kiss. I melted against him, guilt burning under my skin. He undressed me and we stepped into the shower.

He was rock hard, so I knelt down in front of him and sucked his cock into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on him, swirling my tongue around the head and massaging his balls. He moaned, hot water running down his body, and pressed me against him. After a few minutes of stroking and sucking, I felt him start to cease up.

"Not yet!" He cried, pulling me to my feet, "I want to last for you, baby. I want to make you cum."

I couldn't bear the thought of another dick cumming inside my pussy, even if it was my husband's. "Why don't you take my ass this time," I purred against him, "I've been thinking about it, and I want to do this for you."

"Really?" He asked, his hands fondling my breasts, "You'd really let me do that?"

"Just do it slowly, okay? You're too big for me, cowboy."

He responded by kissing me firmly and then twirling me around so my nipples were crushed against the cold shower tiles. He pressed his hard-on against my ass crack with a throaty growl. "Are you sure about this, baby?"

"Please," I said, shame flooding through me, "I need you to."

He spread my legs and explored my ass with his right hand. His left hand kept me pressed against the wall. I kept my eyes closed while he poked a finger in. It slid in okay, but we definitely needed some lube.

"I'll be right back," He said, jumping out of the shower and out of the room. He came back moments later. I hadn't moved. He resumed his position, this time squirting the cold liquid onto my asshole. He poked around, moving the lube in and around, loosening me up. I moaned a little. Maybe it was guilt; maybe I really was a slut. Either way, the beast was back. I wanted him to fuck me. I started rubbing up against him.

"Hungry, are we?" He asked, pulling his fingers out. He wrapped his left hand around the back of my neck and pressed me firmly against the wall. It wasn't like him to play so rough, but it turned me on even more.

"I've been bad," I said, pushing back against his cock, "I need to be punished."

"And I'm just the man to do it," He growled. I guess these past couple of months have been hard on him too. His pent-up sexual energy was incredible. He slapped my ass, making me yelp.

"Shut up or you'll wake the baby," He hissed.

He pressed the tip of his cock against my ass and eased it in, just about an inch or so. I was pretty wet, but he was pretty big. "Brace yourself," he said, and that was the only warning he gave before he thrust his dick completely inside of me. I screamed and he slapped me across the face.

"I said shut up!" He had already started to find his rhythm. My ass burned with the size of him.

He wasn't as big as Mark, but he was way bigger than Steve. I whimpered under his weight, but it only seemed to turn him on more. He felt like he was getting even bigger inside my asshole, but there was nothing I could do. He still held me firmly against the wall, his unrelenting cock fucking my tiny ass.

"I've been dreaming of seeing your ass filled with cum for a long time," He said, nibbling on my ear, "Today's the day." He grunted, and for the second time that day, cum exploded up my ass. His erection was shrinking when he pulled out of me.

"I'm sorry, baby, I wanted to make you cum before I did, but that was too damn good."

He kissed me, hard and dirty, and then pulled away. "Rain check?"

"You betcha."

We cleaned and dried ourselves off and put Tommy Jr. to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms, but it wasn't Tom's dick that I dreamed about that night.