Angel Learns My Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Consequences of Angel's Overnight Date.
850 words
3.49
62.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers

When I woke up the next morning, Angel was taking shower. Washing her sins away I though to myself.

We had a quite breakfast without much conversation. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. "Well, are you going to tell me if you fucked him or not?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, let's see," Angel replied teasingly. "If I say I didn't, you will be comforted but disappointed. If I say I did, you will be hurt, but turned on, why don't you choose. Besides, didn't your tongue answer your question when you licked my pussy last night?"

Mind fucked again. She really knew how to keep me off balance. "I wasn't sure, it tasted a bit salty, but, I'm just not sure." I replied.

"Well, why don't we just leave it like that, that way, you are aroused, but not hurt." She said with a wicked smile on her face.

To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to know. I decided to let the subject rest for a while.

Later that day, after coming back from the gym, I noticed that the phone cord let to the bathroom where the door was shut. I quietly sneaked up and put my ear to the door. I could hear Angel talking on the phone in a quiet tone.

"Oh yes Rachel, I enjoyed our sleep over the night before last. It was fun to have a girl's night. Kelly, no he has no idea. He suspects I went to San Francisco and spent the night with an ex-boyfriend. It's driving him crazy. Yes, I paid a limo driver to pose as my date, and then recorded his voice and laughter for the phone call and our parting scene. I even got him to give me a semen sample to rub between my legs to really rub it in, to coin a phrase. Listen honey, Kelly will be home any minute, I had better hang up, love you, talk to you soon."

Well my, my. I thought to myself. She didn't fuck anybody, except my mind. She went to all this trouble just to turn me on. What a woman! Well, I think she deserves a reward for being so thoughtful.

While Angel was out shopping, I made my plans. First I reserved a limo to take us to the airport. Then I made first-class plane reservation, round trip to San Francisco. The opera was still playing, so I booked box seats for two, then, overnight hotel reservations for the penthouse with a view of San Francisco and finally, dinner reservations for two at a French restaurant.

I told Angel to not make plans for the weekend and to dress up Friday night for a formal occasion. She was shocked when the limo pulled up to our house and even more surprised when we boarded the plane to San Francisco. Angel was totally thrilled with the opera and clung tightly to me as we entered the French Restaurant.

"Good evening, Madame," the waiter stated, "So nice to see you again!"

"What did he mean by that?" I asked her.

"Nothing honey, I think he has me confused with someone else." She quickly answered.

After we were seated, the waiter asks me what I would like to drink, I gave him my order and then he asked Angel, "Would you like the Mango Margarita again Madame?"

Mango Margarita, I thought to myself, how did he know that was her favorite drink?

Angel must have seen the shocked look on my face, and started laughing. "Remember when I went to the ladies room at the opera, I call the Restaurant and told them to have the waiter say these things as a joke. You fell for it completely. I love you so much and love this wonderful surprise you are giving me.

Very funny, I thought, but I didn't remember telling Angel the name of the restaurant. Oh well, maybe I did, can't remember.

After dinner we went back to the penthouse, drank some champagne, and danced on the patio while the lights of San Francisco twinkled below us.

We made love that night, no SMBD, cuckolding, teasing or mind-fucking, just great sex. Just because I have a few fetishes, it doesn't me I can't get off any other way. I see these fetishes like an occasional spicy dish. Angel says she feels the same way.

I am not into dominating or fucking other women. I'm not into physical pain, either giving or receiving and I am not blessed with a big cock, 5-6 inches, normal or slightly below. As I have gotten older, my libido and stamina have diminished. I usually have to use my mouth or fingers to bring her to orgasm.

The one thing I do have is age, experience and imagination. I have learned that the sexiest part of the body is the brain. So we play. Play with the green-eyed monster. Play with the decreasing size and stamina. Play with the gender. Play with the love and respect that we have for each other. It works for us.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers