Dad Teaches Daughter

Story Info
Daughter wants to learn about sex from Dad.
3.1k words
3.98
1.08M
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,249 Followers

My wife and I have three children. The oldest two are grown up and moved away leaving our youngest daughter, Christine, still at home and a senior in High School. She is a delightful girl and has had a variety of boyfriends. She has had some problems with peer pressure to conform to the other kids. Sometimes she comes home crying and tells me and my wife her problems.

My wife had to fly to another state to visit her very sick sister. That left me and Christine to shift for ourselves. I usually brought home prepared food for us to have dinner. I then watched TV while Christine studied and was on the phone with her friends. One evening after we had prepared for bed, she started crying. I asked, "What is the matter?" She gruffly said, "Everything."

"It can't be that bad, why don't you tell your Dad and maybe I can help."

I sat beside her on the couch, hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. She said, "My girl friends teased me today and Jim said he would not take me out with the gang this Saturday evening."

"What did they tease you about?" She looked away from me to say, "A lot of things." I couldn't get her to go into details and finally said, "You are a pretty girl and have a good personality, maybe you should make other friends." I could see that comment didn't help her at all.

She was still whimpering a little and said, "Could I get in bed with you for a little while before I go to my room." I knew she needed comfort and walked with her into the master bedroom and got in bed. I hugged her until she stopped crying. I told her, "You are still my little girl and your mother and I love you very much." She responded to say, "I love you too, Daddy, and I wish I never had to go back to school and could always stay right here for you to hug me."

She cuddled in my arms. I could feel her nearly naked body and knew that someday a boy would marry her and have wonderful sex with her. My cock started to get an erection, but I could not let it punch her. Soon she was sound asleep. I knew I should not touch her sexually, but I could not resist the temptation to feel her very soft breasts. I hesitated, but then I put my hand under her nighty to feel her cunt. I used to change her diaper as a baby, now she has a grown up cunt. I wondered how many boys had done this and if she was still a virgin. This was my daughter I was feeling her body, I must stop. I knew I had to get her out of my bed before I did anything else. She remained asleep as I carried her to her bedroom and covered her up in her own bed.

During the middle of the night, it started lightening and thundering. The house shook with a big thunder clap. Christine came into my bedroom and said she was scared. Could she get in bed with me. Of course, I said for her to crawl right in.

We hugged each other tight while the thunder continued. Finally, the weather outside quieted down. Christine continued to hug me and said, "I don't want to go back to my bed right now. Earlier this evening you asked me why my girl friends were teasing me. Please don't get mad or scold me, but I want to tell you. They teased me because I'm still a virgin. Jim said he would break up with me if I didn't go all the way with him. I like Jim and would have sex with him, but I'm so afraid of pregnancy. He told me he would use a condom, but I'm very uncertain about that."

I was startled at her frankness in telling me this It was nice to know my lovely daughter was still a virgin. I said, "Yes, I agree with you about the danger of pregnancy. Don't you think the simplest thing is to remain a virgin until you are married."

"But daddy, my best three girl friends are not virgins and they like to have sex with their boyfriends."

I kept trying to think of something to say. Then I said, "What have you and Jim been doing?"

"We kiss a lot and I let him feel my breasts through my blouse. He wants to feel my crotch. I always wear pants for protection from his hands. I wore a dress one night and he rubbed my crotch through my panties."

I asked, "Did you ever feel of him?"

"Yes, daddy, he takes his cock out and I play with it. He cums and gets my hand and arm wet." Now I realized my sweet daughter knows about a man's cock.

My daughter then seriously said, "Daddy, I want to learn about sex. Mom told me long ago that I would not have another brother or sister because you had been fixed. I know you can not get me pregnant. Daddy, would you have sex with me?"

"But I'm your father and we just can't." She responded, "I know, daddy, but you have taught me so many things. You taught me to ride a bicycle, you taught me to swim and a lot of other things, now teach me about sex."

She had a good point and I was beginning to get an erection when she said, "Please, daddy." I asked her if she ever had an orgasm. "Yes, daddy, I often rub my clit when I am in bed. All my girl friends have a vibrating dildo and I do too. My girl friends tell me a real man's erection is much, much better. I want to feel it too."

I was a little shocked at what she was telling me. I relented and said, "Alright, I'll teach you. Take off you nighty and I'll remove my pajamas." I had never sexily kissed my daughter before and was wondering if it was appropriate right now, or should I limit our session to fucking only.

I asked her, "Since you want to learn, how do you think we should start?"

"I like sexy kisses, and I've never kissed you like that before. Let's do it."

I then kissed her rather lightly, but her mouth was open wanting to kiss me that way. I opened my mouth as our tongues meshed for a long sexy kiss that made my cock very hard. I realized she was very experienced with sexy kisses from all her boyfriends.

She said, "I usually feel Jim's cock as we kiss." After saying that, she reached down to hold my cock. "Daddy, yours is bigger than his, it feels very hard."

When we kissed some more, I asked if Jim ever sucked her nipples. "No, I never let him do that." I then kissed her nipples taking time to kiss both of them. She started breathing a little different. "Daddy, that feels so good, I didn't know it would feel that good. Do it some more."

I realized she had never had much foreplay except for kissing. I suggested, "If you like that, let me show you another good position. I think you'll like it."

I turned around in bed to get in a six nine position. I rolled her up on top of me and put my face at her crotch, then began to lick her cunt. I heard her say, "Oh, that feels good. I've never done this before." In the meantime she was holding my cock as if she didn't know what to do. I said, "Don't be afraid to put it in you mouth." She responded, "I've heard of this, but I always thought it would be dirty or something bad. Will it shoot in my mouth?"

I encouraged her, "Go ahead and put it in your mouth and see if you like it." I then felt her mouth on the head, then she started licking around it. Soon, she was going up and down. I was sucking her clit causing her butt to squirm.

I asked if she liked what she was doing. "Yes daddy, it is nice and I like it. I can feel your balls with my hands. I don't know if I want you to shoot in my mouth. Please don't." I responded, "OK, daughter dear, I just wanted us to do this in foreplay, now let's turn around for me to put it in you. I think that is what you really wanted to learn about."

She laid on her back as I got on top of her. I thought I would teach her this simple position first. She was very wet as I slowly entered my cock. When I was fully in her, she said, "My girlfriends are right, that does feel much better than the dildo."

We sexily kissed some more as we slowly made movements. I thought she was working up to an orgasm and decided to speed up to cum at the same time. We both groaned and I muffled a yell as I continued to spurt cum in her. I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock. When our bodies simmered down, I gave her some tissues to hold at her cunt. I rolled off and laid by her side.

I asked, "Now what do you think about sex?"

"I think I was in heaven when I had my orgasm. Daddy that was so good. That is so much better than the vibrator. Can we do it again?"

She had me stumped. I'm much older than her boyfriends and usually cum once a night. But with this young beautiful girl lying beside me, it was so tempting to try again. I said, "Honey, it's soon going to be time to get up. I have to go to work and you have school. Why don't we get some sleep now and wait until tonight. I'll show you some more positions."

She reluctantly agreed, "Alright, but don't forget. I'm staying right here in this bed with you. I want you to hug me while I sleep. I feel so safe and loved in your bed. I'll forget about all my troubles here with you." She then realized she was still holding the tissue at her cunt to keep the cum from running out of her. I told her to sit on the commode to let it drain out. She spread her legs to look down. She was fascinate with watching my cum drain out of her into the commode. She said, "You squirted a lot in me, didn't you daddy. I had no idea it would be this much." I responded, 'This is just your first time. You will be sitting on a commode many times in your life like this to let it drain out of you"

The day at the office seemed to go by slow for me. I was looking forward to seeing and feeling my daughters naked body. I kept thinking about teaching her more positions. Compared to my wife, her young body was so trim and vibrant.

That night as soon as dinner was over, we didn't want to wait any longer to become intimate. I could see and feel my daughters body as we took a shower together. She told me, "I told my girls friends today at school I was no longer a virgin. They giggled and asked all about it and who was the boy. I couldn't tell them it was my daddy, so I told them I met a college boy who was very experienced with sex. I told them I actually took his cock in my mouth. They asked if he cum that way. I said I didn't want to get that stuff in my mouth. They told me they liked it. I could either spit it out or swallow it. Tonight, I want you to squirt in my mouth."

I responded, "Honey, I'll be happy to teach you most anything about sex. You are the most loveable daughter, and I love you very much."

We started sexy kissing as soon as we laid on the bed. She seemed anxious to take my cock in her mouth and soon we were in the six nine position. We forgot to dim the lights, now I could see her cunt and ass at close range. Her butt was so narrow and trim and her cunt looked so cute and inviting to kiss. I licked up and down her slit pushing my tongue in her hole as I passed over it. She was squirming her butt while I could feel her mouth going up and down on my cock.

I heard her say, "Daddy, you can squirt in my mouth anytime."

"Yes, my darling daughter, I will, but let's don't rush." I concentrated on suck her clit causing her butt to respond more vigorously.

She was going up and down faster on my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore and blasted in her mouth. My cock kept jerking as I shot squirt after squirt in her mouth. Earlier she had placed the tissues near her. I heard her pull some tissues out of the box, so assumed she was spitting some of it out.

She didn't have an orgasm as yet. While she played with my balls and sucked on my now limber cock, I sucked on her clit until she had an orgasm.

We laid together while we talked, "Daddy, the girls told me I would like that and I did. You squirted so much in my mouth I nearly gagged. I had to spit some of it out, but I did swallow some of it."

"Honey, you will learn more as time goes by. I think your future husband is going to like your technique. You are very good at it even though it was your first time." She responded, "Thank you daddy, you are a good teacher. Now what can we do?"

I said, "Dear daughter, I'm much older than your young boyfriends, I'll have to wait awhile before I can get hard." She then responded, "Daddy, I've heard of triple X movies and have never seen one, do you have any?"

"Yes, if you would like to see one, I'll set it up in the living room where we have the VCR."

We sat naked on the couch together to watch the X rated movie. It started off with a girl sitting on the couch and the boy on his knees licking her cunt. Then the boy moved up to ram his cock in her. They fucked for awhile, then when he cum, he pulled back to shoot all over her body. She said, "That looks interesting. My boyfriend cum in my hand and some on my arm when I played with him. I would like for you to do that sometime."

The next scene was two boys having sex with one girl. I could see my daughter was very curious about what they did. She said, "I didn't know people did that." She was holding my cock and I was playing with her cunt while we watched the movie. I suggested we get down on the floor while we continue watching.

I laid on my back and motioned that she should move up on top of me. She didn't quite understand until I told her that I wanted her to sit on my cock. I was lying so that I was still facing the TV. She was facing me and eased fully down on my cock.

She started moving up and down on it. I put my hands on both her shapely breasts to keep them from bouncing too much. She was facing me and could not see the TV. I told her to turn around the other way. She turned around without letting my cock come out of her. Now we both could watch TV as we slowly enjoyed the feelings.

Her butt was so trim and shapely and I could see her ass. Also, I could watch my cock move back and forth in her cunt. She said, "Daddy, this is a good position and I never would have thought about it if you did not teach me. You are completely in me and it feels so good."

A little later we went in the bedroom where it was more comfortable, especially for me. During the evening, she had three orgasms while I had a second one when I exploded in her cunt. Again, she watched my cum drain out of her when she sat on the commode. This time she expected a large amount to drain and didn't comment. I thought, she is becoming an experienced sex partner. I had taught her several enjoyable positions.

One day after I was home from work and Christine was studying in her room, my wife called to say she was flying home the next day. Both Christine and I knew we had one more night of privacy. We made the most of it by trying many of the positions I had taught her. We had time to talk about the future.

She said, "I've decided to go to the local college so that I can stay home. I love you and Mom, and I especially like sex with you. You have taught me so much. Mom is gone some of the time and I know we can have privacy now and then. As time goes by, you can teach me more."

I asked, "What about Jim or any other boys you go out with?"

"Yes, I'll date and go out with the gang. I don't want to take a chance on pregnancy. If I like a boy, I'll play around with him, but I will not allow him to cum in me."

I wanted to advise her against sex before marriage, but I knew it wouldn't do any good to tell my daughter to refrain from all sexual activities. I was glad to hear she would not let a boy cum in her.

I asked, "If you are not going to let your boyfriends cum in you, are you going to satisfy them in some other way?"

"I'll probably play with their cocks until they cum like I've been doing in the past."

I then suggested, "That would be alright, but I'm sure they would prefer you to take their cocks in your mouth and let them cum that way."

"Daddy, you are a good teacher. I'm glad you reminded me of that. I like for you to shoot in my mouth, so I know I would like my boyfriends to do that too." When she said that, I knew she would keep her boyfriends happy.

Vic5
Vic5
1,249 Followers