She's Daddy's Girl Now

Story Info
Stephanie's brother's learn a lesson from Dad.
2k words
4.14
100.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was the only woman in the house. Her father worked often and she was left with her older brothers, Tim and Tom. They were twins, twenty-one years old. She was three years younger, just turned eighteen.

A few weeks after her eighteenth birthday, she was in the downstairs bathroom. She had just stripped off her clothes and was standing completely naked checking herself in the mirror. She liked to look good and she often did this.

She hadn't been there for very long when Tim opened the door. The smile on his face scared her a little, Tim and Tom were always on her case. Before she could push him out of the door or cover herself with a towel, he called Tom in.

Soon she was cornered in the bathroom with both of her brothers, while she stood naked.

"If you don't let me out, I'm telling dad," she said.

"Tell him if you want to. If you do, we'll tell him you've been teasing us by walking around naked," Tom said.

She sighed, what did they want from her? She didn't know, but she was sure they wouldn't let up til they got it. Tom grabbed her and flipped her over his shoulder. He headed out of the bathroom and back upstairs. He continued up the stairs to the attic he and Tim shared.

When he entered the room, he tossed her onto the bed. She lay there, frightened. Tom climbed on top of her and held her arms above her head. Tim handcuffed her to the posts. She tried to fight him, but wasn't getting anywhere.

Tom climbed off of her when her arms were incapacitated. She tried to stop them, tried to talk them out of it. She started to sob.

Her brothers stripped off thier clothes. Both of them had raging hard ons. She was impressed, she hadn't seen any this big before. Her tears began to dry on her cheeks.

Both sat on the bed on each side of her. Tim spoke, "Don't worry baby sister, we're not going to hurt you. We just want to make you feel good."

When he finished speaking, each man leaned thier mouth down and engulfed her nipples. She felt thier hands caress her and she liked it. She never thought she'd like being touched by her older brothers. She didn't want them to quit.

Tom let go of her nipple and went to the bottom of the bed. He opened her legs and soon was burying his face in her cunt. She had never had this done before. He lapped at her juices and stuck his fingers places she'd never thought they'd go. She was moaning and bucking. He was pleasuring her like no other man had.

While Tom tasted her, Tim straddled her stomach and began to fuck her tits. He pressed them together and slid his cock between them. He wasn't there long before he came over her chest and face.

When he climbed off of her, Tom took his place. He quickly came over her chest too.

She was laying covered in her brothers cum when she heard her father entering the hall downstairs. They released her but not before Tom leaned close to her ear and threatened, "If you tell Dad, we'll just fuck you next time."

She raced downstairs and into her father's arms. "Daddy, Daddy, Tim and Tom tied me to the bed and did bad things to me!" She was sobbing now.

Her father was a large man, much larger than her two brothers. She was tiny in his arms and still completely naked. He sent her to his room to wait for him so he could go deal with her brothers.

She went to her father's room, she was naked and very aware of it. She slipped on his old t-shirt and climbed into the nice comfy bed he had. She could hear him screaming at Tim and Tom upstairs. She knew they'd get back at her later, but right now her father was home and she was safe.

When he father appeared in the doorway, he looked angry. "Can I sleep in here with you tonight Daddy?"

He smiled at her, "Of course baby, you're welcome in my bed anytime." After her father had showered and slipped on a pair of pajama pants, he slipped into the bed next to her. She was soon asleep, her head resting against her father's chest.

It was about four in the morning when Stephanie awoke. She was still wearing nothing but her father's t-shirt. She could feel a hand on her thigh, slipping between her legs. She could tell her was feeling for her warmth.

She spread her legs a little, just so he could touch her. His fingers caressed her clit, rubbing her. Her breathing against his neck and opening her legs surprised him. He never thought she would be interested in him.

He whispered into her ear, "It's been so long since I've had a woman baby. If I can't have you, stop me now. I won't be able to stop if you don't."

She kissed his neck, "I want you too, please fuck me Daddy."

Her answer was all he needed. He pulled her onto him, she was now straddling his lap. Thier lips met in a passionate kiss. He slipped the t-shirt over her head, revealing her perky breasts.

He kissed down her neck then each of her breasts. He flicked his tongue over her nipples. They instantly hardened. She pressed her pussy onto his cock. Seperating them was a thin piece of cloth. He grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks. Now his cock rubbed against her clit.

He rocked her over his erection, she moaned. "Oh Daddy, I'm hot for you."

With a quick motion, he slid his pants down and pressed her down onto the head of his cock. As he entered her pussy, he almost exploded. She shivered in orgasm as she rocked her hips.

Before he could explode, he flipped her onto her back. She instantly spread her legs wide and touched herself. She was completely bare, his favorite. He dropped his head down between her thighs and took one long lick from ass to clit. She was perfect, he thought to himself.

He buried himself in her sweetness, tasting and teasing every inch of her. He used his fingers to rub her clit while he teased her hole with his tongue. He slipped a finger into her ass and suckled her clit, she was bucking against his hungry mouth. He made her cum all over his face.

When he lifted his face to meet hers, she was smiling. "Oh Daddy, you're so good at that, let me make you feel as good as you made me feel."

She was begging and he liked it. He took away from the bed, his erection poking out at her. He motioned for her to come to him. She dropped to her knees on the floor at his feet. Her mouth was inches from his plump cock.

He put his hands on his hips and jutted his cock out to smack her across the jaw. She took that as her invitation and took hold of his erection with both hands. She jerked him with both hands while she took turns licking the head of his cock and lowered down to lick his ball sac.

It took all he had to keep from exploding on her face. He wanted to make this last for as long as possible. Who knew if she would change her mind when they awoke tomorrow.

When she finally took his entire length into her mouth, he grabbed her head. Pressing her down onto his erection, she gagged at first. Once she opened her throat to his entire length, he could fuck her mouth. He got into a fast deep motion, she rubbed her tongue against the ridges on his cock. He felt his pre-cum dribble out into his daughter's mouth.

As he pulled back, he pulled her up. "Baby, I want to pleasure you like no one has. Let's go into the shower."

As he led her to the shower, he lit candles along the way. He left the lights off and led her into the shower. Once he had the shower on and set to a warm drizzle, he took the shower head down. Pressing it between her legs, he kissed her.

During this kiss, he changed the settings on the nozzle. She went from a light drizzle to pulsing on her tender clit. "Oh, Oh, My!" she exclaimed.

He hooked the shower head back up and turned back to his sweet baby girl. He lifted her against the wall, his legs between her. She had her legs wrapped around his thighs. He pressed into her.

Before he could fully enter him, she slipped herself down onto his cock. Soon she was riding him wildly against the shower walls. The water rolled over her breasts. He leaned into her to suckle it off her nipples.

When the water turned cold, he carried her back to the bedroom. He layed her face down on the bed then slapped her ass to get her on her knees. Her wet slit was wide open for him, he couldn't believe he was about to fill his daughter with his load.

Before entering her, he reached into his nightstand drawer. Pulling out a large vibrator, he flicked it on. As he slipped his cock into his daughter's waiting pussy, he used his other hand to reach around and press the vibrator to her now swollen clit. As he fucked her, she cried out. His own daughter was begging him to make her cum. This thought alone put him over the edge.

Just as he squirted his cum into her, she screamed out loudly. "Oh Daddy, I'm cumming!!"

As they collapsed onto the bed, he pulled her over to him. She gently rested her head against his chest and he wrapped her in his arms.

When he awoke the next morning, his fears that she would change her mind were eased. He awoke with his semi erect cock in her mouth. After she gave him a morning blow job, he used the vibrator on her newly swollen clit. By the time she came while his mouth was on her clit, he was erect again. She made him wait this time, she had a surprise for him she said. "Just wear your robe Daddy," she called out to him on her way out.

She wore his t-shirt to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. When Tim and Tom entered the kitchen, they began to grab at her. Tom smacked her ass while Tim grabbed her tit. Before she could say a word, her father was in the doorway. His look alone scared the boys, they retreated to thier seats and kept thier heads down.

Her father sat in his chair in his robe, she made him a nice large plate and a tiny plate for each of brothers. Before she sat to eat, she slid her chair close to her father. After everyone was finished eating, she cleared the table. She asked her father if he wanted some dessert.

Her brothers both shouted, "I do!" She smiled, "What I have is only enough for Daddy. "

With that said, she opened her father's robe and sat backward over his cock. She slipped it inside of her and began to bounce in his lap. Her brother's mouths dropped open. Her father lifted her shirt off and cupped her breasts in his hands.

It didn't take long for her to make him cum this time. Sex in front of other people was one of his biggest turn ons. He used his fingers to rub her clit as he came. She came with him, soaking his cock with her juices.

Stephanie slipped off of her father's lap and bent down to pick up the shirt. He slapped her ass cheek and she headed back to the bedroom.

Tim and Tom sat mouthes dropped at thier father. "Stay away from her boys, she's mine now. If you touch her without my permission, you'll pay the punishment. Trust me, you don't want to find out what the punishment is."

With that, Tim and Tom were left at the table while thier father joined thier sister back in the bedroom.