Blowjob Classes

Story Info
A group of friends get a lesson to remember.
2.2k words
3.91
111.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"I still can't believe you are making us do this." Said Jane to her best friend Erica.

"Why not?" replied Erica, "It's just a bit of fun. And hey, you're getting married next week. You'll need to know how to do it right so that you can then ration them out for special occasions only. I think it's the perfect wedding gift."

"You're a bitch." Laughed Jane back at her. "But I suppose it could be fun."

"And besides," added Mona, Jane's soon-to-be sister in-law, "better to not cheat on your fiancé with a carrot than not cheat on him with some hot stripper."

"I don't know." Said Jessie, the final member of the foursome, "if a carrot can do half the things a rabbit can, I'll run away with it tomorrow."

"You guys are terrible." Laughed Jane. "Anyway, who wants some wine? Marcelo will be arriving soon and I don't think I can go handle this class sober."

As expected, all three girls were happy to help finish off the odd bottle of wine before Marcelo arrived and by the time the front door rang, they were more than a little merry.

"Bonjourno, bonjourno, I am Marcelo and I will be your tutor this evening." Marcelo introduced himself as he wheeled a large suitcase into Jane's living room.

"My God, how many carrots does he have in there?" chuckled Mona.

"In my class, there are no carrots." Said Marcelo, opening the suitcase to reveal four, half metre square blocks, each about four inches deep.

As had been instructed the living room had been arranged to be empty apart from a coffee table set in the middle of the room. He set one square block in each corner. "These," he told the girls, "are you 'carrots' tonight."

"But how?" Asked Jane.

Marcelo smiled and turned one block over to reveal a giant dildo fixed to the underside of the block on a hinge. It must have been at least fourteen inches long. Upon seeing it, the girls emitted a mixture of gasps and giggles. Marcelo went about turning over each of the other three and erecting the dildo stands before addressing his students.

"Now girls, we are ready to begin. Take of your tops and bras whenever you are ready."

"WHAT!?" screamed the girls in tandem.

"Why the hell do we need to do that?" continued Jane.

Marcelo looked at her and shook his head, "Well we can't exactly have the class with tops on can we girls?"

"Of course we can, since when did one have to be topless to give a blowjob?"

Marcelo gave Jane an unimpressed look, "I do not teach blowjobs girly." He scoffed, "Look at me. Do I look like a guy who teaches blowjobs? Anyone can teach blowjobs; it's sucking a cock, not rocket science. I am an artiste."

"Well, then what do you teach?" Asked Erica.

"I, darling?" replied Marcelo, placing a palm to his chest, "I show women how to perform the ultimate sexual act; the art of love in its most pure animalistic form. I show women how to give true love and pleasure in a way that no man can resist. I speak of course of the noble art of paizuri, spagnola, the bunny rub; I teach girls how to perfect mammory intercourse."

"Sorry what was that again?" asked Jane. She'd lost track at around animalistic.

"Titty-fucking dear." Replied Marcelo. "Now please try to keep up, my time is not cheap."

"But we were expecting this to be a blowjob, class." interrupted Erica.

Marcelo sighed and fished an A4 sheet of paper out of his bag. "Is one of you Erica Durance?"

"Yes that's me but..."

Marcelo didn't let her finish, "And is one of you Jane Silvers: bride-to-be?"

"Yes but..."

"And did you Ms Durance not purchase a two hour private class for four with a Mr Marcelo Demarco for this evening as a wedding gift for the aforementioned Miss Silvers?"

"Well, yes. But there must be some mistake, the ad said that..."

"I do not do mistakes missy. My calling, my passion, my life is teaching the art of the titty-fuck. And if you have booked a class with me, then learn to titty-fuck you shall! Now, let's not waste any more time ladies and quickly remove your tops and bras."

"Look I am sorry for the confusion" began Erica, "but this is not what I thought I was paying for. I am prepared to not ask for my money back, but there is no way that I am...

"Now please." Said Marcelo, clapping his hands twice.

Erica and the others immediately began to remove their clothes as instructed until all four were stood topless before Marcelo. Erica was first to speak:

"What did you do to us?!"

"I just asked you to get ready for our class." said Marcelo.

"But I told you already, this isn't the class I ordered!"

"Nevertheless," replied Marcelo, "I am here now, so it is the class you shall have."

"But we don't want to..."

"Silence!" Marcelo snapped his fingers and Erica's complaints ceased. "That's better."

He motioned the girls to stand in a line before him, the table stood between them, and with a clap of his hands, they duly obliged.

"Now girls; the titty-fuck is not something to fear. It is a thing of beauty, a wonderful, sensuous connection between man and tits." He walked over to Erica, "Now I can see why some of you may be embarrassed, nay even afraid of the concept. Take Erica here, her tits are small and ineffective, probably not even enough to wrap around a pencil. Of course she would feel strongly against the idea of a titty fuck class, it would be like taking Stevie Wonder clay-pigeon shooting.

"However, with a small change of perspective..." Marcelo placed a hand on each of Erica's breasts and to silent shock of all the girls, they began to grow. "If one has a good handful of tit to work with like you can see now then there is potentially something we can work with. However, if we keep going, we can create a rack that's something very special indeed. Something like... these."

By the time Marcelo's hands had released their hold on Erica's breasts, it wasn't so much a question of if her bra would ever fit again, but more to the fact would even her t-shirt ever fit again. Each golden globe seemed to float like they were in zero-gravity. Erica had never seen a pair of breasts like these even in magazines let alone on her person. She wanted to speak out, but her lips would not let her.

Marcelo held Erica by the shoulders and walked her round the table to face her three friends and stood behind her.

"With breasts like these," he continued, "a girl can soon become very eager to show her man exactly what she can do. For the purposes of this demonstration I have decided to also increase mammory-sensitivity over fifty fold so that now even the lightest stroke of the bosom like so..." he reached over her shoulder and ran his hand lightly over Erica's left breast, an action that succeeded in causing Erica's body to quiver in pleasure. "... can bring about a seriously agreeable reaction.

"Right now only Erica here knows exactly how good that felt, but I can assure you that the main thing going through her head right now is 'if the mere touch of a hand can feel that good then how good would it feel to have somebody really grab and squeeze them?'" he smiled before whispering into her ear: "I will not stop you voicing any pleasure you may feel from now on."

Then a moment later he reached round her with both hands and grabbed her as big a handful of her luscious mounds as he could manage, pinching and squeezing as he went. Erica immediately screamed in pleasure "Oh God! Please stop! ... No, don't stop, too good, God! So good..."

Marcelo continued to talk over Erica's moans. "What you see here is nothing compared to how good it will feel having a long hard shaft plunge deep into these big juicy melons. Something Erica will be realising right about now is that as good as the touch my hands may feel, she won't be able to cum without pumping her titties over something hard and cock-shaped. Erica's mind is now realising how wonderful the titty-fuck can be for herself as well as her potential partner as because of this, when I let go of her tits and give her back control of her body in a few seconds, she will not lash out at me or try to stop her pleasure. She will want nothing more than to feel one of these dildos rubbing between her tits. If anyone wishes to not believe me then just watch..."

Marcelo let go of Erica's tits and took a step back as she dove headfirst at one of the dildos, frantic to swallow it up in her greedy funbags. Her breath was short and her technique clumsy as Marcelo calmly approached her once more.

"You're too desperate." He told her, "You need to nurture the shaft, be a bit less aggressive and a little more rhythmic. Come on, count with me: one, two, one, two, one, two... a cock isn't a cocktail shaker Erica; just let your tits envelope the shaft naturally. Imagine you're trying to squeeze the last blob of toothpaste out of the tube."

The three girls could see that Erica was following Marcelo's advice. Her rampant assault on the dildo had transformed into a much mellower, measured milking of the rubber shaft. In fact, the girls were so fixated on watching Erica's progression into expert titty-fucker that they had not even noticed the changes that were happening to their own bodies until it was too late. By the time Erica entered the stages of her first of what would be many orgasms, the three spectators had already acquired their own matching sets of breasts and were mindlessly kneading them as they awaited their own opportunities to learn from Marcelo.

Marcelo's outward focus at least was still purely on Erica as he talked her through the motions of orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. As she endlessly pumped away at the dildo shaft, Marcelo casually unzipped his jeans and coaxed one her left hand onto his erect cock. On instinct, Erica's attention immediately changed and in seconds Marcelo's cock had disappeared into the orgy of breasts that had engulfed it. Marcelo continued to coach her along the way: "There we go, nice and easy. Remember this isn't a race. A slower orgasm is a better orgasm. Don't be afraid to give the tip a little suck every now and again, it won't bite."

Erica's tits jumped and jiggled as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body, but her body was insatiable; her breasts just kept coming back for more. Erica's three friends had now been massaging away at their own new gorgeous orbs for what had felt like hours and were now all equally desperate to titty-fuck a dildo for themselves. Taking his eye of Erica for a second Marcelo could see that they were ready and with a short hand motion the three friends were free. Each dived onto their respective shaft and began titty-fucking them for all they were worth and pretty soon everyone was riding the express train to cumsville.

Feeling his own orgasm nearing, Marcelo instructed Erica to up the tempo and throw caution to the wind. She willingly obliged and a minute later was rewarded with a shower of cum spraying over her waiting tits. The feel of hot cum hitting her skin triggered one final climax which felt like her very soul was on fire. She collapsed to the floor as if made of jelly, massaging the last of Marcelo's cum into her tits like lotion. She closed her eyes and soaked in the final ripples of pleasure.

A full ten minutes passed before Erica managed to fully catch her breath again and when she opened her eyes, her vision was filled with the sight of her three friends engaged in a tit-fucking orgy with a group of strangers. She gazed up to see Marcelo conducting affairs from the side of the room.

"Try to fuck both cocks in a more fluid motion." He instructed Jane, who was riding reverse cowgirl on one guy, whilst also swallowing up another guy's cock in her tits.

"Why don't you try a little kiss on the tip of the penis?" he suggested to Mona and Jessie who were treating another lucky guy to a double titty-fuck whilst their pussies buzzed with the sound of the vibrators that filled them.

As Erica's body stirred, it caught the attention once again of Marcelo who motioned over to three other men who were currently standing idle: "I think she's ready for you now my friends," he smiled, "I think as she has already learnt all there is to know about the titty-fuck, I will leave this round up to your imagination."

A mere hour or so earlier, a situation such of this would have struck fear into Erica's heart. However, thanks to the dedicated teaching techniques of the great Marcelo, Erica looked up at the three men with a smile on her face. Just like her three friends, she was eager and willing to learn as much as she could.

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers