Intimacy

Story Info
Philosophy: regarding the sex and love atributes.
1.3k words
1
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog:

Because we are currently engaged in "Slavery by Syndication," it is difficult for modern man to assert his individuality. Adding to the dilemma of "socialization," we have a syndicated academia that strain to seduce capitalistic communism onto their current students -- which attempts to robotize young minds by creating a higher educational power (a dogma greater than religion presently), thus stimulating extreme imperialism by leaders that have the attitude "I know it all." Ultimate education (a ridiculous goal) far exceeds normal life demands! This is my current postulation of the individual's universe, with academia having a totally destructive dogma for mankind to enjoy inventive contributions that are outside the sanctuary of the corporate University. So we now have imperialistic leaders employing ruthless henchmen as 'lackey supervisors' for the purpose of buffering criminal activities. Support of my suppositions is demonstrated by the countries that have adapted the current American principles of education for the last 20 years, have an intense growth in degreed scholars, but at the cost of a receding average IQ? Extremely detailed knowledge is now overwhelming to the average student whose mind had not sociologically advanced yet to handle the torrents of fresh information. Thus to graduate, cheating becomes normality; while the weak attempts to stimulate wisdom, dissipates a mental database rapidly.

We sit upon a time bomb called a planet that has a violent history, while concerning ourselves about menial insurance regarding societies - while sophisticatedly searching for microscopic details of our future catastrophes through examining records from the past; without true regard to realistic survival of our species. Instead, the concentration is upon survival of the ruling "Leaders" of society, and their incorporated oligarchy! This is totally contrary to the prime rules of existence i.e. the extreme individuality of living creatures. Each life is inherently designed for complete survival on a planet by adaptation to existing environmental fluctuations. Competition should be focused against the environment, and not against an adversarial individual. Insects comprehend this concept better than mankind. Society creates the illusion of unity and thus the need for competition extols itself as warfare. Knowledge is currently utilized to evolve mankind backward into the insect's world of "hive mind;" with a big stinger!

Freethinking tends to simplify advanced technology by viewing more options, and can be employed to stimulate us to make better decisions.

Intimacy!

'Thanks' to the Bible, and our "friendly" souls that attempt to do literal interpretations of it; we have become the most distorted animal on the planet. The Bible has 747 rules for human interplay that happens to be excellent philosophy. However, when applied with zero tolerance to regulate nature, we have societal backpressures that create exaggerations to reality that seems to stimulate insanity, jealousy, incest, and adultery (to get "even" instead of just gratification) -- everything the "good book" supposedly attempts to quench!

The mating of humans is far more sophisticated than the mating of other species, yet seems follow the same basic rules of pack animals. Individuality is the prime program of the mind. When another critter invades that space, with acceptance of his/her "spirit," the animals becomes enjoined, and the living idealism enhances the minds of the receptors to carry on with "his/her" messages. This emotional mating is sexless. [And is probably a motivation for homosexual activities.] This is the mysterious love one seeks, and yet denies because of common law limitations that interfere with normality, due to the fact that zero tolerance regarding sex tends to stimulate erratic behavior - that is further amplified because of our complexity.

When it comes to sex; the reality is that women date to get 'laid' because their hormones are sizzling! Men (that are classical gentlemen) are losers when they don't respond to feminine lust! Enjoying the force of nature together, without the confusion of love, makes the experience very comforting, and improves the resistance to wait for the true mate that yields the more permanent bonding of minds, rather then sex organs. Pornography displaying sexual acts is overkill stimulation, whose function, at least, reduces the concept of evil when responding to nature. Enforcing frustration onto puberty is the mechanism that promotes sexual crimes; and our morality concepts should be adjusted to comprehend this situation, and provide protection to the teens that need to experiment. Libido is not a uniform commodity, and a very high libido should be treated as an illness when it interferes with every day 'normal' obligations.

Young girls, after experiencing satisfying sex, should choose their young mates carefully for successful mind bonding prior marriage to truly generate the 'brother sister concept' the New Testament discusses, for a life long joining and happy household for the next generation. Marriage itself is a state of affairs for a physically weaker partner to be supported, for the purpose of raising children (as a partnership) primarily. Thus adult mentality is also needed to maintain harmony. When a family is separated by work, war, or illness, chastity should not be a requirement, and both members of the family should respect, and be grateful for any "lover" filling in for comfort. Because of differences in libido, the word adultery should be banned, along with the special handling of court cases referring to sex. Rape is criminal assault (for example) and should be dealt with under the assault title (because the penalties are identical). Labels such as slut should be abolished, and a woman should independently have the ability to select the fathers of her children - without prejudice. Unmarried childbearing women should have the State becoming the male parent, along with sterilization occurring automatically with delivery. If at a later date a sterile female desires to have a family relationship by having a partner, she should have access to adoption that should be simplified i.e. without privatization! Respect and affection should be the bonding of a marriage, without concern for a sexual marry-go-round. Brother and sister marriage should be acceptable as long as incest is protected i.e. male sterilization occurring to sate genetic protections.

[The simplification of our massive legal system by this philosophy would be a tremendous advantage too our overly emotional society (as a norm), who overzealously seek excuses to support individual aberrations.]

Compassion should be a recognized commodity, with respect for those that wish to live a different life style. If the feminine players in a community want to have the village of peers help raise their children, through the bonds of polygamy, they should have that right protected, along with the right to separatism - so as to not affect, or be confused, by other belief systems. Group marriage, that include multiple sex partners should be looked at as just "different strokes," especially if the group is solidly committed, and respectful of others that are not believers' of that life style. I suspect that as a species, we Homo Sapiens are a median (and undefined) organism inhabiting this planet Earth, residing along with more advanced hominids (Dr. Sanderson "Invisible Residents"), along with other remote (possibly more primitive) creatures that have no interest in humans. Over the millennia we have had too many branches formed in our evolutionary tree to state honestly that we are "the most superior" that several hundreds of million years have to offer.

Being sexually intimate is primarily an ultimate natural entertainment that is not indexed to IQ. Instead, it is a state of fulfillment and living pleasure that is best served when selfish partners assist each other. Nature slyly fools it's living creatures randomly with a surprise that libido had unleashed. Chastity is a savage/barbaric prophylactic, along with feminine circumcision, and can mentally derange humans. It is far better for honesty (and discretion) to exist without frustration when a devoted team is raising a family. Basically, having acceptance to basic animal needs is normality, with pride replacing punishment to increase the human herd stability. I do believe this philosophy was that of the famous philosopher, Christ the Christian leader, and was attempting to promote when his life was terminated. Unfortunately we have to accept the fact that life has term limits, and that all known living creatures have only been around for blink of time, as concerned by Planet Earth's existence. We have to honestly recognize our true title of existence! And that is as FOOD!