My Sister

Story Info
He has a hot sister, she wants his "Large" package.
1k words
3.78
156.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister, Shyquanna, age 18, tall, slender and beautiful. She knew her way around a guy's body and she knew how to push it to the limit, anywhere. She shared everything with me and even told me some of her stories. She'd bug me and try to make me tell her my stories but I didn't even want to tell her that I had been through quite a few relationships.

One day we went to the bar. We had at least 8 beers each and didn't live far from there. Both of us drunk, walked home. I could hold my own and easily could walk straight and fast. My sister, being more of a lightweight, kept stumbling. She almost fell 5 times in the 1 block that we traveled.

"Need help sis? You look like you're going to hurt yourself!"

"Oh ha ha." She said, stumbling. "Alright... What do you have in mind?"

I walked over to her and picked her up, letting her have a ride on my shoulders.

"Whoa!" She said, almost losing her balance.

I shifted slightly letting her regain the little balance she had and started walking forward. She felt like she was struggling to stay awake. A couple minutes later, I heard soft moans escape from her lips; I looked around the street for something odd looking or anything and found nothing. We reached home and I walked her up to her room and put her down on her bed. She looked tired so I walked out silently and snuck into my room. I was really tired from the beer and carrying her on my shoulders took the last of my energy out of me. I lay down on my bed and slowly fell asleep and heard my door crack open slowly. Thinking it was the wind I ignored it and closed my eyes. I heard my sister's drunken footsteps suddenly in my room. She called my names a few times.

"Shy?" I replied.

"Felix... It's so cold in my room. Can I sleep by you?" She said slowly.

I said yes and she came to lie down clumsily next to me. She seemed to be freezing so I put the covers over her and hugged her. I felt her curl up slightly in my arms and stop shaking. As I slowly started to drift to sleep myself I heard her very softly call my name. Hoping if it was really important, she would start to wake me up so I ignored her. She stopped after the second time and I felt her shift away from me. Then she slid one hand in my shirt and felt my abs. I ignored her cold hands and kept trying to fall asleep. Then her hands went lower and lower until her hand went inside my pants. At that point I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Shyquanna, what the hell are you doing?"

"Felix come on! It'll probably be just one time! We live in a house by ourselves let's just try anything!"

I looked at her, watching the expressions on her face change from drunken, to pleading.

"Alright fine... Just this one time..."

She took off all her clothes and lay down next to me. I did the same and she did the first thing that came to her mind, she took it in her hand and started to stroke up and down.

"How are ya' feeling?" She said as she went faster.

I just looked at her and she disappeared under the covers. After a little while I waited and wondered if she didn't pass out from all the beers she drank. I felt her lips and her warm tongue against my cock suddenly. She slowly licked the head, making sure that I enjoyed it. She started to suck slowly, going down further and further until she got as far down as she could go.

"Wow. You're bigger then all of the guys that I've been with... It feels strangely right to do be doing this with you, Felix."

She started to take every inch she could into her hot throat. She made swallowing motions to massage my cock, licking around it. She came out of the covers when she finished, seeing that we both were waiting for something more. I got up and put her close to the edge of the bed. I looked into her eyes.

"This is only one night right? You won't be thinking about this again?"

"How could I forget your huge cock in my pussy?" She replied

"Shyquanna you know what I meant!" I said.

"Felix... We both know that both of us will want to do this again... Very soon at that."

I looked at her seriously, knowing she right. I prodded her slowly hearing her light moans escape from her soft lips. I didn't go very far in before she started to grip the sheets tight.

"Are you ok? We can stop if you want." I grinned.

She shot a playful glare at me. "I'll only stop when you gave me all you got, Felix."

I put half of my cock in and she started to moan loud. We started to slowly fuck bareback and she seemed close. I went faster and harder and she came. She looked exhausted so I put her on my bed and started to walk away.

"Felix you didn't come yet. Come here let's fix that." She grinned devilishly.

I looked back nervously. "But... You look exhausted. Go to sleep."

She got up and pulled me back to the bed. I laid down and she climbed on top of me and took my cock into her ass. She started to ride me slowly, moving her hips round and round. She went faster and faster, bobbing up and down on me until I came. She made me give her all I had and she took all I had.

"Wow... I'd feel lucky to be your boyfriend."

She laughed at me. "You're lucky you're my brother. "