Sunbathing and my neighbour

Story Info
My first sexual encounter with my older neighbour.
1.7k words
4.34
112.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaceG
StaceG
87 Followers

You had been my neighbour all my life. I grew up next door and you'd always been kind to me. You'd babysat me since I was born, and my parents were fond of you. But as I got older, I noticed you looking at me slightly differently. One time was when I was doing my laces up in front of my house and you came out to say hello. As I was bent over, I was sure you were staring at my bum in my short skirt. Instead of being offended, I was turned on, and I kept thinking about it afterwards.

After a week or so, when I couldn't get it off my mind, I decided to see for sure if you liked me in the way I suspected. I knew that next Saturday my parents would be taking my sister out for the day and wouldn't be back till eight. I knew the weather was going to be hot and sunny, and I also knew that you liked to garden on sunny Saturday afternoons.

So that Saturday, as my parents went out, I went up to my room. I was wearing a white vest top, pink bra, knickers, and grey trackie bottoms. Once in my room, I took off my top and let it drop to the floor, and unclasped my bra letting it do the same. I slid my hands down the side of my knickers and slid them down with my trackies. I stepped out of them so that I was totally naked.

I went to my drawers and took out a green bikini, the most revealing I had, one my dad hated me wearing. I pulled up the bottoms, and pulled them tight, so that they were stretched over my bum. I put the top on and reached inside to pull my tits up so that the material would barely be covering them. Then I went downstairs. I picked up a towel and some sun tan lotion, and headed into the garden.

It was a lovely, hot day and I found a spot right in the middle of the garden where I was very visible. I spread the towel on the grass and lay down on my back, my hands by my sides and my legs open a little. I had shades on so that I could see your house, the windows and the fence, without you knowing that I'm looking. As I lay there enjoying the sun, I kept looking up hoping I would see you.

It felt like I'd been there for hours and I almost gave up hope of seeing you. Then I noticed you up in your bedroom window. You were walking past the window when you looked out in my direction, paused, and then disappeared. A few minutes later you were back. You stood a little way back from the window so that I couldn't see you, but I could. As you stood there looking at me, I began to think that you did look at me like that the other day, and again I got turned on.

I reached into my top again to readjust my tits so that even less of them were covered up. As I did, I felt my nipples, which were tender, as I was so turned on. While my hand was against my nipple I looked up at you in the window. I could just see your face and you were staring down at me. I was so turned on. I pulled my bikini bottoms up tight, so that the outline of my pussy lips was clearly visible through them.

I sat up, took a deep breath, and placed my hands on my bikini top. I was nervous because I'd never exposed my breasts to a man before, but I was so horny at the thought of you seeing me that I pulled the top up, off over my head, and placed it on the grass next to me. I was now topless, facing you, sitting in my garden. I could see you in the window staring down at my breasts. I wondered what you were thinking.

I picked up the bottle of sun tan lotion and squeezed some onto my hands. I started to rub it over myself, down my arms, over my stomach, and on to my breasts. I rubbed my breasts softly, my nipples were so tender. All the while I could see you in your bedroom window watching me. When I'd finished, I lay back on the grass. I was so horny my pussy had got a little wet and there was a damp patch on the crotch of my bikini bottoms. I opened my legs up so that you could see it, but as I looked back up to the bedroom window I saw you'd gone. I rolled over onto my front and thought about how turned I was by you seeing me topless.

After a few minutes of daydreaming, I heard your back door open, and you came out onto your patio. Knowing you were on the other side of the fence while I was topless started my pussy juices running again. I heard you moving around and then I saw your head appear over the fence.

"Afternoon Stace" you said. Suddenly shy, I closed my legs.

"Hi, Mr. Greenbourne," I said, "nice day."

"Yes, I see you're making the most of it." You said, indicating my near nakedness. My breasts pressed against the towel.

"Yes." I said, a little shy now that you were actually there.

"Are your parents out?" you ask.

"Yes," I answer, "till eight." I felt a little more relaxed now. You pointed to the sun tan lotion.

"You need that in weather like this." you said.

"I know," I replied, "back's pretty tricky to get though."

"Well," you said, "be careful not to get sunburned" I smiled.

"Want to help me out?" You looked a little hesitant, but looking at me laying there in just my bikini bottoms, the girl you've known so long, you couldn't resist.

"Sure," you said, "I'll be over in a sec." You disappeared off behind the fence and I lay waiting for you on the grass. My pussy was wet, and my nipples were hard with anticipation of your hands over my body, the first time I'd been touched like that. I spread my legs a little more and I heard you coming through the side gate.

I looked over my shoulder and you had shorts on, but were bare-chested. You were in your 60's, so much older than me, older than my granddad, but that made me want it even more. Knowing how weird it was, how difficult people would find it to understand, turned me on even more.

You knelt over me, your knees either side of my hips, and you splatted some lotion on your hands. You rubbed them together, and then I felt your hands on my shoulders, smooth with the lotion. You ran your hands down the tops of my arms and back up to my shoulders. Then you slid them further down my back. You asked me how I felt and I smiled, sighed, and said "Good."

You carried on, further down my back, your smooth hands gliding all over me in the lotion. Then I felt it, you were kneeling over my bum, and I was sure I could feel something hard pressing against me. My nipples hardened and my pussy got wetter at the thought of it. You ran your hands up from my hips along the sides of my body. The tips of your fingers brushed my breasts, and on the way back down they did again, closer to my hard nipples this time.

You were rubbing my hips along my panty line and getting closer to my arse. As your hands ran along it, your thumbs slipped under the material and brushed the top of my arse cheeks and crack, turning me on even more.

"You want me to do a proper job?" You asked. Unsure what you meant, I said yes. You slid the tips of your fingers under the elastic of my bikini bottoms and pulled. I wanted to say no, part of me wanted to stop you, but I didn't. Instead, I found myself raising my arse in the air so you could pull them off more easily, which you did. You saw the wet patch which was soaking by now and chuckled, "You've been enjoying yourself." I was a little embarrassed.

I was now lying on the towel, totally naked underneath you. Your hands moved back to the tops of my arse cheeks and slid right down them this time, your thumbs sliding into my crack. You slid round to the front of my hips, around my waist, and then back to the top of my arse cheeks and back down again, this time with your thumbs pushing against my tight arsehole making me gasp. Then your hands slid down to the tops of my thighs. You pushed my legs a little further apart so that my virgin pussy was now spread for you to see. You rubbed the curve where the top of my legs goes into my bum and your thumbs lightly stroked my pussy lips.

Then you stopped. Your hands moved off me and I heard a zip. I looked over my shoulder to see you taking your stiff seven inch cock out of your shorts. I'd never seen anything like it. "Stay right where you are," you said as you began to stroke it, your eyes taking in every inch of me, mostly focused on the tight pussy in front of you. You didn't say anything, and neither did I as you stroked your cock harder and faster. Nervously I waited for what would happen next.

Then I heard you groan loudly, and my legs, arse, and back were splashed with warm sticky liquid.

I still didn't move. After a couple of minutes you got your breath back. You leant over me, the tip of your limp, sticky cock brushing against my arse, and kissed me on the cheek.

"You've been a very good girl," you said, "let's do this again soon." From the smile on my face, you knew that we would.

StaceG
StaceG
87 Followers