Matt & Nickie: Home Alone

Story Info
Matt and Nickie were home alone for the weekend.
1.2k words
3.95
130.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Nickie were home alone for the weekend.

Their parents were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, and had left for a week-long cruise to Mexico. Matt and Nickie were old enough to take care of themselves, being 21 and 18. Mom and dad wouldn't be back until Sunday night. Over the course of the week, Nickie had been teasing her older brother. She was madly in love with him -- had been ever since she was 16 and was hoping this weekend she could prove just how much she loved her big brother. She had been walking around the house in her school uniform, making sure to bend over where Matt could see up her little plaid skirt and bending over so Matt could see down her blouse. She'd noticed him rock-hard several times, but she wanted to wait for the right moment to make her move.

"Hey, sis, what do you want for dinner tonight?" Matt asked.

Nickie was in the other room, working on her science homework. She yelled to Matt, who was watching college football on TV.

"Whatever you want, Matt," she said. "I'm fine with anything."

"Okay, how about I order out Chinese?"

"Sounds good," she replied.

Matt got up and went to the phone during the commercial break and ordered. He was trying to distract himself from thoughts about his little sister. All week, he'd seen Nickie in her schoolgirl uniform. She'd bent over a couple times to get something, exposing her beautiful ass and slutty little panties. She'd also bent forward at times, exposing her ample breasts. Matt had gone to bed each night masturbating, thinking about being inside his sister. He knew the thoughts were very wrong, but he couldn't help it. Ever since Nickie had matured and blossomed, she was the only girl he could think about. True, Netania was drop-dead gorgeous and the envy of every guy at school, and she was his, but there was something more about Nickie. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on. But she was so beautiful.

"Hey, Matt?" Nickie called from her bedroom.

"What?" Matt answered.

"Could you come help me with my homework? I can't figure this out!"

"Okay, I'll be up in a minute, little sis."

Nickie scrambled to get ready. She had teased her older, handsome, sexy brother enough. Tonight, she would make love to him...hot, passionate love. Then they would be together forever. She took off her white blouse and slipped on a white, see-through cami. She found her white, thigh-high stockings and put them on and some black high heels to go with them. Then she removed her blue thong and tossed it onto the floor. She had just gotten back on the bed when she heard Matt coming up the stairs. He entered.

"Hey, sis, what do you need my help with?" Matt asked.

Nickie sat up so Matt could see all of her. She noticed Matt try to avert his eyes.

"I'm having trouble with this section of the reading," Nickie said. "What's the difference between reptiles and amphibians?"

Matt tried not to noticed his little sister's sexy outfit, but he couldn't help it. His eyes locked onto her, scanning her from head to toe. He noticed her perky breasts pressing through her top, her nipples erect. He walked over to her.

"Sis, this isn't what you were wearing earlier," Matt said.

"Don't you like it?" Nickie asked, afraid she'd gone too far. "I wore it just for you."

"You, you did?" Matt stammered.

"Yes, because I love you and I want you, tonight,' Nickie said in a sexy little girl-ish way.

Matt walked over to her. His firm strong hands gently pulled her long blonde hair aside. She felt his warm breath on her neck. She gasped as his lips pressed to the back of her neck. His lips carressed her neck, moving to the side. Nickie moaned. Her young cunt was throbbing, getting wet. She pushed her brother away and stood.

"Make love to me, big brother," she said.

Matt walked back to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his lips hard to hers. He couldn't believe it. He was kissing his underage sister. He pressed his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other. Nickie reached down and unzipped her brother's pants. His cock sprang out. Nickie couldn't believe how big he was. Matt slid Nickie's cami straps off her shoulders. Nickie removed her cami while Matt removed his pants.

"Suck me, little sis," Matt said.

"I thought you'd never ask," Nickie smiled.

She got on her knees and shoved her mouth down on her brother's long cock. It wasn't long til she heard Matt moaning her name. With each moan, Nickie became wetter. Matt reached down and grabbed her head, holding it still while he rammed himself into her throat. Nickie gagged again and again. She spit on his dick, then sucked it some more.

"You like that, you little slut?" Matt asked.

Nickie nodded. Matt pulled her off the floor. He grabbed her and shoved her onto the bed. He pulled her skirt off. She wasn't wearing panties. No surprise there. He could see how swollen Nickie's young pussy was.

"Do you want my cock?" Matt asked his little sister.

"More than anything," Nickie whispered.

Matt pressed into her. She was so tight and wet. Nickie moaned as he entered her young body. It felt so good. All those times with Netania must have made him amazingly good by now, Nickie thought. She was right. He knew just how to move inside her. He would thrust hard and fast, then slow down, building them both up.

"Bend over," Matt ordered.

Nickie bent over for her brother. Netania had told her that doggie was Matt's favorite position but to be careful because sometimes Matt entered her ass unexpectedly. Matt rammed into her from behind. Then he grabbed her hair, pulling with each thrust. It felt so amazing. Nickie was about to explode.

"Oh yes, big brother Matt," she moaned. "Fuck me like I'm your dirty little whore."

"Yes!" Matt moaned.

"I'm such a slut. Fuck me harder, big brother! Give me your fucking hot load of cum. Make me fucking pregnant!"

Matt thrusted harder and harder, increasing his speed. He was about to lose it.

"Fuck me, dammit!" Nickie shouted as her pussy began to contract.

Matt lost it. He shot his load into his little sister right as she orgasmed all over his dick. They both stayed there for a couple minutes longer. Then Matt collapsed next to his little sister. She cuddled up and laid her head on his chest.

"I love you, Matt," she said sweetly.

Matt smiled and looked in his little sister's sparkling eyes.

"I love you, too, Nickie," he said.

The rest of the weekend was amazing. They made love several more times that night, then many times the next day. They had sex even at school, in bathrooms, the janitor's closet, even the locker room. They even made love in their parents' car. What they didn't know was that Netania had viewed the locker room episode and was now filled with lust for Nickie...