Daddy's Perfect Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Selene seduces her daddy, then sucks him dry!
1.6k words
4.07
158.6k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

_____

An angel of a woman is sitting next to me, young, beautiful, long black hair, full 36DD breasts and an ass that's even bigger. All of this on a nice 5 foot 4 inch frame, 140 pounds, wrapped in soft pale skin. This isn't any woman woman though, this is one of my wonderful daughters.

We're watching a foreign flick, one of her choosing. Selene is just like her mother in many ways, not just physically but mentally. She's always wanting to broaden her horizons, constantly watching foreign films and documentaries. As usual she's chosen a love story. I stretch out a little and she cuddles into my side and places my arm around her shoulders.

I'm not very interested in this particular movie so I decide to close my eyes. Just as I start drift off I hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from the screen. I open my eyes a little and see the main characters engaged in a heavy make out session, this is no different than a lot of movies my daughter chooses except for one thing, the woman on screen is rubbing the mans cock through his pants in a very sensual way.

Now normally a parent would be upset and uncomfortable watching this, but my little girl had always been mature for her age so it didn't bother me much. The on-screen action continued as the man ripped off her shirt, revealing the woman's small perky tits, while she slowly unzipped his pants. I was expecting it to fade to black at any moment but it didn't. The woman slowly pulled his pants down and his cock became visible. I couldn't help but start to feel a little uncomfortable as the woman leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. I slowly glanced over at my daughter who was watching the scene with wide eyes. I tried to look away inconspicuously, but she noticed.

"So what do you think daddy?" she said.

I swallowed, "What do I think of what sweetie?"

"My movies aren't so boring now are they?" She said putting more sensuality into her voice as she moved closer.

"Well sweetie this one has definitely gotten my attention." I tried to look at the screen instead of my daughters gorgeous body slowly inching closer to me. It was no use though, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her... I wanted her.

"Then why are your eyes on me daddy?" she said as she slowly pulled the V neck of her shirt down revealing more of her smooth pale skin. "Don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at me, the way you look at Alice. It's the same way you look at mommy, just before you take her upstairs and fuck her brains out!"

"Sweetie I..." I was caught, my daughter knew about the lust I had for her and her younger sister.

"Shhh... Be quiet daddy." She pressed a single finger to my lips and got down on her knees. "Now nod your head if I can see your cock daddy."

I nod my head slowly and she took her finger from my lips and started to slowly slide my pants down my legs.

"You know daddy, I've always wanted to see your dick up close. Ever since we were little Alice and I have watched you and mommy fuck, hoping that one day it would be us you were inside of." She continued to slide my pants down until my cock sprang out. Her eyes widened as she saw all 9 inches of me only two feet from her face. "Oh my god daddy! YOUR SO FUCKING BIG!" she was almost yelling from shock.

"Thank you sweetie, but I don't think we should do anything more. I wouldn't want your mother to find out." I said this all with reluctance, a burning passion in me fighting to take over.

"Don't worry daddy, she's out with Alice and she'll be keeping her busy until I call her. We've been planing this all week! After all once you have my nice young holes, you'll want hers too." She quickly ducked down and took my cock into her mouth.

I watched as my oldest daughter took my cock deep into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. "Ohhh fuck Selene!" I relaxed and gave into my desires. She started bobbing her head slowly now, making little criss cross patterns with her tongue along the back of my shaft. "Wow baby you give one hell of a blowjob."

She popped her lips off my dick and began stroking it with her hand. "Thank you daddy! Am I better than mommy?" Lowering her mouth onto my cock she pushed her head down as far as she could go before gagging.

"Your amazing sweetie, much better than your mother the first time she tried to blow me!" I was hypnotized by the sight in front of my eyes. My daughters lips slowly dragging up and down my long shaft. "God you look so pretty with my dick in your mouth baby!"

"Thank you Daddy" she mumbled around my cock just before she pushed her head down further and gagged, spit flying from her mouth and dripping down my shaft to the base.

After that sight I couldn't help myself from being rough, I slapped my daughter across her cheek extremely hard. She looks surprised and hurt by my actions, tears welled up in her eyes as she kept sucking me off. "What has daddy always told you about talking with your mouth full?" I said with a smirk.

She must have gotten that I was playing rough (like I often did with her mother) as she took her mouth off with a loud pop and began stroking my cock, her spit making more than a sufficient lubricant. "I'm sorry daddy!" I slapped her again. "I said I'm sorry master!" Tears where rolling down her face and I shoved her head back down on my cock.

"Relax your throat baby, I'm going to teach you how to deep throat." I picked my daughter up and layed her on the couch her head hanging off of the edge. "Are you ready to learn sweetie? Just relax as much as possible and get used to the feeling."

She licked her lips and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Yes master, I'm ready to learn how to take your big dick deep in my throat!" she said in her best little girl voice just before she opened her mouth as wide as possible.

I positioned myself in front of her and slowly put my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch I went until I felt the back of her throat. She gagged slightly. "I said relax! Don't you want to be a good whore for daddy?" She let out a tiny muffled 'mhmm' on my dick as I pushed deeper and deeper, until my balls were touching her nose and hanging in front of her face. "You did it baby, you took daddy's dick all the way down your throat! Now are you ready for me to fuck it and get you used to the feeling?"

She enthusiastically clapped, not wanting to be punished for talking with her mouthful of my cock again. I started to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth, she was still gagging a tiny bit so I slapped one of her tits roughly through her shirt. Thats when I began to full on fuck her throat. My balls slapped against her face and she gagged over and over again, spit leaking out of her mouth and down her face as her make up ran from her tears. My little girl took it like a seasoned pornstar. I pulled my dick from her mouth and stood back to see my little girl. She looked like a used street whore.

She was gasping for air now "why... did.... you stop... Daddy?" I sat next to her and pointed at the floor. With now more encouragement than that my little girl dropped to her knees and began deep throating me without a problem.

"See how much easier it is now that you know how to relax your throat?" I asked

"Yes daddy." she responded, shoving my dick back down her throat and sucking at it like a woman possessed. "I want you to cum Daddy! I want to taste your hot thick cum!"

That was all I needed, I exploded i right then , shooting a giant rope of cum across her face from her chin over her mouth to her right eye. She quickly took me into her mouth and sucked, wanting to taste it. I came more than I had ever in my entire life, I was filling my daughters mouth so much it leaked out of it and dripped on her tits. "Don't you dare swallow!" I yelled at her. Finally I stopped stopped cumming.

"Now listen carefully, I want you to cup your hands tightly and slowly spit it out into them." I said my breathing heavy and shallow.

She did as she was instructed. It was a huge amount, almost filling the cup she made with her small hands completely. "do I get to drink it and swallow now daddy?"

"Do what I say!" I slapped her hard enough to get the point across. She nodded and held back her tears. "Now I want you to lean your head back and rub it all over your face."

"Yes Daddy" she slowly tilted her had back and dripped the the liquid from her hands onto her face, covering it in my warm thick cum mixed with her saliva. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen! Once it was all gone she rubbed it in, glazing every inch of her face and neck with the mixture and then began to lick her hands clean. "You taste so good daddy!"

She cuddles into me leaving the glaze on her face and looks into my eyes. "Will you fuck me now?"