Captured Ep. 01

Story Info
Amy Pond and the Doctor find an unconscious woman.
930 words
2.88
23k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 1- A New Face

Amy sat next to Rory in the TARDIS, watching as the Doctor runs round the consol, bashing with his fists, a hammer, whatever comes to hand. Amy snuggled into Rory's shoulder, feeling his warm neck against her ear. Rory started to pull her in closer, but was interrupted by three loud bangs on the TARDIS door.

"Doctor, what was that?" Asked Rory as Amy jumped up with surprise. "Someone just knocked on the door."

"I know, Rory." Answered the Doctor.

"But that's impossible, we're in deep space." Amy stated, in that fabulous Scottish accent of hers.

"I know..."

The three of them slowly made it to the door. Amy reached out for the door handle, but jumped back as three, louder and faster, knocks echoed around the control room.

"Sounds like they really want to get in!" Joked the Doctor, trying to lighten the mood. Amy just glared at him, and he soon shut up. Amy reached for the handle again, and pulled. To their surprise a human-looking women dressed in combat gear, fell into the TARDIS.

"What the hell!"Shouted Amy, surprised to see that they hadn't actually landed, and they were in fact in deep space, still. To their further surprise, the women spoke Earth English.

"Please help... I need..."

"What do you need?" Asked Rory.

"Water... and oxygen" The women collapsed onto the floor, obviously dehydrated.

"Rory, take her to the medical room, 3rd right, then 2nd left, Amy, go with them, and stay with her, Rory come back here after you drop her off, I need your help, we have to land, and get to a proper hospital, soon." Ordered the Doctor. "Now!"

Amy and Rory took the mysterious women to the medical bay, laid her down on the bed, and Rory left. Amy tried to wake the women, but she did not prevail, instead, she tried pouring water onto her forehead, the women had jet black hair and a scar on the left side of her face, starting at her ear, and following her jaw line down, to Amy, she looked about two years younger than herself, about 20. Amy poured some water into the unconscious women's mouth, hoping that would wake her. Suddenly the women sat bolt upright, grabbed Amy's collar and whispered in a hurried voice, "I need to find the Doctor." Amy broke free of her hold and legged it, back to the control room.

"What's the matter Pond? I told you to stay with that women." Said the Doctor, in his usual way.

"Well, she's awake, and looking for you." Replied Amy, panting.

"What!?" Exclaimed the Doctor, breaking into a run.

Rory ran over to Amy and hugged her. Amy had no idea why, but she went with it.

The Doctor skidded into the medical bay to see the women sat upright, drinking a bottle of water. "You frightened us, back there." Said the Doctor, trying to break the ice. The women just sat there silently. The Doctor sat down, keeping a space in between them, as he was still wary of her. "What's your name?" asked the Doctor, desperately trying to start a conversation. The women looked at the Doctor, a blank expression on her face.

"The General."

"Oh, come on, you must have a real name, everyone has a name." Said the Doctor, feeling slightly ironic, when he wants no-one to know his real name either.

"Why should I share mine, when you do not share yours?"

"What do you mean by that?" Asked the Doctor, assured that she would know nothing of him, yet it seemed like she knew lots.

"You know what I mean, Doctor"

"Do tell me one thing, how did you get to the TARDIS while we were in deep space?"

"Oh come on, I did what I was told to do by a friend, grab hold and latch on with the holders he gave me."

"What friend?"

"Jack Harkness, Captain."

"Why? Why do all this? Why track me down and cling to the TARDIS risking life to find me?"

"Well, I..."

"DOCTOR!!!" Came a shout that echoed down the halls of the TARDIS, coming from the direction of the control room.

"We're not finished." He warned the General as he ran off towards the control room.

"RORY!? What happened?"

"It's Amy, she just disappeared."

At that moment, the General wondered around the corner, looking around in wonder. She hadn't had much of a chance to look round when she arrived. Rory glanced at the General and an angry look spread across his face. Rory launched himself at the General, gathering all his strength.

"It's all your fault!"

Normally, on any other day, the General would have fought back, but today, she did not have the strength, so, before the Doctor could react, Rory had tackled the General to the floor and had a murderous look in his eyes. The Doctor was soon on him, dragging him away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Yelled the Doctor, and a rapidly calming Rory.

"I...I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me..."

"The main task now is to locate Amy, OK? Now help the General up." Ordered the Doctor.

"Who?"

"Me. I'm the General." Came a sound from the floor.

"Oh. Listen, I'm so, so sorry, I guess I was just angry coz, you know, she's my wife." Apologized Rory.

"Wife? Wow(!)" Replied the General, sarcastically, not much to the liking of Rory. "Seriously?"

"Yep, and she's out there somewhere, amongst the stars. Don't worry Amy, I'm coming."

TO BE CONTINUED...