Adriana Love

Story Info
Adriana gives herself up to save her dad's job.
6k words
4.21
503k
568

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers

"Hey Carmen! I thought we were going to hang out today, and get our cheerleader sponsorship done." said Adriana on the phone.

"Yeah... I'm already done though. I just did a street and all of them wanted to sponsor me!" said Carmen.

"So you're ditching me! I don't want to do it alone!" Adriana whined.

"Sorry baby! And sorry I really gotta go. Try doing the houses at the hills, wear your uniform and flirt a lot!" and with that, Carmen hung up her phone.

Adriana groaned as she stomped into her room. She put on her cheerleader uniform and turned around in front of the mirror. The uniform felt snug around Adriana's chest, and really accented her breasts. Adriana decided to not to wear the underpants that came with the uniform. She felt it was obnoxious and reminded her of granny panties. She wore her favorite yellow panties instead.

Adriana walked up the hill, and decided on a house to attempt for sponsorship. She knocked on the door, and stepped back. Came out a man with balding hair with a sleazy grin. She felt awkward as the man looked up and down her body.

"Hello sir, My name is Adriana and I am a cheerleader at Woodbridge High School. I'm going around today to get sponsorships for my cheer leading season." said Adriana, repeating the line she practiced in her head.

"So what are you going to do if I sponsored you?" asked the man.

"What do you mean?" said Adriana. The man's eyes were glued to her tits.

"Well, the last girl, I can't remember her name, showed me her tits and let me fondle them." said the man, "want to come inside?"

"No, no thank you." said Adriana as she stepped back, "I need to get going now." Adriana turned around and ran as fast as she could. She could hear the man shouting for her to wait, but she kept running.

Sixteen houses already, and only one tenth of the sponsoring required. No wonder Carmen got done doing one street. That whore, thought Adriana, Carmen had let the men grope her body for money!

Adriana stepped up the stairs and pressed the doorbell. A man in shower robe came out, his hair still wet.

"May I help you?" said the man.

"I'm a cheerleader at Woodbridge High.."

"Wait, you're Adriana, aren't you?" said the man, as he moved back into the house and opened the door for Adriana. "You're Matthew's daughter, right? I'm Steve, remember me? I'm his boss."

Adriana brightened up and followed inside, "Yes I remember you!" she shrieked, and walked into the living room. Jerry followed her, staring at Adriana's plump little butt. He motioned for Adriana to sit on the couch as he sat across from her. His mind raced as he thought of how he could fuck this young, sexy girl. As they sat down, Jerry saw a glimpse of Adriana's yellow panties as her cheerleader skirt rode up. It gave Jerry's cock a stir.

"Yes, yes, I was just thinking about Matthew." said Jerry sternly, parting his legs apart. He wasn't wearing anything under the robe and Adriana took notice. Jerry's fat cock was clearly visible.

"What about daddy?" asked Adriana in a concerned tone, but her eyes kept darting to Jerry's cock.

"Just that he's having some problems at the company, and I know he's been us for very long and such, but I think I have to let him go."

This floored Adriana. She brought her hands to her face and started crying. Jerry gave himself a little chuckle and proceed to sit next to Adriana, putting one hand on Adriana's thigh as he reached around Adriana's shoulders with the other.

"I know this is a hard news, and I'm really sorry to tell you like this. I actually wanted to discuss with you how I could tell it to Matthew. Him and I go back a very long time too." said Jerry as he rubbed his hand up and down Adriana's thigh, feeling her smooth skin. His cock was fully hard now as he pulled Adriana to himself and let her rest her head against his shoulder.

"But he's been working for you for so long, you know he's good at what he does..." said Adriana as she sniffled, her face against Jerry's arms.

"Yes I know, but not everything works out that way." Jerry looked away and chuckled again.

"Can you please reconsider? He really likes his job..." Adriana looked up at Jerry. Her arms were tightly wrapped around Jerry's.

"Well, maybe." said Jerry as he moved his hand up higher Adriana's thigh. Adriana squeezed her thighs together tightly to prevent Jerry's hand from going up higher.

"Be a good girl to me, and your dad can keep his job." said Jerry as he pushed up his hand despite Adriana desperately trying to stop it. "You know what I mean, right Adriana? You're a smart girl."

Adriana looked down and nodded, biting her lips. Her legs moved apart slightly and Jerry's hand immediately moved up to caress her pussy.

"So will you be a good girl to me Adriana?" said Jerry as his fingers lightly traced around Adriana's panties. "I'm sure you can be a very good girl to me, and to your dad." He slowly moved the pantie to the side with his fingertips and brushed Adriana's pussy up and down.

"Tell me, have you've ever given a blowjob? Or have you ever had sex?" asked Jerry as he slid his middle finger into Adriana's pussy. Adriana let out a high-pitched gasp. Jerry pushed his finger up Adriana's tight little cunt all the way, and waited. "Hmm? Have you?" Adriana nodded again.

"Oh really, to who? Just one person?"

"A boy I had a big crush on..." whimpered Adriana, stepping back slightly.

"Did you suck his cock a lot? How often have you sucked his cock?"

"Kind of everyday for the whole summer he was home from college..." said Adriana. Her face was completely red.

"So you were his little cocksucker that whole time." said Jerry, and waited for a response.

"Did he say you were a good cocksucker Adriana? Are you a good cocksucker?"

Adriana nodded. John started to curl his fingers back and forth, massaging Adriana's insides. Adriana's knee gave away for a moment when John scraped her g-spot.

"Did you spit or swallow? Did he ever cum anywhere else like your face or tits?"

"I always swallowed for him... but sometimes he came on my face..." Adriana wished for a hole to crawl into.

"Why don't you be a good girl to me like you were to him?" said Jerry as he pulled Adriana down to his lap. "You can start by showing me what kind of a cocksucker you are, and then we'll see?"

Adriana thought for a moment, and nodded. She always managed to get the guy to cum, and if that's what it took to have her dad keep his job, she was willing to step up for it.

"Okay... But just a blowjob?" Asked Adriana as she shifted herself off of Jerry's lap and knelt between his knees. Jerry hard cock was uncomfortable against her buttocks anyway.

"Well Adriana, I just want you to be a good girl to me. And it's a serious issue you know, your dad's livelihood and all." said Jerry as he moved back Adriana's hair behind her ear. His heart pumped as he thought of ways to abuse this delectable, sweet girl.

Adriana hesitated again, wondering what he meant. Jerry parted his robe and pulled Adriana by the back of her head, guiding her mouth to his cock.

Adriana slipped in the tip of Jerry's cock between her glossy lips. She held up Jerry's cock and started sucking, bobbing her head up and down. Jerry leaned back into the couch and looked down as his co-worker's sexy cheerleader daughter sucked his cock. Jerry placed his hand on Adriana's head and pushed her head down whenever she bobbed on his cock, making Adriana take his cock in deeper into her mouth.

"Suck more you little cocksucker, Mmm, yeah, just like that." Jerry groaned as he felt his cock press against the back of Adriana's throat. He held Adriana's head in place firmly and savored the feeling of the teenager's mouth surrounding his cock. After fighting down Adriana trying to pull back, he let go of Adriana. The sound of Jerry's cock leaving Adriana's mouth made a loud pop sound. Adriana sat back on her heels and catched her breath as she wiped away the saliva around her mouth that had drooled down to her chin. After letting Adriana catch a couple breaths, Jerry placed his hand behind Adriana's head again, motioning her to continue. Adriana hesistantly scooted forward and resumed sucking.

"No hands."

Jerry placed both his hands behind Adriana's head and guided her as she sucked. Hitting the back of her throat each time. Jerry slapped Adriana across the cheek, and leaned forward.

"I said no hands, you little whore."

Jerry sat at the edge of the couch and angled his cock into Adriana's mouth, making it hit the back of her throat and slip its way into her throat. He disregarded the gagging and choking sounds Adriana made as he pushed his entire cock down the little cheerleader's throat.

"Mmmm.. Yeah you little whore, I bet you like having a throat full of my cock.. LOOK UP AT ME, WHORE!" said Jerry as he kept pushing his hard cock at Adriana's mouth, grinding his hips against her face. He grinned down at Adriana as he grinded against her face. Adriana's face was flushed red, and her eyes were full of tears. Jerry wrapped Adriana's long hair around his hand and pulled her back, making her tilt her head back. Adriana started gasping to take in air. Jerry rested his cock on Adriana's face and kept grinding, sliding his wet cock against Adriana's face.

"Open your mouth for me baby, open it wide." said Jerry as he rubbed Adriana's lips with his thumb. Adriana took a big breath and opened her mouth for Jerry again. Jerry leaned down and spat into Adriana's mouth and stared. "Swallow for me baby. Let me see you swallow my spit. said Jerry as he caressed Adriana's cheeks. Adriana closed her eyes and took a big gulp down. Grinning again, Jerry fell back into the sofa.

"Spin for me slut. Show daddy what a sexy girl you are." said Jerry as he stroked his cock. Adriana stood up and slowly turned around. She felt even dirtier from the way Jerry closely inspected her body. Once Adriana had her back to Jerry, she felt his hands on her thighs. She stopped turning. Jerry moved his hands up underneath Adriana's cheerleader uniform and cupped her ass in both hands. He kneaded it around and played with it for a while, admiring its smoothness and softness, and how perfectly shaped and sized Adriana's ass was.

"Very nice..." murmured Jerry. "Bend forward and pull down your panties for me baby... No no, don't bend your knees. Keep your ass up high.. Yes, mmmm, just like that. Bend more... more, there, perfect."

Jerry stroked his cock faster as he leaned forward. Pulling up Adriana's uniform, Jerry dived his nose into Adriana's crotch and took in the scent of her pussy. Adriana was wet.

"Gonna fuck you now, okay slut? I bet you've been fucked before, seeing how much of a slut you are."

Adriana nodded. It was true that she has had sex before. But she didn't remember any part of it. Somebody had drugged her at a party and raped her.

Jerry got behind Adriana. The view of Adriana on fours from behind was simply art. Her long lean legs and perfect ass made up a sexy peach shape with Adriana on fours. The pulled up cheerleader uniform was the icing on the cake. Jerry looked down at Adriana's two loving pink holes as he aimed his hard cock between Adriana's pussy lips, making them stretch around his mushroom tipped cock. Jerry moaned as Adriana's tight pussy squeezed around his cock. He felt his cock get even harder inside Adriana's amazing little cunt. He held Adriana's hips tightly as he slowly pushed his cock in as he enjoyed the feeling of Adriana's cunt molding around his cock. Adriana bit her lip down as she felt Jerry's cock stretching the sides of her tight cunt. She broke down and started sobbing as Jerry slowly but forcefully fucked her.

"Baby, you were meant for this. Look at how your little cunt loves my cock. You were born a slut, Adriana." said Jerry as he slow-fucked the teenage girl. "Beg me to fuck you harder, slut. Beg me for my cock." Adriana didn't reply and only sobbed.

Jerry picked up his speed and started fucking Adriana hard, pulling his cock out most of the way and then slamming it back into Adriana, stabbing into Adriana's cervix as he ruthlessly pounded Adriana from behind. Adriana cried out loud as she desperately held her position.

"I bet you like this you hot little slut. You like my big cock raping your little pussy? Let me hear you beg for my cock, bitch, or I'm gonna fuck you even harder and then fire your dad. I bet you want me to fuck you harder, that's why you're not begging." Jerry placed his hand behind Adriana's neck and pushed her down against the floor as he continued to pound her.

"Fuck me, please..." said Adriana, sobbing.

"Not desperate enough."

"Please fuck me harder, sir. I want your big cock to fuck me harder..."

"Come on baby, you can do better."

"PLEASE sir, fuck your hot little slut, ugh, I love your big cock sir, give me more, ughhh... "

"Good slut... you're such a cheap little whore. You worthless little cocksucker. Look at all that drool on the floor, you little cockloving slut... Ahh you're such a perfect fuckdoll, Adriana... Such a shame you're just a worthless whore..."

Jerry raised his body and continued fucking Adriana downward, pushing Adriana down against the floor every time. Jerry pushed his hands up under Adriana's shirt and ripped down her bra, then cupped Adriana's ample tits. He grabbed Adriana's tits tightly, using them as handles to keep Adriana in place.

"Keep, your, ass, up, you, cunt," panted Jerry as he rammed down at Adriana. But whenever Adriana tried to keep up her butt, it just got pushed back down from Jerry's force. Jerry leaned down on top of Adriana, spooning her from the top as he fucked. He pulled out his left hand and grabbed Adriana's hair tightly, pulling it to to the side hard, making Adriana's arch back. Jerry licked all over Adriana's cheek and ear, groaning. Adriana's face was covered with tears and saliva. He pulled out his right hand and choked Adriana's throat several times, then shoved his fingers into Adriana's gaping mouth, stirring the back of Adriana's throat.

"You're such a good fuck, baby." Whispered Jerry as he slowed down his pace, thoroughly enjoying Adriana's pussy around his cock. "I'm sure a good little slut like you is already on birth control, am I right you little cockslut?" Adriana nodded with her cheeks against the floor, her head still held down by Jerry.

"Then again, I still haven't fucked your little butt hole..." said Jerry to himself as he went back to kneeling behind Adriana. He shoved his fingers that were wet from Adriana's mouth straight into Adriana's asshole. Adriana shrieked. She cried even louder as Jerry's fingers slowly fucked Adriana's ass. There was no way she'd be able to take Jerry's cock in there if just his fingers were splitting her apart.

"Please no sir, not there, it hurts so much even now... Please just cum in my pussy, PLEASE!" cried Adriana as she reached both her arms back, attempting to cover up her little hole. Regardless, Jerry continued playing with her asshole, testing the tightness of the little ring muscle and the soft texture inside. Adriana became more desperate as it became evident that she'd be fucked in the ass too. She tried to crawl away, but Jerry simply wrapped his arm around Adriana's hips, holding her in place as he toyed her. He finally pulled out his cock from Adriana's pussy and pressed the tip against Adriana's asshole.

"I'll let you push yourself down, slut." said Jerry sternly. "Pull apart your butt cheeks and fuck yourself on my cock."

Adriana kept crying as she curled up. She couldn't bring herself to do it. The tip felt so large pressing into her asshole.

"Should've done it when I was being nice." said Jerry as he held Adriana's hips, opening up Adriana's butt cheeks with his thumbs.

"No no, stop, sorry, I'll do it." said Adriana, reaching back and stretching her cheeks apart. Jerry again placed the tip against Adriana's asshole and waited. Adriana slowly pushed back at Jerry's cock. Her little asshole fought back, but soon became stretched around Jerry's mushroom tip. Adriana shrieked again. She paused for a moment, but Jerry held her hips again. Adriana continued pushing back at Jerry's cock, slowly inching her way down. Jerry watched as his cock disappeared into Adriana's ass.

"Take more, baby. Take my whole cock. Don't pull at all, just take it." commanded Jerry as he held Adriana's hips tightly, preventing her from pulling away. Moments later, Adriana finally had Jerry's whole cock stuffed inside of her tight asshole.

"Now fuck yourself on my cock, make daddy cum in your little asshole baby..." moaned Jerry. Adriana supported herself on her elbows as she rocked herself back and forth. Jerry groaned as he felt the familiar feeling in his balls. He thrust into Adriana's asshole as Adriana was taking his cock in slowly. He fucked Adriana with the same intensity as fucking her cunt. Adriana bit her lip down as she fought to not get pushed away.

"Are you ready for my cum you little anal slut? Daddy is gonna fill you up!" said Jerry as he fucked in and out of Adriana's asshole, his big balls slapping against Adriana's pussylips. Jerry pulled apart Adriana's ass cheeks and pushed his cock inside of her as far as he could, and started cumming inside. Adriana started crying again as she felt stream after stream of cum shooting inside of her. Jerry groaned as he fucked Adriana slowly, squeezing out each little spurts of cum from his balls.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Jerry sighed as he collapsed on top of Adriana. He slowly grinded against Adriana's ass. His cock felt fantastic being squeezed in Adriana's little ass. "That was a good fuck." whispered Jerry into Adriana's ear. Jerry stood up and fell back onto the sofa. Little Adriana curled up on her side and sobbed quietly. Despite this, Jerry kicked Adriana lightly to get her attention back.

"Up now, little slut girl. Come clean this cock with your mouth."

Adriana brought herself back between Jerry's legs. Jerry's cock was smeared with cum. She couldn't bring herself to put her mouth around it. Jerry grabbed the back of Adriana's head with one hand, and his cock with the other. He cock slapped Adriana several times, and then pushed Adriana's face against the cock, rubbing the juices on her.

"Get to work, Adriana, I thought you loved cock." said Jerry as he grinned. He rubbed the tip of his cock against Adriana's soft lips. "Open up now or you aren't being a good girl to me, and you know what that means for your dad."

Adriana opened her mouth and slowly licked Jerry's cock, sucking up the remains on his cock as she diligently cleaned his cock. Jerry leaned back and reached for his phone on the table. He remembered Matthew asking his co-workers if they needed a babysitter. Matthew would never believe that his daughter was giving a tongue-bathe to his boss's cock.

"I think it's clean now, sir..." said Adriana, looking up at Jerry. Jerry looked down at Adriana and lightly slapped her cheek. "Now tell me, are you or are you not a little slut?"

"I am a little slut, sir." said Adriana, starting to sob again.

"And little sluts like you are only good for getting fucked?"

"Yes sir, I'm a cheap little slut."

Jerry nodded as he placed his cock in front of Adriana's lips. Adriana immediately opened her mouth and started sucking on Jerry's half-hard cock.

"Swallow it all. Don't lose a single drop." said Jerry. Adriana didn't know what he meant. Jerry shot a little spurt of piss into Adriana's mouth. Adriana forced herself to swallow Jerry's piss. Immediately, another longer spurt of piss filled her mouth. Adriana drank Jerry's urine as Jerry refilled Adriana's mouth, pissing more and more each spurt, and he finally just peed without stopping. Adriana drank as much as she could, swallowing as fast as she can, but streams of piss escaped her mouth and dripped onto the floor. Jerry pulled his cock out of Adriana's mouth and started pissing on Adriana's face as Adriana opened her mouth open, following the stream, drinking down as much as she could. By the time Jerry was finished pissing into Adriana's mouth, there was a small puddle of his piss on the wooden floor.

kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers
12