Dead End

Poem Info
4 words
3.67
5.1k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice work!

Would like to see the poem without the picture though. It was a distracting background, however I still gave this poem 5 stars!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YET DEBTS MUST BE PAID

in coin of the realm. TK U MLJ LV NV

simply__mesimply__mealmost 13 years ago
I had

to look up most of the terminology to understand. Yes, a hopeless newbie. After understanding what the terms meant, the aha moment arrived (albeit slooooowly), and I thought this good. This is the first illustrated I see. I kinda like that, too. The picture fits what you have done, and you put the words as the focal point with the picture blurred. The words should be what is important, with the picture only an enhancement. I thought that good, too.

twelveoonetwelveoonealmost 13 years ago
A5

I wonder about the double meaning of the title. I enjoyed this.

Share this Poem