A Service Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
Young Service wife gets a job in sex store.
6k words
4.31
209.9k
85
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

I was sitting here thinking just how lucky I am. First of all, I am married to the most wonderful man on this earth. Now I know all women should feel like that their first few years of marriage. I feel that this feeling will never go away. You see, Bobby is two years older than I am and he is great. I knew him all through high school, and when he joined the Air Force, we kept in touch. I dated almost every night and the month after I graduated, Bobby came home on a 30-day leave. Well, I won't bore you, so I'll just say that at the end of those 30 days, I was married, and off to Texas I went with him to his new base.

I remember that wonderful day I got married, I was 18 and Bobby had just turned 20 a couple months earlier. To say that we were a young married couple is an understatement. Yes, I was a virgin my wedding night. I decided very young to remain a virgin no matter what and I did just that. Bobby had tried, as did many other boys, to persuade me otherwise, but I was always pretty good about knowing how to cool them off. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am no prude, I was just good at keeping my virginity intact.

Now Bobby works on an air tanker; it is one of those great big planes that refuel other planes in the air. Therefore, with this kind of work there were times that Bobby would leave for work at 7 in the morning and not get back until 4-5 days later. The biggest problem for us both was he never knew until he arrived at work what his day or days were going to be. In addition, once he did know, he was not allowed to let me know.

Trust has always been big in my life as it has been in his. I know that when Bobby is flying and if he has to stay over night some place in the world, he is always thinking of me as I do him. I don't worry about him going into towns and messing with the bar girls and he knows I am home watching TV or reading or sleeping or just doing nothing until he returns. Now, when he does get home, we always kiss and make love the minute he walks in the door. No matter if he has been gone just a few hours or several days.

You see, while I was a virgin on our wedding night, I knew I would love sex because of the way I felt about it prior to that wonderful night. Bobby is just like me; well, maybe a little more into sex than I am. I say that because he has so many sex books he reads on his flights. You see, in his job he is in the plane for hours on end so he keeps his mind busy reading those dirty pocket books. He has been collecting them ever since he went into the service, so here at the apartment he has this footlocker crammed packed with them.

Since I just sit here doing nothing, I began reading them and they all are very explicit in their story lines. So by the time Bobby gets home I am going crazy with my pent-up lust. Oh, sure, I masturbated a whole lot reading them, but masturbating never will take the place of making love. And after about six months of a steady diet of those sex books, (I have to tell you some of those books are downright filthy!) I began thinking of sex in a whole new light.

Now, I am telling you all this so you have a better understanding of where I am coming from (so to speak) We are getting along just fine on Bobby's pay; our rent is low, and we stay at home (when he is home) and when he is gone, well, I stay at home. That has brought a big change in both of our lives. Two nights ago, after we made love for a good hour, we began to just talk. Bobby feels bad because his job is always taking him away from me and I end up staying in the apartment alone. I also had been thinking about that same thing, and I asked him how he would feel if I got a job to help me pass the time while he was gone.

I was very pleased that my husband thought it would be good for me to do something to keep myself busy, He told me that he was afraid that if this kept going on the way it was for the next four years of his enlistment that I would end up feeling like a prisoner or something. I have to tell you he is one very smart man because I was beginning to feel just like that. We agreed I would look for a day job to keep myself busy and, of course, bring in a little bit of money. However, we both agreed that the money was not as important as my getting out and keeping sane.

After Bobby left for work I looked in the paper and did not see any job that looked interesting enough to me to go apply for, so I decided to take the bus downtown and walk around to see if there were any "help wanted" signs. I saw one in a shoe store, so I filled out an application. I just walked around and if I saw a store I thought might be fun to work at, I walked in and asked for an application for work. Sometime around 2 that afternoon, I walked by a movie theater and on the marquee it had pictures of very sexy girls and big banners saying "Adults Only" I also noticed a "help wanted" sign in the cashier's window. I walked up and asked, "Is the job still open?" The young woman said, "Sorry, honey, but you need to be 18 to work here." I smiled and said very proudly, "I am 18. I just turned 18 two months ago."

She smiled and said, "Jack is inside on the left, go through the those doors. I'll buzz him that you are coming into apply for the job." I heard a buzz sound and the door popped open. I went inside looked to my right and saw the door with the word "manager" on it. I walked up to it, knocked, and heard a man's voice say, "Come on in."

I walked in and I saw "Jack" sitting behind his big desk. He was wearing a white dress shirt without any tie and he looked to be a little older than my father. I would guess in his late 40s or early 50s. His hair was thinning and he had a small gut. He offered me a seat and we began to talk.

He asked, "What's your name, dear?" I said, "Sandy" He then asked, "How old are you, honey?" I said, "I just turned 18 two months ago. Here is my military ID to prove it." I pulled out my ID and showed it to him. He then asked, "Are you married or are you a dependent?" I showed him my wedding ring and proudly said, "I am married, sir." Jack said, "Oh, don't call me sir, honey. Call me Jack. So you're married. How will your husband feel if I hire you to work here?"

I said, "I don't think he would mind, we talked about my getting a job, he's OK with me working, I just need to find a job during the day to keep myself busy while he is out flying around the world." He asked, "Is your husband a pilot?" I told him, "No, he is a boom operator." He nodded his head, seeming to acknowledge that he knew what I was talking about.

He then said, "You do know that this is a sex industry business and this is an adult movie theater with a video arcade, don't you? How do you think your husband will feel about you working here?" I remembered all those dirty books that I had read about adult movie theaters and video arcades. I know Bobby has read them all before I did, so I felt he would not mind my working at a place like this. I mean he trusted me. I said, "I am sure he will not object. Why do you ask?"

Jack sat back in his chair and said, "Honey, I have been in this business many years. I only hire women to work the snack counter and arcade counters, I prefer married women for many reasons, however, I can't afford any jealous husbands. I'll be blunt, if I were to hire you Sandy, you will simply be eye-candy for the men. Pretty girls bring in the men; the men get horny and then spend more money in the arcade. I need good-looking young girls like you that can dress sexy, act coy and stay out of trouble. I am not hiring any prostitutes or whores. You are here to work the cash booth, the snack bar and the novelty/arcade counter -- nothing else. I never hire anyone without talking to the other spouse. Do you think your husband would come down and talk with me?"

I was a little surprised by this because it seemed like my getting a job on my own now depended on my husband. I truly did not know how to feel about this. I said, "I think so. How much is the starting pay?" Jack smiled and said, "Honey, if I hire you, you will start at $9.50 an hour; after 30 days, if you are still here, that goes up $1, and after 60 days, you will get medical and insurance benefits. However, like I said, I need to speak with your husband first. Now I have a few other questions for you, dear. How do you feel about dressing real sexy?" It was my turn to smile; dressing sexy was something I have always loved to do, and doing so in high school brought me many a young man asking me out on dates. I said, "I love dressing sexy and before you ask, my husband loves me to dress that way also. He gets a kick out of other men staring at me with desire. He always tells me how proud he is being with me like that knowing that other men want me and that I am all his."

Jack said, "Good, that sounds great. OK, now if you work here, you will get propositioned maybe 10 times an hour. I can't impress enough how important it is that you do not become involved with any customer. Vice is always checking on us here and no one can have sex here in the theater. Now, in the arcade in the little rooms, I don't know what goes on when the door is locked and the video machine is playing. It is not my place or any of my employees' to go back there and act as sex police. As long as no one is tearing up the place back there, or anyone is being forced to do anything, I say live and let live. Can you live with that or not?"

I looked at Jack, smiled, and said, "I have always believed that what a man and woman do behind closed doors is between them and no one else. I guess if the door is to a small room, it just makes it more interesting." Jack gave me a funny smirk and said, "Most of the time in here you will find more men then women, so sometimes it is men with men. Can you live with that?" I knew about queers; they never bothered me. I said, "Well, as long as I don't see them, I don't care." Jack then said, "It will be your job when you work the front to keep out any hookers and, of course, like I said before, you are hired for looks and you are never to have sex here while working. That is part of why I hire happily married women, so they do not date. Are you happily married, Sandy?" I said, "I sure am, and I can handle men, I have been doing that all my life."

Jack said, "Now just so you understand, I want to make it perfectly clear to you and I will also make it clear to your husband: This is a sex business. Men come in here to watch adult sex movies, they sometimes get turned on, and they will jack-off in the theater. If we catch them doing that out in the open, the law requires us that we have to ask them to leave. That is why I never set foot in there unless I have to. Most men will come out of the movie and go to the arcade behind close doors. The thing I am trying to point out is in this place you will have men jacking off in the restroom, in the booths and in the movie theater. Would that be a problem for you, dear?" I knew it wouldn't and I said, "No, men are animals, they always want to get off, as long as I don't have to watch them, I can handle it."

Jack then said, "Some of the men coming out of a movie will offer you a great deal of money for just showing them your tits, some will offer more money to have sex with you and others will want a date with you, be it for just 15 minutes or a whole evening. You need to be ready for them and to sometimes put up with assholes that won't take 'no' for an answer. That may happen once in a while, but don't worry, since you will be working behind the snack counters, there are always two other women with you. In addition, if you are in the front cash booth, you are locked in by yourself. Therefore, you never will be in any danger of a man getting out of hand. Do you think you can handle that?"

I smiled, remembering all my dates with boys wanting sex so bad they would not take no for an answer, yet I always went home a virgin and they always went home happy. Of course I would never do anything like that now, since I was happily married; I would simply tell any man now that I was not available since I was happily married. I said, "I would not have any problem with any of that."

Jack said, "OK, for right now I'll say you have the job, but it all hinges on my meeting and speaking with your husband. When will he be back in town to stop by so we can talk?" I told him, "I'm sorry, but I just don't know. He could return tonight and he could be gone 3-4 days. I just never know." He told me he understood because he once worked air tankers. He said that when my husband did get back, to talk it over and call him so they could meet. He told me the job would be held for me until Friday; since this was Monday I felt he was being very fair with me.

I was lucky because at 6:30 Bobby walked in. I was so thrilled he was home not flying around. We kissed and made love as we normally did. I cooked supper and while cooking I told Bobby of my day. I told him about Jack and the job as well as the condition that he meets with Jack before he would put me to work. Bobby called Jack and he said after supper we would drive down and see him.

I can't explain how I felt. I had very mixed emotions about this meeting. First of all, I hated the fact that my new job depended on my husband's approval, and my new boss-to-be had to check if my husband was a jealous man or not before allowing me to work for him.

After I introduced Bobby to Jack, Jack asked me if I would mind waiting in the next room while he and Bobby talked. I gave him and my husband a very funny look. Jack said, "It is all right, I just would feel better talking man to man." I did not say a word; I got up and walked to the door that Jack pointed to. It was small room and once I closed the door I realized that the room was set up so I could hear every word spoken very clearly and I realized that the mirror I had been looking at was really a one-way mirror so I could clearly see into Jack's office seeing Bobby and him talking.

Jack said, "I hope you don't mind, Bob, but I just need to understand just how you feel about Sandy working here. I mean, God, she is a fucking knockout and you know the guys around here are going to be hitting on her all the time. Won't that bother you?" Bobby said, "Fuck, no. Sandy knows how to take care of herself. She stayed a virgin up till our wedding night and I know for a fact she never went a night without a date, so I trust her."

Jack said, "Trust is good, but I have to warn you, men will offer her one or two hundred to get her in bed. She will be getting offers to show her tits. Speaking of that, if she works here, she will have to do it without a bra as well as dress very hot and sexy. Lets say you are out of town and she is lonely. How would you feel if she decided to go home with a guy or to a motel for an hour?" Bobby said, "First of all, I like it when Sandy dresses all hot like that, however, I know Sandy. She would not screw anyone other than me; we have a great sex life. And second, if she decided to do something like that, I would rather not ever find out. Hell, I ain't no fucking saint. I get some ass every now and then, but it is just sex, you know how it is."

I heard Bobby say that and I felt sick. I saw Jack look at the mirror at me knowing that I was hearing and watching them. Jack said, "Yeah, I know how it is. I got so much ass out there flying around, hell, I was fucking some bitch every night I was away from the house. Is it still like that out there?' Bobby said, "Shit, we fly into a base at 5 and I got some hot babe in bed by 9. There is so much pussy out there, I swear there are not enough men to take care of them all." Jack looked at me again and said, "What do you mean?" Bobby said, "Oh, you know, you get to the club and the places are crawling with wives whose husbands are off flying someplace else, maybe even here. Those cunts are so horny I seldom have to buy a woman a second drink before I take her to her house and fuck her all night. Hell, just the other day this one bitch took on the whole flight crew. She was into gang-bangs, so we fucked her all night. I love fucking a woman that has a big stretched out nasty cunt or asshole."

I stood there with tears in my eyes. I saw Jack smiling and looking at the mirror as he asked, "Surely you haven't told Sandy about the clubs have you? I mean, do you think she would get pissed off if she ever found out?" Bobby said, "Her? Hell, no, she knows how sexual I am. I don't tell her, but then I don't want to make her feel bad either. Sex is sex, she understands that. That's why I said I don't ever want to know if she ever does get any on the side but knowing her, she would never do that." Jack asked, "but what if you did find out that your new wife was fucking other men while you were gone at night. How would that make you feel, Bobby?"

I waited for my husband's answer. He said, "I don't know, maybe a little excited, I mean I know it wouldn't bother me to come home and find that she was the same way that I had left her, you know 'freshly fucked'." They both laughed at Bobby's remark. Then Jack said looking straight into the mirror, "You know Bobby, if your wife works here you just may come home one night and find that she is 'freshly fucked,' as you put it, I just need to know how you would respond. I sure don't want this job to break up any marriage or have it cause any problems between you two."

There was silence and finally Bobby said, "I'll be honest with you. The thought of Sandy working here is a turn-on for me; it sort of falls into one of my many fantasies." Jack leaned forward and asked, "What kind of fantasy, Bob?" Bobby said, "Well, now don't get me wrong, I just think about this once in a while but I sort of wish Sandy was more, well, more of a slut wife."

Jack's eyes seemed to sparkle as he said, "You mean you actually want your wife to fuck other men and tell you about it? Is that what you mean?" Bobby said, "Oh, I don't know, I love her and she loves me, I just, well, have thoughts that she could play around a little, maybe get out and have some fun, you know." Jack smiled and said, "I know exactly what you mean Bob. I think Sandy will be happy here and by the sound of this, I think you will be agreeable to her working here. Did she tell you the time frame for the job?" Bobby said, "No, I didn't ask." Jack said, "She will be working from 12 noon to nine at night. She gets an hour off for lunch between 4 and 5. I'll have her working six days a week, and I can work around your schedule, so when you are in for a few days I could let her off depending on business."

Jack said, "Like I said, Bob, I'll want your wife dressed in the shortest skirts and no bra. Are you sure you can handle it?" I waited to hear my husband's answer and he said, "I love it when she dresses like that. God, she can really dress hot." Jack said, "Good, because around here ass sells and I will have her in the shortest skirts and dresses showing her lovely legs. Do you think she can handle a job like this?" Bobby said, "Are you kidding? Sandy is a big fucking tease, she is also a show-off, so if you want a prick teaser, Sandy is your girl." Jack smiled at me in the mirror and said, "Good, that is what I need around -- a good old-fashioned prick teaser. The hotter the girl's look, the more men come around. You know like that old saying 'like bees to honey.' Don't you worry, I'll keep your wife safe and I have a feeling she will be making a lot of tips. I'll get her and tell her the job is hers if she wants it."

Jack got up opened the door and said, "Won't you join us, Sandy?" I walked out and sat down next to Bobby. He took my hand and said, "I think you got the job." Jack said as he sat down. "He's right, dear, you have the job as long as you want to work here. Can you start tomorrow at noon?" I looked at my cheating husband and said, "Yes, I can't wait, is there anything special I should wear, like some sort of dress code?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers
12