E.D. Donahey: Legs War Ch. 1

Story Info
TV intern gets peek up E.D.s skirt.
3.1k words
4.19
53.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

(1)

It started out as an ordinary hectic day at work at the downtown NY studios of the Foxx Network News Channel. This cable news network is the creation of the legendary media mogul; Frederick F. Foxx.

It was his version of a 24 hour a day news and information network to compete with all of the other alphabet cable news networks; [CNN, MSNBC, ABC NEWS, etc.].

Frederick Foxxs' concept was a relatively simple one; place news bureaus at strategic locations throughout the world and staff them with young, energetic journalists and reporters. These news hounds would have an eye for getting the facts of a breaking news story and present both sides of the story fairly and accurately.

Then, in an inspired moment; Frederick Foxx thought to present the stories to the viewing public by using a combination of hard hitting reporters and news analysts. This in conjunction with some of the most beautiful and sexy news presenters he could find.

Spiriting away such names as Linda Vester, Laurie Dhue, Diane Dimond, Patti Ann Browne, and others from rival news networks was a stroke of genius. He would have these lovely ladies present the news while wearing sexy mini-skirts and showing lots of their gorgeous legs. This paid off in a big way.

The news stories would bring the viewers to the channel. The sexy ladies would keep the male viewers glued to the network. The female viewers would appreciate the beauty and professionalism of the ladies and say tuned in as well.

It was an extremely successful concept at the Foxxy Net News; [as we employees refer to it.] Foxxy News has increased its ratings on its' competition ten fold! More people are tuning in and staying with Foxxy News than any other cable news or satellite news organization.

As for myself; I'm a lowly paid and highly overworked; [ at least to me]; intern at Foxxy News.

I was one of those web wizz kids of the go-go internet bubble. It was a great job, with lots of money pouring in; and the idea that the company I worked for was going to reinvent the way the world conducted its business and obtained its news.

When the internet bubble burst, I was left out of the loop; just another computer hacker; which are worth about a dime a dozen at this time.

I returned to school and got myself a degree in Television Broadcasting. I reasoned that tv is almost everywhere throughout the world and that there will always be a job for someone who could direct and produce programming.

I'm a few years older than most of the other interns here; hence I tend to get the plumb assignments; such as they are. I do everything from being a copy boy to assistant director on a live program. Anything and everything; I'm the jerk of all trades and master of few. But I am here to learn the TV business.

Despite the long hours and the relatively small pay; I love this job!

Where else could you be around such beautiful ladies: [both the on the air talent and the usual assortment of secretaries and assistants found in any business]. And I get paid for this!

I walk around work in a perpetual state of arousal; [I.E. my dick is hard most of the time!] It's a young mans dream job come true!

"Greg; Hey Greg! Get with the program will you?" I was snapped out of my early Friday morning stupor by the sound of my buddy and co-worker Harry's voice.

"Let's get this camera into position before the commercial break ends or Mad Marty will put our butts into a sling." Harry instructed me.

"Right with you buddy." I answered Harry as I groaned silently to myself as I helped to push the heavy camera into place.

Harry is the number one camera man for the 'Foxxy Friends' morning show. My task this Friday morning was to help maneuver the heavy camera into the proper position for its shot. It was a job more suited for a plow horse than an intern.

It seems that one of the casters the camera was mounted on was broken. The camera could only be moved by brute force; mine!

"I'll be glad when this job is over." I thought to myself as I glanced up at the clock on the wall behind me. 9:30 am it read. "Good deal." I mumbled to myself. "Only two more segments to go and this torture is finally over!"

"Jesus, Greg! Will you quit your bellyaching!" Harry admonished me.

"After all you've got to admit that E.D. looks absolutely gorgeous this morning! She's wearing a short mini-skirt for the first time in weeks and here you are bitching about having to do a little manual labor. Enjoy the view will you? It's not one we get very often anymore!"

I had to admit that Harry was right. The pretty, sexy morning show host; E.D. Donahey; did look spectacular this morning.

Her long blonde hair falling gracefully on her shoulders; her pleasant wide eyed smile; and sparkling blue eyes were beautiful! This was accented by the tight red top and short black mini-skirt which showed off her shapely legs. This was truly a seldom seen sight around these parts in the past few months.

"Today's the day. I can feel it in my bones!' Harry excitedly told me.

"Oh, No! Will you get off it Harry! It's not going to happen! E.D. is always one step ahead of you!" I was getting more than a little annoyed at my camera man friend.

Harry has been on a mission to get a upskirt shot of E.D.'s gorgeous legs as long as he has been the head camera man. It has never happened before; E.D. would catch onto his camera maneuvering and deftly deflect the leg shot with a quick leg cross or a simple turn one way or another on her chair.

"It's going to happen today! Just you wait and see." Harry was practically drooling as he tried for another angle up E.D.s skirt.

E.D. Donahey was impatiently bouncing her crossed legs up and down as she waited for the next segment to begin. Only two more segments to go and the long work week would be over.

The pretty blonde was in a hurry to end the show. The queen of the morning show hosts; as she was known throughout the cable news industry; had a lot on her mind right now.

E.D. was getting married again in a few days. The impending nuptials; [this would be the third time at bat for her in the marriage game]; was playing havoc with her mind. All the details of her wedding; the fact that the size of her family was going to increase from three children to six; and the ticking of her biological clock; all weighted heavily on her mind. She wanted one last chance to be a mother before mother nature said no more

E.D. was also upset that her fiancé, Bill, and she had a fight over a week ago. It happened just as he was leaving on a two week business trip. The reason for the fight was long forgotten; but it did bother her a lot.

She desperately wanted this new union to work out. After all she was approaching her 42nd birthday with apprehension; as it seemed her chance of finding Mr. right was fast slipping away from her.

Another perplexing problem; to put it bluntly; was that she was horny as hell! E.D. was a highly sexual person. She loved sex! Anyway; any time; any where she was able to get sexual gratification!

E.D. never wanted for lack of attention in the sex department. Men were always coming on to her; outright lusting after her.

She could pick and choose her partners; and did so on a regular basis. Many men had enjoyed the pleasure of her budding sexual appetite over the years; but now she had to save herself for her husband to be.

"Damn it all!' She thought to herself. "If only we didn't have that fight! Here I am, surrounded by turned on men. The only thing I can do about it is to use my 'toys' to help me out! I hope I have some batteries left in my office desk! When this show is over, old E.D. is going to have some fun!"

"Thirty seconds!" The sound of the floor directors voice brought E.D. out of her sexual trance.

E.D. spotted the arrival of the very pretty redheaded business newswoman, Brenda Buttner. Brenda was here to deliver her end of the week stock market report.

E.D. did not care that much for the financial news. After all, she was very well paid; and her husband to be was one rich son-of-a-gun! Money was something to spend; not save! All this bulls and bears stock market jargon was one big bore to her.

One thing did bother E.D. about the beautiful business babe. Brenda would almost always show up for her market report wearing the shortest skirt she possibly could.

E.D. had to admit that Brenda did have some fantastic looking legs. Not as good as hers' naturally, but Brenda did enjoy showing her shapely, well toned legs to the viewing audience.

E.D. was relieved as the pretty redhead settled into the chair next to hers. Brenda was dressed in a olive-green suit with a matching skirt; which ended at just above her knees. She was wearing nude hose and high heels.

"Not much competition in the legs department today." E.D. thought to herself as she looked into camera number one. Harry, the intrepid camera guy, was manning the store as usual.

"Sorry Harry, old chum." E.D. thought to herself as she spotted the grin on Harry's face. "You're not getting an upskirt shot from me today! Just you try it , you horny bastard!"

"Three, two, one, we're back!" The voice of the show director Mad Marty came in loud and clear into the headset I was wearing.

Harry zoomed in from a long shot to a face shot of E.D. as she introduced Brenda.

"So, what's happening in the markets today, Brenda?" E.D. quizzed the business babe. Her forced smile of interest froze on Ms. Donahey's face as she looked at Brenda.

The financial babe had crossed her legs at mid-thigh, instead of at her knees. This had the effect of showing half of her left thigh with her right leg crossed on top This exposed Brenda's lovely legs right up to the panty line of her hose!

E.D. glanced around and quickly noticed that her two co-hosts; Steve and Brian; were enjoying the view of Brenda's lovely, supple, legs. A further glance around the studio proved that everyone's eyes were on the exposed legs of the pretty redheaded reporter.

Harry nudged me with his elbow at the same time he whispered to me out of the side of his mouth; "Get ready, Greg. Here it comes. E.D. is going to show some leg! Crotch shot city; Here We Go!"

As if by divine intervention; the view that Harry had always worked to get of the pretty blondes' legs; come to be.

E.D., when she had seen the amount of skin that Brenda was showing; had slowly uncrossed her own legs. She subtly thrust her hips forward on the chair to inch her skirt up ever so slightly; thus exposing just a little more leg than what Brenda was showing.

E.D. was off by just a little in her calculations of how much was showing of her uncrossed legs. The act of uncrossing her legs while sliding forward on her chair caused E.D.s legs to inadvertently spread wide open. This exposed her lovely inner thighs all the way up to her black silk panties!

I don't know about the other men present; but the view up E.D.s skirt; showing off all of her wares; including her silk covered pussy; was more than I could stand.

My penis popped up at attention and all manners of lustful thoughts flowed through my head. Boy, what I would do to that beautiful blonde pussy if only given a chance!

"Push this damn thing!" Harry urged me as he zoomed in for a close-up of E.Ds promised land. The ensuing crotch shot of E.D.s magnificent thighs and silk covered love mound was transmitted throughout the cable viewing world!

Brenda noticed the view on a monitor located just behind me. She was so shocked at what she was seeing that she too; uncrossed her legs.

This had the effect of giving me the same view of her lovely white pantyhosed covered pussy as E.D. was giving the television viewing audience.

My gaze shifted back and forth between lovely Brenda and gorgeous E.D.s silk covered womanhood!

While this beautiful sight was occupying me; all hell was breaking loose in the control room.

Mad Marty was screaming into his microphone; desperately trying to get the E.D. upskirt shot off of the screen. A string of profanity spewed forth from Marty's mouth as he tried to gain control of the situation.

"Damn it Harry! Back off the shot, NOW!"

Marty was enraged at Harry, but he was even more angry at his camera tech guy. The man sat frozen at his console; dumbfounded at the sight of E.D.s goodies.

Marty leaned over the control console and switched the view to camera number two. This had the effect of showing the whole viewing audience the, until now, private view that I had of Brenda's beautiful silk covered pussy.

Marty sprang into action once again and switched to camera number three.

The whole episode probably lasted all of a minute; but the whole viewing audience got a Friday pick-me-up of E.D.s and Brenda's sexy upper thighs and love mounds! The internet video capping crowd was going to have a field day with this!

E.D. was oblivious to what had just transpired; and if Brenda was aware of it she did not show it.

The rest of the financial segment went off without a hitch.

As Brenda rose from her chair at the commercial break; E.D. looked at her and said in a somewhat sarcastic voice; "Nice try, Brenda. Too bad you didn't beat me in the leg department today. Better luck next time!"

"Oh you sorry excuse for a woman!', Brenda thought to herself as she left the "Foxxy Friends" set. "It's airheads like you that give meaning to the term, 'dumb blonde'!"

The pretty redhead came over to Harry and me and stopped to tell us something confidential.

"Nice shot, Harry! E.D. is sure going to be mad at you when she finds out about this. She's liable to cut your balls off!"

"And as for you mister;" Brenda said looking at me with a wicked smile on her face; ' Did you get a good look up my skirt also? I do have nice legs; don't I?"

My face flushed crimson as I realised that Brenda knew I had peeked; {Hell, Gawked was more like it}, up her skirt.

The pretty, mischievous grin on Brenda's face told the world that she was going to relish the thought of throwing this sexcapade into E.D.s face when she has the chance.

"Be good you naughty little boys! Bye, bye for now!"

Harry and I watched the beautiful redhead as she walked off the set. Our eyes were fixed on her shapely hips as her sexy ass swayed back and forth.

"Damn, she has a sexy butt!' I said to Harry as I watched Brenda disappear down the hall. "She can balance my portfolio any time she wants!"

"I hear you buddy." Harry replied, winking at me.

"Oh god! Only 15 more minutes to go." E.D. thought to herself. "I showed that business bitch up and how! No one is going to upstage me on my show! Damn I wish this was over! My pussy is soaking wet and needs attention! I hate being so horny when my fiancé is not around!"

The final segment of the show was a report from Dr. Georgia Whitkin on the psychological aftereffects of a tragedy such as the 9/11 terrorist attack. The very pretty blonde PHD deftly explained the nuances to E.D. and the audience.

E. D. was lost in her thoughts as the pretty doctor continued her report. All E.D. was aware of was that Georgia had shown up wearing an even shorter mini-skirt than she had on. All eyes were on Dr. Whitkin's legs and not hers! This, together with what had just happened with Brenda; did not go well with E.D.

The show finally came to an end.

As Georgia got up to leave the set she turned to E.D. and said, "Nice show."

"Nice show is it? I'll tell you about nice show you leggy bitch!" E.D. was fit to be tied.

The blonde morning show host just knew that this was a conspiracy between Georgia and Brenda to upstage her from her own show. People tuned in to lust after her; not the business babe or the good doctor!

"I don't know what you are talking about! And I bet that you don't know either!" Replied the pretty doctor tactfully.

This set E.D. off in a tirade of profanity as she followed Georgia off the set and down the hall. Dr. Whitkin tried to ignore the rantings of the agitated Ms. Donahey. But there was no escape from the hail of hatred directed towards her.

Harry and I looked at one another as the two blondes argued their way down the hall.

"Harry," I said to my friend, "I've got to see how this turns out!"

"I'm with you Greg," he hastily replied, "Let's go!"

"You're not going anywhere, Harry!" This came from the floor director, Jack. "Mad Marty wants to see you right now! Boy, is he ever pissed off at you!"

"Don't worry Harry, I'll let you know what happens." I told this to my friend as he left to receive what was sure to be a primetime ass chewing out from Mad Marty.

I caught up to the two arguing ladies in short order and tried to bring a little order to the situation.

"All right ladies." I tried to sound diplomatic as I said it. "What in the hell is going on? Why the big scene?"

"She knows what she did! Her and that bitch, Brenda!" E.D. was obviously not going to let this pass.

I looked at Georgia and she returned a look of hurt and frustration back towards me.

"We have to get this settled; but not here in the hallway where everyone can hear." I stated.

I pushed open the door of the conference room we were standing next to and ushered the two blondes inside. Little did I know of the sexual adventure I was about to embark upon...

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers