A Faithful Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsay's with Erik. But is she thinking of Anders?
1.9k words
4.26
16.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anders and I both needed showers after our romp in the woods. I went first, hurrying so he would have time to get cleaned up before dinner.

I toweled off and stuck my head out of the bedroom door, calling down the hall to let Anders know he could go ahead and start his shower in the guest bath. After a few minutes of searching through my closet, I finally decided on another tank top and a tight pair of jeans. Erik hadn't seemed to mind the way I'd been dressed earlier, so I decided to have a little fun. I'd been trying to dress a little better than usual all week- just having a hot guy staying in my house was reason enough for me. Now that I knew he wanted me, it had become a game.

Erik ordered in Chinese food, and we ate on the couch, watching a reality TV dance competition. It doesn't get much more American than that.

After we finished eating, I snuggled up against my husband on the sofa, trying my hardest not to look at Anders on the loveseat. He seemed to be playing the same game I was, only he was more limited in the sexy clothes department. Straight guys don't really have the equivalent of sexy tank tops.

Still, he'd chosen to change straight into his pajamas, which he wore dangerously low around his waist. He kept stretching, leaning back on the loveseat just enough that his white t-shirt rode up to reveal an inch or so of his sculpted abs. The contrast between his tan skin and white shirt caught my eye every time. I couldn't help but wonder if he was even wearing anything under those pants.

Erik was oblivious to the tension between us, which made it that much more exciting. I had to hold back a laugh every time Anders stretched, knowing he was doing it just for my benefit. Finally, it got to be too much.

Anders seemed to be enjoying himself, teasing me. I wondered if he'd enjoy being teased?

I twisted to face Erik and whispered in his ear. "I've seen enough dancing. Let's go to bed." Then I trailed kisses from his ear to his collarbone. He leaned his head back slightly and constricted his arms around me.

"Could you be a little more obvious?" He whispered, nodding his head towards Anders, who was pretending to be engrossed in a Viennese waltz.

"What? He doesn't know we fuck?" I bit my lip and slid my hand inside his pants, running one finger across his growing erection.

Dirty language always did it for Erik. He was up and headed towards the bedroom in an instant, calling out a lame excuse about being tired to Anders.

I stood up and stretched languidly, then took a few steps towards Anders. I stared into his eyes, leaned over, and whispered. "I'm going to go fuck my husband. But I'll probably be thinking about you." I smiled sweetly and turned away. Hopefully, dirty language would do it for Anders, too.

I skipped out of the room, practically squealing with delight when I heard Anders groan and mutter what I was sure were Swedish curse words.

Erik was waiting for me when I got to the bedroom. As soon as I closed the door, he grabbed me by the waist of my jeans and pulled me up against him. The action reminded me of Anders grabbing me on the trail, and I could feel myself getting wet.

"I love you." I murmured into his neck, feeling a fresh wave of guilt. It was one thing to tease Anders about thinking of him while fucking my husband, but I knew Erik would be devastated if he knew where my mind was.

He wrapped his hands around my hips and pushed me to the bed, unbuttoning my jeans and tugging them off. "Damn." He caught his breath. I was wearing my sexiest thong, one that seemed to be nothing more than black ribbons and lace loosely held together. I smiled, suddenly nervous. Would he wonder why I was wearing it? Would he know I'd been imagining Anders reaction to it when I'd picked it out? My guilty conscience was in overdrive. I pulled my shirt over my head, revealing a matching bra.

Erik paused to admire my half-naked body, lightly caressing my inner thigh. "I'm the luckiest fucking guy I know." He shook his head in amazement, then leaned over and started kissing my legs, starting at my calf. By the time his hot, wet mouth reached my inner thigh, I'd forgotten all about the Swede in the living room. There was nothing in the world but me and Erik.

He paused with his lips against the damp, sheer fabric of my panties. I could feel the warmth of his breath, and I pressed myself against him, longing for him to continue.

"Please." He liked for me to beg. "Please, Erik." He loved for me to say his name. The thought occurred to me that I'd better not ever call out Anders' name, and I almost lost the mood. Then he pushed my thong aside and lowered his burning hot mouth on me, flicking my clit with his tongue. "Fuck! Erik! Oh my God." I cried out and clenched at the blanket with one hand. I grabbed at his hair with the other, holding his head against me. His warm, wet tongue slid down from my clit and plunged into me, twisting and thrusting before moving back to my clit. He sucked gently, still flicking his tongue, and pushed two fingers into me. I gasped and arched my back. "Yes. Ah, fuck. Yes." I moaned and gasped loudly. Still working me with his fingers, he moved his mouth up to mine. I could taste myself on his lips, and he knew I loved that. I moaned deeply, and he broke off from the kiss, laughing.

"Linds. You're being kind of loud." His fingers were still moving deep inside me, and I couldn't focus on anything else.

"I don't give a fuck." I locked eyes with him and pushed his hand away. "I want your dick inside me. Now."

He growled and kissed me hard, pushing his jeans and boxers down with a little help from me. Once he'd worked his clothes off, he leaned over me again, his cock throbbing between my legs. I ran my fingers over his chest, around his nipples, and down his stomach to trace along his shaft and circle his head, savoring the suspense. He twitched, but held back. He wanted me to beg again. I would do better than that.

I wiggled down on the mattress until I was below his cock, and took the silky, smooth tip in my mouth, circling it with my tongue. I heard his sharp intake of breath, followed by a soft groan. I took as much of him as I could into my mouth, running my tongue up and down his length. He moaned and his hips jerked involuntarily. "Ah, that feels so good."

I continued to work his cock with my mouth, loving his sweet moans and gasps of pleasure, until I tasted the first salty drop of his cum.

I slid back up the mattress, and he wrapped his strong hands around the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair, and kissed me deeply.

We were both frantic with need. I guided his pulsing cock between my lips, and angled my hips to press against him. "Fuck me, Erik. Please." I panted.

He thrust into me, filling me completely and making me scream loudly, arching with pleasure. "Oh. My. God." I gasped as he pounded into me, sending shockwaves through my body. I came instantly, locking my legs around him and biting down on his shoulder. A second climax followed immediately after the first, and I cried out his name again.

"That's right. Come on my dick." He slammed into me rhythmically, making me dizzy with pleasure.

I came over and over, clinging to him, cursing, and crying out his name.

I knew he was reaching his own climax, and I wanted it. The changes in his pace and his breathing were pushing me over the edge again, and this time I wanted to bring him with me. "Erik!" I gasped "Come inside me now. I want to feel it." He growled low in his throat and pounded into me even harder. He shouted my name as he came, and the hot, wet sensation brought me to orgasm at the same time.

He collapsed on the bed beside me, exhausted from his stellar performance. My hand drifted down to my still quivering slit, and I slid my fingers through a mixture of his cum and mine. I threw my leg over him, clinging to his hard, muscled body, and he ran his fingers down my arm lazily.

"I love you. So much" I meant it. The sex was amazing, but it went beyond that. The intimacy of being so close to him, practically one person, had reminded me of how perfectly matched we were. I couldn't comprehend how I'd ever even worried for a second that I might be weak enough to cheat on him with Anders.

He pulled me closer. "I love you, Linds."

We lay in the bed for a few more minutes, whispering and laughing, then we made ourselves get up. After a quick shower, Erik flopped down on the bed. "Hey baby, could you get us something to drink?" He'd done all of the hard work this time around, so it was the least I could do.

I passed by the guest room on my way to the kitchen, and wondered what Anders was doing behind the closed door.

I was getting ice from the freezer when I heard his bare feet on the tile behind me.

He had taken off his shirt, and his erection was obvious through the thin fabric of his pajama pants.

I looked at the ceiling. "Fuck! Anders! Put that away!" My eyes flickered back, comparing him to Erik. It seemed like they were evenly matched in every way. For just a second, I let myself wonder how sex with Anders would be different but equally good.

He laughed and leaned against the counter, flaunting his hard-on. "Just wanted you to know it worked. You win. That was fucking hot, by the way."

I could feel warmth spreading up my cheeks. "Yeah, it usually is. I'm lucky"

"Hmm. I was thinking Erik's lucky." He moved to stand behind me, his flannel-covered cock barely grazing against the small of my back. He brushed my hair back from my ear and whispered "Were you thinking about me?"

I turned to meet his smoldering gaze and gave him my most innocent smile. "Not much. I wasn't really capable of thinking." I filled my cup with filtered water from the sink and turned to go back to Erik.

Anders called out softly in Swedish, words I didn't know. I forced myself not to turn around.

Erik was asleep when I got back to the bedroom. I thought about going back out to talk to Anders, but I knew it was risky and wrong. I crawled in bed next to my husband and tried to sleep.

It was hopeless. I found myself lying in bed next to my gorgeous, sleeping husband, masturbating to fantasies about his best friend. I was pretty sure he was thinking of me and doing the same in his bed down the hall. This summer was going to be amazing.