A Night in Somalia

Story Info
He meets a beautiful Somalian woman.
1.4k words
2.84
69.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Stephen. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I'm studying Business Law. And I am a sex addict with kinky needs. Currently, I have a Hijab fetish, folks. Whenever I see Muslim women walking around with the Hijab thing, I just want to fuck them. If wearing conservative clothing was supposed to divert the male gaze from their lusty forms, then the women of the Muslim world have failed miserably. Lots of guys across North America and Europe have developed what's called a Hijab fetish. We just want to fuck these ladies...with their religious garb on. Twisted? I know.

Right now, I am fucking this Somali slut named Shukri. I met her at a restaurant in downtown Ottawa. She's around five-foot-nine, chubby, with light brown skin, long black hair and pale brown eyes. Oh, and she's got big tits, wide hips and a really big round ass. Like a lot of Somali women in the Canadian capital, Shukri dresses conservatively. She wears the Hijab, along with long dresses that hide her dangerous curves. I must have X-ray vision or something because I spotted her big round ass even under all the crap she usually wears. Shukri is in her thirties, and has been living in Ottawa for three years. She's quite lonely since her boyfriend Ahmed left her for a white woman named Marguerite. I guess the Somali guy didn't want to wait for marriage. He picked an Irish broad over a fine Somali sister. And this angered and saddened poor Shukri. Fortunately, I came to the rescue.

Somali women and other women of the Muslim world like the Saudi ladies might pretend to be holier than thou all they want, I know they got sexual needs just like all other women. So I seduced the lovely Shukri. And it really didn't take very long for her to give up the goods. A night out on the town, a cool movie and some dancing at a reggae club in nearby Gatineau was all it took. I took her back to my place for a night of fun. And she ended up surprising me. The Somali bitch unzipped my pants and went straight for my dick as soon as we got to my room. I mean, usually women make you wait a bit and put on some foreplay before grabbing your cock. Not this one. I guess she hadn't had any in a while. Well, this friendly Haitian brother was more than willing to help a Somali sister out. It's the least I could do for a sister from the depths of Mother Africa, you know?

Shukri knelt before me and began sucking my eight-inch, uncircumcised cock with gusto. Being a Muslim woman, she wasn't used to uncut dicks. Well, mine didn't seem to bother her for she sucked me good. She licked my balls and sucked my dick like her life depended on it. She wanted to take her Hijab off while sucking me but I told her to keep it on. I've always wanted to get a blowjob from an authentic Muslim bitch who wears the Hijab. Turns me on just thinking about it. Shukri's pretty little head bobbed up and down in my lap as she sucked my dick. I grinned and ran my hand all over her Hijab-covered head. Man, this was a fantasy come true!

Shukri sucked my dick really well, and I guess that kind of surprised me. I don't know a lot about the sexual habits of Muslim women. All I know is that they are a mysterious lot, and they're conservative and deep into their religion/culture for the most part. And lots of men from North America and Europe are fascinated by them. Black men, White men, Asian men and Hispanic men. We all want a sweet piece of juicy Muslim pussy. Algerian women. Saudi women. Egyptian women. Somali women. Ethiopian women. Libyan women. United Arab Emirates women. Doesn't matter where they're from, as long as they are authentic Muslims. Oh, and they must be either Persian women or Black female Muslims. White chicks who convert to Islam don't do Jack for me. They're just White chicks and I've fucked so many of them in Ottawa that my dick is sore. Muslim women are infinitely more challenging and harder to get into bed than the average White woman. I guess that's why so many Christian, Atheist and Agnostic men are addicted to Muslim pussy.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about the time that I fucked the hell out of a Somali slut named Shukri. She sucked my cock so well that I actually lost control. I actually came, shooting my hot manly cum all over her face. Shukri squealed in surprise as I came all over her pretty face. I smiled and told her to lick it. When she hesitated, I crossed my arms and looked at her imperiously. Muslim women from deep Africa are raised to be obedient to men. And since Shukri is so deep into her outdated and restrictive religion, she was actually submissive to me. She sucked my dick clean, licking every last drop of my cum. I nodded and thanked her by patting her pretty head in the most patronizing way possible. Then I laid her on her back and spread her legs. Without further ado I began licking her hairy pussy. Like many Somali women, Shukri doesn't believe in shaving down below. That's okay by me. I simply love pussy. Colour, and other details don't matter to me. Cleanliness does matter to me, though. No way I'm licking a pussy that smells like the fucking sewer. Fortunately for both of us, Shukri was a neat gal in every way.

I licked her pussy and slipped two fingers inside. Shukri's pussy was wet and hot inside, just like her owner. I worked her over until she squealed in delight. Then I stuck my dick inside of her. Deep inside a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman's pussy. Where my cock has longed to go for ages. I held Shukri's wide hips and thrust my dick deep inside her. The sexy Somali chick groaned as I entered her. She wrapped her chubby arms around me and pressed me against her. I began fucking her with deep, powerful strokes. And she responded in kind by grinding herself against me, driving me deeper inside of her. My sexy Muslim lover was as into it as I am, and I loved it!

Shukri surprised me with a request as I drilled her. She asked me to put her on all fours and fuck her ass. Hot damn. Had I heard right? The conservative Muslim woman from Somaliland was asking her raunchy Haitian lover for a good fuck in the ass? Well, who am I to deny such a request? I put Shukri on all fours and admired her big, round ass. Somali women got amazing booties, man. Too bad most of them hide their fantastic asses under the drab long dresses they often wear. I kissed Shukri's big ass, then spread her ass cheeks wide open. I applied lube all over her asshole, then pressed my dick against her rear entry. With a smooth thrust, I penetrated her asshole gently. Shurkri squealed and begged me to be gentle. I took my sweet time and worked my dick up her asshole. Inch by inch. Until most of it was inside. I asked her how she felt. She told me she felt wonderful and urged me to fuck her harder. I did. I pumped my cock up her asshole, and she loved it. Much later, we lay on her bed, entwined in passion. This was the beginning of wonderful times for us. I think my lust for Hijab-wearing Persian and Black women is far from abated. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

The way I see it, I'm not the only guy out there who has a thing for women who wear the Hijab. Muslim guys and Arab guys order their women to hide their deliciously curvy bodies and pretty faces under all that religious gear, hoping men of other races won't notice. Well, all it did was catch our attention. Now guys all over the world want a little taste of these delicious Arab women and Muslim ladies. And we won't be satisfied until we've indulged our craving. Expect more sexy tales like this one to pop up out there, ladies and gentlemen. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers