Pure Bliss Ch. 10

Story Info
Piper and Sam.
1.1k words
3.17
7.4k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

I must have nodded off for a while from emotional exhaustion or physical or both because when next I opened my eyes Sam was asleep as well. I looked at Chance. Knowing he was going to die if we didn't help him soon didn't sit well with me. But there was nothing I could do with the blizzard as bad as it was. I nudged Sam. He jerked in his sleep and opened his eyes.

"Is there any other way out of here?" I demanded. He glared at me.

"How the fuck should I know? I've never been here. Did I not tell you this before we even got here? My dad never let me come here it was always Shane he took with him." Sam snapped. "He always liked Shane more than me. But then again I was a momma's boy so I guess I can't complain too much."

"A momma's boy that shot your own brother?"

"Would you rather I have let him rape you in front of your husband? I'm sure that you wouldn't want him to see that and have that as his last memory of you. Now would you?"

"No. I suppose not but he was your brother."

"Who shot me too don't forget that shit."

"Life's a bitch then you die." I snapped.

Sam glared at me for a few seconds and then laughed. He shook his head and looked away.

"You amaze me." He said. I looked up.

"Why?"

"In the midst of your husband's pending death, your sister-in-law's death and the possibility that we could both freeze to death and nobody would find us for years you still find it necessary to lecture me on morals and family. As if those things matter right now."

"They do. Would you rather die a murdering bastard or with a clear record?" I snapped tired of talking to him and wishing I hadn't woke him up.

"I'd rather die standing then live on my knees."

"Did you just quote Shania Twain?" I asked with a smirk pulling on my lips.

"I did. But those are some strong words of wisdom would you rather live fearing for your life and basically being a pussy shit bitch? Or would you rather die knowing you stood up for yourself and took a stand that probably needed to be taken anyway?"

"Hmm. Good point but your brother?" I asked.

"He was going to rape you!"

"So are you a good guy pretending to be bad or a bad guy pretending to be good?"

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said." I shifted in my blanket and looked out the window while he contemplated that.

"I guess a good guy pretending to be bad. How am I doing so far?"

I looked back at him and realized he was joking. I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly I'm not sure. I haven't figured that out yet."

"Well let's recap shall we?"

"No."

"You kidnapped us, blackmailed my sister-in-law, shot my husband, forced me to give you head, killed my sister-in-law, and killed your brother. You have a pretty bad rap sheet. I wouldn't want that."

Sam put his head in his hands and growled. "You don't know jack shit about this situation."

"No. But in light of my being involved in this situation I think I have a right to know."

"Of course you would think that. But the situation doesn't involve you. You just think it does. If that bitch had given me the tapes none of this would have happened."

"What tapes?" I cried angrily. He refused to answer. Chance groaned and shifted a little bit. I turned to him and kissed his mouth. He opened his eyes.

"Piper it's dark." He croaked.

"Yes it is."

"Is it night time?"

"Yeah." I rubbed his fingers with mine trying to make them warm.

"I'm tired." He whispered. He closed his eyes again his breathing shallow and even weaker than before. I waited a few minutes to make sure he was asleep.

"He's not going to last another hour." I said to Sam. He nodded.

"I know. Hold on I just remembered we brought Shane's cell phone." Sam stood up taking the flash light. I laid down next to Chance and closed my eyes holding his hand.

Sam searched frantically for several minutes for the phone before approaching Shane's body and searching his pockets. He found it and flipped it open.

"Shit! Shit!" he shook the phone a few times and groaned. "Come on. Come on. You son of a bitch. Damn it!" he threw the phone across the room, then came and sat beside me. "We're screwed." He said and then looked at me strangely. He scooted closer to me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I demanded angrily. He leaned his face closer to me and kissed me roughly dragging me up and into his lap. "Let go."

"I want you." He whispered. His mouth found mine again and I struggled to push him back. He laughed at my vain attempts.

"You shot your brother for trying to rape me." I cried frantically.

"that's right I did." He broke away from my mouth and trailed his down my throat and collar bone. I fought against him trying to free myself. He pinned me down. "But only because I want to fuck you. And I don't want anyone else to have you."

"Please. No." I moaned fighting harder. He laughed again and climbed on top of me. His tongue trailing down my collar bone to the top of my shirt. He paused and looked down at my shirt then took it off and my bra and flung them both across the room. "Stop!" I cried he ignored me and his mouth found my nipple in the darkness he began to suck on it as if he were an infant. I struggled to push him away but the more he suckled the better it felt. And I didn't want to like it but it felt so good I moaned and cupped his head against my breast. He grinned and lifted up to look at me.

"You want me too. I know you do." He whispered. I looked down at him battling how I felt. I glared at him after a few minutes.

"It's a natural body function. I hate you!" I screamed. He took off his clothes and buried himself in his blanket.

Go to sleep you whore." He snapped angrily and rolled over onto his side to face away from me. I groped around blindly for my clothes as my tears set in.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers