From A to Z Ch. 03

Story Info
Adele breaks through her limits. A family visit.
3.6k words
4.85
15.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

As usual this story is exclusively my property and can't be republished or redistributed without my permission. Names have been changed to protect the guilty and not-so-innocent. Any resemblance to people living, dead or non-existent is merely a coincidence.

*

Zack gave Adele a little squeeze as they relaxed on her sofa and watched a movie. Adele snuggled into him and grinned. It had been about six months since Adele had made her leap of faith and opened up to Zack. They'd decided to take it slow so Adele could get over her issues with men.

"So you're really okay with this Zack?"

Zack kissed the top of Adele's head and squeezed her again. "Honey if it took a thousand years I'd wait for you."

"You're not just saying that?"

"No babe, I've stuck by you for this long, when you're ready for the next step I'll be here waiting for you." Zack said as he smiled at Adele.

Adele turned back to the movie and smiled to herself. She knew that Zack meant what he'd said. From the day they'd met he'd been nothing but patient and sweet with her, letting Adele decide how fast or slow their relationship would unfold.

Zack thought about why Adele was asking these questions. He knew she was still self-conscious about her scars, but that was mostly only when they went out now. He still thought she was pretty despite them. Zack thought she was exceptional for surviving what she'd gone through. He knew he'd do anything for Adele, she just needed time to let her emotional scars heal, and he was willing to wait.

"Did you want more wine hon?" Zack asked.

Adele gave Zack a kiss, "Thanks love."

Zack went to the kitchen and poured more wine into Adele's glass and mixed himself another 'Jack' and ginger.

He still couldn't wrap his brain around how a guy could do what had been done to Adele. She had a sweet, almost innocent air about her. With her sparkling hazel eyes and musical laugh she was everything he wanted in a woman.

When Zack returned to the living room he saw that Adele had pulled a blanket around herself. He placed their drinks on the coffee table and as he went to sit down Adele opened her arms to wrap him in the blanket as well. Adele rested her head and arm on Zack's chest. Zack's arm unconsciously wrapped around her.

"So uhm, are you doing anything next weekend sweetie?" Zack asked.

Adele hummed, "As far as I know I'm going to be with you hon, why?"

"Well my sister and brother-in-law are flying in for the weekend, and I was hoping maybe you'd be up to meeting them."

Adele raised her head and looked at Zack. He could see a look of fear in her eyes for just a second. "Wow it must be serious if you want me to meet your family."

Zack kissed Adele's nose, "Well Sandy's been bugging me for details for months. I think this 'trip' is a scouting mission for my Mom."

Adele gave him one of her precious grins, "So. How much have you told your family about me?"

"I told them that you were the most wonderful, beautiful girl in the world with the spirit of a tigress."

"Did you tell them about my..."

"Yes I did love, and when I told them what had happened they didn't care. They just want to meet the girl who's captured my heart."

Adele frowned a bit, "Well I don't want them to feel sorry for me. I get enough of that crap from strangers on the street."

"That's my little tigress!" Zack said with a chuckle.

"So I guess you'll be giving up your bed to them when they come in?"

"Yeah it's only for a few nights, I'll just pike out on my couch." Zack replied.

"Or," Adele said shyly. "You could sleep here."

"My couch or yours, not much difference baby."

Adele blushed prettily, "No I meant you could sleep here. With me."

"Are you sure sweetie? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything."

Adele smiled and gave Zack a lingering kiss, "No pressure, I promise. But I think I'm ready for the next step. That is if you think you are."

Zack grinned, "I think I can manage honey."

---

Zack met his sister and brother-in-law at the airport Friday. Adele had begged off going to the airport, but offered to make a dinner instead.

As Zack opened the door to his unit an amazing array of aromas wafted out into the entry hall.

Zack's sister inhaled sharply, "Oh wow! Is that an Indian curry and Thai food I'm smelling?"

Zack grinned at his sister, "Yeah Adele's a bit of a mad scientist in the kitchen. She makes me look like a rank amateur."

Adele came out of the kitchen rubbing a tea towel over her hands. Her hair was down, hiding her scars from view.

Sandy stepped forward and gave Adele a warm hug. "Hi Adele, I'm so happy to finally meet you. Zack didn't do you justice, you're far prettier than he said."

Adele smiled shyly, "Thanks, I guess Zack's told you more about me than he's told me about you."

Sandy laughed, "Zack's been like that with all of his girlfriends, I think he's afraid we'll spill his dirty little secrets or something."

"Hi Adele, I'm Dean, it's great to finally put a face to a name."

Adele gave Zack a saucy grin, "Just what else have you been telling your family about me Mister?"

Zack gave Adele an innocent look, "Nothing but the truth, honestly."

Sandy took Adele by the arm and led her toward the kitchen, "Time for us to have a girls only chat Adele."

When the girls got into the kitchen Sandy let go of Adele's arm and turned to her, "Is my little brother being good to you honey?"

Adele smiled shyly, "He's been wonderful, nothing but gentle and attentive. He never forces the issue and lets me set the pace."

"As he should, I'm sure you're skittish after going through what you have."

Adele giggled, "I thought I was going to die the first time we met! I was so scared of Zack I couldn't even look at him."

"Well you seem to have come around pretty well so far sweetie.

"Zack's told us about what happened to you. Would you let me see them?"

"Huh? See what Sandy?"

Your scars sweetie, it's okay I'm an ER nurse."

Adele slowly pulled her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Sandy inspected Adele's scars for a moment, taking her by the chin and moving her into a better light.

"I hope the rat-bastard is in jail honey," Sandy said.

"Yes, attempted murder, aggravated assault, battery, and sexual assault. He'll be gone for a good long time."

Sandy sighed, "Do you have any idea how lucky you are to be alive? Probably a half millimetre deeper and he would've cut your carotid artery. I've see this too many times sweetie."

"I know I'm lucky Sandy, if it weren't for Mrs Klein upstairs calling 911, I never would've made it."

Sandy gave Adele a tight hug, "The important thing is that you're here with us now. So when's dinner? Airplane food doesn't agree with me and your dinner smells heavenly!"

Adele blushed at Sandy's compliment. "It's ready now. Let's call the boys in."

---

After dinner Zack and Sandy cleared the table while Dean and Adele went out to Zack's small patio.

"Are you okay with me being here with you Adele? I can go back inside if you want."

Adele shook her head. "No it's okay Dean, my therapist has done wonders with me. And having Zack to help me too doesn't hurt either. Six months ago I would've been a complete wreck with you here."

Adele pulled a small silver case from her pocket and removed a cigarette and lighter from it. She lit it and took a pull then exhaled a cloud of blue smoke.

"So what kind of work do you do?" Dean asked.

"Well I used to do some acting, mostly bit parts in tv shows and movies. But since this happened I had to be happy with voice-over work and character voices on children's shows. Then I showed Zack the stories I wrote for my niece and nephews, and apparently I'm now an author!" she said with a small laugh.

"Sounds like you've had some fun jobs, beats being an accountant," Dean laughed. "Zack never mentioned that you smoke, how long have you been doing it?"

Adele blushed, "Only since I was attacked. Nervous habit I picked up from one of the girls when I was in the hospital. We'd go outside to chat and one day I asked for one. I know I need to quit. Zack's not thrilled with it but I've almost got it beat."

"Good, I smoked for ten years and haven't regretted quitting once."

---

"You know she's a pretty amazing girl don't you?" Sandy asked her brother as they did the dishes.

Zack smiled, "Yes I do sis, she's a real fighter. She's come so far since we met."

"In more ways than one Zack. That knife cut on her throat should've killed her, but she somehow beat the odds. I've seen girls come into the ER with less severe wounds die on the table. I have no love for men who do things like that."

"Neither do I Sandy, it just doesn't compute for me. I could never do anything like that to a woman."

"So have you met her family yet Zack?"

"She's talked a little about her family. I know she has a sister here in town and brother out in B.C., but that's about it. She's still not to the stage where she wants me to meet them I guess."

"Give her time little bro, it'll come."

---

Later that night Zack and Adele were in her apartment getting ready for bed. Adele slipped under the covers and pulled them up to her neck. She started to shiver when she thought this would be the first time she'd shared a bed with a guy in over two years. 'Maybe I'm not as ready as I thought I was.' she thought to herself. Adele shook her head to clear it, 'No, this is Zack. I know he'll respect my boundaries.'

"Okay, I'm ready hon." she called out.

Zack came into Adele's bedroom and was surprised by what he saw. On every horizontal surface there were small statues and figurines of unicorns and Pegasus'.

He chuckled softly, "Wow, you could at least have warned me before I came in baby."

Adele looked sheepishly at him. "Sorry, it's a bit of a fetish for me. I've collected them since I was a kid. I just find them soothing."

Zack could see that Adele was nervous, he didn't want to push her out of her comfort zone. "Are you sure you're ready for this sweetie? I can still sleep on the couch if you want."

"No! No it's okay Zack. This is just a big step for me. I trust you, it's me I'm worried about."

"Don't think you can resist this hunky bod huh?"

Adele threw a pillow at Zack, "Just hurry up and get into bed before I change my mind and banish you forever."

Zack slipped under the covers and lay beside Adele, he could feel her shivering and grew concerned. "Sweetie, maybe this isn't a good idea."

"Zack it was my idea and I'm not changing my mind now."

Adele slipped her hand into his and sighed. Zack squeezed her fingers gently. Then she squeezed his. Adele looked at Zack and smiled.

"See? I survived!"

Zack let her hand go and rolled onto his side, propping his head up. "You are so beautiful, I can't believe how lucky I am."

Adele rolled to face him. "What do you want?"

Zack kissed Adele softly. "Just to hold you until you fall asleep love."

"Are you going to behave?" Adele asked softly.

"Yes, I promise." Zack said with a grin.

Adele frowned, "Darn, I was hoping you'd say no."

"Are you serious? This is already a big step for you sweetie.

"Yes, no. I don't know Zack. I love you honey, you've been so kind and patient with me. I just don't want to get your hopes up then chicken out on you."

"So lets just leave it the way it is for now. I'm in no rush, I just want to be with you when you're ready okay?"

"Okay. Do you think it'll be okay for us to cuddle?"

Zack ran the backs of his fingers along Adele's cheek, "I think that'll be a good start."

Adele rolled to her other side then squirmed back until she could feel Zack's chest against her spine. Zack wrapped his arm around Adele's slender waist, she was still shivering but not as bad.

"See sweetie? Just like when we cuddle on the sofa."

"Yeah it is. I like it when you hold me. I feel so safe in your arms Zack." Adele said as she cuddled closer.

Zack kissed her ear lobe and murmured into Adele's ear, "Sweet dreams my love."

Adele purred and smiled, enjoying the warmth of Zack's body against hers.

---

Adele woke up alone in her bed. She couldn't remember having such a good sleep in a long time. She wondered where Zack had gotten to, but realized that he was making coffee and what smelled like breakfast from the smells coming down the hall. She got out of bed and walked down the hall to the kitchen.

"Morning gorgeous! I was wondering when you'd wake up. Sandy and Dean will be up in a few, so you might want to get a robe or something on."

Adele ignored Zack's words for the moment and walked over to him. She planted a slow sensuous kiss on him then grinned. "Thanks for the best sleep I've had in ages, last night was my first night with no nightmares."

"You're welcome baby, but unless you have plans to show Dean your panties you'd better hustle."

Adele turned and gave Zack a cheeky grin over her shoulder as she went back down the hall.

When she came back into the kitchen Sandy and Dean were sharing coffee with Zack at the table.

---

Later in the day while they were all out browsing the old town shops Adele pulled Zack down and whispered in his ear, "Last night was good. How would you feel about going for the next step tonight?"

Zack smiled broadly, "Only if you feel that you're ready sweetie."

Adele nodded her head, her eyes wide and filled with excitement and just a hint of desire.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Zack asked as he hugged her close.

"God, you two just look so cute together!" Sandy said as she and Dean approached them from across the lane.

Adele blushed shyly as she looked up at Zack, "Thank's Sandy, ."

That night events played out very similar to the previous night, except this time Adele got into the bed naked.

"I'm in now Zack," she said after she'd climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up again.

Zack poked his head in the door, "Are you sure Adele? It's not too late if you want to change your mind sweetie."

"Zack it's time. You've patiently waited for me to heal emotionally. If I can't make love to the man I love, the man who loves me with all his heart, then it's time for me to break it off so you can get on with your life. I took a leap of faith with you six months ago. It's time for another one."

Zack stepped into the room and Adele started to giggle uncontrollably.

"Laugh it up sweet-pea, I've been walking around with this hard-on since this afternoon."

Adele patted the bed beside her and grinned, "Looks like our little friend needs some attention, lover."

Zack got into bed beside Adele, he could feel waves of heat coming off of her. He opened his arms to her and she snuggled into him, resting her head on his shoulder. Feeling Adele's lithe body pressed up against his only made his erection that much more uncomfortable.

Adele's fingers traced circles in Zack's chest hair as she hummed tunelessly to herself.

Zack shivered at her touch, "God sweetheart this is driving me nuts."

"Well I'm still calling the shots lover, you'll just have to be a bit more patient okay?"

Zack growled but acquiesced, knowing that his months of patience was well worth it.

Adele's fingers drifted down Zack's chest and stopped at his hard stomach. Zack squirmed and inhaled sharply.

"Calm down honey, I'll make it happen. Just a little bit longer okay?" Adele said with a soft moan.

Zack began stroking Adele's back and kissed her passionately. His tongue darted into her mouth and began wrestling with hers. Adele moaned again as her hand slipped lower until the tips of her fingers just grazed Zack's cock head. His whole body lurched at Adele's touch, this was far and away the most intimate they had ever been.

Adele kissed Zack hungrily. She was surprised at how brazen she was acting. Ever since they'd cuddled the night before she'd had this tremendous hunger to have sex with Zack in the worst way. Her fingers brushed the tip of his cock again and tickled it playfully, which made Zack groan and twitch with pent-up lust.

Adele rolled on top of Zack, pinning his cock between them. They kissed again and Adele arched her back as she fed Zack one of her firm breasts. Zack's hands explored her body, touching her in places only her lover would know.

"Uhhnn, God that feels so good lover. Thank you, Zack. Thank you for being so patient, thank you for loving me."

Zack pushed his hips up into Adele's, making her squeak in surprise as his cock thrummed against her clit. Adele kissed Zack again as she rubbed her steaming pussy against his cock, leaving a trail of warm moisture along its vein.

"Baby I should be thanking you." Zack said as he kissed Adele.

Adele stopped rubbing her pussy on Zack's cock for a second, "Thank me for what Zack?"

"For trusting me, and believing in me sweetie." Zack replied with a grin as he tweaked her nipple.

"I've always trusted you Zack, I just couldn't trust myself." Adele said as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

Zack groaned as he felt Adele's pussy engulf him in its warm, moist embrace. Adele mewled as he filled her up. They both moaned as she ground her clit against Zack's pubic bone. Adele slowly started to raise and lower herself on his manhood, impaling her hot vagina on him oh so slowly.

"Oh Zack, I've wanted this for so long. I'm so sorry I took so long, I just had to know that we really loved each other before this could happen."

Zack caressed Adele's breasts and he thumbed her nipples, eliciting a sharp gasp and soft moan. "I've loved you since that day in the laundry room."

"I know lover," Adele said as she picked up her pace. "I just had a hard time trusting my own feelings for you."

Zack started to thrust upward into Adele, making her cry out with pleasure. "So now you trust those feelings babe?"

"Oh God yes!" Adele said as she felt herself nearing climax. "I love you Zack, I'm so close lover!"

Adele was riding Zack like a fury, grinding herself onto him with unbridled lust. Zack was holding her hips as she gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

"Fuck babe I want to cum so bad. You're driving me nuts, ride me hon."

"Fuck, fuck fuck! I can feel it lover! I'm cumming! Shit! Oh God, Jesus! Adele's pussy clamped down on Zack's cock and began milking it hungrily. Zack couldn't hold back any longer and roared out as his member swelled in Adele, his cum jetting deep into Adele's burning pussy.

Adele began crying with release and slumped down onto Zack's chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Zack wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back as he murmured softly into her ear.

Adele's body was wracked with her crying, "I'm s-sorry Zack! I-I, well wow. Its been so long, I just. Holy Mother!"

"It's okay babe, just take it easy. Get yourself together hon, take a deep breath." Zack murmured as he kept stroking her back and hair.

Zack was taken totally off guard when Adele started to giggle.

"Are you okay baby?"

As she caught her breath Adele lifted her head and grinned at him, "I've never said 'holy mother' in my entire life until just now. I have no idea why I said that!"

They both started to laugh and Zack gave Adele a tender hug. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she grinned at Zack.

Zack traced her scars with a finger, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known Adele."

She smiled shyly, "Do you really mean that? Even with my scars?"

"Your scars show the world that you can take anything it throws at you and you'll overcome it!"

Adele kissed Zack and nipped his lower lip playfully. "Wanna go again?"

Zack grinned as his hands patted her bottom. Needless to say they got very little sleep that night.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers