Frontier Bondage Justice Ch. 03

Story Info
Marie turns the tables.
1.1k words
4.21
17.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

CH 3 Marie turns the Tables

What you missed Bonnie and the captured rustler Marie were dominated by Bonnie's lover Senta

That morning, Bonnie and Senta left Marie in the dungeon.

"I need to coordinate with Casey on the drive" Bonnie said to Senta, "Why not after breakfast clean Marie up?" We will have a week to play with her with no interruptions."

"Sounds like a plan."

Senta joined the rest of the hands in the main kitchen, while Bonnie had breakfast with Casey.

"We should get a price for the stock" Casey said. "How do you plan to address the rustlers?"

"The dead ones or the live one" Bonnie said wryly.

"Both."

"We both know Marshall Bodine is a political hack, there is enough evidence to show this was a dangerous gang."

"And the woman you have in your dungeon."

"You don't approve" she challenged."

"Bonnie, I could care less what you do with her. But as your foreman part of my jobs is to point out things. Do you intend to turn her over to the law? I didn't have to be downstairs to figure out what you three were doing?"

"Don't tell me you want to join in." she teased.

He sighed "Bonnie I knew you were a lesbian before your father did. Its 2011, you're just as good at the job as Casper was. And by the way he had his own eccentrics which you know nothing about. What ever you decide just think it through."

"I will, now I want you on the trail in 2 hours."

Senta came back down to the dungeon. Striding over to Marie she removed the ball gag.

"Have you learned to respect this wet back?"

"The brunette gasper and coughed "Yes Mistress Senta"

"That better." She released her from the hogtie but kept her hands tied. "Bonnie said to get you cleaned up. She will have a busy day for both of us."

Marie clumsily made her way to her feet and then seemed to stumble. As Senta steadied her Marie acted kicking the Latina in the cunt.

Senta gasped in pain and Maier followed with a second kick knocking her opponent to the floor. Wasting little time, she than jumped on Senta and attempted to smother her. Her ample breasts and Senta's pain incapacitated her.

"Stupid bitch" Marie crowed" She quickly freed herself. Looking around she grabbed a pair of cuffs and secured her to a spreader bar and cranked it raising her captive in the air. Choosing a dragon whip she slashed her across the chest, "Wake up!"

Senta's eyes flew open. "What."

"This have changed girl, "Marie taunted" Its payback time!" The Canadian started whipping without restraint. On the ass, on the breasts showing no mercy.

Senta screams only urged her on.

Marie than picked up a crop and started rubbing it against Senta's sore pussy.

"You like that don't you?"

"Bonnie will make you pay for this."

"Your boss will be joining you; I owe her a beating after yesterday. But for now I need some satisfaction from you." Lowering the crank so Senta was standing, Marie released one wrist than drove her first into the redhead's midsection.. Then quickly unhooked her and dragged Senta to the stocks. "You remember this?"

"Yes."

"I am going to fuck you hard."

Grabbing the biggest strapon she could find, Maier thrust into her prisoner's ass.

"Who is your mistress?"

Not you"

"You will submit! Marie screamed grabbing the other girl ass and forcing the tool in deeper."

"Please Mistress Marie!"

"I knew I could beat you, now clean the strap on."

A weakened Senta obeyed

Marie grabbed a butt plug jammed in Senta's ass, than attached a bit gag." The blond bitch will be joining you soon!" She announced.

Marie put on Senta's jeans and crepted upstairs. The hands and Casey were just leaving. Bonnie went back into her office and started going over some accounts. Marie snuck into her bed room grabbed one of her pistols and a few other items. She gave the cowboys a half hour before she decided to act.

Hard at work, Bonnie only heard the unmistakable sound of a trigger cocking. She looked up and saw Marie facing her.

"Well Mistress Bonnie, it seems you are my prisoner now."

"Where's Senta?"

Your little slut is restrained, we will be joining her in a moment." The thief's voice hardened, "Now Strip!"

Bonnie started removing her shirt.

"Slowly, " Marie ordered" Put a show on for me."

Bonnie obeyed doing a modified striptease.

Marie laughed, "My you are a whore at heart. I have to admit I was shocked when you submitted to Senta."

"I am a switch" the blond honestly replied.

"Well I will be taking a switch to you today." She tossed a harness to Bonnie " Put that on."

Bonnie put the restraint on "Now what?"

"Lean on the desk." Marie than took a pair of cuffs securing Bonne arms to the side. "Let's join your friend."

Arriving in the dungeon, Bonnie saw her lover in the stock the whip marks visible. Marie laughed cruelly, "You will have a matching set."

Dragging Bonnie to the bench she attached a spreader bar to her legs and then reattached her cuffs to a hook on the wall. Picking up a cane" Don't bothering counting

I am going till the cane breaks."

Senta watched in horror as her lover had to endure the pain but did not scream. After a numerous hits the rattan finally snapped.

Marie looked at her with grudging respect" You are not the spoiled brat I thought.". She wasn't kidding when she said she was perverted, damm these two are hot!

Bonnie was wet, "This bitch is sexy," she thought.

"I'll just have to try something else." Marie picked up a flogger than a vibrator. Slipping the latter into the harness she put it on high. "You like that don't you."

Bonnie just groaned.

"Now let's add the pain" Marie commenced with the flogger. The alternating sensations drove Bonnie crazy" Please I can't take it!"

"Do you submit"

"Yes!, I can't take it."

"Who is the superior?"

"You are Mistress Marie!"

"Yes I am , now your Mistress wants to be served." She undid the stretcher bar and put Bonnie on her knees.. "Stay there slut.!" Moving over to the stocks she released Senta and replaced the bit with a penis gag..

"This is my version of the spit roast. Latin bitch you will fuck this blonds' pussy while I do her ass!"

Despite the humiliation Bonnie and Senta were getting turned on. "Come on sluts , keep going " Marie instructed. Marie kept at until Bonnie came.

Removing the gag of the red head, " Senta you lick my ass, Bonnie eat my pussy."

The two women continued to serve the wicked raven haired woman. "Revenge is sweet girls. Keep going make me cum!" Marie finally squirted all over Bonnie.

"I think I need a break," Marie declared. She attached arm binders to both woman and then a shared collar, finally ball gagging them. "Don't worry I won't be long."

To be continued.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers