Improv-A-Ganza Threesome

Story Info
Threesome with Greg Proops and Jonathan Mangum.
2.2k words
4.8
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First ever story, let me know what you think.

This is for readers 18+ and is in no way endorsed by the celebrities appearing in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...for this game we're gonna need two volunteers from the audience" Drew exclaimed, jogging down the stage steps into the audience. Scanning the mass of faces, his eyes slid past mine, then back, locking onto me. "How about you?" he asked holding his hand out to me. I grasped his hand tightly, jumping up from my seat, heart beginning to pump faster. "And what's your name?"

"V-vicky" I managed to stumble out, causing the guys on the stage to chuckle softly.

"Okay so we've got Vicky and..." pausing to ask the other audience member's name "...Josh. Vicky and josh everyone, give them a hand!" He manoevered me to stand by Greg, who turned and shook my hand, his eyes staring right into mine. My heart jumped and my breathing hitched. Again, Greg gave a throaty chuckle, then looked away and focused back on Drew.

The appaluse died down and Drew continued. "So this is moving people. Greg and Ryan will be playing this one. Basically these two are gonna act out a scene which i'll give them in a moment, and they can't move. They can't move without Vicky and Josh's help. If you want them to wave, you have to move their arm

like this, if you want them to walk, you have to tap their legs like this. You got it? Good. Let's start. The scene is Ryan is a sailor marooned on a desert island and Greg is a local who's never seen a man before. So there's your scene. Take it away". I stifled a giggle as Ryan and Greg both groaned at the scene they had to perform. I manipulated Greg's hand into a fist and bent his body over slightly as the starting position and they began their improv.

As the game continued I realised I was pressed right up against Gregs back, feeling his tight muscular body on mine. Everytime i breathed in, I caught a whiff of the cologne Greg wore mixed with cigarette smoke and whisky. It was the most intoxicating thing I'd ever smelt and I felt myself become wet and my mind become full of thoughts of tongues, sweat and moans.

"I said if I could just walk forward..." Greg repeated more urgently, breaking through the dazed state my mind had become. My face blushed slightly as the audience roared with laughter. I slid my hands down his sides, and over his tight butt, loving the feel of it in my hands, before tapping the backs of his thighs shuffling him forward towards Ryan until they were face to face. The scene continued in a blur, me trying to keep my mind on the task while running my hands over every part of Greg's body I could, fighting off the thoughts of how he would look naked beneath me. As the game entered it's last few lines, I reached up and turned Greg's head away from Ryan brushing his pulse point lightly with my nails. He breathed in sharply, faltering in his words just for a second, before recovering. I smiled into his back, my mind storing that piece of information away for my future fantasies.

"And that's the end of that game! Let's give a round of applause for Greg and Ryan and also our lovely audience members Vicky and Josh" As the crowd showed their apreciation Drew came over and shook my hand, thanking me before doing the same to Josh. Greg turned round, the same intense gaze locking onto my eyes except this time his eyes were tinged with a lustful, predatory gleam. I lowered my eyes under such intensity, unable to disguise my own longing to feel that body under my hands again. I felt his arms encircle me in a hug, and he huskily whispered, "Come back stage after the show." It wasn't a request. Unable to speak, my mouth suddenly dry, I simply nodded and left the stage on slightly wobbly legs feeling myself becoming wetter with anticipation.

The next hour was a nightmare. Games that didnt involve Greg, I completely tuned out of, lost in my own depraved mind, whilst ones he was participating in made me moan softly under my breath, wishing it was me his hands were all over, me his sexual innuendos were aimed at, me his gorgeous eyes followed around the stage. I was soaking wet, my thighs slick beneath my skirt, my nipples throbbing with the need to touch myself or be touched.

The show ended, and the performers took their final bows, before rushing off stage to thunderous appalause. My heart, already thrumming, picked up again and I staggered my way to the bar, ordering a double vodka to steady my nerves. Swallowing it in one gulp, I stood up, straightened my skirt and picked my way through the crowd streaming towards the exit. 5 minutes later I found myself walking speedily along the backstage corridor casting glances left and right at the rapidly approaching doors wondering which one Greg stood behind. Halfway down the corridor, familar names appeared on the doors; Drew Carey, Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Jeff Davies, Jonathan Mangum, Chip Esten and then finally, near the far end, the man of my fantasies, Greg Proops. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in" I opened the door to find Greg Proops and Jonathan Mangum sitting opposite each other, each with a whisky. "Hey baby", Greg said in that familiar sarcastic tinged voice I loved. "What's up? Cat got your tongue?". I licked my lips slowly to show him i indeed still had a tongue and saw his eyes flare with lust again. Greg pulled me over to sit by him, pouring us all new drinks as we chatted about the show and what the cast were like off screen. Greg's hand rested on the top of my thigh almost absent-mindedly tracing light, ticklish, tantalising circles inching higher and higher. The smell of my sex lingered in the air.

"Ahem" Jonathan cleared his throat, desire evident on his face as he watched Greg's path up my leg. "I'll er just get going..." he trailed off, heading towards the door. I sprung off the sofa, standing between the door and the men inside.

"No" I whispered softly the shyness I first felt ebbing away. "Stay" and with that I brought my hands up around his neck and brushed his lips slightly with my own. His arms loosely encircled my waist and, as his tongue swept my lips begging for entry, he pulled me flush against his body. Greg closed the door softly and placed his hands on my hip bones. I felt his soft lips place butterfly kisses on my neck and his semi erect cock rub circles on my ass. I moaned into the kisses, pushing my body back harder onto Greg while Jonathan continued to explore my mouth. He tasted like whisky and cinnamon - another intoxicating taste assaulting my senses adding to the pleasure. Greg placed small nips on my neck, soothing them over with his tongue before creating the next leaving marks. The meaning was clear: I was his. He sucked my pulse point hard, causing my head to fly back. I let out a deep gutteral moan and began panting with desire.

"You like that? Huh baby?" Greg said, before latching back onto my pale neck. Jonathan, seeing my exposed neck, began to suck the other side, moving his hand up my side to lightly brush my covered breasts. The combination of the sucking and biting, the heady aroma, the rubbing of Greg's erect cock and Jonathan's light touches and squeezes sent my body into overdrive and I felt my juices coat my thighs and drip down my legs for the third time that evening.

"Too..many...clothes..." I managed to gasp out between pants, grabbing at the nearest article of clothing and attempting to remove it unsucessfully. Both men chuckled and removed themselves from my neck. I shivered at the sudden loss. Greg applied pressure on my waist, turning me around to face him and automatically my hands reached for his belt, my eyes silently begging to be allowed access. However Greg had other ideas. Gathering my wrists with one hand, he lifted my arms above my head, whilst jonathan slowly pulled up my blouse. Goosebumps erupted over my arms as the light fabric brushed over my flat stomach, my body so responsive now. My shirt discarded, the same fate awaited my skirt. I was left standing there in my bra and soaked panties. I felt two pairs of eyes raked up and down my body, examining every inch and 2 groans of desire sounded out, their trousers becoming tighter.

"Like what you see boys?" I teased making my way over to the sofa, swinging my hips and glancing over my shoulder.Inviting them with my eyes, they came over the knelt on the floor by my legs.

The two men positioned themselves either side of me each grabbing a leg, and kissing up the insides. My head fell back as the sensations took over my body again. Tracing circles with their tongues, Greg and Jonathan made their way closer to the apex of my thighs. I thrust my hips forward begging them to touch my wet pussy, but both retreated. I groaned in frustration as the two made their way back down to my ankles and then back up, teasing me. Everytime I moved they started all over again, and I found myself wondering if I could come just from this. After enduring this 5 or 6 times, growling I fixed the two with an evil stare, their eyes full of mischief and amusement at my obvious discomfort and my blatent need to come.

"That's what you get for being a cocktease on stage baby. The way you ran your hands over my shoulders and back got me so hard. I wanted to take you right then and there in front of everyone and make you beg for my cock to fill you up." Greg growled.

"And the way you bent over in that tight skirt, showing off your ass right in front of me." Jonathan joined in inbetween licks "I knew then I had to have you. To punish you for being such a fucking tease."

"I'm sorry! Please just let me come. I need to come so badly" I managed to get out, my head falling backwards again as I moaned. "Please!"

The two men stopped licking, and Greg reached up and hooked his index fingers through the waistband of my thong. It was so wet, it slowly peeled away from my pussy. adding to the sensations I was already feeling. "Look at you, you cocktease. You're so wet already. Hmm should we let you come?"

"Oh please. please. Just touch me. I'll do anything"

Instead of an answer I felt cold air blowing across my pussy, sending shivers and a rush of painful pleasure through my overheating pussy. "uhhh".

Jonathan walked over to his abandoned drink and popped an ice cube into his mouth, allowing it to slowly melt. He dripped the ice cold water over my pussy, my hips bucking upwards of their own accord. His cold tongue swiped broad flat strokes across my labia.

"ohh yess baby" I moaned.

As the agonisingly slow strokes continued, Greg unhooked my bra, freeing my 32C tits. His hands cupped both, his thumbs teasing the already hard, throbbing nipples while his tongue plundered my mouth in a blisteringly hard kiss. My groans of pleasure were swallowed up in his wet cavern and I arched my back, pushing my breasts further into his hands, giving myself to him. I sucked his tongue cruedly like a cock just as Jonathan centred in on my throbbing clit.

After tracing around it several times, his teeth scraped over it and I shrieked out, breaking the kiss. Greg moved to my right nipple, taking it between his teeth and laving it with his tongue. I moaned louder and Greg bit down harder, the delicious line between pain and pleasure becoming blurred. The dual pleasure became too much; I felt the familiar tingling begin. Greg switched nipples, pinching and rolling the other between his finger and thumb and Jonathan stiffened his tongue and pushed it in and out of my tight pussy. That was all it took. My hips arched off the sofa, as the pleasure peaked. Soft, whimpering noises left my throat as my orgasm began to overtake me. My pussy walls contracted around Jonathans tongue and I ground my pussy hard into his face, holding Greg firmly to my breast, where he continued the bite, lick and suck hard. My breathing became heavy, sweat beaded on my forehead and finally, the contractions stopped after soaking Jonathans face with my juices. Jonathans tongue licked up my juices, making my body jump with the sensitive aftershocks.

When he had gathered all the juice he could, I pulled him up towards my face and kissed him passionately tasting myself in his mouth. I tasted sweet and I liked it. I searched his entire mouth with my tongue, tasting all the cum I could as well as his own unique taste. Jonathan eventually pulled away and we collapsed in a heap on the sofa, Greg's head rested on my stomach, me idly playing with his fluffy hair.

Catching my breath, I propped myself up and smiled at the two men evily.

"My turn..."

To be continued.