Slightly, Once Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave and Kim practice one-on-one.
2.2k words
4.73
52.6k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

Nothing like setting up a spin move. I like these characters a lot.


A few days later, we were at the gym, playing a little one-on-one before Kim's practice. Christmas Day had been sweet. She had given me a fountain pen, and it was wonderful. She knew that I liked to write, and in the days before PCs, beautiful writing instruments were treasured. It was a deeply personal, totally sensitive gift. I loved it. The day had been light, her folks welcoming, and they seemed to have no hint of the intense passion we had shared the night before.

But we did. Subtly, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, even if it was just holding hands sitting on the sofa. We traded knowing smiles, and silly winks. When her parents were out of the room, we would steal little kisses. We laughed a lot. We ate a lot. We started to fall in love, I think.

"I need more of last night," Kim would whisper every time her parents left the room. "I want to make you a habit."

I blushed. She laughed.

Now, in the gym, she dribbled and backed into me. I was fully expecting the spin move, but wasn't sure whether it would be to the right or left. It was neither. She just ground her butt into my crotch, bouncing the ball a little harder. Here, with basketball season in full swing, she was in top physical shape. The best butt in the universe was just that much more firm, tight, and lovely. Grinding into my groin, it couldn't miss having a profound effect. I looked at the shapely back before me, from the long blonde ponytail, strong yet delicate shoulders, graceful arms through rolled-up sleeves, and long curves into a lovely waist, flaring out to slim hips. For my tastes, perfect. Not to mention that her butt sat atop a perfect set of long, long legs. I might have actually drooled as I took this all in.

"Umm," she purred as she ground into me. "Am I making you hard?"

Yup. And I said as much.

"Good!" And she spun left for an easy layup.

"No fair!" I yelped.

She came up and kissed my nose. "All's fair in love and war, big fella." She kept the ball.

And have I mentioned lately that Kim sparkled? She glowed. She radiated a sweetness, a lightness that was so appealing. Always appearing to be happy, she had a quick smile, and a ready laugh. And, it seemed, she wanted to be my girl. I know that I couldn't have been happier, or more honored, to be the object of her affections, even if I really didn't understand why I had been chosen. She was everything The Girl Next Door should be, outside and, especially, inside. Plus, she was apparently learning to love sex.

Backing into me again, she resumed grinding herself into my groin. This time, I grabbed her hips and ground back, my dick finding the crack of her butt and rubbing in it. Fortunately, we were the only ones in the gym. Yup, I was hard, all right.

"No fair!" she yelled. "Foul! Illegal use of the hands!" But she kept grinding.

"Are you complaining?" I asked, hands still pulling her close, sausage still grinding between the buns.

"Well," she paused, grinding back. "No. But it's very frustrating."

"Because I'm preventing your spin move?" I asked, with a little mischief in my voice.

"Not exactly," she replied. "It's because there are so many layers of clothes between us."

I thought quickly. "Come on. Boys locker room. No one will be in there with the girls' practice up next."

She came up and pressed against me, looking up into my eyes. "Do you dribble before you shoot, big boy?"

"You mean, basketball?" I teased.

She shook her head slightly, once. I kissed her nose. "A guy doesn't kiss and tell. Race you!"

We ran to and through the door. I pressed her up against the lockers and kissed her deeply. She responded by hiking up her legs and wrapping them around my waist. I was holding her up. We kissed and kissed.

"I can't wait," she breathed. "I've got to have you!" She let herself down, and in a few quick moves had shed all her clothes. A few more helped me out of mine. She pulled me close and backed against the lockers, her legs once again circling my waist. "Where were we?" Reaching between us, she guided my cock to her opening and impaled herself on it, burying me to the hilt in one swift move. "Yes!" she moaned. "This is what I need." She started to move her hips, moving my cock in and out. I put my arms under her knees to help hold her up, and could bounce her a little as she moved. I felt my cock sliding in and out. I wasn't going to last, that was for sure.

"Kim, I need to cum!" I gasped.

"Give it to me." She cried. "Give it to me!"

I did, slamming her against the locker and exploding. She screamed and arched, an orgasm of her own wracking her body. I held her close and filled her with sperm, each contraction of my cock elevating me to new heights.

We came down, slowly. I nuzzled her neck, nipping and kissing. She laughed a soft laugh and held my head to her. "God, I needed that!" she said.

"Me, too," I murmured into her neck. We stayed that way for a while, her legs still wrapped around my waist.

"Dave?" Kim asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you still hard?"

I was. Hard, and deep within her. "I guess so."

She looked at me and licked the corner of her lips. "Want to go again?" Her eyes twinkled.

How could I possibly say no? I looked into those blue eyes and nodded. Once.

"Let me down," she said as she unwrapped her legs. I lifted her off my member and let her down. She took me by the hand and went over to the stainless steel trainer's table. She bent over it. "Oh! That's COLD!" she said as she jerked up. Looking around, she scampered to get a towel. Spreading it on the table, and she bent over on top of it. I had a view of her gorgeous, long legs spread, and her pussy glistening. I think I was gaping.

She looked around, back at me. "Are you sneaking a peek at my butt?" She laughed, and I remembered the first day at registration, when I had done just that, and gotten caught.

"Um, caught me," I said, as I had then.

"Well stop it!' she scolded. "And do I have to mail you an invitation?"

Rising from my stupor, I moved in behind her. Six feet tall with legs that went all the way to the floor, and me even taller, I found that we fit together perfectly as I sank into her. From behind, as a new experience, was incredibly exciting. Her vagina seemed to wrap around me in a completely different way. And she was so wet from Round 1 and her orgasm that I had slipped in easily, even though she felt so tight. For a moment, I just stood there, savored the feeling of being inside her, savored feeling the front of my legs against the backs of her thighs. I caressed her sides, running my hands up and down, feeling the curves and the muscle. Then, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting, watching my cock disappear and reappear. Kim reached behind and grabbed my hands, moving against me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she grunted as my cock impaled her. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck me!" New language, for her.

I obliged by picking up my pace. I was now slamming in and out. The smacking sound of my belly against her ass filled the room. I grunted with the exertion, but kept slamming. It was exciting to watch my penis disappear and reappear. Her butt was so firm there was just the slightest jiggle. Disappear, reappear. Impale, expale. Expale?

She arched off the table, her mouth in an "O", and silently released a pent-up orgasm. Freezing and pushing back against me. I paused to let her experience it, relishing the feeling of my cock inside her, feeling her pussy contract and stimulate me. She quivered, moaning softly. She came down from the high, and lay down on the table. She sighed a deep sigh.

"More," she said simply.

I started thrusting slowly. Moving in long strokes in and out of her. Watching myself disappear. A thought occurred. I pulled out.

"What are you doing?" she wailed.

Not one to disappoint, I dropped to my knees and buried my face.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!" she screamed.

I licked and sucked and nibbled. I fucked her with my tongue and tickled her clit. The moans and gasps and sighs told me I was having an effect. Her little movements against my mouth were becoming more urgent. I could feel that she was building to another explosion. I caressed her thighs with my hands. I reached to the front of her thighs to pull her into my face. I ate her with fervor. I fucked her with my mouth. She taste so good, so sweet. Everything about her was sweet. All I wanted to do was please her. Drive her crazy.

Sure enough, she arched off the table again and pressed her pussy to my mouth. I responded by plunging my tongue as deeply into her as I could.

"David! David!" she cried. "The things you do to me! I love it! I love it!" She pressed against me. My face was buried. We stayed that way for a minute while she descended from her climax. I nuzzled her pussy gently.

I stood up. "My turn," I said, as I sank home once again.

Kim splayed onto the table. "Yes! Fuck me more!'

I gave her long strokes. This time, she lay still, just taking it. Wet smacking sounds as I pummeled her with an iron-hard penis. She was passive, but grunting and moaning. I fucked her harder. I could feel that the end was near. I stopped, deep inside.

"What are you doing?" she cried. "Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to finish slowly," I panted. "I want you to feel me slowly do it to you. No more fucking. This is different." I grabbed her hips, and started a rhythm of slow, loving movements.

"Slowly, now, beautiful lady," I said softly now. "Slowly."

"Oh Dave, I love you!" she said, as she moved against me. Her arms splayed out in front of her as she was spread-eagled on the table, hair splayed out. Her back was beautiful, her ass so fine, her pussy so sweet.

Her words took me by surprise. "What?" I stopped.

"I love you, you big oaf," she said. "I love you with all my heart. Now, please, finish what you started!"

Bewildered (still a common state of mind for me), I resumed my slow lovemaking. And it really was lovemaking now. I could admit to myself that I had fallen in love with this wonderful girl, and wanted to give her all of my love. While there was no way I could overcome my shyness to say the words, I could try to express it with my body. I felt the intensity notch up, and I slowed even more. It was unbearable.

"Kim, here I cum!" I moaned, exploding.

"Oh, GOD! I feel it! I feel your cum. It's so warm! I feel you pulsing. The head feels HUGE! Oh yes, Dave! Give it to me!"

I did. Every last drop. We stayed connected at the groin as we came down. My weenie finally flagged, exhausted.

We used towels to clean ourselves up, and put on our clothes. It would be hard enough to explain what we were doing were we to be caught with clothes on. Dressed, we hugged and kissed.

"You can't say it, can you?" Kim asked, holding my chin in her hands.

"Say what?" I asked, suspecting what she would say.

"You sweet man!" she exclaimed. "I say that I love you with all my heart, and you can't say those words back!" She laughed.

"Please don't laugh at me," I said, embarrassed.

"No, my love, not at all," she said gently, lovingly. "You told me all I need to hear with your body; with the sweetness that you made love. Yeah, we fucked for a while, and believe me, it wasn't the last time we'll do that. But when you slowed down and made love to me, that was something else again. I couldn't believe the intensity I felt coming from you. The tenderness. You do love me, don't you?" Her eyes looked into mine, deeply, brightly.

I looked back, totally smitten, totally in love, and nodded, slightly, once.

"Oh, God," Kim moaned. "I'm tired. How am I supposed to play basketball?"

That was a lot of fun to write. I'm deeply in love with a figment of my own imagination. Oh well. So be it.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers