Lesbian Shemales

Story Info
One shemales mind blowing encounter with another.
2.4k words
4.6
75.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gellid
Gellid
54 Followers

Melissa lay on top of me, one hand gently groping my breast while her tongue explored my mouth. I ran a finger down the crack of her ass, stopping to gently massage her ass-hole through her thong. A small whimper escaped her lips as she ground herself against me, her hard cock rubbing against mine.

She pulled away from our kiss and straddled my hips, her weight resting on my cock. She looked amazing. Long, wavy brunette hair framed a delicately feminine face. She reached behind and unclasped her bra, revealing a pair of small but shapely tits with perfectly erect nipples. Her legs were long and toned, which firmly squeezed around my hips. Melissa's white lace thong contained her most arousing feature. A six inch circumcised cock that was currently hard as iron and peeking above the waist-line of her panties, a droplet of pre-cum glistening on the tip. I reached out and touched the head of her cock, my fingertips lightly caressing around her hole and fraenulum, lubricating her swollen bell-end with her wetness. She raised her hips and arched her back, exposing more of her cock. I moved my hand up her body and rubbed her lips. She took my fingers in her mouth, sucking her own juices.

"I want you." I whispered. She smiled her beautiful smile and lent forward, kissing me deeply.

"I know." She replied as she unhooked my bra, exposing my large breasts. She took my left nipple in my mouth and sucked at it longingly, lightly nibbling and slurping. Her hand had slipped into my thong. She didn't rub my cock but instead massaged the spot between my balls and anus, sending me into a heightened state of arousal. I rubbed my hands up her thighs and over her smooth bubble ass and slid her panties down. She obligingly stepped out of them.

"Straddle my face, honey," I said. "Let me suck you."

Melissa let out a sexy little giggle and did as I asked. She was now on her hands and knees above me in a sixty-nine position with her beautifully erect cock inches above my face. I reached up and gripped her ass, pulling her cock towards me. I slowly licked the tip at first, the slightly salty taste of Melissa's pre-cum on my tongue as I circled the head of her cock. Melissa gently but firmly thrust herself down and forward, forcing her cock down deeper into my throat. I took one of my fingers and gently started to circle her tight hole

Melissa had removed my underwear and was expertly sucking my cock. Taking it all down and slowly rising up, then looping the head with her tongue and going back down. I felt her hole loosen slightly under my finger. I excreted gentle pressure and my finger easily slipped inside her warm ass, her muscles gripping my finger and it entered. Melissa's fingers had returned to that spot between my balls and ass, which was now swollen in anticipation. She prodded and probed while she sucked me. The feeling was exquisite and all too soon I could feel that familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm.

I took Melissa's cock out of my mouth.

"Baby, I'm about to cum," I moaned as I felt my balls tighten. "Keep going!"

To my complete frustration, Melissa stopped sucking. She took my cock out of her mouth and crawled from over my face, her ass leaving my finger behind as she went. What was she doing? She had me right on the edge and had stopped, leaving my cock ready to burst.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

She laughed a seductive laugh, a look of mischief on her face. She kissed me deeply. Her breasts pressed up against mine. Melissa grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to her. We lightly ground against each other. Our naked, hard cocks rubbing together for the first time as my tongue licked hers

"Teasing you." She said simply. She took my cock in her hand and started to gently rub it and gave me a friendly peck on the lips. "Do you like it?"

"I like it a lot." I said, my hand tracing along the side of her body, stopping for a little squeeze where the squeezing was good.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said. "Make me cum. I'm about ready to explode here."

"Don't worry about that honey," she said, giving my cock an almost unpleasantly hard squeeze. "I'll make you cum, but not until I say. Lie on your back."

I did as she said and rolled over onto my back. My feet were flat on the bed, with my knees bent and legs quite wide apart. My cock was painfully hard, gently throbbing in time with my pulse. Melissa knelt on the end of the bed between my legs, took my cock in her hand and pulled it practically 180 degrees towards her. When she let it go it thwacked against my stomach. She kissed my knee, then gently kissed slowly down my inner thigh and kissed her way back up the other. This was making me so horny. Part of me wanted her to grab my cock and jerk it furiously until I came, but a much bigger part of me was loving this gentle teasing. She started to rub my cock before placing it in her mouth. She worked slowly...Very slowly. Her tongue moved so slowly around my cock it was agonising, but amazing at the same time. This slow, tortured blowjob went on for about 15 minutes, and was causing me to wriggle and squirm on the bed. Every time I raised my hips to force my cock deeper, Melissa would push me back down. She clearly wanted to be in control, so I had be content with tweaking my nipples and rubbing my breasts while Melissa worked wonders on my cock as she brought me slowly towards what would likely be an earth shattering orgasm.

Melissa stopped sucking my cock and brought a tube of lube from the bedside table. Now we're talking, I thought.

"Put your legs back over your head as far as you can." She said

I brought my legs up until they were resting on my tits. I held them in place with my hands. My ass was fully exposed to Melissa, and by fuck did I want her inside me. She squirted a dollop of lube onto her index and middle fingers and poured a significant amount over my ass-hole. Melissa then placed her two fingers against my hole, gently probing against the resistance

"Relax sweetie," she cooed. "Let me slide into you."

I took a deep breath and as I let it out, Melissa's fingers glided inside. My body spasmed and my cock jumped. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure. Melissa laughed and brought her face up to mine and softly kissed me. While we kissed, she altered the position of her fingers and pushed up inside my ass, directly onto my prostate.

"Jesus," I whispered.

Melissa stared longingly at me as she began to massage my spot. Fuck me, this was intense. A deep, deep pleasure was building in my entire lower body. My legs were involuntarily twitching and my breath was coming is short gasps, with the occasional moan. I looked down at my cock and saw it was leaking pre-cum, a puddle of it had formed on my stomach.

"We're still just warming up sugar," She said as she positioned herself back between my legs and took my cock in her hand. She was barely stroking it, but this was almost enough to make to cum. I was riding a knife edge. "Don't you go blowing your load yet, I've got a nice surprise for you."

"You'll have to ease up," I gasped. "Your finger work is too much for me. I can't hold it for long."

"Ease up? Certainly!" Instead of easing up, however, she added more pressure to my prostate and took my cock in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck."

How I didn't come there in her mouth is testament to Melissa's skills. She would suck my cock right to the point of orgasm, and then stop. Moving her attention to my breasts, where she would playfully bite and pinch my nipples until they were red and raw, or to my lips where we'd kiss deeply until she felt my arousal had sufficiently passed to continue sucking my cock. For the whole time, she worked my prostate, which was now swollen and hard to her touch. My cock was leaking and felt as if the slightest touch would cause it to explode.

"Do you want my cock inside you?" She asked, fingers still working their magic inside me.

"UNGH...Yes!" My ass momentarily gripped around her fingers, and my cock jerked. I had almost cum and she hadn't even been touching my cock. Damn she knew how to work me.

"Easy baby girl," she said, slowly taking her fingers from my ass. "I know your over excited, but I can't have my girl cumming yet. You'll have to wait until my cock is deep inside you and I'm fucking your tight hole, then I'll let you cum."

"Fuck me, and fuck me deep."

She took the lube and rubbed some into her cock and added a little more to my ass and some to my cock for good measure. The Lube hitting my cock could have been enough to make me blow had she carried on doing it for a while, that's how close to the edge Melissa had gotten me. She squeezed some lube onto my stomach and tits which I massaged into my body, turning me shiny and slippery. Melissa pushed my legs back over my head, exposing my ass to her.

She pressed the tip of her cock against my hole and pushed forward. With a bit of coaxing, her head entered my ass with a pop. Melissa moaned as my ass gripped her tightly. After about a minute, she slowly began pushing the rest of her cock into me. She was about half way in when her cock pushed against my prostate. It was so swollen from Melissa's finger fucking that her cock practically collided with it. I let out a low, long, guttural moan.

"Unnnnggggghhhh."

"That your spot, sweetie?" she asked, with a grin.

I looked into her eyes, my expression of pure bliss all the answer she needed. She thrust the rest of her cock in and leant forward and kissed me. She slowly began fucking me. Pulling back until her cock was almost out of me, and then thrusting it back in. Each time she thrust, her cock rubbed against my prostate and my cock bucked slightly. The feeling was unbelievable. I had never felt pleasure of this dizzying intensity. Every time she entered me, the pleasure grew. My cock was visibly leaking pre-cum at an incredible rate. Melissa rubbed her hand in the pool that had formed and brought her fingers to my mouth.

"How does it feel?" she asked as she fucked me

"Don't stop."

She quickened her pace, fucking me hard and deep now. I wrapped my legs around her waist and greedily clawed at her sweaty back. I was getting close. I'd never cum purely from anal before, but if Melissa carried on the way she was, I was going to lose control.

I put my feet flat on the bed and lifted my ass up so I was supporting my weight on my shoulder blades with my back arched. This altered the angle that Melissa's cock entered me and now she was pounding pretty much directly into my prostate. I felt my ass begin to gently quiver as Melissa continued her relentless fucking, causing my glistening cock to bounce up and down off my stomach.

"I can't hold it back much longer." My body was shimmering with sweat, lube and pre-cum. My hair was sticking to my face

"Is my girl going to cum without touching herself?" Asked Melissa, increasing the pace

"Yes. Ahhh...Ahhh."

"Don't hold it back baby, cum around my cock!"

As she said this, she took my nipple in her hand and squeezed it hard. I barely noticed the pain as the deep pleasure in my ass began to build and build. I arched my back further, directing every thrust and push of her cock directly into my prostate. My hands clawed at the bed sheets as my ass began to clench around Melissa's thrusting cock. I could feel every vein and ridge of her.

"UNNNNNNGHH.......SWEEEEEEET..........FUUUUUCK!" I screamed, my ass tightening its hold around Melissa as my orgasm approached.

"That's it Honey. Let it go. Cum for me!"

My cock began to harden as my orgasm neared its peak. It was no longer bouncing up and down with Melissa's thrusts, but was a rigid, solid pole. I was at the now at the very peak of my orgasm, the point when cum hasn't started to flow but the orgasm is well under way. I seemed to be held at this point for a life time. My eyes were screwed shut and my mouth was wide in a silent scream of utter bliss, my body rigid. My ass continued its unrelenting grip on Melissa, getting tighter, and tighter and tighter. A dribble of cum was starting to ooze slowly from my cock

"CUUUUMMIIIING.......AH....AH.....AH......FUUCK....FUCK......MELISSA!"

My ass began to spasm uncontrollably; clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing. My cock started to buck and flail of its own accord. With each orgasmic twitch cum erupted from my cock

And Erupted.

And Erupted.

And Erupted.

My cock was a geyser. Cum shot to my chin, drenched my tits and stomach. My body was convulsing wildly as I utterly lost control, screaming my lover's name.

The sight of me cumming and the feel of my ass around her cock sent Melissa over the edge too. While my cock was still dancing its orgasmic dance and my ass still convulsing, I felt Melissa's cock harden and her body go rigid.

"Vicki, I'm Cumming!" she panted as her cock began its own twitching inside my ass as she filled me.

She collapsed on top of me and we stayed that way for a while. Her cock still deep in my ass and my ass still having the occasional aftershock spasm.

Gellid
Gellid
54 Followers