New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!

Story #1

byAzraela©

You bring me to your apartment and close the door behind you. Smiling in the dark room, you almost look evil - Like some creature of the night on "Buffy." I smile back at you, and then draw back, quaking, pretending to be a meek, scared little girl. You growl, deep in your throat, stalking toward me. I look up at you with big blue eyes and whisper "Please?" With one quick motion, you lunge forward and grab me, swinging me over your shoulder. I shriek and giggle, happily submitting to your animalistic desires.

In your room, you drop me down on the bed, standing over me. I roll over onto my stomach and look up at you questioningly.

"Why, what ever are you doing?" I ask innocently.

You lean over me and growl again -- And then grab me fiercely and bite my neck. A moan escapes my lips and my arms move to go around you - But you grab my wrists together, with one large hand, pinning them behind my back. You push me back on the bed roughly, rubbing against my body, arching yourself against me. Your free hand gropes me, moving between my thighs, running your finger along my slit and playing with me. The sensations shoot through my body, making me shake with delight. I move to sit up, but you push me back down.

Looking deep into my eyes, you command, "Stay still." A slight smile crosses your face and I realize, happily, what I'm in for.

I put a finger to my mouth. "Did I... do something wrong? Is there something I need to... to be punished for?"

"Ohh... There... Must be something," you sigh, "That you need to be punished for..." You lick your lips hungrily and climb on top of me. You lick the skin at the edge of my skirt. Moving up to my breasts, you bury your head between them, licking the insides of both, and at the same time, you yank my shirt open, the buttons nearly popping off.

Involuntarily, I let out a moan. "Please..."

"Please, what?" you demand, sitting up quickly. "Tell me what you want, and maybe, if you're good, I'll give it to you."

I stare up at you. "Ahh... Please..." I shiver longingly, wanting your skin against mine. "oh God... Please... Dominate me... Take advantage of me." I pull you down against me, our facing touching, almost kissing. "You can... you can do whatever you want."

You let out a low growl, in the back of your throat, almost inaudible. Suddenly, you grab me by the waist and move me further onto the bed. You move down, pushing my skirt up and pulling my panties off. Swivelling your head, you begin to lick my thighs gently, getting increasingly closer to my pussy. I'm already very wet, and I tremble at your every move. You start licking my clit, and my whole body shakes in rapture.

"Oh God... Christ, you're... incredible…" I manage to say between gasps. "Ohh... Oooh... Oh baby..."

Lapping at me, you drink up my juices and go back to licking and sucking my clit, getting me wetter and wetter. My shuddering gets more and more intense, and I run my hands through your hair. I put my feet up on your shoulders and toss my head back and forth, sighing and gasping incredulously. You continue for a while, waves of ecstasy rolling over me.

Unexpectedly, a shock runs through me, shooting up my spine and then down again. I let out a cry of pleasure, shudder one more time, and lie still. You kiss my thighs once more and return so that we are face to face once more. You kiss me deeply, and I can taste myself in your mouth, exciting me.

You lie down beside me, spooning me and kissing the back of my neck. Your hands run up and down my sides, then moving to my ass. You fondle it and squeeze it appreciatively, then start rubbing your cock against it, getting yourself hard. I love feeling you get hard, tight against my skin, and I reach back, stroking you greedily, pushing your cock against my butt. You pull my pelvis towards you and enter me from behind. I lean forward with a moan, letting you in deeper.

Quickly, without pulling out of me, you pull me to the edge of the bed, where you stand behind me, me on all fours. My cunt is very tight, and feels incredible. Slowly, you slide very far, almost all the way out of me, and then slowly back in. You keep doing this slowly, and my breathing gets harder and harder... You pull slowly out of me once more and then, suddenly, ram it back inside, making me cry out.

"Oh God," I gasp, "You're going to split me in half..."

You grind into me, swivelling your hips. "You like that?" you murmur.

"Ahhhh... Oh yes... You're so thick, I can barely take it..."

"You like it when I take you from behind, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"You like being dominated, being punished?"

"Ohhh... Yesss... I've been so naughty. Punish me harder... I've been so bad... I've done the naughtiest things... I need a long hard punishment..."

You groan in satisfaction. "This is as long and hard as it gets, baby."

You keep pressing into my sensitive spot, the amazing place. Every time you hit it, I nearly shriek. "Ahh... Oh God!"

I gasp and buck, suddenly you grab me harder, painful and pleasurable. We both let out moans at the same time, and we come together, writhing against each other. Your cock shakes inside of me, tingling. We both breathe hard, and you pull out of me. I collapse on the bed, my knees weak, and you collapse next to me, kissing me, holding me to you tightly. I cling to you and lick some of the sweat off your chest. I look up into your eyes.

In harmony, we say, "I love you," and smile.

Report Story

byAzraela© 0 comments/ 13701 views/ 0 favorites

Share the love

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel