My Wife and Her Boss

Story Info
Blackmailed into doing what she had fantasized about doing.
2.7k words
3.96
293.7k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
992 Followers

My wife and I have been married for almost fifteen years. Our family is great, but our sex life is relatively lackluster. Earlier this year my wife, Michelle, revealed to me that she fulfilled her sexual fantasies by writing them down and submitting them to Literotica. I was pretty shocked and explained that her boss, Ted, had discovered this 'dirty little secret' and was threatening to expose her writings to HR. She explained that many of her 'stories' included real people from her office, many of them her male subordinates. I was immediately curious and insisted she let me read her erotic stories. It took me all afternoon to finish reading the stories and I really didn't know how I should feel about them.

Part of me was pissed off, but another part of me was aroused. I had no idea my wife was so sexual. Her fantasies included stories of reluctance in which she would get caught in some compromising situation and be forced to violate her vows of monogamy. It was never her fault, but in the end she was always seduced and gave into the advances of her pursuer. Her favorite pursuer was Mike, a 26 year old bond trader who she had hired just after he graduated from Harvard.

Another thing that both bothered me and strangely turned me on was her fascination with penis size. I am relatively average in size for my body, but each of her pursuers all seemed to have penises twice as long and twice as big around as me. In her stories she would detail how intercourse with me was never as satisfying as sex with a man with a huge penis.

At the end of the day I wondered if these were just stories or had she actually had sex with one or more of these men. After a long conversation with her she swore that she had always been faithful to me. She asked if I was upset, but I wasn't sure. I was upset that her boss was threatening her career. We needed her salary and couldn't afford to have her lose her job in some sex scandal.

Michelle told me she was meeting her boss outside of the office that evening to discuss the situation. I offered to join her, but she insisted that she handle it herself. She looked fairly disheveled when she walked through the door just after eleven. She was pretty upset and told me she wanted to take a shower before we talked.

I followed her to our bedroom and finally the bathroom as she began scrubbing off the aftereffects of an obviously upsetting evening. She was in the shower forever and when she finally appeared in her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head she sat down on the edge of the bed and began to sob. She told me she loved me and I began to worry as I asked her what happened.

Michelle began by explaining that they had met in a hotel bar at first, but soon after they went to Ted's room to discuss the situation. Ted was insistent and finally he agreed that they wouldn't have to have intercourse and instead have flesh on flesh contact that would result in mutual orgasm -- something called a cameltoe slide. Ted pulled the idea directly from one of Michelle's stories where she agreed to sit on top of her subordinate's lubricated penis with her bare vagina and slide back and forth until they both had an orgasm. The act had the advantage of NOT being intercourse which would somehow safeguard Michelle's marriage vows. I asked a million questions.

I asked if she was naked. She was. I asked if she came. She did. I asked if Mike came. He did. I asked if he was bigger than me. He was. I asked if she enjoyed it. She did. I asked if she had kissed him. She was reluctant to answer. She told me he had kissed her. I asked if she had intercourse. She adamantly denied they had. I found the questions and her answers had aroused me. I was rock hard.

Finally I asked her if she wanted to have sex with me. She didn't want to have sex. She just wanted to go to bed. I insisted and we began having sex. I was very aroused and I could tell I wasn't going to last long. As I pounded my, evidently, little penis inside of her vagina I began asking her if she was thinking of me when she slid her wet pussy over her boss's fat cock. She didn't respond. Then I asked her if she was thinking of her boss's fat cock as I fucked her. Her eyes popped open and looked completely guilty. I took her non-response as a yes and continued my questioning.

I pulled my cock out of her and began sliding it through the lips of her vagina and asked her if she had thought about what it would feel like if Mike had forced his penis inside of her tight little pussy. She arched her back and moaned aloud as I continued to give her a cameltoe slide of her own. I told her to pretend I was Mike and beg me not to slide my huge penis inside of her wet pussy. She obliged this request and each time I slid the tip of my penis against the opening of her vagina she would beg me not to fuck her. I was about to explode at this point so I rested the tip of my penis against her fuck hole and told her to beg.

I am not exactly sure what I meant, but Michelle assumed I meant that she should beg me to fuck her. Surprised, I asked what about her husband. She screamed, just fuck me. With that I slammed my penis inside of her and began ejaculating immediately. We had just consummated our most exciting sexual experience together and it was immediately following her first act of infidelity.

We both lay in bed thinking about what had just happened and how we both felt about it. The reality of what she and her boss had done was flooding my brain. Was I okay with it? Was it cheating? What if she wanted to do it again? What if she didn't but he forced her? What if neither one of them wanted to do it again? The questions kept pouring in, but answers were in short supply.

The next morning we talked about her boss and she told me their agreement was that it was a one time thing. I asked her if she was sure, but she was adamant. She promised that if he tried to pressure her again she would go to HR herself and blow the whistle on him herself.

Things seemed normal for the next couple of weeks. I am not sure why, but I decided to check to see if my wife had posted any further stories on Literotica and to my surprise their was a new one. She had written about her encounter with her boss and subsequent encounter with me. She was angry about her boss, but she admitted enjoying their encounter. She was surprised by my reaction and wasn't sure if she liked how much I seemed to get off on the fact she had almost been raped by her boss. Her next story really bothered me.

Evidently her boss had not kept their one-time thing agreement nor had she kept her word to turn him into HR if he didn't stop. While they hadn't made it back into bed with one another Mike had continued the pressure. Inappropriate touching and comments were part of each day for Michelle now. She was both angry and aroused her writing revealed. Mike had read the story too and used the information against her.

Mike had told her he wanted to give her the same reverse cameltoe slide I had given her and he wanted to see if she could resist letting him fuck her. In her writing she admitted that the idea turned her on and that she wondered if she would be able to resist letting him fuck her again. The last line of the story revealed that she had agreed to meet him again on Friday just after work. It was Friday afternoon and I found myself angry and aroused.

I reached for my phone and called Michelle. I told her I had read her story and asked her if she really was going to meet him after work. She told me she was. She asked what I thought. The question caught me off guard. I immediately flipped it on her suggesting that I thought she was going to report him if he kept on pressuring her. She didn't take the bait, instead she asked me if I trusted her to tell him to stop. I wasn't sure, but I told her that I trusted her. She then asked me to confirm that I wanted her to let him slide his cock against her vagina as long as she didn't let him slide it inside of her. I tried to explain that isn't what I said, but she kept up the pressure asking if the idea turned me on.

I could tell Mike walked in the room because her voice changed and she called me by name and let me know she was going to be meeting with her boss this evening, but that she should be back around ten or eleven. In the background I could hear Mike chuckle and say hello. Michelle quickly hung up the phone as she scolded him and the line was dead.

That night I fell asleep around midnight and didn't hear Michelle come to bed. The next morning she was lying next to me as I waited for her to awake. I just stared at her until her eyes opened. I was pissed. I sarcastically asked her if she had a good time. Michelle is far better at this than I am and she flipped everything around. I was the one who let her get involved with her boss in the first place. I didn't do anything to stop him, to protect her. Even afterward I was more interested in my own orgasm than I was in comforting her. Despite the fact that I knew her boss was continuing his illegal behavior I didn't lift a finger to help her.

I felt sick to my stomach. She was right. Michelle reached between my legs and asked why I wasn't aroused. She was teasing me. Whispering in my ear she asked if I wanted to her to tell me what happened. I nodded yes. My penis got hard almost immediately as she began to stroke it under the sheets. She began her story.

She met Mike at the hotel bar where they shared a drink. Instead of taking her to a hotel room he suggested they go to his house. She described the house, evidently an amazing place near downtown. She was very impressed. After she finished telling me about his house she began detailing their sexual encounter. She was stroking my penis slowly, but as she got closer and closer to her own climax she began rubbing it faster and faster.

The sexual encounter began just after midnight as Mike took her to his bedroom and the two undressed and he threw her back on the bed. Mike then began pouring KY between her legs and rubbed it in with his hand until she was well lubricated. Pulling her down to the bottom of the bed he began rubbing his penis against her vagina much as I had done after their first encounter. She explained how good it felt and how she reacted. She was flush, her body was quivering and she couldn't help but moan aloud just as she had done with me. Evidently Mike was quite skillful and was able to bring her to orgasm after orgasm without penetration. Finally, just as he was beginning to climax himself he pressed the tip of his penis against the opening of her vagina.

Mike stopped moving and her own orgasm subsided as he pressed just hard enough to keep the tip in contact with her hole, but not hard enough to force it inside. She told me how she spread her legs so that it might penetrate her more easily. She told me how she arched her back so that it might penetrate her more easily. I was about to have my own orgasm as she was jacking me off with great vigor as she reached the climax of her own story when she let go of my penis.

She then asked me if I wanted to know what happened next. I did. Mike told her that she would have to beg him to fuck her if she wanted him inside of her. She admitted that she bucked her hips a few times trying to tempt him to ram his penis inside of her. She then explained that she couldn't do it. She couldn't betray me proactively. She then explained that as she lay there with Mike's penis pressed tightly against her vagina he began to ejaculate. His semen was shooting inside of her despite the fact that his penis wasn't actually inside of her.

As she told me how Mike had ejaculated inside of her she gripped my penis and my balls and squeezed. I began ejaculating myself soiling our sheets. I groaned as my balls ached as the semen sprayed out of my penis. Michelle told me that he kept ejaculating inside of her until she was full. Once I was done she let go and simply laid next to me smiling.

I was recovering when she asked me if I wanted to see for myself. Not understanding what she meant she pulled my hand between her legs. It took me a minute to figure out that I was feeling Mike's semen leaking out of my wife. Michelle stuck her own finger inside of her vagina and then pressed it against my lips and asked me if I wanted to taste. I pushed her hand away. She got up on the bed, completely naked, and began telling me about her latest fantasy. She wanted me to clean another man's semen out of her vagina. It was called a cream pie and evidently it was a huge turn on for some men. She begged me to do it and finally I agreed.

She pushed me back on the bed and positioned her vagina over my mouth. I could see Mike's semen leaking down her leg and I started to gag. She pressed down and I began licking her in self-defense. I was trying to give her pleasure, but she couldn't help by explain to me that Mike had told her to get me to clean her out. She swore I would never do it, but that she would see if I would do it.

The next week I kept checking Literotica to get the full picture. It felt weird having to read an erotic website to find out what was going on in my own marriage. Michelle finally posted the story and it was very similar to the story she had told me. I was shocked by how much she had wanted Mike to have intercourse with her. She admitted that if she had it to do over again she would have begged him to fuck her. She detailed how she had given me a hand job as she told me about her encounter and how, to her surprise, I had licked Mike's semen out of her. She concluded her story that she couldn't wait for Mike to finally fuck her.

That evening she asked me if I had read her story. I told her I had. She asked me what I thought. She wanted to know if I would share her with Mike. She loved me, but that she needed something that was missing from our marriage. She promised she would always come home to me and that she wanted my blessing.

To be continued...

edmead
edmead
992 Followers