Satin Ivory

Story Info
Ian drives off with Donna to his motel.
2.6k words
4.17
21.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satin Ivory

Softly lit with low yellow light,
Barely making visible her image,
Outside her window I stood and watched,
Eroticism skillfully played out before my hungry eyes,
Her face was different,
She was crying,
I could not tell,
Was she said or was she happy,

She was lying across her bed,
Her head toward the foot,
Her tanned skin bare upon crisp white linen,
At first she was very still,
As if her mind was far away,
I watched and I waited so intrigued,
She wiped tears from her face,

Dressed in Ivory Satin,
Slowly she raised graceful legs,
Placing them on a large wood headboard,
She lifted her body off the bed,
Positioning pillows carefully beneath her hips,
I watched her hands cup her breasts,
Her legs slowly parted,

This window became my screen to this beautiful play,
My own need stirring at this site,
Envisioning her hands as mine,
Her bed holding us both,
I held my breath as she drew her hand slowly,
Across her abdomen,
The other still on her breast,
I could see her stomach,
Moving with increasingly deep breathes,

It was almost as if she could hear me,
I in my silence whispered to her,
I longed to be the one to touch her,
I saw her body begin to shift about,
Her head begin to move slowly from side to side,

It was when I saw her hand move slowly down,
That I felt as if I had kissed her,
And tasted where she touched,
Her hands seemed to explore so gracefully,
Her hips would slightly rise and lower again,

Her feet spread wider,
Braced against wood,
Her hand moved a little faster,
Hypnotic circles pressed against her with tiny fingers,
Her body curving as if floating on waves,
I could hear soft sounds,
To faint to understand,
Covered by the pounding of my heart,

Her legs now lifted,
her knees drawn back,
She became totally entranced in her pleasure,
As I was in mine,
Her beauty opened now revealed,
As her hands danced expertly,
Commanding perfect timing,
Her voice musical,
Now where I could hear,
Notes pleasurable,
Stimulating to my ears,

Unfolded before me a vision,
On the other side of a window,
Her body stretched before my eyes,
A hint of moisture upon her skin,
Illuminated by moon glow,
Her head turned facing me,
Her eyes are closed,
I watch her face,
Release has blessed her body,

A reflection seen in the glass,
Of one who had just held her,
Brushing kisses across her lips,
Who’s hands had found her warmth,
Was seen ,
The reflection I saw was me,
Longing for her now,
Standing,
Wanting,
Needing,
Replaying visions seen,
Standing,
Outside her window,
I wonder with her eyes closed,
Does she see me.

Night Drive to his Motel

On the Second day of Ian's visit, Donna was not able to meet for lunch so they met again at 9:30 PM that evening. Ian was there waiting in the Shopping center parking lot. Donna pulled her car up parallel to his, parked, set the alarm, opened her door, locked her car, ready to walk to Ian’s car. As she turned toward Ian’s car, he was already out of his car reaching out his hand to escort her to the passenger side of his car. She was delighted to see his face under the parking lot lights. He was so handsome to her. She was so attractive to him.

Ian opened the passenger side door holding it for Donna to climb in. Donna slid in, exposing her beautiful legs. She wore a short skirt with pantyhose. As he looked at her, she turned toward him, and then he leaned over to kiss her. Moments passed with an endless kiss.

Donna said, “Ian come, lets go’

Closing the door, Ian turned back to the driver side, opened his door, slid in and they drove off into the night together to his motel.

After entering his spacious room, removing their jackets, they faced each other. With eyes locked, he slowly walked to her. "Donna, do you know how beautiful you are?" he said.

Looking into his handsome face she smiled simply saying, "Thank you."

He embraced her and putting his forefinger under her chin, gently tilted her lips to his and kissed her like she had never been kissed before, with deep love. His kisses were passionate! She couldn't get enough of his lips making love to hers.

Slowly without moving his lips from hers, he walked her backward to their bed. Gently sitting her down they lay in each other's arms, their lips not parting. She loved the feel of his body next to hers. Warm gentle passion took over both of their wills.

Fully clothed and still kissing her, he placed his hand between her legs, cupping her vagina, giving Donna comfort. She could feel heat rising, naturally parted her legs wide for his access. His breathing became shallow, his pulse rapid, with his face flushed. His hand moved to her pullover top and lifting it over her head, carefully removed it. She felt Ian’s hand on her bare back, then with one smooth movement, unfastened her Ivory satin bra and freed her warm breasts.

He gazed at them, touching them softly, as if they would break. "Their lovely," he said. "Perfect. Just perfect." Lowering his head and ever so softly, he kissed each nipple, before licking them then gently sucking, first one nipple then the other in a cyclic rhythm.

She drew in her breath as his lips touched her sensitive nipples. He began to suck harder and took gentle nibbles, at first one and then the other. The exquisite sensations shot from breasts to vagina. She felt her self becoming wet, very wet. She reached for is penis, but he pulled away before she touched him.

He stood at the side of the queen sized bed and began taking the rest of her clothes off. First her shoes, short skirt, nylon panty hose, finally her white ivory satin panties. She lay before him, naked, her legs spread wide. He looked at her feminine curvaceous body, and then looked into her eyes, that were looking back at him. He began to remove his clothes, his shoes, socks; his hands went to his belt buckle.

"Wait," Donna said. "Let me." Standing up and walking toward him, she took his hands off of his belt and began to loosen it herself. She unbuttoned the top of his pants, and unzipped the fly. Pulling his shirt out of his jeans, she unbuttoned his shirt, and removed it from his shoulders and arms, letting it drop to the floor. She kissed his broad chest while her hands roamed his muscular arms.

"Do you like this?" Donna asked.

"Are you kidding?" Ian answered

Donna continued to respond; "Mmmmmm, I do too."

Her lips kissed his stomach and down to the top of his pants, He stood ridged with his hands on her shoulders and his eyes closed. He felt her pull his pants and black satin thong down his legs to the floor, where he stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

They stood before one another, naked, each enjoying the sight of each other.

She looked at his penis and smiled. It was hard....and long... and thick. Still looking at it and smiling knowingly.

Donna said, "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to touch my penis. Take it in your hand, squeeze slowly, and then milk me"

Moving toward him, she took it firmly into her soft hand, and then looking up at him said, "Like this?"

"Oh yeah. Just like that." Ian stood tall, closed his eyes, tilted his head back and groaned. The next moment, he felt her other hand cupped his balls. He gasped.

She loved his reaction! His penis was hard! She licked the head of his penis and stuck her tongue inside the tip to taste him, before wrapping her lips around it slowing sucking.

His legs grew weak. What she was doing was driving him insane!

"Stop." Ian said, as he grabbed a handful of her hair, lifting her head and her mouth off of him. "I don't know if I can control myself if you keep that up."

He led her back to the bed; they lay together skin to skin, with no air between, in passionate embraces. When he covered her breasts with his hands she whimpered, when he lowered his head to suckle, she moaned. His mouth drawing her nipples, sent rivers of sensation coursing through her, and she was in heaven.

She ran her hands over his back and arms, feeling his rippling muscles, and felt her wet with desire. Donna opened herself like a flower facing the morning sun, and into him spreading her legs. Ian placed his hand over her vagina, dipping his fingers into her depths, opening up a private protected place that for so long had been neglected. She was now! Loving the sensations he was giving her. Ian needed her responsiveness as an affirmation.

He finger fucked her. First with one finger, then with two fingers, at the same time nibbling her nipples. Her hips were moving up and down. Removing his fingers and finding her hard little nub, caressed and massaged it, then her ‘G’ Spot.

Her hands that had been lying across her stomach suddenly fell to either side and grabbed a handful of bed clothes in her fists. "Oh! Oh!" she moaned. "Oh yes."

"Spread your legs wide. Pull your knees up and drop them to the side. I'm going to eat you now." Donna complied.

He gazed at her trimmed pussy. So pretty he thought, so pretty. Putting his hands under her hips, he pulled her to the edge of the bed and kneeled on the floor before her. Lowering his head he opened her vaginal lips. Ian licked her slit from bottom to top and back down several times, before flicking her clit with his tongue. Ian was relentless! With precision, he manipulated her hard and sensitive clit with his tongue. Tight circles, growing smaller and smaller, until finally his teeth gently held her clit, slowly teasing it. Donna felt her clit harden, and rise above her hood.

Ian watched her clit enlarge, protruding from her hood protection, glistening with moistness. He sucked each droplet.

She couldn't lay still. Her mind and body had entered another world. Her hips were moving up and down on their own accord. Just when she thought she couldn't stand it a second longer, he took her clit into his mouth and sucked it. Sucked it so hard she thought he would suck it clear off of her body.

He could hardly hold on to her clit, she was bucking so hard. When he felt her hands holding his head he knew it wouldn't be long. She held his head and pressed it hard into her pussy, and he loved it!

She began to feel that wonderful sensation just before her waves of explosion. A feeling of being suspended in an ever rising state of glorious sensation waves beginning at the toes, rising upward and finally settling in her vagina. Orgasmic sensations so intense that they are almost painful. When she reached the point of no return, she catapulted over the edge. Still holding his head firmly into her pussy, she exploded, releasing herself into an out of body experience. Wave after wave shook her body as she cried out loudly with the wonder of it. Gradually she subsided into an almost peaceful and restful state of calm.

He lay down next to her and held her close to himself, so gently, so tenderly, as she enjoyed every delicious spasm which continued deep within her.

When she came down from her climax, he told her that he had never been with a woman who cried loud when she climaxed. At first it had frightened him at first, thinking he had hurt her. She assured him that he had not hurt her, that he had made her feel so good she couldn't contain her pleasure. He told her that he loved that! Donna’s responsiveness excited him.

She held his penis in her hand as they talked and she saw evidence of that excitement. As he lay on his back, she lowered her head to place a kiss on the head of his penis, and then dipped her tongue into the tip to taste him.

He grew harder as she licked his penis, and slowly began to draw circles around the head with her moist tongue, kissing and making love to it with her mouth. She was learning to lap him with her tongue, while massaging his balls with her fingers.

He groaned and began to thrust his hips as she began to suck him gently and wrap her lips around him, drawing from the root to the tip. He sucked in his breath when she gave the same careful attention to his tightening scrotum, licking and sucking each ball gently. Going back to his penis, she began sucking in earnest, fast then slow, then harder and faster.

Suddenly and urgently, he laid her on her back entering her wet vagina as she guided him inside her. His thick penis was so big it pushed against her cervix with each thrust of his hips. His hard body against her softness felt wonderful. She felt responsive and like a woman again.

They began to move in unison, moving in cyclic rhythm, feeling every sensation of skin against skin, with no air between; they were fucking, gloriously fucking! The room filled with sounds of flesh upon flesh, quick and shallow, breathing, hearts pounding, lifted them to newer heights.

She's so tight, he thought. So tight! He felt his balls tighten up and began slapping against her vagina. Fucking each other!! Ian felt his orgasm building, his balls tightened.

“Donna, I’m cumming, cumming cumming”

She felt warm cum shooting and flooding inside of her, as her inner muscles involuntarily squeezed his penis. As Ian orgasmed, Donna orgasmed, her vagina sucking him dry. Both briefly left this place, this room, and entered a far away place, each having an out of body experience. Then both began to subside, coming back into reality. He collapsed aside her and they lay together, gasping for breath, coming down from paradise.

When they recovered, and after talking, she turned on her side with her back to him, and placed his arms around herself. They were coupled, spooning in union as one.

She loved the feeling of his body nestled against hers, so warm and comforting. He rubbed her curves and buttocks while she stretched like kitten. Suddenly his hand probed her depths, and surprising her, he entered her again from behind.

He filled her, and she was instantly moving with him. She gave him better access by kneeling while he thrust deeply inside of her. Over come with desire, Donna cried out to him. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" He did. They climaxed almost together, and then lay in each other's arms once again.

Much to the surprise of both, they made love one more time before they had to leave. They were good together! They were in union together!

After dressing, she went into his arms, and they kissed passionately. Heat began to rise again. Reluctantly, he held her at arms length and she whispered, "I don't want to go, but I have to.

"I know," he said, "you have to go."

One last embrace and they separated, each flushed with renewed desire.

They left their room at the motel and said their good-byes with a kiss, a hug, and a smile.

When she returned home there was an email message from him, telling her how much he had enjoyed their love, how wonderful she was, and how he had forgotten what it was like to be with a loving woman.

Ian told Donna how much he looked forward to chatting with her, and continuing on. She was so happy to read of the pleasure she had brought to his life, and then smiled

Ian lay on the bed with Donna’s sensual scent wafting through the room, briefly he fell asleep into a deep dream, as he dreamed, this is the vision he felt.