Meeting Richard

Story Info
She didn't want to be a good girl anymore.
4.2k words
4.48
24.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was too good. Really, when you got right down to it, that's always what the problem was. She was nice, so people walked all over her. She was smart, so people expected her to be able to handle anything. She was pretty, so men felt it was their duty to hit on her.

Alex couldn't help but laugh as that thought crossed her mind, wondering how far it was possible to stretch the truth before it simply wasn't true anymore. Not that she didn't think she was attractive, or that she didn't have men hitting on her, it just wasn't the type of thing that caused any sort of problems with her daily life. Truth be told, she would honestly be ok with it causing a few more problems than it was.

Currently, she was standing in front of the mirror, analyzing every aspect of her body and her outfit. Her new, short, hairstyle wasn't traditionally feminine, but with the soft details of her face and her delicate bone structure she looked more elegant than butch.The soft, honey colour also helped in that regard. Her makeup was simple and classy, drawing attention to her large blue eyes and small rose lips.

Her outfit was simple - a white, strapless dress with a wide green belt hugging her just under the swell of her breasts. It had the effect of both making her small breasts appear larger and her waist a touch smaller. Alex's greatest insecurity about her body was her lack of womanly curves. Her petite figure wasn't exactly boyish, but it wasn't voluptuous either. She lacked the motivation and drive to really be slim and athletic looking, but wasn't prone to indulgence either.

The dress hugged the few curves she had, skimming down over the flare of her hips and dipping in just slightly below the curve of her ass. Her mother once joked that mother nature got mixed up and put what was supposed to be in Alex's breasts into her ass. Alex didn't find it very amusing. Still, a girl had to work with what she had. The expanse from mid thigh to her feet was covered in nothing but sun kissed skin - regardless of how appealing they might be, she refused to wear stockings in summer.

The hardest decision she had to make before leaving the house was what to put on her feet. Heels, obviously, to extend the line of the leg and make her look taller. There was, however, a limit to how tall a woman who barely measure 5 feet could look. On top of that, there was going to be dancing, and she expected to be on her feet most of the night. With that in mind, a pair of green slingbacks with a reasonable 2" heel. Not quite come fuck me shoes, but still very appealing.

With one last look in the mirror, she took a deep green ribbon and wrapped it securely at the base of her throat, tying a neat bow to the side, the ends of the ribbon brushing over her shoulder. With one final kiss to the mirror, she headed out the door, the butterflies in her stomach threatening to lift her off her feet. Tonight, Alex was going to stop being good. In fact, she had plans to be very, very bad.

The club was dark, which she expected. The number of people stuffed into the space, especially on the dance floor, was also not surprising. In fact, the only thing that was surprising to Alex was how normal it felt. Thus far, The Cave - rumored to be the best place in the city for anonymous sex - was no more exciting, or enticing, than any other club she would have gone to.

Still, not one to waste an opportunity, Alex was determined. As she danced, she pressed against the men around her, letting out moans of approval as their hands skimmed over her breasts or squeezed the firmness of her ass. She let her hands explore freely any body that seemed receptive of her touch, and more than once caressed a neck or a back with her lips as well as her fingertips.

Somehow, an hour later, she still found herself alone at the bar. She was doing her best not to pout, watching the orgy on the dance floor, so many bodies, writhing, grinding, seeking out touch, pleasure, whatever they could get. As much as she wanted to think her panties were wet, the reality was not nearly as exciting. She was fairly certain her breasts and ass were bruised from all the rough groping, and she hadn't even had the joy of being aroused by it.

"You're trying too hard." a voice said over her shoulder. In fact, it was so close it startled her, making her jump slightly. So close, that to turn her head would be awkward. After her time on the dance floor she had been sure her concept of personal space had been completely demolished, and yet right now it was feeling thoroughly invaded.

The man behind her moved back, just far enough that Alex wasn't sure if he was laughing until she turned around and saw his smile. She was immediately aware that he was not what she was looking for. He was older, possibly doubling her own 25 years. The bristle on his cheeks was more than a 5 o'clock shadow, his jeans and t-shirt were neither fitted nor rippled in the right places. The only thing she noted with approval was his height - sitting at the bar he was still taller than she was standing.

Suddenly aware that her staring could be mistaken for checking him out, she dropped her eyes to the floor, then turned her head back around, trying to figure out the best way to get back into the crowd.

"I said you're trying to hard." The man spoke again, this time not moving from where he sat. "You go back out there like you were before....you may get fucked, but you won't get what you want." He told her, almost mockingly.

Something about the way he said it, or the way he looked at her, or just the way he was, made Alex uncomfortable. In reality, getting fucked was exactly what she wanted. Unless this man was trying to pitch Jesus to her, he was completely off the mark.

"How do you know getting fucked isn't exactly what I want?" she asked as defiantly as she could, hoping he didn't notice the way she lingered on the word fucked, paying attention to how the rarely used word hung on her lips.

The man only smiled at her, rubbing a large worn hand over the bristles of his cheek, the way his eyes moved up and down her body making her simultaneously feel humiliated and alluring.

"If that was what you really wanted, you'd be on that dance floor letting them touch your body, rather than sitting here wondering why they can't touch your mind." He informed her.

It took a few seconds before Alex realized her mouth was open. At least, it felt like a few seconds, and her body betrayed her with a deep blush to her pale skin. She was thankful for the dim lighting, hoping it would go unnoticed, but something in the mans look made her think that it was seen. Before she had a chance to respond, the stranger finished his drink and stood. Alex watched as he followed some invisible path through the crowd, heading toward the door.

Before she realized what she was doing, Alex followed after him, pushing her way through the people, gasping when she finally made it through the door.

"Wait!" she called an instant before realizing he was simply standing there, an amused smile curving his thin lips.

"Oh." was all she could come up with as a recovery before breaking out her best smile.

"Well, since you seem to know better, what would you suggest?" She inquired, lifting her chest.

She looked at him seductively. It was her plan to get laid tonight, and she was going to do anything in her power to make that happen.

The man took two steps toward her, almost challenging her to back away. She held her ground, holding his eye for a moment as he towered over her. He leaned in slowly, she felt her blush returning and moved her eyes down to the ground, suddenly wondering what she had been thinking.

"I don't just fuck around, little girl, " He informed her.

His voice sounded all leather and whisky, smooth and seductive with a bit of edge.

"Can't find what you want in there, come with me, I'll make sure you don't regret it." He taunted her.

He extended his hand. Large and rough, worn with years of hard work, a good symbol for the man himself. She reached out, feeling a need to run her fingers over the skin, to sample how it felt. It wasn't until his hand closed around hers that she realized what her action meant.

Suddenly Alex, good girl Alex, with her 3.9 GPA and her inability to go past second base until she was finished with her undergrad, was walking down the street at 1 a.m., hand in hand with a strange man to an undisclosed destination. As that thought fully formed in her head she was caught between the excitement of the moment and wanting to to tun and run.

As if sensing her sudden clarity, the man slowed his pace and looked at her, his thumb gently caressing the back of her hand.

"Don't worry, sweet little thing, I'm not going to fuck you tonight. Tonight, unless you specifically ask, I won't even touch you. My apartment is two blocks from hear, corner of 29th and Mason. Call or text someone and tell them where you are. Tell them you will be home at 3. My name is Richard Wallace." He stated in an effort to help ease her mind.

Until he finished speaking Alex was only aware that it was the third time he had said fuck. Every time he said it she had felt a strange pull just behind her navel. He used it as it was meant to be used, not as a random noun, verb, or adjective. When he said fuck there was no question of meaning. Her mind didn't leave that thought and catch up to the rest of the conversation until she realized he was still looking at her expectantly. He gave the smallest of nods and she reached into her bag for her phone, releasing his hand just long enough to send off a text.

The apartment was not what Alex anticipated. It was on the second floor of a high end building, complete with doorman. Inside, she was lead into a spacious sitting room. It was obviously a man's house - leather couches, large TV, very little hanging on the walls and no knickknacks. Still, it felt comfortable and warm, especially with the rich chocolate colour on the walls.

Richard walked past her and sat in an over sized chair on one side of the room. Alex stood watching for a moment, feeling suddenly nervous and awkward. Taking a breath, she took a step toward him, only to be stopped by a raised hand and firm voice.

"Stop. You haven't even told me your name. I haven't explained why you're here. Right now you've got easy access to the door, there's no way I could stop you if you want to leave." He paused for a moment, letting the words sink in.

Alex opened her mouth to speak and he held up his hand again, giving a little smirk as her lips closed again.

"You are free to leave at any time. However, the longer you stay, the more will be expected of you. I will not fuck you tonight. That's a promise, but that doesn't mean I can't make our time enjoyable." He said in a firm, yet comforting tone.

As he spoke he was watching Alex with an intensity that made her stomach flip and did nothing to ease her awkwardness. Looking down to break the spell, she nodded her head slightly.

"Alright, I understand." She said, looking back up to meet his expectant gaze. "Um, can I sit down?" She asked.

He nodded his head and sat back in his chair, Alex sat on the end of the couch furthest away from him, slowly glancing between him and the door, curious as to what he thought would make her want to bolt, why he would give her such a warning.

"You still haven't told me your name?" His voice broke, through her thoughts.

She wondered for a moment why she had thought it so rough at first.

"Oh, um, Alex. I'm a student. Well, mostly a student, studying language development, but I also work with developmentally delayed kids through the school system. I'm almost finished with my masters. But then I don't know what I'll do. My parents want me to move back home but I love the city and already have a job. They miss me. No brothers or sisters so they're having a hard time with me growing up. Even tho I'm already grown up and have been for a few years now. Moved out when I was 18. I'm 25 now, so you think they'd be used to it." She nervously informed him.

Suddenly aware of her blabbering, and the fact that he was doing nothing to stop her, she looked up from her hands, eyes meeting his. He smiled at her, looking thoughtful. At some point during her run on sentence he had leaned forward, elbows resting on his strong thighs.

"A pleasure to meet you Alex. Glad to hear you've done so well with your studies, and it seems you're already on a good path for your career. That's good to hear, not every graduate is able to transition so easily from what they learned to what they do." He stated.

He sat back in his chair again, not taking his eyes off of her.

"You seem nervous. Can you tell me why? Please, be honest, there is nothing I value more than honesty." He said, trying to help her relax.

"Well, it's just." Alex tried to come up with a good reason to explain away her feelings, then took a breath for courage and decided to just do as he asked. "I just don't do this. I don't go out to clubs looking for hookups. I don't follow strange men home. Ah, no offense." He rose his hand to wave away her apology, smiling at the blush that went with it. "And then you're, well, not what I expected, and this isn't what I expected, and I guess my mind just hasn't caught up to reality yet."

He only noded, taking a moment to think. "If this isn't what you do, and I'm not what you expected, then why are you here now?"

Alex looked down at her hands again, taking time to ponder the question that had been on the edge of her thinking all night. Why had she gone after him, why had she followed him home, agreed to this chat.

"You make me curious." She answered softly, more to herself than to him.

"Go on." his voice probed gently.

"You're, different. Direct. No games. Everything you say or do makes me ask more questions, but I know I won't get answers unless I do my part." She looked over at him, her eyes met a wide grin.

"That's where you're wrong Alex. This whole thing is a game, and you're right, you need to play along. We each will have our roles to play, our own rules to follow. Stand up for me."

Confused and slightly curious, Alex rose. Richard smiled at her again.

"Why did you stand up? There was no context for the request. In fact, it wasn't even really a request, and yet there you are, standing." His voice had s light mocking tone to it that made Alex uncomfortable. She shifted her weight foot to foot then sat down again. "Please, Alex, answer the question. I think we have a lot to learn from each other."

She felt her cheeks grow pink again, taking a moment to wonder how he could unnerve her so easily, "Well, I wanted to see where you were going, and it's not like there's any harm in standing up. Like you said, playing by the rules?" It came out as more of a question than she had intended.

"And if I asked you to take off that pretty dress? To strip down and show me your cunt? What if I asked you to get on your knees and crawl across the floor, pretty Alex?" He paused, taking note of her wide eyes, the way her mouth gaped open just a bit, the way her hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her dress. "Would you still play along to see where it would go, see where I could take you." His eyes bore into hers until she looked away.

"I, um, I, but," Alex stumbled over her words. Part of her wanted to get the hell out of the apartment, but there was another part too. A part of her flared to life, like a rush of hot water behind her navel, spreading out through her body. At this point she was more than curious, she was aroused. After all, he whole point of going out tonight was getting laid. She swallowed before answering. "I don't see how that could cause any harm either." Fidgeting with her fingers, she glanced back up at him, feeling a blush again when she met his hard gaze, sure he could somehow tell how wet she was.

"Do it then." His voice was firm, strong, causing Alex's eyes to widen, her breath to catch, her heart to pound in her chest. "Show me your cunt girl." he continued when Alex hadn't moved, his voice lower, almost a snarl.

That voice moved Alex, that warm feeling in her belly growing, causing her to swallow a whimper. She stood back on her feet, trembling hands lifting the hem of her dress, exposing the front of her purple panties underneath. For a moment she stood there, until he rose his eyebrows, his face unimpressed.

"I might not have been clear, pretty Alex, so I'll say it again. Take off your dress, and show me your cunt. I want the only thing on your body to be that ribbon around your neck. Understood?"

His voice was smooth as leather, deep and rich, and yet Alex couldn't deny the feeling of being chastised. She had no need to remind herself that this was what she wanted - her hands were working to pull the dress over her head from the moment he had finished speaking. She paused for a moment when the cool air of the room swept over her bare skin, her nipples hardening further as they gained freedom. A raised eyebrow from him was all it took for her to continue. Closing her eyes to gather her courage, she hooked her thumbs in her panties and wiggled them down. Standing exposed in front of him she felt a deep crimson blush spread over her cheeks an chest.

Richard let his eyes slowly rake down her body, openly leering at her. He shifted forward in his chair to get a better look. His eyes lingered on her small breasts, barely a handful for him. They slowly traveled lower, over the slight swell of her tummy, stopping at he apex of her thighs, devouring the smooth creamy skin there with his eyes. She was breathing deep and slow, he could see her chest lift with each breath, her pert nipples rising and falling rhythmically.

"Spread your cunt lips pretty Alex, let me see how wet you are. I know you've gotten when while we've been talking, I've seen it on your face. You were looking to play a slut tonight, this is your chance."

Keeping her eyes closed, Alex ran her hands over her belly, rubbing her fingers over her outer lips, feeling a tug behind her navel, that same warm feeling spreading over her as she pulled her outer lips apart, her firm clit poking out into view.

"Very nice girl, you have a lovely pussy. I want to see what you can do to it. Start stroking for me Alex, make yourself feel good." He pauses and watches her hands move, a satisfied smirk as she lets out a whisper of a moan. "That's it Alex....all those boys grinding against you, teasing you, but not giving you what you really wanted, what you needed. No no Alex, don't stop, keep going. Your needy little clit needs some attention, doesn't it. It wasn't enough at the club, not enough pressure, not enough attention, not in the right places. That's it Alex, rub, let me see your fingers dance around that clit."

Richard watched her carefully, not just her hands, but her whole body. Her nipples were like pebbles, her breath coming in short gasps. He could see her abs tensing, her hips rocking gently. "Good girl, feels so good doesn't it. But it's still not enough. You wanted to be fucked tonight, you wanted a cock, didn't you." He smiled as she let out a whimper, her the movement of her hips more noticeable. "Your cunt feels empty doesn't it. Fill it with your fingers pretty girl." He kept his voice on the edge between encouragement and a taunt, tone moving closer to taunting as she complied, hunching her shoulders and sliding her fingers deep within her folds. "What a good girl you are, fingering your cunt for me. I'm not even touching you and I'm doing more for you than those boys at the club aren't I?"

Alex felt an odd mixture of shame and excitement at his words, the excitement winning as she thrust her fingers more forcefully inside her slick passage. She had never masturbated in front of someone before, but she was not feeling any stage fright. Having a stranger watch and instruct was turning her on. Unashamed, her free hand moved to twist and pull at her left nipple.

12