After School Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
When the school bell rings, the rules change...
2.9k words
4.32
66.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3

"Bargaining"

As the guidance counsellor, it's my job to help the students whenever they come to see me. Oddly enough I didn't get any visitors today. I've never had an easier day before. All I had to was finish grading the family studies test and I'd be home free. I had four more left. I was about to start the first of them when my phone rang.

"Hello! Ms. Kenner's office." I said.

"Oh, good, you're still at school." said a young man.

"Not for very much longer. Who is this?" I asked, realizing that I didn't actually know.

"It's Mars. Mars McDonald." said the voice.

"Ah, the school paper editor," I said "What can I do for you?"

"It's kind of awkward to say over the phone," said Mars, sounding very embarrassed, "Why don't I tell you in person?"

"You mean tomorrow? Is that why you called? To schedule an appointment?" I asked, confused.

"No, I mean now." said Mars. Just then, the line went dead and I heard three sharp knocks on my door. Bewildered, I scrambled up to my feet and opened the door."Hello, Ms. Kenner," said Mars, he held up his cell, indicating how he had just been talking me, "I was hoping we could have our meeting now."

"Um, Mars, I'd rather not. I'm really tired and I just want to finish grading my papers and go home." I said, urging him back into the hallway.

But Mars wouldn't move. Instead, he pulled a laptop out of his bag and opened it. Then, while resting it on the crook of his arm he used to touchpad to select something I couldn't see. "I'd like you to see something." said Mars, ominously.

Even though I knew Mars was smart enough not to attack a teacher, he still looked truly psychotic at the moment. He glared at me and then handed the laptop to me. "Why don't we sit down?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Fine." said Mars, closing the door and sitting down at the table across from me.

I pressed play, and a video popped up. It looked like surveillance footage. But then I noticed that it was pornography. Or at least, I thought it was. Now, personally, I was turned on by it, but, being a teacher, I had to pretend otherwise.

"What is wrong with you!? Why would you even think of showing me this?"

"That's not porn, that's footage from the surveillance cameras I put in Mr. Hartford's office," said Mars, "Look at the faces of the two people."

I stared hard at the paused movie. The video quality might not be very good, but there was no denying that the two people were Monica Dawson and Mr. Hartford. "It looks like... Monica Dawson and Mr. Hartford," I said, trying to sound shocked, "Why are you showing me this?"

"Just wait, it gets better," said Mars, "Press the "Next" button."

I did as he said. Once the video loaded, it felt like my jaw had dropped. I was looking at another surveillance video from Mr. Hartford's class, only this one needed no explanation. It was me and Mr. Hartford having sex.

"Look familiar?" said Mars.

"All too familiar." I said.

"Now that you've seen that, I can get to my point," said Mars, "Since I'm in charge of the school's tech group, the principal asked me to test out a new set of security cameras."

"Yeah, I heard about that," I said, "She told all the teachers not to worry if we happened to see any cameras."

"So, I chose a couple of classrooms at random and set the cameras up," said Mars, almost as though he was ignoring me, "It was a simple job, and I always jump at an opportunity to use cameras."

"Okay. So?" I asked, not really sure what his point was.

"Then, a week later, I gathered up all the cameras and went to show the footage to the principal," said Mars, looking livid, "When she saw this she got furious, for the same reason you did."

"Well, why didn't you just get rid of that footage before you showed it to her?" I asked, trying to gain the higher ground.

"I couldn't have even if I wanted to," said Mars, "The SD cards in the camera are password protected. If I broke through the password, then it would leave a trail of evidence. Besides, how should I have known that there would be anything like this in the footage?"

"Okay, I see your point," I said, "So what happened?"

"She suspended me for a week for being in possession of pornography," said Mars, "Now, I'm ahead in all my classes, so I won't be missing anything. The problem I have with the suspension is that it goes on my permanent record."

"Which had until now been flawless." I said, finally catching on.

"Precisely," said Mars, still looking a little hostile, "So, what are you going to do about this?

"I'm sorry Mars, but there's nothing I can do." I said.

"Actually there is," said Mars, "You could go talk to the principal and tell her the truth about your affair with Mr. Hartford. Tell her that I had no idea there was anything pornographic on the footage when I showed it to her."

"Are you insane?" I sorted, "She would never believe me!"

"You don't know that! You haven't even tried!" barked Mars, finally breaking down and dropping his hostile attitude.

"I don't have to try, Mars... I have no way of proving that you're innocent." I said, perfectly aware that I wasn't helping at all.

"Well, fine then!" said Mars, now looking completely distraught, "If you don't tell the principal about your affair, then I'll do it for you!"

He opened up another document on his laptop that he must've prepared ahead of time. It looked the front page of a newspaper.

"Isn't that?" I began.

"The front page for the next issue of the school newspaper." said Mars, finishing my sentence.

I read the first lines of the article, and gasped. Mars had written a full page article about both of Mr Hartford's affairs!

"You can't be serious," I said, "You'll never get away with releasing that story."

"I don't care. It'll be in circulation long enough for rumours to spread. Eventually, the parents will find out and inevitably tell the principal." said Mars, smirking.

"But when the principal learns that you wrote the story, then that will go on your permanent record too." I said.

"As long as everyone knows I'm innocent, my permanent record won't seem so bad." said Mars.

"You little..." I said, so angry at Mars' blackmail that I forgot he was still a student.

"Either you confess to the principal or I'll publish this story," said Mars, "Either way, the principal will find out."

"I already told you! Even if I tell her about my affair, it won't make a difference!" I moaned, helpless.

"Then you leave me no choice," said Mars, "I'll send this to the assistant editor. He'll publish it on my behalf."

"But what about Monica!?" I asked, getting desperate, "She had an affair with Mr. Hartford too!"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be paying her a visit as well," said Mars, "But, I came to you first, because if you were to vouch for me, then this whole thing would clear up instantly. Monica can't fix this like you can."

"I wish I could help you Mars, but I can't!" I said, "If you do this, it won't just destroy my reputation, but it'll destroy Mr. Hartford's reputation, Monica's reputation, God, even the school's reputation!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Kenner, but I have to clear my name." said Mars.

I watched as the cursor moved towards the "Send" button and panicked. In my desperation, I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed Mars' hand and shoved it down my blouse, then, I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips. "You know, Mars... I hear the rumours of this school," I said, seductively, "I hear you're the only 18 year old boy at this school that's still a virgin."

"Ms. Kenner? Why are you?" mumbled Mars.

"Why don't we make a new deal?" I whispered into his ear, "I'll show you what it's like to be with a woman, if you agree to keep Mr. Hartford's affairs a secret."

"Well, I, uh, I uh..." stuttered Mars. He didn't protest, or try to say what he wanted to say again. Instead, he started to feel my breasts with the hand that was already down my shirt.

"I knew you'd come around." I said, kissing him passionately. For a virgin, Mars was an amazing kisser. He knew exactly how much tongue to use, and more importantly, what to do with it.

"I can't believe this is happening," mumbled Mars, pinching himself, "I'm not dreaming, right?"

"So what if you are?" I asked, "Either way you get to have sex."

I pulled his hand out of my blouse and set it down near the buttons in the front. Taking the hint, Mars used both his hands to yank open the shirt, revealing what he had been groping. Luckily for Mars, I didn't have time to put on a bra or underwear this morning. Mars took a firm hold of my tits and started to play with them, squeezing and massaging them. Showing a little dominance, Mars leaned in and gave one of my nipples a quick lick. When I didn't stop him, he went back in and licked them a few more times. When I still didn't stop him, he went to town and sucked on my nipples like a famished newborn. I was impressed by the fact that he didn't stop fondling my tits while he licked the nipples. After about a minute, Mars noticed how hard my nipples were and stopped. It looked like he was waiting for instruction as to what he should do next.

"You're not going to leave those on, are you?" I cooed, "This usually works better if you're naked." Mars blushed briefly before pulling his pants down. I moved in and pulled his shirt off over his head. I was expecting him to be scrawny, but he wasn't, mind you, he wasn't ripped either. Glancing down, I saw that he was wearing Justice League underwear. How cute?

"We have to get rid of these too." I said, pulling them down slowly. Again, I was surprised at what I found. Mars had the greatest cock I'd ever seen. It was at least 8" long!

"Is there something wrong, Ms. Kenner?" asked Mars. How could he not know how great his dick was? It was like a crime against humanity. No one with such an amazing gift should be oblivious about it.

"No, it's just been a long time since I've had a decent cock to play with." I said, slowly stroking it.

Mars' dick was already pretty hard, so I knew I couldn't suck it for very long. As a virgin, it wouldn't take much to make him cum, and since I promised I'd show him what it's like to be with a woman I had keep him from cumming until he got what he deserved. After all, I was responsible for his suspension.

"Can I suck on it?" I asked, teasing him.

"Yes, please!" moaned Mars. I grabbed his dick and slowly slid it into my mouth. I went as deep as I could, and then licked it all over before slipping it back out to catch my breath. Then I spat on his cock and proceeded to keep shoving it to the back of my throat, with every thrust, Mars groaned and shuddered. "Oh, Ms. Kenner... That feels so good." grunted Mars.

Soon, Mars started using his hips to shove his dick into my mouth for me, so all I had to do was make sure I didn't gag on it. It was actually pretty hard not gag, considering how big his cock was. "You're really good at that," panted Mars, "I-I think I'm about to--" He never finished what he was saying, but he didn't have to... Mars gave one more thrust and then before I knew it, my mouth was full to the brim with cum. I swallowed it without a problem, and Mars watched me, obviously impressed.

"Well, I was going to let you fuck me... But, I guess I don't have to anymore," I chuckled, "You still lasted a pretty long time for a virgin."

"No, wait! Ms. Kenner, please, let's keep going." begged Mars, wiping off his dick. I looked down and saw that it was still rock hard.

"Well, alright, we've come this far, might as well finish what we started." I said, pulling my skirt off.

"Y-You have heart shaped pubes." said Mars, almost drooling on the floor.

"Does that turn you on?" I moaned.

"This is so much better than porn..." mumbled Mars.

I went over to the couch and lay down before spread my legs wide open. Mars hurried over and put on leg on leg on the couch, leaving the other firmly planted on the ground. He leaned in and carefully slid his cock deep inside my sopping wet pussy. It went in so deep that I could literally feel it on all four sides. Mars started to slide his dick back out quickly.

"No, no, go slow," I shuddered, "Keep it deep."

Mars nodded to show he understood and then slowed the pace down to the perfect speed. It was almost as though he read my mind. He went all the way in and all the way out, and every time I moaned and shuddered with ecstasy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter with every thrust.

"It's soft and warm inside you, Ms. Kenner!" groaned Mars.

"I love the way you feel inside me!" I gasped.

After a while, Mars pulled me up to my feet and pivoted around so that he could sit on the couch while I sat on him."Hop on, Ms. Kenner." said Mars, stroking his cock.

I turned to face him and then crouched over his throbbing dick. As I slid down on it, I immediately started shivering again. His cock went even deeper in this position. I slowly bounced up and down, altering the pace as often as I could so as not to cum too soon. I wanted to savour the sensation for as long as I could.

"I love having your huge dick deep inside me!" I gasped, "It feels so fucking good!"

I reached forward and put my hands on his shoulders, just as he reached up and started playing with my tits again. I didn't even notice what he was doing to them. The sensation deep down in my pussy was so much that nothing else really mattered to me. Mars' dick was so big that after a while, even altering the speed of my bounces stopped making a difference. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. Soon, Mars' eyes started following my eyes as I bounced up and down on his rock hard dick. Before long, I started trembling uncontrollably, any second now Mars would get a nice, wet, surprise.

"Oh, Mars!" I muttered, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your huge cock!"

"Holy shit!" said Mars, "You're seriously about to--"

Before he could finish, I reached my climax and screamed with pleasure as a massive burst of orgasmic juice shot out my pussy and coated Mars' chest.

"Wow!" gasped Mars, "What was that!?"

"My... Orgasm..." I panted, slowly lifting myself up off his dick.

"Can all women do that?" said Mars, incredulously.

"No, it's pretty rare," I said, "That's one of the things that make me special. There was a long, drawn out silence, wherein we went to gather up to our clothes. And as we slipped them on, Mars broke the silence.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Kenner," he said, "I can't believe I was worried about something as stupid as my reputation."

"So, you won't tell anyone about Mr. Hartford's affairs?" I asked, "Or publish that article in the school paper?" Just as I finished speaking, Mars walked over to his laptop and deleted the document in question.

"Okay then," I said, happily, "I hope this makes us even."

"We are. Absolutely," said Mars, gathering up his other things and putting them back into his bag, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I promised Monica I'd help her with her homework." I winked at Mars as he opened the door. And as I sat down at my desk, he left, closing the door behind him.

I heard Mars' footsteps grow fainter and fainter as he walked down the hall. I listened to the sound until it faded away completely. That was a little too close for comfort. Hopefully John will have taken my advice and ended his affair with Monica. I'd hate for my once favourite teacher to be fired. Obviously I don't want to lose my job either, but if something like that happens again, there might not be anything any of us will be able to do about it. Oh well, no sense worrying about it now...

"Alright, now, where was I?" I said, to myself.

TO BE CONTINUED