His Teacher, His Slut

Story Info
Student uses a lovely video of his teacher to his advantage.
5.8k words
4.42
359k
252

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara Stokes sat at her desk grading her research papers for her freshman English comp. class. She smiled as she finished the one that belonged to one of her smartest students and graded her an A. She turned to the next essay and glanced at the heading before reading and her stomach turned over as she saw the name of her most disrespectful and most unmotivated student she had ever taught in her four years of teaching the class.

Sighing quietly, she began reading the poorly written research paper on if Sex Education should be taken out of high school. It was true, he made his point across that he was totally against taking the class out of school but his syntax was screwed, he used the diction of a fifth grader, and his mechanics were atrocious. By the time she finished, all three pages were covered in red ink. Comments, punctuation correction, editing covered the paper when she was finally finished. Quietly she pushed it away and rubbed her temples not believing how idiotic this boy could possibly be. Sighing heavily, she pulled the paper back and wrote the grade on there: 23/F

***

"Class, I've finished grading your research papers. Some of you did excellent," she nodded towards her girl that made the highest grade, "and some of you could've used a little more effort." Sarah held the papers close to her chest as she stood in front of the small class of twenty-five and looked at each of the students' faces. Eventually, her eyes landed on a male's bowed head. He was pecking away on his laptop not paying any attention to what she was saying for all she knew. Her breaths deepened to keep her head as level as she could.

"When I dismiss you, you may come to the front and pick up your assignment for the weekend and then pick up your graded essays on the end of the table." She walked over to the table and placed the essays there and then the bell rang. "You are dismissed"

Each student stood up and walked down off the risers to pick up their new homework assignment and their graded essays. Josh Grayson, of course, was the last one to stand an leave. He packed up his laptop and walked down the risers to the tables where the work was an looked confused.

"Where's my essay, miss," he asked looking up at her

Sarah looked at Josh and sighed pinching the bridge of her nose as she next class started to file in. She took a deep breath before looking up at him and forcing a smile. Josh was tall at maybe 6'3 and quite handsome at the age of 19. He had pretty gray eyes but she didn't let that fool her. This was the most disruptive, rude, arrogant boy (No wait he was a man. Trust and believe he had the body of a man) that God had ever created.

"Um...miss," Josh said a little firmer. "Where's my essay?"

"I'm gonna have to talk to you about your essay," she said quietly as she looked at him. "So you need to come by my office after all classes are done. Then you may pickup your essay and we can talk about it."

Josh only looked at her quietly. "Okay then," he said before picking up his laptop case and walking out of the lecture hall.

Sarah sighed as she could practically see the gears in his head turning around formulating some idiotic plan. He had something up his sleeve and she didn't like it at all. His devious mind was a dangerous place to hang out in and she didn't want to be there at all.

***

Her office hours were starting to draw to a close as she finished grading the rest of her papers. She glanced at her watch and saw the hour of six was just ten minutes away. After cleaning off her desk she sat back down and muttered to herself "If he doesn't show, he just doesn't show. I did my job." Her back was turned to the door when she heard it open. Turning around she saw the one and only shaggy haired, grey eyed Josh walk in caring the same laptop case he had in class.

"Oh wow," she murmured. "You actually do come when called. Better late than never, I suppose."

Sarah sighed as she looked him up and down to see that he changed clothes since class. He was wearing a tight white t shirt accompanied with a pair of blue jeans and boots. He walked up to sit in front of her desk and placed the laptop at his feet. "Why sound so surprised," he replied sitting back in the seat and crossing his ankles.

"Because I actually am surprised," she replied as she sat down at the desk and began to sort through a pile of failed essays. Each of these students had to be conference with about their failed grade, but Josh was the most important. Finally, she found his and looked at to make sure that she didn't miss anything. Confirming that it was indeed the lowest grade of the pile, she handed it over face down. "There is your reason why we are meeting today, Josh."

Josh turned the paper over and saw the grade before shrugging. Seeing a failing grade was nothing new to him, especially in Sarah's class. "So what," he asked again. "You didn't have to meet with me to tell me that I failed an essay."

"No I didn't," she affirmed, "but I do have to meet with you to tell you that you are in danger of failing my class for the semester."

"Well if you gave me something to read that was interesting or let me choose what topic to do my papers on, I might not be failing," he retorted

"Well, I'm sorry that the topics I require you to write on don't have as much sex as you would like to have in them," she replied. "As your English Comp professor, you will write an essay on what topic I give you and you will read what I tell you to read. You chose this course, now you can't get rid of it."

Josh snorted. "Coming from you, Miss, that's pretty rich."

"Really now," Sarah said sitting back in her chair, "and what do you mean by that?" She was looking foreword to see what he had to say about this one. As far as she knew, Josh was the type of person to have an answer for everything. Every time she had a question that she thought she knew the answer to, Josh always gave her an answer that surprised her epically.

He reached down and started pulling the laptop from his case. "Well miss," he said as he started booting up the computer, "they do say that once something is on the 'net, it can't be taken off. Guess who I found."

All of the colour started to fade form Sarah's face as she had an inkling as to what he was talking about. However, she wasn't going to out herself like an idiot. If he wanted her to confess something, then he was surely shit outta luck.

"I haven't done the slightest clue as to what you're talking about," she said sitting back in her chair to say.

Josh noticed the sudden paleness in her cheeks and decided to have a little fun with his full advantage. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about," he said quietly, "but hey, if you think I'm wrong we can pay a visit to the dean and see what he says."

Sarah began to laugh. "aha, you don't have anything."

The young sophomore sighed and shook his head as he looked at her. "This is the very reason why I came prepared."

She scoffed. "If only you were this prepared for class."

Josh ignored her comment and searched through his files to find what he was looking for. "Just imagine my surprise, Miss," he said. "There I was surfing the 'net looking for some porn and there pops up my English Comp teacher in her own little movie"

It was very much true that Sarah knew what Josh had found. He found a homemade porn flick starring her and not one, but two, other guys from the football team when she was eighteen. Sarah always had a decent body with incredible breasts and ass to match. She was not always the guy's first choice, but when they did choose her, that was when her inner slut came out.

The mess happened her senior year after a football game. She, the quarterback, the wide receiver, and the running back broke away from the victory party at the nearby hotel and went up to the rooms. Alcohol was involved, a video camera was involved, and last but not least, a laptop equipped with internet was involved. Sarah begged the boys through the hangover, the morning after to take it off when they showed it to her and they swore up and down that they did get rid of the video and whatever else went with it. Apparently, that wasn't the case.

Sarah came back to the present and found the laptop screen facing her. There she looked at the perfect angle of her getting fucked by the wide receiver doggy style while she QB stood in front and got his cock sucked by the eager teenager. Sarah looked away from the screen and over to Josh. "You're an foul little beast," she said quietly

"I'm foul?" Josh asked in mock reproach. "You are the one fucking two varsity football players at eighteen on the internet nonetheless. And I'm foul?" With a smile on his face and a boner in his pants, he paused the movie and changed pages.

"Since you don't wanna remember that," he murmured pulling up another page, "how about you remember these?"

Sarah looked at the screen and blanched at the sight of picture thumbnails. All twenty four of them stood there in their shining glory and Sarah was purely ashamed of them. She reached out and roughly shut the lid of the laptop and Josh only opened it back to pull up the pictures one by one.

"I really enjoyed looking at you like that," he said leaning over the desk to look in Sarah's eyes. "You're a real porn star you know."

Slight anger shot through Sarah, but she kept her voice calm and level. "So what made you come up with the idea of showing this to me and possibly the dean?"

"I gotta keep my grades up, miss." He continued to click through the pictures. "You of all people know I can't afford to fail this class." He stopped on a particular picture and then leaned over the desk to glance at the teacher's chest. He smiled at the sight of the deep valley of cleavage. Sarah followed his line of sight and quickly covered her chest.

"Josh I suggest you keep your eyes to yourself," she admonished him as her colour came back in the form of a full body blush.

"Why," Josh asked in a playful tone. "it's not anything I haven't seen before. Some of the best wanking material I have is of your."

A deeper blush rose through her body as she shook her head with her eyes closed. "This is only a dream," she thought quietly to her self. In her head she only repeated. "This is a horrible nightmare!" Josh looked over and saw the look in here eyes and smirked as if he had read her thoughts.

"Anyways, miss, what would happen with these videos and pictures, hmmm," He asked. "Would my grades improve? Or would I have to give a little incentive to get what I want?" Josh stood up and picked up the laptop as he walked over to the door.

"Don't you dare try to blackmail me, Josh Grayson," Sarah all but shouted. "That happened years ago and I refuse to let a nineteen year old badger me about it."

He stopped at the door and turned around to look at her. "It could've have been that long ago." He said. 'how old are you, miss? Twenty-four? Twenty-five maybe? Because you must've been at least my age when it happened."

Taking a deep breath, she replied, "It happened ten years ago and I'm twenty-eight. The past is the past and I think that's where we should leave it."

Josh looked at her curiously. "So you were eighteen when this little incident happened," he asked with a sly smile on his face. "What do you think the dean will think of that? Do you think he will appreciate the fact that his best Sophomore English Comp professor was starring in her own homemade movie at the lovely ripe age of eighteen? How do you think your coworkers will feel? Hell, even the students that love you? How will they feel?"

"Okay," she quietly murmured

"I'm sorry," he asked. "What did you say?"

"I said 'okay,'" Sarah replied looking up from her desk. "I'll bump your essay grade up and it'll do your final grade some good."

Josh turned back to face Sarah and leaned on the door. "Good girl, miss," he said. "That will buy you some time, but still why shouldn't I out you for this serious offense."

Standing from her seat, the petite college professor looked over to the school student who dared to make her life a living hell. "What have I done wrong to you other than giving you the grade that you most surely deserved?"

"You haven't done anything to me," he said quietly with an evil smirk. "At least not intentionally you have." Josh waltzed over to the desk and opened the laptop again. "It's like how often does a guy actually meet a girl like this?" Josh looked through a couple of pictures and turned the laptop around for Sarah to see. She looked down hesitantly and saw a picture of her kneeling on the floor and blessedly nude. The football players stood on either side of her and each cock, one defiantly larger than the other, was right next to her face and she was stroking both of them off. One had already spewed his load on her chest and she was surely enjoying the attention they gave her.

Once again, the feeling of shame flowed through her as she covered the picture. "You never met that girl, Josh," she said. "I don't know where she went because she left a long, long time ago."

Josh only shook his head and changed to another photo, this one being one of his favourites. Sarah was straddling a guy with a rather huge cock in her pussy and the other stood behind her fucking her ass with what looked like an equally large cock. Josh looked at the picture a little too long and soon there was a growing bulge in his jeans. He looked up in time to see Sarah with her eyes closed, and her hands over the picture again

"Don't ignore it, miss," he said changing to another picture. She was looking up at the camera with a mouth full of cum and some on her face, "I would have to print these photos."

"I'm not ignoring it," Sarah said quietly as she saw the picture and sat down to put her head-on the desk. "I just don't want to see that."

"But that's who you are," he said as he opened his bag again to pull out some printed photos and threw them on the desk

She heard the quiet thud and looked up to see them and screamed lightly. "Get those away from me!" she shouted. "That's not who I am. I've changed okay?!"

"Well that's a shame," Josh said grabbing the pictures and putting them back. "If you say you changed then I can't help you stop these pics."

Sarah jumped from her desk and reached over to snatch the pictures back. "You will do no such thing," she said."

"And just why the fuck not?" he snapped at her. "It's simple. You can do as I want or I'll show everyone your dirty little secret past. It's your choice, miss." He watched her squirm and walked around the desk to sit close to her. "Your choice," he said again.

She looked up and forced a sigh knowing she had lost the battle. "Fine," she said.

Josh smiled deviously and nodded again. "That's a better attitude," he said as he walked over to lock the office door. "Now I'm curious...I wonder if you're still as talented as in your movie."

Sighing, Sarah shook her head. "I told you, Josh, I've changed," she murmured. It's been a while since I've done those things."

The guy smirked and walked over to the laptop on her desk. "You see," he said as he clicked through a couple of more pictures then looked up from the computer screen. "Bullshit, you've changed. Girls like you don't go from super slut to perfect woman."

Josh walked over to Sarah and put his hands on her hips. He had her where he wanted. He knew it. Now all he had to do was just reel her in." So let's just cut the crap and you do as I say when I say it."

Sarah stared at the young man and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she growled out. "Just give me your word that you keep those pictures out of sight."

"Of course I will,' he said sitting on the edge of the desk and crossing his arms. "First assignment and we can start easy. Strip for me."

"Come again?"

"You heard me. I said strip or I call in a favour at the campus mailing office and everyone here gets a photo and some special people get a copy of your special movie. And the Dean is on the top of the list."

Sarah sighed and looked up at Josh defiantly. Without another word, she took a step back and began to slowly undo the buttons on her shirt. Josh backed off and smirked saying, "There's a better attitude, miss," he said as he watched

Each to her buttons fell away and the shirt gently fell off her shoulders. Her skin was a perfect caramel brown peppered with dark freckles. Covering her breasts was a baby blue VS front closure bra that soon was gone as well to reveal a perfect size 38B. Josh of course he couldn't keep quiet as he licked his lips when he saw her breasts. "Wow," he murmured, "Just like in the movie..."

Sarah continued to pay him no mind as she started on the button of her skirt. To her shame, the knee length skirt fell away to reveal that she was wearing a white thong that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. She looked over to the student and saw that his fly was about ready to bust because his cock was so hard.

"I said nude miss," Josh suddenly reminded her that she was wearing the thong. A four letter word hung on her lips as she hooked her thumbs into the straps of her panties and slowly pushed them down and off.

"Happy, Josh?"

"Getting there," he said. Then without any shame, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his rock hard cock before stroking. "Show off a little bit miss," he said "Come on I wanna see what you can do."

Remembering the threat of the last time she hesitated, she turned around and started to show off every part of her body. She bent over showing off her ass and her pussy. Leaning on the desk, Josh moaned quietly as he slowly jerked his cock off. Her eyes fluttered closes as she turned back towards him and he let go of his cock.

"Actually," he said huskily, "you should do this for me. I have seen just how good at it you are." His smile faded to a smirk.

Sarah put her hands on her hips in protest. "if you want to keep your cock, then I suggest you take back that idea of yours."

"And I suggest if you want to keep your job you will do as I say," he replied menacingly. He stood up and walked over to Sarah and grabbed one of her breasts and began to pinch the nipple. Sarah gasped out in pain then in pleasure as Josh continued to twist it. He looked into her eyes before she screwed them shut. Smiling to himself, he reached up and pinched both nipples before asking, "Feeling a little sensitive?" as he watched her knees buckle.

"Josh, please," she begged. "Please let go."

"Stop lying to yourself, miss," he said. "I know this. I can tell that you like it." he squeezed harder then one of his hands left her breasts to slide down her stomach to her pussy. "But then gain," he murmured," I know that you would prefer me to play with this. He gently ran a finger between her pussy lips and her eyes shot open. Her body seemed to take on a mind of it's own and she pushed her hips closer to his fingers. Sarah groaned as she felt his fingers against her shamefully wet slit and reached up to press her hands against his chest to push him away.

"you do like it, Yes I know," Josh said again.

"Fuck you," were the only words that fell from her lips.

"I don't call myself an expert or anything, but to me it feels like that's what you want," he pushed his fingers deeper inside her wiggling it around. "Are you now going to do as your told?"

She nodded quietly and her hand slid down his chest just above his cock. Still looking in his eyes, she wrapped her fingers around him. Josh moaned as he let go of her body to take his shirt off.

"That's a good girl," he moaned

Hearing him say that made her anger surge through her. Her hand instinctively tightened on his cock making him moan in pain but also pleasure. He began to work his belt and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. While she thought she had the upper hand, he quickly reached up again to grab both her breasts again to pinch and twist her nipples making her gasp out and moan. Sarah loosened her grip on his cock an d her knees just about gave away again.

12