His Teacher, His Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She has a meeting with Josh, and makes new friends.
3.4k words
4.4
120.9k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood in the girls changing room of Allen University. She looked at herself in the mirror and her past was thrown back at her in a whirlwind. She had just spent the past hour in her office being abused by her least favourite student and the bad part was she actually enjoyed it. Josh made her cum harder than anytime she had cum before. The mere idea of his hands on her made her sick to her stomach, but then again it made her so aroused that she was actually looking forward to the meeting in the gym.

She stepped into the shower and cleaned off her body. All of Josh's cum landed somewhere on her; may it be her stomach, her back, her ass, or her legs it landed somewhere. Taking the soap, Sarah rubbed it all over her body gently washing the cum off her body then washed her face and hair. Flipping the water off, she stepped out of the shower and walked back over to the mirror wrapped in a towel. Her skin was perfectly tan once again with no imperfections other than her freckled shoulders. Her auburn hair fell down her back and she sighed so happy to see herself clean once again, but then again hope turned to despair as she remembered what else was supposed to happen. Josh had a surprise for her in the gym and she was due there in fifteen minutes.

***

Sarah walked in the gym wearing a black Allen University t shirt and a blue jean miniskirt. She looked around the dark room and saw everything: the basketball goals on both sides of the court, the bleachers were pulled out, and on the far side were the concession stands, but there was no sign of Josh anywhere. Sighing quietly, she turned around and began to push on the big gym door thinking she was too late as she heard the voice she had grown to hate.

"Now, now don't be all upset," Josh said walking from one of the storage hallways. "I'm here. It's okay."

Sarah turned back to look at him with a frown on her face He had changed clothes also. He walked out under a small hanging light to reveal he was wearing a tight fitting t shirt along with a pair of ragged blue jeans. His hair was still uncombed and his eyes were still unbelievably grey.

"Josh, so lovely to see you somewhere on time," she replied sarcastically.

"I only show up on time to appointments that give me something I want," he said as he walked over to her, "and I want you. Now let's get down to business. Did you follow my instructions?" He didn't wait for an answer. He reached down and under her skirt and felt no barrier between his hand and her pussy. He groaned out loud as he felt her wetness drench his hand. "Good girl," he murmured as he took his hand back and wiped it on her skirt. "Now follow me."

Turning around, he walked to the storage room and closed it after she came in. The room was dark with the exception of a single light bulb in the centre of the room leaving the rest in utter darkness. Sarah felt her stomach turning flips as Josh took her arm and guided her to the gym mat on the floor.

"What are you doing to me," she asked in a quiet high pitched voice.

"Whatever I want," Josh replied simply. "From now on you are my new toy, and now I'm gonna have some fun with you."

As he began to circle her like a predator, Sarah watched him. "Didn't you just get through having fun with me," she asked scornfully.'

Josh stopped just behind her and pulled his shirt off. "Now, now Miss. I know you had fun not too long ago as well, so you just sit back and enjoy your new place. You can say you hate it all you want but your body isn't saying that now is it?" He looked down at her with a mischievous smile. "You're my plaything. You're mine to control."

That sparked a bit of defiance in Sarah as she whipped around to face him. "And just how in the hell am I gonna enjoy being controlled by an idiotic student who can't even write a proper essay and turn it in on time."

"Idiotic," he asked with a laugh before his hand flew to her face. "I might be lazy with school work, but best believe, Miss, I'm no idiot. If anyone is an idiot it's the girl who showed the world what she would do on video and got it posted on the internet." He wanted as a tear escaped her eye in the rearing pain of the slap he delivered. She didn't say anything but continued to stare him down. "Since you seem compliant, we'll go ahead and move on," he said crossing his arms over his bare chest. "Take that shirt off."

After a natural hesitation, Sarah reached down and pulled up the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it off. She sat in front of him topless showing off her breasts that he had just seen an hour ago.

"That's a good girl," he said as he took her shirt from her and folded it. "Now let's have some real fun. Get on your knees." When she hesitated this time, he reached over and pushed her down. As he caught her off guard, he quickly wrapped the makeshift blindfold over her eyes and tied it firmly as she began squeaking and squirming in protest.

"You bastard get this thing off me! I can't see!"

"No," Josh replied from behind her. "That's the point. Besides, isn't that what makes it more exciting?" He walked to her front to whisper in her ear, "Not knowing what's going to happen next..." He felt her shiver lightly but he knew that she couldn't feel him anywhere. Standing up, he walked over and switched on the remainder of the lights.Sarah heard them flip on and almost immediately felt two hands reach around to cup her breasts pulling her and guiding her to her feet. "I bet you're soaked now," she heard Josh's voice again

The hands holding her breasts slid down her stomach to unbutton her skirt and slide it down her legs. The hands carefully glided back up her legs across her thighs one gently cupping her ass and the other over the mound of her pussy making her groan out loud as she spread her legs farther apart.

"What's the matter, Miss," Josh's voice appeared again from behind her knowing that he was confusing her. "Not gonna struggle anymore?"

"What's the use in resisting? You're blackmailing me so you're gonna get what you want anyways."

"That's a good girl," he replied as a finger slipped ever so briefly in her pussy then dipped back out. "You need to be fucked hard don't you...To be taken and used..."

Sarah tried to listen to him but the finger that was in her pussy drifted off to her asshole and the other hand went up and pinched her nipple hard. She moaned out and covered her mouth in shame. "How could I even give an agreeing sound to that," she thought.

Josh chuckled at her. "See? Just look at you. You're loving this, aren't' you?" She heard him move closer and gave attention to her abandoned pussy. She jumped in surprise as she finally became aware of the fact that there were three hands on her. There was another person in the room touching her. Josh pinched her clit keeping her from jumping away. The mystery hands got rougher on her tits and Sarah's knees almost gave way. She shook her head quickly denying Josh's question as she tried to remain still.

"Don't lie to me," Josh said slapping her ass. "Do it," he whispered, and before she knew it, one of the hands was replaced by a warm mouth sucking and biting on her nipple.

She lost her mind to shame and she hated herself for what was happening. She hated herself for putting up with the abuse, and she hated Josh, most of all, for subjecting her to it. In the back of her mind she heard Josh chuckle again before feeling his mouth on her other tit, flicking his tongue over it. Another spark of confusion whipped through her as a hand passed down her stomach and stroked her pussy. Whose hand was whose, she thought.

Josh looked up and saw the pained look on her face as her knees gave out. She reached out to hold herself up and grabbed the first set of shoulders she could feel. Gasping in shock, she ran her hands over the boy's shoulders knowing for a fact that they weren't Josh's. They were too broad and way too rough to be his. So whose were they?

"Well, well," Josh said pulling his mouth from her nipple. "Now you know there's another guy. Does this bring back any memories?"

Sarah kept her mouth shut hoping that this was just a bad dream, but all of a sudden, the second mouth let go as well and stepped back knocking the poor woman off balance. She fell down to her hands and knees and heard the two rumble with laughter. After the dizziness assed over again, she sat up and resisted the urge to rip off her blindfold "Are you done humiliating me yet," she asked calmly looking in Josh's direction. "Are you doing shoving my past back at me?"

"Far from it," Answered the other male. His voice was deep and rumbled through Sarah's bones. Before she could anticipate it, he reached down and picked her up by her wrists with her feet dangling close to the floor. She squirmed hard as she didn't like to be manhandled.

"Hey," came Josh's sharp voice as he smacked her ass suddenly stilling her movements. "Stop that. Now put her down."

The boy lowered her feet to the ground and pulled her hands down and wrapped her fingers around both their cocks. Instinct took over and she tightened her hands feeling all the ridges and veins of both. Josh let out a low moan and the boy blurted out "You didn't need telling did ya, miss?"

Josh took hold of her hand and guided her to stroke and she jacked the two off with the same enthusiasm, but at different speeds and strokes. Josh began moaning louder and thrusting into her hand, but something took over him and made him turn her head and push his cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah Josh," his accomplice said moaning as Sarah continued to stroke him. "Make her suck it."

Without even hearing him, Sarah opened her mouth and sucked hard on his cockhead. One moment she had total control but then it fell apart when she felt a pair of large hands on her head pushing her all the way down until her nose was pressed into Josh's trimmed pubes.

"You like that don't you, you slut," the boy asked. Sarah couldn't help but nod as he let go for a moment to let you bob up and down. "Josh, you were right. She's a great little cocksucker." He pushed her face harder into Josh's crotch before pulling back and shoving his larger cock into her small mouth. In the time that it took the boy to build some momentum and start fucking her face, Sarah started hearing moans and slurps before realizing that they were her own. But too her greatest fear, she heard the distinct click of the storage room door opening. She froze then heard a shrill girl's voice.

"Hey! You already started! Josh, I said wait for me!"

"Well, it's not my fault you're late." Josh answered the girl. "Besides, all we're doing is warming her up anyways."

The girl looked at Sarah and giggled. "Wow, look at her go," she exclaimed, "She's taking his cock easier than most girls would."

"I told you," Josh replied proudly. "She's a natural." Sarah heard shuffling feet towards her then Josh called out, "Hey, you horny bastard, you mind letting go of your cock and helping me out here?"

The boy reluctantly stepped away pulling his cock from Sarah's mouth ad she felt a soft hand on her face. She really wished that she could see the people in the room with her so that she could get an idea of what was going on. She licked her lips quietly savoring the taste of the boys' cocks and then heard the girl's high toned voice again close to her face.

"Aww, Missy misses her cock," she grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled her face towards her smooth crotch, "but doesn't my pussy taste so much sweeter, teacher?" She pressed her pussy against Sarah's face and rubbed her juices all over gently coaxing her tongue out to flick over her clit. The girl moaned and kicked her legs up to hook over Sarah's shoulders and shoved her pussy further in her mouth. Looking down at the wet spot that poured down from the teacher's pussy, the girl asked incredulously, "You boys haven't fucked yet?"

"Oh I have," Josh said as he and the other mystery accomplice pulled something heavy across the floor. "I fucked her ass pretty good not too long ago."

The boys stopped pulling on the object and soon Sarah could feel the presence of everyone around her. The girl had pulled her pussy from her face and she could feel Josh and the other boy on each side of her. Their heat radiated from them and she could distinctly smell the scent from their cocks because they were so close to her

"Are you ready for your surprise, Miss?"

The question came from Josh and her head snapped in his direction. "It's not like I have any choice now is it," she murmured.

Before she knew it, she felt a hand on her blindfold and off it came. She opened her eyes and was blinded as light flooded her eyes. After blinking a couple of times, she looked around and her eyes first landed on Josh, who was gloriously naked like his accomplices. The next person she saw was Jordan. He was in her beginner English lit class. He was tall, black and bulky, but also a bully to most students at the university. Between the two sat a petite girl with porcelain white skin. She had brown hair that fell to her shoulders and she was also blessed with beautiful perky 36C breasts. This girl, Sarah knew only by rumour. She was Nikki, the biggest slut at Allen University.

"Surprise, teacher," she said with a big smile

"Surprised to see you too," Sarah said sitting on her ass and crossed her legs. Josh stepped up in front of her and Nikki sat beside Jordan and began to idly stroke his cock. She was bored so that's what she did.

"No need to hide that pussy, Miss," Josh said taking her wrists and pulling her up. "We are gonna put that pussy to work." He walked her over to the gymnast horse that was in the middle next to her and soon the other pair stopped fooling around enough to follow.

"You see," Josh continued, "I saw something in your movie and these two saw it as well and it made me want to try it so bad, and who better to try it with than the porn star herself."

Sarah looked at everyone individually and sighed. "Fine," she said. "Whatever."

"Great," Jordan said taking her wrist ad pulling her on top of the wooden horse. "Lay down."

Sarah for once did as she was told and laid down on her belly. Before she could back out, Josh took each leg and spread them wide apart before tying them to the legs of the hose. "Imagine our surprise when we saw our teacher's tight as in a 3-way," Nikki interjected. "Truly the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Especially when you took the biggest guy doggie style an sucked the other guy's cock while he fucked you!"

"Great, Sarah muttered. "I have another fan."

"Oh don't complain," Jordan said as he tied down one wrist and Josh did the other. "We know you like being fucked. We saw you on Josh's webcam."

Her head shot down to Josh who was preoccupied with the knot he was tying. "You showed them?!? Damnit Josh. Just what do you have against me?!"

"Nothing," he said standing. "We just wanna have some fun and I know you want to too."

Jordan walked around behind her and Nikki came to the front as well. She began stroking Josh's cock as Jordan started rubbing Sarah's pussy with his fingers. Without even thinking, she began squirming not getting too far away from his probing fingers. As he felt her get even wetter, he pushed his cockhead against her pussy lips and pressed his hand on to her lower back keeping her still as he slid inside her. Sarah's mouth opened and she gasped and soon, Nikki was down forcibly kissing Sarah catching her moans of pain and pleasure as Jordan bottomed out inside her.

Josh pulled Nikki from Sarah and shoved his cock in her mouth as Sarah was fucked from behind by the large freshman. She could feel Josh's eyes on her as she took Jordan's large cock hard and fast. He watched her like a wolf a little longer before pushing Nikki off and walking towards Sarah holding his cock out.

"It looks like you need another cock" he said as he pressed his cock in her open mouth and began fucking her face Nikki tried to contribute and stood up to slap her ass making Sarah suck harder and making her pussy clench even tighter. Naturally, Jordan couldn't' take it anymore and the quit boy got loud.

"HOLY FUCK! OH SHIT, MISS!!" Just then his cock spasmed inside her and his cum flooded her pussy. After a few more gentle thrusts, Jordan pulled out with an obscene squelch and his cum slid down her legs to the gym mat. Like the true slut she was, Nikki walked over and took Jordan's pace and thrust her tongue inside Sarah eating his cum from her pussy. The constant stimulation brought Sarah over the edge and she came all over Nikki's face.

"OH HELL," she shouted. "EAT MY PUSSY PLEASE. EAT THAT DIRTY PUSSY. Clean it!"

When she finally calmed down, Josh took his turn and shoved he cock backing her mouth using it for his pleasure once again. As soon as she started licking all around it and trying her best to get closer to him to take more of his cock he pulled out.

"Look at you," he said. "My new fuck toy." the other two came over to watch what would happen next and Nikki began stroking Josh slowly keeping him on edge. "Beg me for it," he said looking at Sarah.

"What?"

I said beg for it. Beg for me to cum on you again."

The words came out desperately before she could stop them. "Please Cum all over me. Please, I need it."

Hearing her pleas, Nikki laughed out and started stroking faster. Josh couldn't' take anymore pleasure and ropes of cum flooded out and covered Sarah completely. Her face, hair, neck, everything was covered in his semen and she loved it. On the last spurt, Sarah opened her mouth and it washed over her tongue and she swallowed it. When she finally opened her eyes she saw all three students staring at her with evil grins on their faces. Josh was the one to stoop down and look her square in the eyes. His grin faded to a smirk as he asked, "Do you believe me now when I call you a slut? You're mine now. If you want out and risk the pictures, you need to let me know now."

Sarah looked up at him and shook her head sealing her fate. This student had his college professor wrapped so tight that she had absolutely no way of getting out of the mess she had gotten herself in over 11 years ago