Barbara - My Husband's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A Trip to the Mall.
2.5k words
4.25
55k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 – A Trip to the Mall

Tim had developed an interest in photography and had been involved with a camera club for some time. The club had meetings and, on a few occasions, they even had models come to the meeting for photo sessions. This was why I was not too surprised that Tim told me that he was planning to take some pictures of me.

After dinner one evening he told me that tonight was the night. He handed me a package and told me to change into the clothes in the bag.

I went to the bedroom and took a look at what was in the package. Tim had provided me with a regular white blouse that buttoned up the front but did not need to be tucked into my skirt and ended just below my waist. Tim had also included a tight and very short skirt that I was not sure would even cover my ass much less anything else.

To wear under these clothes he had also provided a push up bra that was at least one bra size and one cup size too small. Squeezing my tits into the bra would very definitely be a challenge but I guess that was the idea. He also included a thong that would cover my blond bush and nothing else.

When I had finally gotten myself squeezed into this provocative and revealing outfit one look in the mirror confirmed the shortness of the skirt. The skirt would cover my ass as long as I was very careful and kept tugging it down.

I had originally thought that the blouse was the correct size but when I finally put it on I discovered that it was also one size too small. In order to even wear it I had been forced to leave the top three buttons undone which, when combined with the bra, revealed a lot of my milky white breasts. Because my breasts were fully supported by the bra they jiggled provocatively when I walked.

Tim met me at the bottom of the stairs as I came down from our bedroom. The look in his eyes told me that the effect was electrifying. Even though this was my husband looking at me I still blushed when I realized that he could probably see my crotch up the front of the skirt as he stood on the steps below me.

I was relieved to think that this photo session was to be here at home even though the thought of being seen in public dressed this way caused me to experience some very erotic feelings. I smiled and twirled around for Tim and he said that I looked great. Then he said that we were going out to the mall for a few shots to be taken on location before we came back home for the rest of the session.

My knees went weak and I had to sit down. I had never thought that Tim would take me out and display me like this. Then, I realized, I really had no idea what Tim had in mind from the start and this evening was very much in keeping with the type of things that we had discussed.

As he held the car door for me it was clear that I could not get in the car wearing this skirt without giving my husband a good look at my crotch. With that thought came the realization that if I had to sit anywhere at the mall I would have the same problem.

When we arrived at the mall Tim chose a parking place that was well lit so that anyone watching would get a real show as I got out of and back into the car.

We entered the mall holding hands like two young lovers. Our idea was already reviving the spice in our love life. For a while we just walked around the mall. Tim was looking at everything and deciding where he wanted me to pose for our photos.

Finally he took me over to an area that the mall designers had set aside for people to rest. The seats were arranged in a circle facing into the center. There were several men sitting in the area obviously bored with shopping and waiting for their wives to finish spending their money.

Tim told me that he wanted me to go and sit in the seat that was opposite the three men and to sit down on the same bench that was occupied by an older gentleman. I was told to just sit there for a few moments until I was sure that I had everyone's attention. Then I was to bend over and begin messing with the strap on my high heels.

Then Tim told me that he wanted me to leave the strap undone and sit up and ask the older gentleman next to me to please help me refasten the strap. When he knelt before me I was to give him a show.

Tim was going to be walking around taking pictures of the proceedings using a telephoto lens.

I was thoroughly embarrassed being at the mall dressed as I was without doing what my husband had just told me to do. I looked at him with the most pleading look I could muster. I really did not want to do this but what a rush it was going to be.

At first I just walked across the central area until I was sure that I had all of the men's attention. Of course, it did not take much to catch their attention since I had more flesh exposed than I had covered and what was covered was covered in a most provocative way. I took one last look at my husband and he just waved me on irritably. OK, I thought. Here goes nothing.

I moved back into the central area and approached the bench where the older man sat. He looked up and his eyes widened as I sat down. The look in his eyes told me that despite his age he sure wasn't dead yet.

I sat down and leaned back against the back of the bench while I took a quick look at the three men sitting opposite of me about 20 feet away. My skirt was more than half way up my thighs and I knew that if I spread my legs just the least little bit they would be able to see my white thong nestling there covering my crotch.

At this point I just relaxed and gave myself to the moment. Slowly, I began looking around the mall as if I was looking for someone. As I turned and moved on the bench I felt my skirt sliding even higher and with each movement I let my knees slip farther and farther apart as if by accident. In just a few moments I had allowed my knees to part enough to allow all three of the men an unobstructed view of my lightly covered pussy.

As Tim had told me I slowly bent forward as if to adjust the ankle strap of my high heels. As I struggled with the strap I wiggled my ass from side to side to allow my skirt freedom in the back and I was soon rewarded by feeling a cool breeze as it caressed my now exposed backside.

I made sure that the men across the circle who could no longer see between my legs did not lose interest by doing everything that I could to interest them in the large amount of cleavage I was showing. Finally, with a sigh of frustration, I sat back up and looked at the older man next to me.

When he finally took his gaze away from the two soft pillows of flesh that were trying to burst from my bra and blouse and looked at me I asked if he would mind helping me refasten the ankle strap on my shoe. I explained that it had been too tight but now I could not get it refastened.

Of course, he was more than willing to assist knowing that my short skirt would, most certainly, allow him a good view between my legs.

As he knelt down and began fastening the strap he tried his best not to take advantage of his position and look up my dress. This would not do so I managed to spread my legs wider as he worked. It was then that he looked up at me and noticed my spread legs. He must have thought that he had died and gone to heaven. I guess I might have failed to mention that the white cloth covering my blond pussy was just thin enough that you could see my pussy lips through it when you were as close as he was.

He paused right there and stared between my legs. By now I was really into the scene and wanted him to see a sight that he would remember for the rest of his life. As he stared between my legs I spread my knees even wider apart and slid forward some more on the bench. I could not have asked for a better reaction. As I slid forward the thong under my ass caught on some sort of protrusion and pulled the material so tight that I felt it slip between the lips of my pussy.

I thought the old man was going to have a heart attack right there. His eyes bulged out and he openly stared at my almost bare crotch. While he remained there, mesmerized, I leaned forward and asked him to adjust the ankle strap on the other shoe too since it also had been bothering me.

While he did this we talked which gave him numerous opportunities to look up at me. Of course, each time he looked up his gaze would pause as he stared between my legs.

The men on the other side of the circle were moving this way and that trying to get a look at what the old man was enjoying. He finally finished and could not justify his position any longer and stood up to leave.

I continued sitting with my legs spread wide apart as I thanked him for his help. The bulge in the front of his pants was reward enough for me as I watched him quickly walk across the mall and into the men's room.

I finally rose and walked away passing just in front of the other three men and noting that they also had significant bulges in their pants which they were trying to conceal.

As I moved down the mall Tim rejoined me and told me that he had thoroughly enjoyed my performance and he too had a hard on to prove it. Feeling the moment I briefly reached down to his crotch and grasped his prick thru his pants. As I did so he let out a yelp of surprise. Two can play at this game I figured and smiled.

Tim wanted to walk around some more but I insisted that we leave. I knew that he had something planned for when we returned home. He assured me that he had gotten some great shots of the old man as he refastened my ankle straps and enjoyed the sight of my nearly bare pussy.

When we had returned home Tim gave me a see thru negligee to wear while posing for his pictures. At first Barbara was a little concerned. Letting strangers look at her body was one thing but these pictures could be seen by anyone but Tim had promised that the pictures were just for him.

What was the harm? And then she realized that this is what would make posing for them all the more exciting.

She posed for a number of partially revealing shots. Then she thought about that. Partially revealing? You could see thru the damn negligee.

After several shots Tim had simply gone whole hog and told her to remove the negligee. Alright, she had been more than a little flustered when he told her to take off the negligee and pose for him totally naked but she had been titillated at the same time. Tim had said the photos were just for him but once they had been taken you really never knew who might see them.

Still, they had agreed that she would do what Tim told her and it was certainly a turn on laying there on the bed with all of her secrets on display. She almost felt like some sort of slut and the tingle she felt was almost more than she could stand. The feeling of shame was almost indescribable and excruciating at the same time when he had instructed her to open her legs wide apart. At first she had refused almost wondering if she had made a mistake. In the end his soothing voice had worked its magic on her and she had acquiesced to his requests.

Slowly, even reluctantly at first, I moved my legs slightly apart. Tim was not to be satisfied so easily and finally she gave in to the inevitable and spread her legs wide apart. The cool breeze she felt caressing her pussy lips told her that it was too late for modesty. Tim's eyes lit up and he snapped a number of pictures as she lay there feeling humiliated and strangely excited.

After Tim had taken several pictures of me with my legs spread obscenely wide he had inserted a black dildo into my pussy and taken more pictures. Then he instructed me to get on my hands and knees with my back toward the camera. After a few shots he ordered me to spread my knees wider apart with my face down on the pillow my ass up in the air. Then he had me reach around and spread my pussy lips wide apart.

Barbara knew that her face was beet red. No one, not even Tim had ever seen her body this intimately. Only a slut would pose for pictures like this and that must be what she was becoming. No, she thought. I'm not a slut. I am just doing what I am being ordered to do by my husband. That's what every woman should do she thought.

Finally he had her turn back over on her back again. He instructed her to pull her knees up and spread them as wide as she could. Then she was again instructed to put her hands between her knees and to pull her pussy lips apart and reveal the inner reaches of her love nest. At first Tim took pictures from up close. Then he moved farther away so that you could clearly see her whole body including her face.

Afterwards they had made love with an intensity that was stronger than any she had felt in the last couple of years. This is working she thought. That was truly the best sex we have had in some time.