His New Slut

Story Info
She should've known better than to walk on the street alone.
968 words
3.7
57.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking to the bus station from my grandma's house, it wasn't too far away, probably 10 minutes, so I was willing to take the walk. It was a hot Friday afternoon, so I was dressed in a tight baby blue tee, and a pair of short shorts.

Before I knew what what happening, I felt a cold blade to my throat.

"Move and I'll kill you."

Tears started to form in my eyes, I was being kidnapped. What did I do? Did I do nothing and let him take me or did I run, and risk my life?

I followed him into his car, I didn't know where I was going. I started to scream but then I remembered the knife.

"The next time we drive, you will pleasure me slut."

Next time? What was he gonna do to me?

The car finally stopped, he blind folded me and carried me off somewhere. When we finally stopped moving, i felt something against my face...something warm...and stiff....dear god please don't let it be his...

He took of my blindfold and my deepest fears were confirmed, his dick was staring me point blank in the face. I knew where I was now, I was in a hotel room, I saw the door, I could escape.

He yanked me from my hair, "Suck slut."

I felt his disgusting shaft in my mouth, first instinct was to bite, so I did. He jumped back and I ran for the door. Just as I touched the knob he grabbed my leg. Then yanked me of the floor by my hair, "This coulda been done less painfully."

Knife in hand, he cut my shirt to shreds, and snipped right through my bra. "I like your tits. Let's see how they taste."

Before I could stop him, my breast was in his mouth, and he was sucking my nipple. I was getting aroused, I felt the moisture in my panties (which makes me wonder where my shorts had gone) "You're getting wet off of this you whore?"

He bit hard on my nipple, then yanked my hair and pressed his dick to my lips, "Open your mouth."

I didn't budge so he forced it in my mouth, 2 inches...3 inches...4....5...i started to gag. It wasn't even half in, "Take my dick down your throat," 1 more inch, "All of it."

Somehow he had managed to get the last 4 inches down my throat. He started pinching my nipples, my eyes shut open, I dared not to moan. I almost pulled my mouth off his dick.

"Don't you dare move."

Not only was he humiliating me, but he was forcing me to enjoy it. I hated it, but my body didn't feel that way, not all all. Then he grabbed my head, force feeding me his dick, I couldn't breathe.

"Your a good little cocksucker."

He went back to my breasts, "Such nice tits."

I started to spread my legs in response, "Your getting off on this aren't you?"

"Please stop," is all I could whisper.

My wetness was seeping through my panties so I couldn't deny the arousal, I just wanted it to stop.

"I'ma give the dirty little slut what she wants."

I felt him push against me, trying to enter me, I was wet so he got the head in easily, my boyfriend always said it was like slipping into a pool. I felt him tear through me as he forced all of his stiffness into my pussy. He came up to my ear, "Let's see if that pussy's as good as that mouth."

Then he slammed into me, my insides began to burn. I didn't know how much I could take. He was slamming into me faster and harder than I could stand. It felt soo good. He grunted, then picked me up, and bent me over the bed. "Your ass is big and sexy...I want it...but for now, I'm claiming your pussy."

I started to moan, but I'd never tell my rapist how much I was enjoying his assault.

"You like it," he taunted, "Scream for me slut, cum on my dick."

"Ready for me to fill your pussy with my cum?"

I wasn't on birth control ,he wasn't wearing a condom, I could get pregnant.

"No!!"

"Oh yes....yess."

He pulled out then forced me on all fours, he stuck his finger into my ass, "Your ass is tight."

"Oh please not that...please."

"If your ass does the same thing to my dick then I'll give you your cum like a good girl."

He forced my face down so I couldn't object, and my ass was now in the air, plain for him to see.

"I want this hole."

I screamed, he smacked my ass, "Shut up and take it, dirty sluts like you like it up the ass. Now I can do it with lube or without it. Your choice."

He covered my whole in something cold, it was so unusual....I was scared...then I felt his head. I wasn't ready for this...I wasn't ready for this.

And without warning he started shoving it in. I started to scream in agony.

"Yes...scream slut."

It burned, though in time that burning sensation turned into pleasure. I couldn't breathe, my mind was blank. He was abusing every part of my body, and taking it anyway he pleased. The humiliation. "I'ma bout to cum in your ass."

After feeling him fill my ass with him cum, I was worn. I couldn't move, I was stuck. He turned me onto my stomach and started to run his hands over my body as I started to fade in and out.

"I own your ass....your body is mine...and I know my friends will love it."

I was gone.

"Sleep, your gonna need it slut."