Training a Cock Princess

Story Info
Devotion to loving The Cock.
2.1k words
3.94
55.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michele3790
Michele3790
15 Followers

The beginning:

Master had called her that morning, Slut was told he was ready to take her to the next level of his training of her, told the slut she was requested at his home with him this weekend for training that pussy to feel more of the ache of need of her cock and denial. In that denial of sluts orgasm making her ache deeper to love the cock even more, that she is learning her purpose. He told her to pack her bag, bring her enema stuff, her plug. To not shower or wash her hair, but dress in her hose, her jeans and tank top... to drive to the mall and text him once there... Master hung up the phone.

Slut has been aching for the cock; Master had been training her for awhile now. Her ache controls her thoughts now, that ache and need is the sluts only thought, that cock to be deep inside her now for sometime. He wont use that anal cunt, wont use her aching, needing pussy... only teasing it making the slut wait, just making her hornier, aching more to love that cock... to be in her place... knowing her purpose... feel and know what she is to herself.. To him. This drives her to him more, she can't say no to his will for her. His training, her submission flows to him, naturally uncontrollably like no other from what he gives her though this denial.

As the slut got dressed, she began to get nervous, not sure what was going to happen. Slut packed her bag... thoughts of what may happen or what her Master was going to do to her kept racing though her head. Would he finally use her aching pussy, let her cum all over that cock allowing that ache deep in her to be satisfied? Would he continue to torment it, keep making her take her orgasm to the edge? Would he make her beg him to make her stop, not allow her to cum... Making her deep ache for the cock she loves and needs even worse. Knowing he would, Slut knew that she would at least be able to love the cock with her mouth. If nothing else finding happiness in knowing her purpose.

Slut gets to the parking lot, sends her Master the text that she is there. Before she can put the phone down it rings. Sluts need builds more as she answers the phone... knowing it is him, knowing what that deep voice does to her and her ache, need of him. Masters only words are, hello slut, reach into your pants over your hose; bring that cunt to the edge for me. Play with it slow; softly...think of that cock... Don't cum!! Her ache builds; her pussy gets wetter, clit starts to swell knowing what she has to do. The slut reaches and unbuttons her jeans, reaches her hand in over her pantyhose, knowing she loves that feeling of nylon on her swollen lips, that aching clit... rubbing her lips softly, closing her eyes as she plays... thinking of Master, that cock she loves and needs to completely take care of with her mouth and body.

As a couple minutes goes by she hears a car pull up, slut looks and it's him, watching her... the whole time...he was only a row over... he pulls up to her...rolls down his window, they were all dark tinted. Play with it slut... rubs it softly... Look me in the eyes while you play for me... There is no shame in being who you are, don't worry about others. Enjoy feeling that ache for me, learn to love it, crave that ache and need. Bring it to the edge for your Master; your owner... tell me your purpose slut... all the slut can say is, to love the cock, to be one with the cock and the cock is one with me... Good girl....

Get your bag slut, and get in the car is what she heard next. Slut couldn't say no to his wishes, her ache, her desire, her submission to him was almost complete. As she sat down in the seat, shut to the door. Her master leaned in; kissed her softly on her lips told her she is a very good girl, she is learning her purpose. He took her bag placed it in the back, along with her purse. As he came back from the back seat he told slut to close her eyes, listen and behave.

A blindfold was placed over the sluts eyes, she was buckled in and her wrists were bound by the leather restraints he placed on her wrists. Master holding her hand, to give her a little comfort knowing she is nervous. Feeling like we were driving for awhile, we stop and turn going down a long gravel drive way, which feels like it goes on and on. Finally stop I hear the garage door open we pull in, and as it closes my door opens and Master takes slut by the hand.

As slut is lead into the house, lead into a room in the house... she is told strip and to kneel start touching, caressing her pussy softly and wait for his return. As Master returns slut can here the chain, the chain she loves yet fears for knowing what it does to her. Slut hears his command to lift her hair, slut can feel the thick leather collar go around her neck, lock into place.

I hear that command, play with that pussy again...we need to bring it to edge again don't we my lil cock princess. Yes my slut... once you get to where your Master needs you to be, you will be my lil cock princess, not just slut. You have to be trained and pushed further, taken to a new level of submission to me, to the cock...

Slut feels the chain being connected to her collar and locked on, the rest of the chain hits the floor, her blind fold is removed. As Master lifts my chin to look into his loving eyes as they meet mine, I hear him in that sweet loving voice; my sweet slut, my soon to be cock princess, you are now here to stay. There is no going home, you will learn you purpose, and love your Master and the cock always; you will always ache and need for that cock, and always put it first in your thoughts and actions. You will be one with the cock; the cock will be one with you, this is your purpose, my soon to be cock princess. You will always feel my love and affection, my tenderness of you when you're being a good girl for me, for your cock.

Masters voice becomes deeper, harsher in his tone; my slut will be controlled and taught, if you don't follow my structure and guidance, my slut... you will be corrected, and harshly if needed. I will have what I need from you. You will follow your structure I set up for you; you will become my cock princess, will be loved and cared for very well. You will enjoy things with me in life, but you will always know your place with me.

Slut sees the room she is now chained in, seeing the chain connected to a loop in the floor, a large floor mate near his bed, with blanket, and pillow. Dildo's and vibrators mounted to device hanging by Masters Bed. Some paddles, and straps on the wall, She knows no he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to do this to her.

Knowing now she can't escape, not sure if she wants too...then at that moment it dawned on her... she didn't know where she was, and no one knew she was here... she begins to get nervous of what will become of her but in knowing this she finds happiness in losing that control to him, losing control of her ache and need. Knowing she has to now surrender to his will of her and find herself on a deeper level in loving the cock, loving her Master...

Seeing his slut looking around knowing she is a bit nervous, Masters come up behind tells his slut, we need to work that clit baby, bring it to the edge, we need to build that need in that pussy. I need you focused now and learning your purpose... Slut is bent over and she feels him push the med size plug in and out working it in and out of her slowly. Knowing that drives her ache, that need in her cunt. Feeling it finally being pushed all the way in, it over takes her the need is so strong...the ache starts pounding in her pussy...all she can feel is the need to love the cock over take her.

Master seeing this and knowing his sluts ache is building, she is entering her zone... tells her to play with her clit softly, work it to the edge for me my slut... As Slut begins to caress her aching pussy...closing her eyes as she does, hearing the zipper on his pants go down, sending her need of it in her cunt deeper, how she hungers to love it, kiss him, feel the cock deep in her pussy, her anal cunt just pounding her; knowing he wont use her there yet... he is making her wait... all she can feel is her need of loving him, he again tells her to keep her eyes open always, slut must always be looking at her love the cock when she is playing with her clit.

Slut opens her eyes and she then see's the cock she aches for in front of her. Master sitting in a chair, strap around his left thigh with an O ring attached to it. That cock just is laying there, soft and beautiful, all sluts can do is look at the cock, and then hearing the reassuring, loving voice... that's a good girl... Focus on your cock... come rest your head on master thigh my soon to be lil cock princess, lay with your cock as you play for him... look at him with those loving eyes, show him your need, your devotion to loving him, completely, totally...

Locked on the strap, I am only able to be next to the cock. I can't reach it to love him, with my lips or tongue; slut is only close enough to take in that musky smell of the cock. Making her ache, her need to love the cock stronger. Feel her strain against the strap to love the cock, all she can whimper out is a desperate Please Master gently caresses her hair, telling her she is a good girl and learning her purpose. He tells her not to stop working her clit, to work that pussy...

Look at the cock; my slut, always look at him when you play with that pussy ALWAYS the cock you will learn to love it, need it, ache for it always feel secure in loving it. Show Master the love, the need you have for the cock, the ache that will bind you to me always. I need to see you give me all of your love and devotion to the cock and more....

Tell me when slut is going to cum, when she is on the edge... Look at the cock my slut, cant you just feel it inside of you right now just pounding that aching needing pussy... knowing this would bring her to edge... slut finally cry's out to her master, slut is on the edge... slow down my slut, work it slow keep it on the edge... tell me when it starts...

Knowing the slut is at her very edge...All that is said is... do you want to cum slut? Or do you want to love the cock, feel the cock? all she can do is surrender to his will of her and her need of the cock, knowing she would be punished for choosing to cum over loving her cock as she did once before, she knows she is a slave to her ache and deep need in her of loving the cock completely... all she can do is take her hand away, and whimper a desperate please to the cock... and in doing so as she is released from the strap to love her cock, only hearing that's a good girl, your learning your purpose; feel your ache, learn to love it...

Michele3790
Michele3790
15 Followers