My Family Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
My relationship with my parents reaches a new hi!
1.6k words
4.43
226.1k
93

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrCock
MrCock
337 Followers

When I arrived in college at a small town school in southeastern Oklahoma, I (like almost every first year college student) became very homesick. My parents tried to keep in touch as much as possible to ease my discomfort, but there efforts weren't very helpful. The only thing that kept me going was the weekly pictures I would receive in the mail... My mom would snap photos of her fingering herself, posing in sexy lingerie, and occasionally I would even get sex photos snapped of my parents with other partners. I loved those ones the best; it gave me an insight into who my parents were screwing instead of me. They were so sexy!

I had noticed that my parents were frequently having sex with our neighbors, who happened to be some of our closest family friends. My mom told me about how they had really enjoyed one another, and hoped to include me with them sometime soon when I returned... If they could somehow break the news to our neighbors without freaking them out too much!

The Reagle's were our neighbors. Janet Reagle had been the subject of many of my childhood fantasies, being she was the mother of my closest childhood friend, Danny. Janet was 5'6" with shoulder length bleach blonde hair. She had deep green eyes, with an athletic build. Her legs and ass were rounded and a little thick for a woman her size, but her lower body was strong and well built, not flabby at all. She had 32 C breasts, which didn't gain much attention, but were more than enough to drive my mind wild! Her husband Bradley was a muscular 6' Italian man with black greased back hair, and a great sense of humor. As I mentioned, their son Danny was two years older than me, but was my best friend growing up. Once Danny got to high school we drifted apart mainly because of our age difference.

While at school, I was pleased to find out Danny had transferred to my college, and was living on my same dorm floor! We hadn't talked in a year or so, but it was nice to be able to rekindle an old friendship at the start of the school year, where we both didn't know many people. We didn't take much time to get back to the way things used to be, we found out we still had a lot in common and quickly became very close again.

He was very homesick despite our friendship, and missed our hometown and his parents very badly. One night when we were both pretty tipsy, I told him about why I wasn't as homesick as he was. I got really brave and revealed my collection of pictures I had received from my parents. I told him all mainly because I could see in his eyes a sense of excitement.

"So you're telling me you have been lucky enough to have sex with that MILF of a mother of yours?!" Danny exclaimed.

"Yeah man, and let me tell you its not half as awkward as I thought it would be. It was awesome... Have you ever thought about having sex with your mom?"

Danny reluctantly admitted he had fantasized about his own mother, and I knew I was on to something.

As Danny explained to me several of the instances he had been lucky enough to catch his mom naked, I droned his words out. My mind began to race about getting the both of us involved with our parents. I knew that my parents would work on his, and I would have to work on him in order for this to work.

It didn't take much effort at all to see that Danny was clearly excited by thought of both of our mothers, so what would stop him from acting upon his innermost primal desires?

Much to my chagrin, when I spoke with my mother the next day about my return home the following weekend, she informed me that she had broke the news about our relationship with the Reagle family. Bradley was much more accepting about the news, and seemed to enjoy the fact that our family had such a rewarding and open sexual relationship. Janet was a little more reluctant to acknowledge her desire, but my mother was confident that they would both love to include me in their orgy parties. The next step was to include Danny...

Bradley and Janet did admit they had some interest in including Danny in this lifestyle, and being that I was already well aware of everything, they were more comfortable in opening up to Danny.

When I invited Danny to ride with me on the short drive home, my parents and I were well prepared in what would take place. We had planned to meet at Danny's house as soon as we got back into town, and my parents were to take care of all the rest. I did as instructed and headed toward their house once I pulled off the interstate. Throughout the ride I mentioned to Danny about how awesome it would be if we got to fuck each other's mothers. Danny agreed openly, but remained adamant it would never happen. I chuckled to myself as we pulled in the drive, knowing what would soon take place would surely blow Danny's mind... and member.

When we walked in the door leading to the family room, not much was needed to say. My father was seated on the couch next to Bradley, both naked with gorgeous middle aged women between their legs. I smiled in approval when I saw the back of my mother's head bobbing furiously fast up and down on Bradley's cock. I looked into my father's eyes as he was also smiling while Janet was sucking his balls and jacking him off.

Bradley and Janet weren't aware we were returning right now, but their shock was soon replaced with incestuous desire when they saw Danny and I standing in the doorway.

"Mom... Dad... What the hell?" was all Danny could say, obviously rattled at the scene before him.

Janet spoke first, "Don't worry baby, come sit here next to daddy."

I took Danny's hand and lead him to the couch. The tent in his pants revealed he wasn't nearly as scared as his face showed. My mother helped both of us out of our pants and the fuck fest began...

Danny and I stood on either side of my mother, as she slowly began to stroke our eager and extremely hard shafts. Danny was about 8 inches long and considerably thick, just like his father. My mother cooed at his rock hard cock as she teased his balls with her hand. I guided the back of my mothers head onto his rod, she opened her mouth and engulfed him whole. Danny threw back his head as he moaned loudly at the first feeling of my mother's warm and wet mouth.

I glanced behind me and saw Bradley and my father taking turns face fucking Janet. They looked like they had some practice, and were extremely comfortable with one another. My father had his hand on Janet's left melon, and was massaging it as she gagged on his meat. Janet was rubbing her clit through her panties, and you could tell she was loving the scene before her.

Janet got up and walked over to Danny and I, and my mother took the hint and they switched places. Danny pulled back a little when Janet took his prick in hand. She teased him at first and only gave his dick head a playful lick. Then she turned her attention to me, and swallowed me down to my balls. She pushed the back of her throat hard onto my dick, nearly sending me over the edge.

"Do you like watching your mommy suck on J's huge cock?" Janet teasingly asked.

"I want you to suck on MY huge cock mommy!" Danny commanded.

"I have a better idea babe, how about you fuck mommy while she sucks your daddy's cock!" said Janet.

The rest of us complied with her wish, as she lowered Danny onto the floor and mounted him. She sat upon his rod, and eased herself lower onto his meat. Her wetness coated his shaft, and when she pulled up for the first time, I could clearly see her juices glistening on Danny's cock. Bradley stood up beside her and thrust his cock towards her face while she rode. Danny threw his hips back up at Janet each time she pushed back on him, creating a loud slapping sound as they met.

Dad was behind mom, and was giving her asshole a fast pounding while I lay under my mother in a 69 position. My mother gagged on my cock while I licked her clit and grabbed at her juicy tits. I also got a great view of my father pounding her from this angle, and it really turned me on... Before I could even penetrate either woman, I shot my load up my mother's mouth and down her throat. My father pulled out fast, and made the short walk to Janet's breasts. He aimed his dick, and shot a thick wad of cum upon both breasts. Danny was nearing eruption as his face turned red with pleasure as his thrusts quickened. Janet was screaming onto her husbands dick as he creamed the lining of her throat with his man spray...

Danny didn't even hesitate as he gave his own mother another powerful pound, followed by a deep grunt, indicating his own orgasm had arrived. This night was focused around the men of the families, and we all got our fill. The night was filled with several mother and wife swapping incestuous fucks before we all collapsed from exhaustion. Despite the excitement of that night, what would happen in the morning was far more shocking than anything I had expected...

To be continued shortly with an even more erotic tale!

MrCock
MrCock
337 Followers