Vacation Threesome

Story Info
HOT wife and 2 Italian men.
2.1k words
4.05
122.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssp70
ssp70
1 Followers

As our cab driver drove us to our 5 star Caribbean resort, I couldn't help but wonder if my wife knew how HOT she really was. My wife, Lindsey, was sitting next to me staring out of the window. We have been married 17 years and needed a much deserved break from the kids. Lindsey is about 5'4", has straight blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, a beautiful pair of big tits and an ass to match. She is super HOT for 40 years old and has a HOT curvaceous body which she loves to show off. I think I look damn good for my age too, mainly because I work out every day and keep up with the latest fashion. Plus, I have a nice head of hair, paired with a young looking face.

We were both looking forward to drinking, dancing, and having lots of sex! Of course, we would relax poolside or at the beach during the day. I couldn't wait to see Lindsey in a bikini and designer sunglasses. I love the way guys stare at her tits and ass as she walks by. I think she walks by good looking guys on purpose sometimes, just to tease me a little. I love it though!

We arrived later in the day because of a delay in Chicago and were both kind of tired from waking up so early, so the first night we just went out for dinner, had a couple of drinks, and went to bed early but excited to lay poolside, have some cocktails, and work on our tans.

We slept in until 10 am and Lindsey was the first one in the shower. I could see her outline as I shaved in the sink next to the shower. She had one leg up on the ledge of the shower and was looking down. I was thinking "What is she doing?"

So I whipped open the shower door to see her shaving her pussy. She liked to keep it totally bald and so did I! I could see her pink pussy lips hanging down a bit and the shower water running off of her cunt.

She laughed and said "Not til later!"

After we both showered, we had brunch and headed poolside. The pool was already crowded and there were lots of people our age drinking and having as good time. There were lots of HOT MILFS there but none as HOT as Lindsey. We found 2 lounge chairs next to the bar. Across the way, there was even a swim-up bar. Lindsey stripped out of her sun dress to reveal her black bikini, which showed off all of her assets well, and lay down on the lounge chair. I took off my shirt and flexed my chiseled upper body as if to mark my territory. I then went to the bar to get us a round of drinks.

It was later in the day and we both had a serious tan going on, as well as a serious buzz. Lindsey wanted one more drink and instead of going to the bar right next to us, she walked down the steps into the pool and waded through the water over to the swim-up bar. There were a half dozen people at the bar and Lindsey stood at the bar next to 2 Italian Adonis's. Both guys appeared to be in their 30's, had chiseled muscular bodies, nice tans, and GQ looks. I watched both guys turn and make conversation with Lindsey. My wife is a bit of a flirt so she reciprocated with a smile. They were laughing and sipping their drinks and I wondered what they were talking about. A few minutes later as Lindsey turned to leave, I swear I saw one of the guys hand go under the water and grab her ass.

She turned around as if to say "I felt that!"

They were eyeing Lindsey the whole way back. When she got back, I inquired who her 2 friends were and she asked if I would like to meet them.

I said "Sure, tell them to join us for a drink."

They introduced themselves as Giovanni and Dante. They were both even better looking up close and both had on Speedo type swimwear. I usually don't check out guys packages but you couldn't help notice that they both had huge bulges. Their suits barely held their manhood in. You could clearly see the outline of their cocks. While we were talking, they never took their eyes off Lindsey. And she was loving it. She loves Italian guys - she married one! Dante was very funny and charming and was leaning against the bar. He had Lindsey laughing so hard that she leaned into him, putting her hands on his bare chest. He put his arm around her and gave her a playful hug. Then I couldn't believe my eyes. His hand ran down to the small of her back and disappeared in her bathing suit bottom. This guy had some balls, but to my amazement I wasn't jealous or mad. It actually turned me on. Lindsey looked at me to see if I approved and I nodded that I did. G

Giovanni was closely watching for my reaction then with an Italian accent said "Shall we all go to your room?"

I thought to myself "Fuck it!" We're goona have a wild time! So I said "Let's go!"

As soon as we made it to the room, I sat on a chair in the corner and Lindsey sat in one opposite me. My big cock was already hard from the anticipation. When she sat down on the edge of the chair, Dante peeled off her bottoms and she opened her legs to reveal her already pink swollen cunt. Giovanni stood on one side of her and Dante on the other. I could see their huge bulges and Lindsey's eyes widened as she stared at their face level crotches. She eagerly pulled Giovanni's suit down first and a huge 9" cock flew out! It was very thick and already had cum oozing out of its swollen head. She grasped his huge shaved balls with one hand and slowly licked from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock to tease him. Then she turned her attention to Dante. As soon as Lindsey pulled his suit off, a massive 10" cock sprung out! It was fucking HUGE with a giant head and a big sets of balls to match. It was aligned with massive engorged veins throughout. L

Lindsey cried "Oh my God!"

Now she had 2 huge cocks, one in each hand inches away from her face. Giovanni ripped off her top and her big tits fell out. I undressed as well and started stroking my cock, excited for the events about to happen.

Lindsey grabbed a cock in each hand. They were so thick, her hands barely fit around them. She then went to work. Lindsey loved to suck cock. She actually moans and really gets into it. She started by licking both of their shaved balls and then took turns trying to swallow their massive shafts. Her mouth was opened as wide as it would go and she was gagging on cock. Drool was running down Lindsey's chin and she spit on each cock, trying to cram as much as she could down her throat. Her mascara started to run down her eyes. Then Dante grabbed her face and started fucking her eager mouth. All the while, I watched her big tits sway back and forth and her cunt lips get really swollen. Lindsey couldn't wait to get fucked. Giovanni picked her up and threw her on the bed. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and started licking her sweet smelling cunt. Lindsey started wiggling and moaning loudly, the Dante knelt beside her face and she wildly started licking and sucking his huge cock.

I had the perfect angle as Giovanni lined up his massive dick for entry. He teased her clit with his swollen head until she begged to get fucked. As he slowly pushed the head of his cock in her soaking wet cunt, I watched her pussy get stretched like never before. Then inch by inch, Giovanni's 9" cock disappeared. He started fucking Lindsey slow at first til her pussy got used to its girth then really picked up pace. He had her legs spread open as wide as they could go and was really fucking the shit out of her. She still managed to never let go or stop sucking Dante's cock.

After a few minutes, she got up, grabbed Dante and threw him into the chair. She wanted to ride his huge cock. She made sure I could see perfectly. She faced me and shook her ass at Dante, then straddled him, reverse cowgirl. Her cunt lowered on his cock all the way to his balls. I couldn't believe her pussy could take all of that dick. Lindsey grabbed his balls and pulled his cock inside her as she rode up and down his shaft. It glistened with white cream from her soaking wet cunt. She ordered Giovanni to bring his cock to her eager mouth. Lindsey was in pure ecstasy. She hopped off of Dante and started licking her own cunt cream off of his huge dick.

Giovanni wanted back in her pussy so he threw her back on the bed and told her to get on all four's. She stuck out her big beautiful round ass and arched her back so her ass was opened wide and shook it back and forth, begging for cock. Giovanni started fucking her like an animal, really burying his cock in her. Dante was spread wide open on the bed and Lindsey was licking his shaft up and down. Then my dirty little whore of a wife lifted up his huge ball sack and started licking his asshole. His eyes rolled in back of his head with pleasure. Then Dante got up and knelt beside her so I could see her suck his cock.

Then the unthinkable happened. Dante reached over while she was sucking his cock and opened her ass with both hands and started fingering her asshole. Lindsey started moaning really, really loud! Giovanni pulled his cock out of her cunt and started licking and shoving his tongue in her tight pink asshole. Then, when he knew she was ready, he aimed the head of his cock at her asshole and rubbed it a bit. She went nuts!

"Fuck my tight ass, you stud!!!" she yelled.

At first, I didn't think it would fit, But I watched in awe as her asshole stretched open and the head of his cock disappear. For the next 5 minutes, they took turns fucking her tight ass. They would switch from her ass to her mouth. That dirty slut was sucking cock right out of her asshole!

When I thought it couldn't get any better, Dante lay on the bed and Lindsey started riding his cock. I watched her cunt lips grasp his rod and Dante had both of his hands opening her ass for Giovanni. He hovered over her gaping asshole and lowered his cock in her warm filthy hole. They took turns punishing Lindsey. At one point, their huge balls were actually slapping against each others. I couldn't take anymore and had to join the fuckfest. I carefully stood over Dante and shoved my rock-hard prick into Lindsey's mouth. She now had big cocks in every hole!

Then Lindsey started screaming "I'm cumming!!! Fuck me Harder!!!"

She was convulsing and came so fucking hard in waves, I thought she was gonna lose consciousness. Next was Giovanni. He yelled loudly and pulled his cock out of her asshole, which stood agape, and jerked off huge squirts of cum on her ass cheeks and asshole. His load dripped all the way down and actually covered Dante's balls. Then it was Dante's turn.

Lindsey said "Do you want to cum in my cunt motherfucker?!"

Dante grabbed her ass with both hands hard and blew a huge sticky load in her swollen cunt. Lindsey hopped off his cock and really starting sucking me off, cum dripping down her ass and oozing out of her pussy. She looked up right into my eyes, sucking and jerking me wildly. I could hold on no longer and shot a huge load of hot cum all over her mouth and big tits! She looked like a mess, all covered with cum. Everybody was exhausted!

We all passed out and when the sun rose in the morning, Lindsey said "Wow, that was quite a night. I wonder what tonight will bring?"

I said "Tonight Babe, I think we should relax."

ssp70
ssp70
1 Followers