A Night of Drinking

Story Info
Jason takes advantage of his friend's drunken state.
2.7k words
4.25
396.9k
296
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason looked down at the sleeping Sarah and gently tucked her hair behind her ear. A group of them had gone out drinking and clubbing and by the end of the night Sarah had been far to smashed to go home. The two of them had been friends for years and Jason had offered to let Sarah stay at his place for the night and take her back to her car in the morning. She had accepted with a smile. Once they had gotten inside Sarah had collapsed on the couch and promptly passed out.

This was not the first time this had happened. Sarah had a tendency to overdo it now and then. Jason stroked his friend's soft cheek. She was a heavy sleeper, especially when she had been drinking. He looked down the length of her. She was cute. A tiny blond with perky little tits and a nice lean stomach. Her shirt had scrunched up, revealing several inches of bare stomach. Jason let his fingers ghost over her tummy while his eyes watched her face. She didn't move, her eyes didn't twitch or fluttered. She was out cold.

He very carefully began to unbutton her top and pull it open, letting his fingers just barely touch her skin. Her bra was black lace and lucky for him, the clasp was in the front. He flicked his thumbs back and forth across her nipples through the fabric until he felt them harden into nubs. With a quick snap, he opened the bra to revel her pert little breasts with her hard little nipples. He blew a little burst of cold air at one of her nipples and was delighted when it hardened further. He flicked his tongue out against it and then the other. He glanced up at Sarah; still no response. He sucked one of her nipples inside of his mouth, nipping slightly at it. God, her breasts were perfect. He took her other nipple into his mouth and repeated the action. He loved her like this. He pinched one of her nipples, hard, and tugged at it. He loved being able to touch her, use her, any way he wanted.

And he wanted her. Her skirt had also ridden up when she had fallen asleep on the couch and her legs bent apart slightly. Her reached between her legs to her crotch and found her cotton panties slightly damp. He moaned aloud, unable to control himself. He rubbed at her slowly through the fabric, feeling it slick up as she grew wet. Now, after being so quiet and still, Sarah whimpered slightly and pressed herself against him ever so slightly. Jason stilled and pulled his hand away, but she had stilled, and her breathing was regular. Confident, he caressed her again, her panties growing wet with her juices. He pressed the fabric up into her cunt, soaking them further. He teased her entrance through her panties, delighted at how wet he was making them. It was dirty and he loved it.

With careful fingers, he slid his hand underneath the fabric. She was shaved. This was new. He smiled and slid one finger up and down her slick slit, teasing her entrance and then sliding back up to tease her clit. He continued up and down again and was rewarding with another soft whimper for her. He was so hard right now, and he was glad that he had jerked off earlier that night before going out. He wanted to fuck her so bad. To feel his cock slide into her tight wet pussy...to feel her tighten up around him as she came. To fuck her hard and fast. To use her. "I am going to fuck you," he whispered and grab his cock through his jeans.

He closed his eyes. That would come soon enough. For the moment, he wanted to enjoy her.

'Patience,' he told himself.

Jason raised her skirt a little further, grasped the top of her panties and then slowly slid the fabric over her hips and down her legs, exposing her shaved pussy. He had to close his eyes again to control himself. His jeans felt unnaturally tight and he felt himself grow harder than he imagined possible.

He reached out and skimmed his fingers up and down her thighs right up to her pussy, and then back down to her knees. He could see how wet she was. How ready for him she was. What was going through her mind right now in her passed out state? Was she dreaming about being used? Being fucked hard?

He slid one finger into her tight cunt. She was beyond wet and it went in without resistance. Her lips parted and she breathed out heavy. Jason smiled to himself and slowly fucked her with his finger for a few moments, before adding a second finger. She moaned slightly as he fucked her with his fingers. He could feel her cunt tighten a little, feel it quiver slightly. Her juices were running down his hand and down her legs. She moaned a little louder and he stopped. Sarah wasn't usually this vocal and he pulled away waiting to see if she was waking up. Her breathing was a little heavy, but she didn't still other than that. He waiting several more long seconds, but nothing happened. He slid his fingers into her again, fucking her slowly with them, his thumb grazing over her clit once in a while. Her body rocked against him ever so slightly. He pulled his fingers out again.

On impulse he brought the hand that had been fucking her up to his mouth and tasted her. It was sour, but sweet and he wanted more.

He had never gone down on her in this state of hers, but... perhaps. It also wasn't every day that a guy got to eat out a shaved pussy like this one. He'd have to move her though, rotate her hips a little to give him access... would that wake her? Maybe. Perhaps... but he was going to try.

But first, he was going to strip himself. His jeans were getting uncomfortable and he knew he wasn't going to be able to go much further before her would have to take her. As it was, his self-restraint was nearly at its breaking point. So eager to fuck this girl...

Jason grabbed the ankle that was on the edge of the couch and pulled it so that her hips turned and one leg was on the couch and the other was off. He watched her face carefully as he did this, but it betrayed nothing. He leaned in and whispered, "Now that I've had my fingers in you I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum." Still nothing.

He got on his knees and lowered his face to her sweet pussy and slowing licked the length of her slit. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across that hard little gem of desire, teasing it. Her breathing caught again but she didn't move, so he continued licking, kissing, sucking; his tongue dipping in and out of her tight little hole. Then he added his fingers, fucking her with them as he licked and sucked. And then he felt it, her body seemed to tense and her pussy tightened unbelievably as she came hard on his hand. "You like that, don't you? Dirty little slut."

He closed his eyes and thought about what it would be like to do this to her while she was awake. To handcuff her to his bed and torment her as he forced her to come again and again. He couldn't hold back any longer. Jason got up from the floor and climbed in between her legs. He positioned himself at her entrance, and teased the head of his cock up and down her slit. When her juices had wetted the tip, he slid into her tight hole just a fraction. He rubbed her clit, brushing his thumb back and forth over it and he felt her hole tighten. Without any hesitation, he thrust into her quivering cunt. It tightened around him like a vice, and he wondered if she was coming again, this time on his hard shaft.

He slid out and then into her again, up to his balls, her pussy juices dripping down onto his sack. What a messy little whore she was. And what was this with the shaved pussy? God her had enjoyed eating her little snatch out, but what was she shaving it for? She wanted this. She wanted to be used like a dirty little slut. That was the only reason for it.

"I bet you like this," he whispered as he slammed into her again, "dirty little whore that likes to be used." She began to tighten on him again.

"Did you enjoy me fucking you with my fingers? You were dripping for me. A cunt like that wants to be filled with anything it can get. I bet you like to be taken and used like this. You must, because you are so fucking wet. Such a dirty slut," he was breathing heavily. He could feel his own orgasm coming close. Close, but not yet.

"I bet you play with yourself all of the time. A whore like you needs to be filled."

"I love these nights. I love when you drink too much and I get to take you home and use you. Abuse you," he reached out and tweaked one of her hard nipples, "I jack off to the thought of doing this to you. I've thought about handcuffing you to my bed and using you there. Maybe waiting until you're awake and then forcing you." He grunted. She was tightening up on him again.

"I bet you like being forced. I bet you love rough sex. God what I wouldn't do for you to tell me you have rape fantasies. I'd like to be the one to do that to you. Tie you down onto the bed and use you. Fuck your tight little pussy until you're weak and raw." Sarah's cunt quaked and quivered with an orgasm. She tighten up on him so hard he saw stars and then he felt his own orgasm coming.

He quickly pulled out, cumming into his own hand. It wouldn't do him again good to leave that kind of evidence when he had gotten this far without waking her. He slumped away, taking deep breaths, coming down from such an intense orgasm. He sat there between her legs, and watched her face. She breathed softly.

He looked down at her snatch and saw her juices still dripping down her legs. He leaned over and gave it a small lick before getting up. He wiped himself off using his boxes and then slowly began to clean Sarah back up. These fun little games wouldn't continue if she got wise to how she was being so thoroughly used.

He snapped her bra back together and then buttoned up her blouse. Fetching her panties off the floor, he gently slid them back on and then smoothed her skirt back down. She was put back together, but she still had that freshly fucked look about her. He could smell the scent of sex in the air. He smiled to himself and wondered what she thought on these nights when she woke up. Did she chalk it up to erotic dreams? Did she wonder about her soaked panties?

Grabbing a blanket from a nearby chair, he covered her, kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Dream well."

Jason awoke the next morning to the shower running. He had slept unbelievable well. He smiled to himself and wondered how Sarah had slept. He rolled out of bed and pulled on his jeans and t-shirt from the floor.

Out in the kitchen he turned on the coffee maker and set it up for two cups. He went to pull out mugs when Sarah walked into the kitchen, her hair wet and clean. He wondered if she was wearing her panties, the ones she had soaked with her juices. He gave her a nod, "You feeling okay? I know you had a lot to drink last night."

She smiled warmly at him, "I'm okay, but I sure could use a coffee."

"Already working on it," he said, and glanced at her. She looked good, no signs of a hangover. God, last night had been great. Even now, just the thought of what he had done to her was making him hard all over again. The coffee machine finished dripping and he poured her a cup and set out the milk for her.

She thanked him and took a long sip, "Do you think you can take me to my car soon? I have a lot going on today."

He nodded, "Not a problem. Just let me grab my keys and we can go as soon as you finish you coffee."

"Great ," she said and touched his arm as he walked past her. That was a little odd...

He retrieved his keys from his night stand and when he returned to the kitchen she was rinsing her up out and loading it into his dishwasher.

"Thanks, Sarah, you didn't have to do that though."

"No problem. You were nice enough to let me crash of your couch."

Jason shrugged and opened the door, letting Sarah walk out first before closing and locking it behind them, "I don't mind at all. Maybe next time we all go out you can just leave your car here. That way if you have too much you don't have to worry about fetching it in the morning."

She nodded, "That might be a good idea." He started the car and they made their way across town. The windows were down and she had laid her head back on the seat, letting the wind blow her in her face.

"You okay?" he asked, "sleep well?"

Sarah laughed, "I slept very well actually."

"Good."

She continued, "Odd dreams though."

He swallowed, "Oh yeah? What about?" He snuck a glance at her. She was blushing.

"I can't tell you."

Jason gave Sarah a nudge, "You can't say something like that and then not continue."

She looked over at him, "You'll think I'm terrible."

"I promise, no matter what you tell me, I won't think you're terrible."

She turned away from him and was quiet for several moments before saying, "Weird sex dream."

Jason smiled at her, "Now I really want to know. There's nothing terrible about that."

Sarah smoothed her skirt down over her legs subconsciously. Jason wondered if her sleep brain had remembered what he had done to her last night. Was it now a dream memory? Was the thought of it making her wet?

She started again, "This is awful... but I dreamed I was raped and I like it." She wasn't looking at him. He turned and pulled into the lot where her car was and put his car in park.

"I don't see what the problem is," he said.

She looked at him now, "I can't get it out of my head. I.. just the thought of it makes me..."

"Wet?" he provided for her and she nodded. He continued, "I think that's pretty normal. There's nothing wrong with fantasies."

"Fantasies," she murmured and turned away from him, "It can't possibly be healthy that I want to be raped."

He was silent for a moment and then said, "It's not like you really want it to happen."

"Right," she said, but it was sarcastic, unconvincing. She sighed and unbuckled her seat belt.

"Thanks for everything, Jason," she smiled, "we'll have to do this again soon. Okay?"

"Of course!" he said and gave her a hug. He sat there in his car and watched her until she pulled away. He was pretty sure that she just asked him to rape her. Had she been awake last night? Or had her unconscious mind created this? Jason put his car into drive and decided it didn't matter, either way, he was looking forward to the next time they went out drinking together.