Hotel Room Service

Story Info
Two dommes having some fun in a hotel room.
1.2k words
3.6
41.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls experience at the hotel had been less than acceptable. For starters the card key that was suppose to open the doors, didn't work. Secondly the on-shift manager had been less then pleasant during check in, and to add insult to injury, the ice machine they planned on filling the cooler up with, was broke.

"Why don't we just call downstairs and order something to eat, I don't feel like going out tonight" Nicole suggested.

Jamie responded, "Well if the food is like the service, then just imagine how much time they're gonna spend preparing it. We're better off eating cat food, ain't that right snickers?" Jamie said to her kitty who was too busy grooming to pay them any mind. Both girls began to laugh.

"Are you foo-king kiddin me, the wifi is down again", Nicole let out a irritated moan.

"Oh no we're getting some kind of a refund, we paid extra for that" Jamie asserted. "I'm calling down right now!" Jamie phoned the help desk and was greeted by a distinct voice.

"Welcome to the help desk, My name is Mars, how may I assist you today?" Jamie felt a slight tingle in her pubic area. The deep voice was vibrating more than just her eardrum.

"Uhh we're having a problem with our wifi connection, do you think you could bring us up a network cable."

"Sure thing ma'am, your in room 396 correct?"

"Yep that's the room."

"Ok I'll be right up", click.

"Girl what was that all about" Nicole questioned.

"That help desk guy sounded so sexy, I told him to bring up his cable" Jamie said smiling at Nicole. "Since you don't feel like going out, lets have a little inside fun tonight."

Both girls giggled and quickly put on their sexiest lace-trim cheeky panties with matching garter slips. Snickers watched from the window-sill as the girls made their transformations from casual girls into sexy goddesses in record time. Jamie's satin garter slip was black and red while Nicole's silk slip was pink and black. Both girls seemed to complimented each other naturally. Jamie's personality was slightly more aggressive than Nicole's and she liked to be pleased. Nicole's on the other hand was one of submission and pleasure from giving.

They heard a light knock on the door. Tap.. Tap. "Cumming in a minute hun", Jamie said as she did a her final look over in the bathroom mirror, running her fingers thru her bang. She slowly opened the door of the suite and was in awe by the young black stud that stood in the doorway. Built like a football player, Jamie's mind began running wild with offensive strategies to kickoff her little game. "The laptop is over here" she said walking seductively in the direction of the bedroom.

Mars followed behind like a dog on a leash, he was hooked. His eyes went down to her slightly visible white cheeks covered only by a sexy satin slip. Her hips overflowed and bounced against the smooth soft fabric. When he reached the bed he saw yet another vixen, dressed in expressive lingerie.

"Uh so are you enjoying your stay with us so far?" Mars asked, trying to maintain a level of professionalism.

"Ha" Jamie said. "The guy working before you wasn't nice, but you got it right, you seem like you enjoy going the extra mile to pleeease the customer" Jamie implied. Mars was aroused off of her wordplay alone. This one is sexy and demanding he thought to himself.

"Yes I pride myself in doing a good job", he responded in a flirty manner.

"Well, I got a job for you after you stick that cable in" Jamie asserted. She pushed him on the bed with Nicole.

Jamie climbed on-top of Mars face, slid her Vicki's to the side and began spreading her ass cheeks wide and demanded he stick his wet tongue inside. "I know you want my little pink asshole, I want to feel your little hot tongue deep inside it" Jamie blurted out. "Thats right, clean my ass like a good little sex slave" she said as he began licking her little circular asshole. He repeated this licking motion for about three and a half minutes until Jamie abruptly said "Now I'm gonna ride your face" in a matter-of-factingly tone. Pulling her Vicki's down to her ankles, she began grinding her pussy on his mouth. Mars could barely think with that tight juice pussy opening and closing his lips.

"Uh can I..." he was abruptly ended when Jamie covered up his mouth with her moist white pussy. "Lick my clit for a while and then I'll think about listening to what you have to say", Jamie said in a bossy demanding voice. This made Mars cock swell up like a freshly grilled Johnson Sausage with the cheese inside.

Just at that moment Nicole joined in on the action, chiming in, "Maybe I'll suck on his balls, let's see how well he can think then." She opened her wet inviting mouth and began sucking hard on Mars balls like a vacuum cleaner attachment, which instantly put him in a speechless Ecstasy. Her tongue twirled in-between both balls, at a steady and rapid pace.

Here he was in a hotel suite, yielded completely useless, being used as a pleasure toy for two sexy women-goddesses. His logical and rational facilities were temporarily shut down. His ability to think and form coherent thoughts was also suspended. The only thing he could do was feel the building energy of a powerful oncoming orgasm.

Nicole released his soaked scrotum from her sloppy wet mouth and began fingering her twat and jerking his dick at the same time. "Ohhh daddy, I want this big black cock inside me right now" she said lustfully, her Spanish accent adding character to the words. She stood Mars fat juicy cock straight up in the air and sat her tasty hungry pussy over his dark meat. "OOOhh" she let out, "My poossy liiikes that papi". Nicole's gorgeous pussy was a tight fit.

Jamie rode his face like she was on a ninja motorcycle, leaning forward and bouncing her ivory butt up and down. She began slapping Nicole's big mocha ass. "Thats right work that fat black dick girl, show him what that pussy hittin for." They both began to giggle as they felt Mars tensing up. "I want that cum deep in my throat" Jamie said. She got off his face and waited as Nicole pulled her suction cup pussy off of Mars throbbing meat.

Jamie threw her wet mouth over Mars dick just as soon as Nicole's pussy left it. Jamie slid it deep down her throat, right past the tonsils and began shaking her neck rapidly while gargling. She came up for air for a second and demanded more feel up her hot little throat. She swooped back down and didn't let up until she felt the tensing sensation. She grabbed his testicles and began playing with them, whirling them around like Chinese stress balls. Mars felt a powerful energy raising up and was unable to control it. He exploded deep into Jamie's throat and she clamped down even harder her lips now touching the beginning of the shaft.

After catching every last drop in her mouth, she crawled across the bed to Nicole and shared her prize. They both blew cum-bubbles with the sperm while Mars laid there drained but attentive.

"Thank you for your services Mars, we'll be sure to call you if we need anything else" Jamie said after swallowing her half of the load.

-filtheemind