Fucking My Neighbor

Story Info
Having fun with the guy next door.
2.8k words
3.88
362k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers

These are my real life stories. Short, too the point and meant to get guys across the world jacking to these stories. I am small petite girl, 23, 5'3", 110, blonde, 32a.

I have never let my slutty side be seen to my neighbors as a rule simply because I did that once and that guy went nuts on me, to the point I ended up moving out of my apartment just to avoid him. He would expect to fuck me anytime, knock on my door late in the night hoping to come in and fuck and would get jealous about me spending nights with other guys. However, this is the true story of the first time we fucked and how I seduced him.

Tony, 6 foot tall was about 25 years old when I moved into the apartment next to him. I was 18. Our balconies at the back were next to each other and one could easily see the other person hanging around in the balcony. The balcony was also where the afternoon sun was at its best. Tony was a great looking hot guy. I saw him the very first day I moved into the apartment and some of my gf's teased me I had my fuck toy living next door. I agreed and told them I plan to taste my neighbor soon. My gf's knew how slutty I was and so were they. They even asked me to share the happiness around once I was done.

To get my plan started, I would knock on Tony's door wearing my tight really small shorts and sports bikini often in the first week asking for help with stuff. Made up help, but enough to have him stare at my small, tight young body. Tony would also willingly help as he would get to see me this way often. From helping me move stuff, put pictures on the wall, watching my thong 'accidentally' left in the bedroom floor while he helped move the dresser, I did everything to tease him. He had no gf so he obviously was paying extra attention to me. Once I was only in my towel when I knocked at his door asking him to come over and take a look at my sink as it was dripping water. I stayed in my small towel that showed a lot of my legs and the occasional peak up the towel to show my naked bottom while he worked on the sink.

He asked if I was a runner and I said yes. He said he was looking for a partner and was wondering if I would run with him. I agreed knowing after a sweaty run, one day I am going to make him go down on me. After a week we planned our first morning run. I wore my tight running shorts and sports bikini and nothing under that. Tony had a tight running tshirt and shorts on, but it was not small enough for me to see his bulge easily. It was 5:30AM when we stepped out for a run. 3 miles later we were back at the apartment and I asked if he wanted a quick energy drink? He stepped in with me and sat at the bar stool in the kitchen as I poured both of us a drink.

I asked why he does not have a gf and he talked some crazy stuff. So to get him all excited I asked, so when was the last time you saw a pussy? He went red and stammered it has been a few months. I walked across to him, pulled my shorts down from the front to show him my pussy. I kept the shorts pulled down long enough and then pulled the front back and said now he cannot say it has been months since he saw a pussy. I laughed as I said that and Tony was red. He was speechless a little and so I said, this is the time when you ask me, when was the last time I saw a cock? But before he could say anything, I said, last weekend.

I knew Tony was feeling the raw sexual energy I was exuding. He got a little bold and asked so was it good? I told him one of the best fuck I had and winked at him. He then got bolder and stepped close to me trying to kiss me. I pushed him back in the bar stool and told him no. He was not sure why I was saying no after showing him my pussy. I said, I like to know if the guy is any god before I let him fuck me. He did not know what I meant. I said, now that he has seen my pussy, I needed to see his cock and decide if it was good enough to fuck me. Tony knew where this was going.

He stood up, pulled his shorts and boxer down and there stood a nice long 7 inch cock. He was not shaved or maintained down there and I told him that he should be thinking about some clean up if he wants a girl to go down. He tried explaining how long it has been and that is why and how he is normally clean..blah blah blah. I asked him to shut up. I said I test my guys for one more thing. he asked what? I told him I like to know if the guy knows how to eat a pussy well before he gets to fuck it. He started to tell me how good he is and I told him to shut up. I pulled down my shorts and threw it to the side. I sat in my sports bikini and sneakers on the bar stool, put one leg up on the other bar stool and asked Tony to show how good he was with his tongue.

Tony was down on his knees in a second, parting my pussy lips and his tongue was in me. Mmmmm. He found the clit and started to suck and flick it with his tongue. My hands were in his hair, pulling him deeper in my pussy as he ate my sweaty pussy that had started to get so wet. I realized he had one hand on his cock stroking himself as he was eating me. That made it even hotter. He soon was eating, tongue fucking me and then finger fucking me while he ate me. And all the work paid off as I came hard sitting on the bar stool. I was moaning loud as I came and there was cum dripping down my inside of my thighs on to the stool.

After a job well done, Tony stood up, his shorts and boxer around his ankle, his cock hard hoping it was my turn to return the favor. I stood up, still bottomless and kissed him and said, I will let you fuck me tonight. Come at 9 and clean up well, if you know what I mean. He protested a little asking that at the very least he deserved a head. I looked at him firmly and said, either he leaves and comes back as I ask or he does not even get that. Knowing that I was in control, he left. I went and cleaned up and went about my day knowing tonight I will have a nice cock to fuck.

Promptly at 9, Tony knocked my door. I was in a nice yellow sun dress, short sun dress. I had my red lace thong on that showed my pussy even through the panty fabric. I had no bra on and wore my red fuck me heels too. I opened the door, leaning on it, as I ushered Tony in seductively. He has flowers and wine bottle for me, dressed smartly in slacks and shirt. He leaned in to kiss me at the door and I gave him a small kiss. Once in, I took the flowers an wine and smiled and told him that it was nice of him to do this. However, I am looking for fuck buddy, not a boy friend. Tony had the biggest cocky smile on his face realizing he had just hit a jackpot. No drama, no gf issue...just plain sex right next to his house.

He moved in quick, picked me up as we kissed. My legs in the air as he held me up while we kissed. His hands were just below my ass as he held me. We kissed passionately. He dropped me down, turned me around, pulled my dress up to see my ass and the thong disappear in my ass crack. He smacked it lightly and said he loves my small tight ass and it is going to be smacked a lot for the night. With that he pulled my ass to his crotch as he grinded in me. I felt his hard cock easily through his slack. he then asked if we could go to my bedroom now. I was ready and he followed me, hands on my ass.

Once in the bedroom, he dropped his slacks and boxer down, pulled his shirt off and stood naked. He told him how it was payback time. I knew what he meant. He stood next to the bed, I dropped down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. There was precum and he tasted good. He had shaved his hair around his cock and smelled good from a recent shower. I took his cock in one hand and started to stroke it. I looked up and asked if that is what he wanted. He moaned yessss. I took turns stroking and sucking him. He sat on the bed while I was down on him and he used his hands to pull the dress off my shoulder to expose my perky tits. I asked if he liked smaller tits and he moaned another yes. I worked on his cock faster. he was getting close to cumming and wanted me to stop as he did not want to cum. I told him I swallow and he can if he wanted. He said no as he wanted to fuck me.

So I stood up and walked close to him while he sat on the bed and stood between his legs as i bend down to kiss him. His hands were on my ass as I stood while he sat and kissed. My tits were still exposed and Tony started to pull my dress down. It dropped around my ankle and I stood in my red thong and red fuck me heels. His hands moved to my tits and started to kneed them. We continued kissing. Then he fell back on the bed pulling me down on him. My pussy on his hard cock as I lay on him still kissing. He used one hand to push my ass down on his cock harder while the other hand was on the back of my neck pulling me into his mouth. It was passionate.

He was trying to push his cock into my pussy through my thong so I reached down to push my thong to the side so he could slide into me. I was so wet that it took nothing for his cock to slide completely in my tight pussy. I moaned as he entered me. Once in me I started to move my hips so I could squeeze his cock in me. We were kissing and moaning and kissing and moaning. He was fucking me with me on top, my thongs just bunched. He fucked me for a minute and then flipped over while still in me to be on top of me. He started to fuck me that way and I wrapped my legs around him. His motion was more purposeful and I knew he was ready to cum. However, I was not even close. But it seems it did not matter and next thing I know he was exploding in me. Hot cum filling my tight pussy. He moaned as he let every drop in me.

Once limp, he collapsed next to me telling me how much he enjoyed it, how long it has been and how we will fuck me every night. I smiled and did not correct him that he will only get my pussy when I want and he does not get to control. I had not cum so I needed more action. So I started to kiss him, started to touch his limp cock and push my almost naked body into him. He enjoyed the kisses but asked for a small break and drink so that he could recharge. I was not ready to wait, so I turned around, sat on his face, pushed my pussy to the side and told him he needed to make me cum. He tried protesting a little but I told him he had to do what I asked if he wanted more fun. So Tony went to business. Just ike morning he ate me so well and had me cumming so hard on his face. he cleaned me as I collapsed next to him feeling good.

We went to the kitchen to grab drinks. Him naked, me in my sexy thong and heels. We were touching and kissing and he had his hands all over me, including finger fucking me at the kitchen bar while I stood. I was enjoying being semi naked in the house just walking around. He was starting to get a little hard too with all the fun we were having. A couple of drinks later and lots of flirting we were on the sofa in the living room. I sat on Tony's lap, facing him, my pussy on his cock. We kissed, his hands on my ass, my tits. I grinded on his cock, feeling him getting harder. I whispered in his ears, I want you to fuck me in my ass. Tony could not believe that I liked being fucked on the ass. I told him how I discovered that only last year (story for some other time) and having been enjoying it.

He pushed me to the side of the sofa, got up, pulled my thong off me, turned me around on the sofa and as I leaned on the sofa back with my ass to him, he took some spit and started to lubricate my ass hole and his cock. He obviously knew what to do an that was a relief. He had his cock hard, wet and my ass hole wet and slowly pushed his long cock in me. Inch by inch he had his shaft deep in my ass and was fucking me as he slapped my ass. I was moaning so loud that I was sure people across my apartment could hear me. Tony was enjoying fucking me and was calling me all dirty name and how much he loved sluts like me.

I had my fingers on my clit as I was being fucked, touching myself to another orgasm. Tony was fucking my ass hard too. We both were working to our explosion and I reached there first. My pussy lips clenched as I came. My ass got tighter as my legs got weaker. My face buried at the back of the sofa as I moaned with my orgasm. Tony was enjoying this and soon was exploding in my ass. His hot cum now in my ass as he emptied his balls one more time. Once done, he pulled out and sat next to me while I still stayed in doggy style collapsed on the sofa back. It took me a minute to calm down and sit. Tony sat next to me and we kissed and he fondled my tits. Cum oozed out of my ass on the sofa. He wanted to finger my pussy again but I was quiet sensitive by now. I let him touch me just a little bit and then got up and went to the bathroom to clean. I came out in naked still in my heels and posed for him a little. Tony whistled as I put a small show for him.

We both were exhausted. Tony asked if he could stay over. I refused as I knew I had to draw the line from the start as I had no intent of fucking Tony forever for long. He protested just like a baby and that should have been my clue of things to come with him in the future. But when you are 18 and horny, you do not think ahead, now do you? I fucked him 2 more times over the next month and had to move out with all the drama after being in the apartment for only 6 months. But that first time with him was still worth talking about to you horny guys on the net ;)

Cindy

cindy_4u
cindy_4u
306 Followers