The Game of Perfect Strangers

Story Info
Partners go out to pretend they don't know each other.
2.5k words
3.83
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Babe, are you ready?' Shayne calls from the lounge.

'Gimme a minute!' I yell from the room. I fidget with my sandal to get the strap in place and she comes to the door.

'Honestly woman, what's taking you so long!?' She says in mock frustration.

I pause to look up at her standing, half holding the door frame, in her black suit trousers with a tight-fit, black cotton button-up shirt, only buttoned up half way so as to create a tempting v-line which shows the middle of her silk brassier, perfectly supporting her divine DD bust. She's straightened her shoulder-length dark brown hair tonight, which frames her heart-shaped face flawlessly. The top-hat she adorns adds the exquisite compliment of mystery to those deep brown eyes of hers, and only makes me want to kiss her full, luscious lips all the more. Satisfied that my sandal is finally secured, I get up to do just that.

I walk up to her and kiss her slowly, softly, intimately. A year together and I'm still madly in love with the woman before me. She pulls back first and looks me up and down. 'I've never seen you dressed like that before...' she mentions. I smile. I should hope not, I think to myself. For a change I've opted out of my tight jeans for a knee-length black skirt, and a red top that only ties up at the back with three strings holding it in place. My long brown hair falls over the first and second ties, and I can't help but shiver as it tickles my spine, causing my nipples to peak out a little against the fabric. I've done my makeup right to bring out my blue eyes, and to cause a little mystery of my own.

'Well I wanted to try something different tonight,' I comment, walking past her to get my shoulder bag. Coming back to herself she moves to the door which she holds open, 'come on, the club's gonna be packed by the time we get there.'

We drive to the club, she lets me out, and I smile as I kiss her, saying 'I'll see you inside.' I leave her closing up the car and make my way indoors. She was right, it's already filling up. The local 'gay' club was sporting a large host of its usual crowd, with some lovely ladies amongst it. I go to the bar and order myself a drink, seeing her just come in through the door. She does the same at the opposite end as we pretend not to know each other, and moves to the dance floor. I linger for a while, watching the various people float around. Then another someone catches my eye...

I figure already know who I'm going home with tonight, but if she's going to charm me to go home with her, I might as well play hard to get. I watch the blonde on the dance floor for a while, wearing silver heals and a short black dress which hugs her figure and shows off her chest in just the right way. She's with friends, and they talk and move between each other on the dance floor. She doesn't seem to have any partner there, even better.

Eventually she waltzes over to the bar with a friend, they call for a bar tender and place their order. I place an order of my own, ordering a tequila for the both of us, asking the barlady to hand it to her, she smiles and walks over to present the gift. When she points out that she didn't order it, I see the barlady motion in my direction. I raise mine in a silent toast, she looks tentatively at the glass, picks it up, says something to her friend who looks at me, and walks over, holding her glass. 'And what tells me there's nothing in here that I might regret?' she says, a serious question. I grin, I glance over to where I last saw Shayne, seeing she's moved over to a spot where she's watching tentatively -- I've never made a move on another woman before.

I look back to the blonde in front of me, down my shot, take the one I bought for her, down it as well, and order two more. She looks surprised, as I hand her the freshly poured shooter. This time she downs it with me, and I lean in to speak in her ear over the music 'I'm not looking for trouble, just a little fun on the dance floor.' Her friend comes up from behind her, they talk a little, she smiles at me, takes my hand and urges me to follow her to the floor.

The lights flash and the music heats up, so do things between me and the blonde. Shayne moves around between dancing at a short distance and the various couches and tables lining the floor, all the while watching me and my 'friend'. We dance together, soon against each other, as we move to the rhythm and our bodies seem to synchronize on their own. I move to dance behind her, she puts her arms up to the music, I follow her reach and run my hands down their length, eventually down her side, she smiles, half looking at me behind her. I begin to worry, Shayne hasn't made a single move on me all night, by now she'd usually have been too smooth for me to resist. I can't help but wonder if I've gone too far, or if she's enjoying the show... I decide to find out by doing something I know will set a spark off, I whirl the blonde around, and while caressing her to the music, I lean in and kiss her. Once broken from the kiss, my eyes instantly scan the room for my love, quickly landing on her, her eyes are locked on us, but her face grants no indication of emotion.

I tense a little, wondering what she's thinking, but continue the dance with my new seduction, kissing in between beats of the music. Suddenly I look over to where she was, Shayne's gone. Just before I break into a panic, I feel a tug on my shoulder, and am swirled around with her right in front of me. The song shifts and with the beat she dances with the likes of stars, a freestyle rythm out of this world. She comes between me and the bewildered blonde, dances with her a little before saying something in her ear and basically shooing her away. She disappears rather quickly, no doubt upset. Not that I'm worried all too much as I'm suddenly swept into a new dance of passion and intensity by my own girlfriend -- these are the moves she always tucks away as soon as I get any sort of glance. After a few songs she looks me up and down with a fire in her eyes, like she's the hunter, and I'm the prey. She looks around us and just walks away...

A little deflated, I try to follow her. I follow her past the bar around the corner, straining to keep up with her through the masses of people moving around the club. As I come around the corner I look to where I was sure she went, but see no sign of her. As I turn to try move back to the dance floor I'm pinned solidly against the door frame with a kiss that both knocks the wind out of me and just about brings me to my knees by stealing all my strength... I dazedly look and smile at Shayne as she moves forward, planting a few kisses on my neck before moving to my ear to announce herself. 'My friends call me Shaz', she says, eying me out again as she moves to face me, her nose barely an inch from mine. 'But you um...' she bites her lip, then lightly brushes her lips against mine, teasing me with a mock kiss, she moves to nibble my other ear 'You can call me anything you want.' I have shivers all over, people are staring at us in the doorway, and I suddenly become self-conscious...

Noticing, she shoots a sideways glance as if someone's just interrupted her, and pulls me by the hand one of the couches surrounding the bar. She sits down in the only available space, but pulls me down onto her lap so my face is once again inches above hers. She takes off her hat and puts it playfully on me, before running her hands down the open skin of my back, slowly, tugging lightly on each string holding it closed as her fingers reaching it. 'And you are?' she asks.

'Alicia...' I answer suddenly yet tentatively, thinking up a random name that's not my own. Her grin broadens,

'Well,' her eyes are piercing in a moment of hesitation, 'I'll never remember that...' she says with a raised eyebrow and a shrug, moving her hand to firmly cusp my ass on her lap 'but how about you and me get out of here?' I act reluctant, 'C'mon,' she winks, 'spend the night with me.' I lean in to kiss her, only for her to move past me at the last minute with jagged breath, and pull me to my feet. I 'follow' her to her car, where she opens the door for me. I get in, she follows suit to the driver's seat. '

Where do you stay?' I ask, pretending I don't know. 'Oh not too far,' she replies. 'I hope not,' I comment as she starts the ignition to the car and I kiss gently down her neck. She sighs and the car hits a wheel spin on the way out.

I continue to kiss any open flesh available to me on the way home, not missing her breasts showing beneath her half-buttoned up shirt. When we get home she removes my affections with gentle force, lets me out the car, opens up and shuts the door on the way in. I come up to her from behind, moving my hands up her sides and front, kissing her neck and nibbling her shoulders, distracting her as she struggles to lock the door. When my one hand slips inside her bra, she drops the key ad turns to face me, kissing me firmly walking me backwards in the dark. As we approach the bedroom only a few feet away, she unties each of the three strings holding my top up, each with what seems like agonizingly slow pace in contrast to the deep urgency of her kisses and motions towards the bed. As she takes care of mine, I take care of hers, trying not to put too much distance between us as I unbutton her shirt and pull it away from her shoulders.

Topless, I feel the edge of the bed just as I lose my balance, she's on top of me in a flash suckling my nipples, alternating between hands as her mouth moves from one to the other. Her hand leaves my breast as she pushes my skirt and thong down my waist, lifting herself just enough for me to kick it off as I just manage to unfasten the clasp on her bra. She pauses, raising herself above me. It's full moon tonight, and the light pouring in from the open windows bathes the scene in a blue glow. I look into her eyes as her breasts fall free, she lifts each hand one at a time just enough for me to pull the restraining fabric clear and toss it to one side. I wrap my arms around her, and pull her into a deep, lingering kiss, our breasts pressings against each other as flesh caresses heated flesh as our two bodies collide into divine unison.

She begins kissing down my body, from my neck, to shoulders, collar bone, slowly down my chest, lining the undersides of my breasts with kisses that make me coo. She moves further down still, to my stomach, my navel, till eventually she caresses my thighs with her lips. My legs part for her instinctively, my own scent filling the room. Her hot breath is right above my vulva, and through my swimming senses, I'm fully aware of her every motion. She licks slowly up the one side of my pussy, then painfully slowly up the other, the whole time teasing me, blowing gently on that ever-sensitive bud. I move my hips to try manipulate her touch, but she skillfully maintains her course, I run my hands through her hair. 'Please...' I beg, 'Please, I need you...'

I see the hint of a grin in the moonlight as she maintains her taunting, hearing me moan, sigh, and plead. Then, suddenly, without warning, she unleashes a thrilling attack on my clit. I scream out in pleasurable surprise, feeling the heat in my body build uncontrollably, surging to the surface. Within a minute it's over as I explode into a shuddering climax, without warning to me or her, my hands clutching desperately at her hair to keep the divine sensation that is her tongue on the sweet prize. Swiftly she's up and upon me, wrapping me in her arms kissing me passionately, letting me taste my own juices on her lips. I struggle furiously to remove her lower clothing, virtually tearing them from her, using my legs to pull them the further distance that my arms cannot reach from within her embrace.

I throw my weight sideways, toppling her over and pinning her to the bed, holding her hands down with my own. She moans her approval as I kiss her before letting her know 'I wanna fuck you so bad...'

I position my pussy above hers, nibbling her ear and looking in her eyes before yet another desperate kiss, lowering my hips to hers so that our lower lips kiss as much as we are. Fire courses across my skin as soft flesh engulfs soft flesh, and I can feel our clits cause friction against each other. She kisses me again, arms and legs and bodies entangled in a rhythmic mesh of heat and passion as our bodies and desperate cries for release seek escape in each other's grasp.

Before long I'm shuddering, trying to withhold my orgasm, 'I... I'm gonna cu..mm.... I can't... hold....' She stops me with her own cries 'I'm gonna cummm too.......!' As she says the words she bucks against me and screams, triggering my cries of my own. We kiss ferociously as we ride the waves of our climax, only to enjoy the soft sweetness of the slick melding of skin on skin between our thighs. We lie in each other's embrace, kissing, until we both come again, this time more gently, with soft caresses. Spent, we lie together, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking, speaking sweet nothings to each other as if we were lovers who'd just met.

I look her way, she looks back, sleepily, I kiss her softly. 'I love you Shayne,' 'I love you too my angel,' she says, barely audible as a near-whisper. And so we drift off to sleep.