Mom and I are Really Close Ch. 02

Story Info
Whenever dad's away I take care of mom.
2k words
4.42
120.6k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rico0973
rico0973
45 Followers

So my beautiful 34 year old mom had just given me (18 years old at the time) my first blow job, which was also her first time to give one, had laid back and enjoyed her first time having her pussy eaten (which was my first time doing it). I watched her walk naked from the bedroom to go make breakfast and was in awe of how beautiful she was. At that time (22 years ago) she was 5'7", about 125 lbs, 34D, with large nipples and a beautiful ass. (Read my previous submission for the whole story).

So after dozing for a few minutes mom comes in and wakes me for breakfast. I woke up with another hardon which I noted she was discreetly checking out, but knew that I had no time that morning to do anything else about it. So I went about my morning routine for that summer which included breakfast, then riding my motor scooter to the football camp which I was attending every morning. The big difference this morning was that as I sat thru breakfast my mom was sitting across the table in her low cut nightgown and we were looking at each other with a newfound kind of love (lust?).

So 4 hours later I find myself back at home after my camp, walking into find a delicious lunch (as usual) being served by my beautiful mom in a very short low cut sundress and very obviously nothing underneath (very unusual but who was I to complain). Mom sat thru lunch with me and hurried me off to take a shower so that we (she did say we) could take our afternoon nap. A nap was typical for me after the grueling camp I went thru every day, but mom had never joined me.

As I walked down the hallway to the bathroom, my mom called out for me to give her my dirty clothes so she could wash them. I told her I'd leave them in the bathroom for her, but she insisted that I just take them off there in the hallway and give them to her. A little embarrassed (not sure why considering all that had already happened that morning) I stripped in front of my mom and handed her my dirty clothes. As I handed them to her I could feel my cock starting to rise a bit and noticed her glancing down at it. In the shower I was very tempted to stroke one off, but figured I would wait and do that in bed.

After my shower, as I dried off I realized I didn't have any shorts to wear out of the bathroom. I called out to my mom asking if she'd bring me a pair, and she just hollered back that they were all in the wash, and I didn't need shorts for my nap any way. So I just dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into her air conditioned bedroom, dropped the towel and got into bed.

A few minutes later, as I was just beginning to doze off, my mom walked into the room, and asked if I minded if she joined me for my nap. Of course I assured her she was more than welcomed. I watched in awe as she reached down for the bottom of her sundress, lifted it over her head and got into bed naked. I also noticed that sometime while I had been gone that morning mom had taken the time to trim her very bushy pussy.

Mom got into bed with me and started asking how camp had been and trying to carry on a normal conversation (as if that's possible for a teenage boy to do while lying naked in bed with his mom.) I was lying on my side facing her when all of a sudden she turned to face me, put her arms around me (oh those beautiful breasts naked against my chest) and told me how much she loved me. She asked me if I was ok with everything that had happened that morning. I assure d her I was and she looked at me and bashfully said there was something else she needed to ask me for. I assured her that I would do anything in the world for her.

She again told me that my dad was the only man she had ever been with, and I told her I knew that (or had always assumed that). And she repeated what she had told me earlier that I was much bigger than my dad. I just nodded. And she said, well you're so much bigger, and your dad doesn't really "take care of me" much anymore, and well she wondered if I'd be willing to let her feel me inside of her.

I know that I must be hearing or imagining things. Did my mom just tell me she wanted to fuck me? I again just nodded and assured my mom that I would do anything in the world for her. She got a big smile, reached down and grabbed my very hard cock and started rubbing it on her very wet pussy. I had to really concentrate to not cum before even getting inside of her. She moved her hips and slipped the head of my cock inside and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She looked at me kissed me, and said I should get on top of her.

She turned on her back and I got on top of her and thought I would just ram it home. I got the first inch or two in her and she gasped and asked me to go slow as she'd never had anything as big as me in her. She put her legs around me and guided me. After about five stokes I finally got all the way in, hitting bottom and having the most wonderful and intense feelings in my life. She held me tight and I guess knowing I wouldn't last long, told me to go for it. I stroked hard and fast and probably lasted 30 seconds before filling her with a big load of cum. I was in heaven and thought it could never get any better. I stayed inside her and could feel her muscles squeezing me till I got soft and slipped out of her.

I lay next to her thinking how I had the greatest, and sexiest, mom in the world.

I dozed off for a while and woke to my mom lying there staring at me. She noticed I had woke up and smiled at me. I smiled back and told her I loved her. She leaned in and kissed and I felt those wonderful tits on my arm.

I put my arm around her and we lay there for a few minutes enjoying the closeness. I guess she noticed I was getting hard and reached down and grabbed it. She made a little joke about being ready again. I smiled and kissed her. She said she loved me and commented how much she was enjoying me. We were facing each other and I know she could feel my hard cock. She said to me that this time she was gonna be on top and pushed me onto my back.

She climbed on top of me and rubbed her wet pussy all over my hard cock. Her big tits were swinging in my face and I leaned up and put my mouth on one and sucked on her big nipple. She moaned and reached down, grabbed my cock and lined it up with her opening. She lowered herself slowly down my cock taking me all in. She fucked me nice and slowly, taking her time and cumming on my cock. I lasted a little longer than the first time, and came so intensely I thought I would pass out. I have to say without a doubt that is absolutely the best sex I have ever had in my life.

My dad was gone for three days on that trip and I slept in my mom's bed every night. We made love every night and morning, and a few times in between. It was the start of a wonderful loving chapter in our relationship.

Whenever my dad would travel, which was pretty regular, I would sleep in my mom's bed and we would make love very often. When dad was in town my mom would tease me, and when we would get the opportunity would play around while dad was out. This went on for my entire senior year of high school. It made my decision to move away to go to college very hard.

My dad was out of town for most of the last two weeks before I moved away and my mom and I were both insatiable. We made love all over the hose, in the back yard and even in my car. Unfortunately dad came home the day before I was to leave, so mom and I couldn't sleep together that night. That evening though, I noticed that she made sure my dad had a few extra glasses of wine with dinner and got him to bed as quick as she could.

I had just fallen asleep when she came into my room. She looked so sexy when she climbed on top of me. I was hard in no time and she slipped me right in. We made love 3 times and she left my bed just as the sun was beginning to peek thru the window. I was definitely satisfied, although the lack of sleep made my drive the next day very difficult.

My college life was great. Met a whole new group of friends and had more than a few girlfriends. I was asked by more than one how I had become such a good lover. Obviously I couldn't tell them, but it always made me smile inside.

Unfortunately I only would make it home about 4 times a year. Mom and I would make love whenever we could sneak away on these trips. Fortunately (and unfortunately) she and dad divorced during my sophomore year of college. That made it much better for me when I would come home to visit her. We could sleep together and be much freer with our love.

Another fortunate/unfortunate thing was that a couple of years later (my senior year in college) she met a man and got serious with him. I came home to visit and she was very excited to tell me about him. I was happy for her, but also sad when she told me how since she really loved him she felt guilty making love to me. Felt like she was cheating on him with me and it bothered her. We agreed that we needed to end our "affair". I know she could sense my disappointment, but then she smiled and told me we could end it after that weekend together.

So we had a great weekend together. We made passionate love throughout her house. I guess knowing it was our last weekend "together" mad it that much more passionate and special.

On Sunday afternoon, we took a "nap" together before I drove back to college. We made wonderful love, and as we lay there I told her how much I loved her and how I would always treasure everything we had together.

I told her I would miss our lovemaking but was so very happy that she had found someone and that he needed to take care of her.

As I made the eight hour drive back to college I thought of all the wonderful times mom and I had shared and realized that I was so lucky, and that even though I would never get to make love to mom again, I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything in the world.

And so that ended that chapter of our lives. And I knew that we'd never make love again.

And we didn't for the next 15 years. But that's for another story.

rico0973
rico0973
45 Followers