Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy and Hank take another step.
955 words
4.62
16.6k
1

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sighed as she snuggled into Hank. She placed her hand over his as it gently held her breast. She didn't want to wake up. She didn't want the dream to end.

"You awake?" Hank whispered.

"Mmmm," Amy nodded. Everything was perfect. If the last three days proved anything it was that Hank thought she was beautiful. Her breasts were heavier and her hips fuller than when they first met but it didn't seem to matter. As she lay naked next to him, she could feel his gaze.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he said as he slowly traced a finger down her belly. "So beautiful that I want to eat you for breakfast."

"After last night? But I need a shower."

"Shh." He quieted her with a kiss. She flinched when his tongue found her ear, deftly moving into each crevice and gently tugging at her lobe. He traced his tongue down her neck, nipping and planting soft kisses, all the way down the curve in her breasts. Amy moaned softly, raising her arms over head. He dipped lower, curving a trail into her soft, smooth armpits. She flinched as he kissed the sensitive skin until she sighed quietly.

He then moved onto her nipple, sucking and tugging, going from one breast to the other until he heard a groaning response. He kissed and licked around the heavy underside of her breast. From there his hands took over, kneading and squeezing, while he kissed her mouth deeply and with a flourish that left him just as breathless as her.

"Oh, Hank," Amy moaned. "Make love to me."

He kissed her once more, then again began his way down her body -- ears, neck, armpits, breasts, licking, sucking. Amy writhed against the sheets, moaning softly.

"Please, Hank, please," she groaned. "I just want you in me."

He kissed one hip, her belly, the other hip, and then back. Reaching up, he pinched one of her nipples.

The feelings spread throughout her body. She wanted more. Hank moved closer to her pussy. Amy reached down and grabbed his head. "Hank," she said softly.

He looked up.

"I need you in me now. I need you to make love to me now."

Hank looked at her face and understood. He moved over her and slowly, gently entered her. Amy put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "What happiness", she thought. Her legs spread and Hank filling her pussy. She stretched, her breasts arching into his chest.

He slid slowly in and out of her pussy. There none of the previous times frenzy. This time it was slow and passionate. They moved as one, in perfect rhythm. He felt his orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum," he gasped.

"Yes. Cum in me. Fill me up," Amy moaned. "Oh God!"

They came together, as one.

"Jesus, Amy. What am I doing to do?" Hank said after he caught his breath and lay next to her. "You were perfect."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked. "We were perfect." She rolled over and threw her leg over him.

"You're going to leave this afternoon. I can't let you go. I don't want to lose you again." Hank said looking at the ceiling.

"Hank, you're not going to lose me. I love you and I'm not making the same mistake twice." She kissed him and hugged him tight. "Let's take that shower."

They took a long sensual shower. They lathered each other up, letting their hands roam over each other's body, enjoying every moment of it.

After their shower Hank made popovers, rich with butter, which they ate for brunch. As they ate they discussed what they were going to do. They decided that since the Fourth of July was coming, he should visit her family then. They both thought that would be a good time.

During the drive to the airport, both said very little. It as if they knew if they said anything it would ruin it. Amy rested her hand on Hank's thigh the whole way. They stayed together the whole time until Amy had to go through security. Each of not wanting to let go but knowing they had to. Tears filled her eyes as she kissed him goodbye. Even Hank's eyes filled a little. It made it easier knowing they would see each other soon.

As Amy flew back home she decided that she didn't care what others thought. She loved Hank and he loved her. That was all that mattered. Of course there were others to consider especially Carrie. She would have to talk with her and more importantly get her to understand how important this was to her mother.

Hank spent the week trying to keep his mind on his work. It would be less than 3 weeks before he would see her again. The bigger issue was meeting her father. It was a meeting he was not looking forward to. That man didn't ruin his life as Hank looked around his office. No that man just made his life empty by denying him the chance to share it with the woman he loved. It was Amy's father so that made it tougher as to what he could do. Hank would like to know why her father reacted the way he did?

"Hey, Hank," Brianna said as she entered his office. "We still on after the game Friday? I missed you this weekend." She kissed him on the cheek. She sat on the edge of his desk, swinging her leg. Her short skirt riding up to show her thigh. "So that was Amy? She seemed very nice," she said.

Hank looked at her and suddenly realized that he might have a problem.