How to Suck a Cock

Story Info
Techniques to become a good cock sucker.
1.1k words
4.32
114.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suggestions for Men or Women Who Want to Be a Great Cock Sucker

Cock sucking can be successful or not depending on the techniques used by the sucker. As a preliminary step anyone who wants to suck a cock should know where the sensitive areas are of a man's sex organ.

The entire penis is sensitive to pressure and the pressure must be just so for the man to have an orgasm. Too much pressure and it will feel like your cock is being squeezed by a vise, too little and you won't even know you are receiving a blow job.

For most men, circumcised men that is, there is a spot just below the rim of the head where it meets the shaft that is extremely sensitive. I try and lick or lightly nibble on that spot for my lover. It is usually on the far side of the cock from the stomach. As well the whole rim of the mushroom head is often sensitive and you can increase the erotic sensations by running your tongue around the rim of the cock head.

Another sensitive area is the scrotum or ball sack, particularly if the man has shaved his pubic area. Licking the sack then taking each testicle in your mouth, gently of course, is sure to elicit a groan of approval in your lover. Cradling the testicles in your hand as you suck on his penis is often another way to raise the erotic temperature in your oral sex. Don't squeeze hard but cradle them and roll lightly with your fingers.

The urethra is the pipe through which that most valuable of liquids, semen, travels to be sent into your mouth or over your face or indeed into your bum. It is sensitive often and lightly licking it can be a real turn-on for your man, particularly if he has started to ooze pre-cum.

When a man produces pre-cum be sure to use it and enjoy it as well. I usually use it to lubricate the head of the penis before I swallow it.

There are various positions that offer better access for cock sucking depending of course on the length and breadth of your lovers cock. If you are faced with a long cock I have found that laying on a bed with your head over the edge gives your lover a nearly straight path for his cock to go down your throat. Be sure to practice on a large banana, preferably a straight one, and remember to breathe through your nose. As you get more practice you can move from a banana to an English cucumber and on to a zucchini. At present I am able to swallow a moderate size zucchini of 10 inches in length without gagging with the correct throat and mouth position.

A 69 position is also comfortable for mutual cock sucking. I prefer to be on top as I find it allows me to better swallow my man's cock and I find the bobbing up and down on a cock is easier on my neck than laying on my back and having him drive his cock down my throat, personal preference.

If your lover has a normal (4-6 inch) length cock then the most erotic position is to kneel before him on a pillow and let him fuck your face. My current lover and I kneel before a wall of mirrors where we can both glance sideways and see what is going on. He loves me to start the sucking but as he gets into the mood he grabs my head and fucks my face until he ejaculates.

Speaking of ejaculation you have various options; swallow or let your lover ejaculate down your throat. Pulling out and leaving only the cock head in your mouth lets you enjoy the force of his ejaculation and the taste of his semen. You then have the option of laying or sitting back and enjoying the ejaculate in your mouth before you swallow or even share some of it back with your lover. I love the taste and texture of semen and take my time savoring it as long as I can before I noisily swallow, something my lover likes to see and hear.

Some men like to continue the power trip after face fucking by cumming on you, it's a dominance thing and I for one am completely comfortable having him cum all over my face. If he cums a lot I often get a mouthful before he pulls out and sprays all over my face. He will often use his erect penis to gather up his semen from my face and feed it to me, something we both enjoy. I was at a local bathhouse once and I had 4 men cum on my face and I walked around the bathhouse naked with their semen dripping from my face, my own badge of courage. Finally one man was so turned on by my semen soaked face that he sucked me to my own orgasm and swallowed my cum.

If you wish to extend your lover's erotic enjoyment there are several ways to help him stop cumming prematurely. As he gets close, you can tell by the flaring of the cock head you can pull him out of your mouth and tightly encircle his cock at the base with your thumb and forefinger. This dampens the feeling and further delays orgasm. Another manner to stretch out his orgasm is to place a small ice cube in your mouth as you begin to suck his cock. The cold temperature temporarily deadens the nerve endings that are primarily in the cock head and delays orgasm until everything melts and warms up.

If you wish to extend your lover's erection (without the use of that little blue pill) take a wide elastic and place it over his cock and balls. This keeps the blood in the penis and keeps it stiff longer. Whether it will stay stiff after he ejaculates is another matter. Most men require some recharge time before they can cum again, they may be able to get an erection quickly after orgasm but cumming again is another matter. I allow my lover 10 or 15 minutes after he ejaculates into my mouth before I attempt to bring him off a second time. Often I will play the subservient sex slut by my voice and ask him if he would like to fuck my ass and that helps his erection to return and him to have another orgasm as he uses my ass to get his rocks off.