The First Time I Fucked Her

Story Info
Hot, unexpected, blind date shag.
1.3k words
3.86
97.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zabmxxx
zabmxxx
4 Followers

This is a true story.

I often replay these events in my mind when having a wank so I thought I would share them.

I was 35 at the time and divorced - this was a time before internet dating and back in the days of dateline and local contact mags.

Anyway, I had an add in one of the local contact mags and had provided my phone number for interested women to contact me.

I got a call from this women, Debbie.

She sounded quite nice and we chatted for a while and got on fine. She was a couple of years older than me and single and childless.

We had another couple of calls over the next few days and agreed to meet up in a local pub on a Sunday afternoon.

I has arranged to meet her in the car park. I arrived early and waited. She arrived on time and I saw what she was like for the first time. About 5'4" average looking, shoulder length natural blonde hair, about size 12, quite presentable. She was wearing a shortish black skirt and a white blouse, bare legs and flat shoes.

We greeted and went inside for a drink. I sat close next to her for about an hour and we had a couple of drinks. I quite liked her and thought that I wouldn't mind getting closer to her. After a couple of drinks I said that I couldn't drink any more as I was driving but I would like to spend some more time with her - I suggested that she come back to my place which was quite near, for a coffee, and she agreed.

I drove home and she followed me in her car.

When we arrived she removed her shoes at the front door and I lead her through to the lounge.

She sat on the sofa and I sat down next to her. We talked for a couple of minutes - by this time I was definitely fancying her and my heart was beating fast.

I turned to her and kissed her on the mouth - she responded and opened her mouth and put her arms around me. Pretty soon we were snoging and putting our tongues in each others mouths - she was definitely enjoying it and moaning slightly, after a couple of minutes I thought I would try and touch her breast - I did and she didn't stop me - it felt nice through her blouse and she moaned a little more.

Emboldened by her encouragement I undid a couple of buttons on her blouse and felt her tit thro her bra - I could feel the nipple hardening under my hand. All the time we were snoging. I then slid my hand inside her bra and felt her nipple - she moaned loudly and then suddenly pushed me away.

Ah I thought I have gone too far but then she said "you have to use a condom if you want to have sex with me"

"Why", I replied, "are you feeling randy?"

"Yes!" she said

"We will see about that", I replied, and placed my hand on the inside of her bare leg above the knee and slowly slid it up her leg.

She opened her legs as my hand went higher and I felt the damp gusset of her knickers, she moaned, I slid a finger in the leg of them and felt her pussy for the first time - It was really wet and slippery.

"My god you are as well" I said, as I slid my finger inside her.

She moaned as I kissed her again and continued gently fingering her. After a minute or so I got up and said "you're in luck , I just happen to have a condom to hand".

With that I got up and went over to a shelf where I had a box with a couple of condoms in it. I got one out and showed it to her.

"I think you had better take you're knickers off", I said to her.

Still sitting on the sofa and looking at me she hitched her short skirt up over her bum and hooked the thumb of each hand through the waistband of her knickers. She hesitated momentarily then pushed them down her legs to her feet and took one leg out. She then kicked them off with her other foot.

As this was happening I dropped my trousers and stepped out of them. My cock was semi erect within my boxers, I had caught a glimpse of her trimmed blond pubes as she had removed her knickers.

Then, to my delight and surprise, and without any prompting from me, she slid down the sofa a bit and spread her legs wide for me to see her pussy.

It looked very inviting, pink and very wet – the lips were parted and I could see her open hole.

By this stage my cock was rock hard and straining at my boxers so I unbuttoned the fly and let it out, also eased my swollen bollocks out of the fly.

I should mention at this stage that I am circumcised and thus have a large bell end.

My cock was really throbbing by this stage so I decided I'd better get the Johnny on. I unrolled it over the engorged glans of my cock and down the shaft. The constriction from the rubber seemed to make my cock grow even harder and bigger.

I kneelt between her legs and asked her if she was ready, she said she was so I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her fanny and eased it in a little – she moaned softly.

Her sex felt hot, wet and tight and I proceeded to just fuck the entrance for a couple of strokes only penetrating her a little.

"The full length?", I asked her,

"Oh yes please" she said,

So I pushed the whole length into her as far as it would go – she gasped and then sighed before smiling at me.

I could hardly believe what was happening – here I was with my cock buried to the hilt in the welcoming snatch of a woman who I had only met for the first time not 2 hours previously.

Anyway I began to shag her with long full strokes, all the way out nearly then right back in quite slowly, on about the forth or fifth stroke I felt her twat start to spasm around my cock as she quickly came.

Encouraged by this I started to shag her harder and faster and she fucked me back enthusiastically, bucking her hips to meet my increasingly urgent thrusts.

After about 10 minutes of this I was really hammering her hard and I knew I couldn't hold off for much longer – I told her I was about to come.

"TES!", she replied, "yesssss", and started to come again herself.

I felt my balls tighten then I was spunking like mad, my whole body was shaking as I shot jet after jet of hot seed into the durex – when I had finished the bag was well full of cum and she commented on the size of the load when I showed it to her; man I would have loved to have squirted that man fat into her crack and watch it run out of her.

It transpired, when we discussed it later, that she hadn't had a stiff cock up her for months and was absolutely gagging for a good fuck – well she definitely got that.

Really great how you can go on a blind date on a Sunday afternoon and end up, only a couple of hours later, getting your bag off strait up the hairy cunting pipe of a wanton wet knickered blonde.

I went on to fuck her a LOT after that initial meeting but that's another story.

I need to go and empty my bag after telling you that as my cock is twitching in my pants.

Hope you enjoyed this true story.

zabmxxx
zabmxxx
4 Followers