The Teen Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jodie gets into trouble.
2.2k words
4.23
58.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," she said, "I know what you need."

We went upstairs and came in a dark room. I had to lie down on my stomach on a table on wheels. She buckled my ankles, wrists and neck securely in restraints padded with a soft fabric. I was rolled to the wall and my head and hands were fixed there in three holes in the wall. My head stuck completely through the wall and there sat the hosts talking with two girls. I heard that they had seen me. They nodded friendly at me. The time went very slowly for me.

At one point as Holly was also in the other room, I heard her say to the black man that the first round was over. Suddenly they all looked at me. And I was a little scared. Then it dawned on me what probably was going to happen. My ass and tits were fixed on the other side of the wall, with my butt sticking up invitingly. I was on a small table, so I could not get tired of standing. I had an anxious premonition. The host came to me and told me not to worry but to try and enjoy it. He stuck his cock back in my mouth and I started to suck him again.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of my mouth and shot his load all over my face. I waited for the things that would come my way. When he had cleaned his dick in my hair, he said, "Let round two begin."

In the room behind me a door jumped open. I heard shouts and cheers behind me and suddenly I felt a lot of hands on my tits, legs, ass and pussy. Now I knew what was going on. My body had to excite the boys and recharge them. According to what I felt this worked out very well. I soon got a hard cock in my cunt. And was fucked by one after the other. They all injected their sperm deep into my cunt.

When I had about ten of them my cunt felt raw, but well lubricated by all the sperm that ran out. In my ass was still the seed of the big black stallion. Then suddenly a hard pole was shoved into my anus. I was fucked in the ass by five consecutive men. And the whole time I felt hands on my tits and cunt. My boobs had to look black and blue from all the bruises. My nipples were painful because they were not treated nicely. Finally, I felt nothing anymore, only the sperm flowing from my pussy and ass. The host and hostess, and Holly and the black guy had watched my face the whole time. Now they saw a very horny and fucked up girl of 19 years, little me.

I was untied, and they carried me to a nice warm bath where I was washed thoroughly with soft soap. Holly gave me a nice long massage. I heard from her that all the others were now having something to eat, so everyone was allowed some rest. But I had to be prepared for round three. That would be worse than round two. Holly said I just had to see what round three meant for the others.

I looked through a window into the dining room downstairs. The men sat at a table where the ladies were sitting naked in front of them. The vegetables and pieces of meat were imbued with their pussy sauce, before the men ate them greedily, and eventually leaned backward, their bellies overfed.

At one time a girl clapped her hands and suddenly all the girls went at each other. There was a lot of fingering, licking, snogging. The butts and pussies didn't get a moments rest. The men got their boners stiff again and proceeded to fucking round three.

Holly pulled me away from the window. "Now it is your turn, you will get into the action as well. But I want you to know that all those girls down there, except that other new one, have done the same thing. And believe me, afterwards you will love this!"

------

I was put down into a strange kind of chair by the black guy. My legs and wrists were buckled up again. A padded metal collar was attached around my neck. Moving was no longer possible. The black stepped up and he turned a wheel through which my legs were moved. In one quick motion he took away my last little stripe of pubic hair with a razor. Holly came between my legs, and dripped some oil on my cunt. With slow movements she massaged the oil into my labia and my pubic mound. The host gave me a glass with some sweet green colored liquid to drink. Almost immediately I felt an incredible itching between my legs. Surely it was some kind of strong stimulant.

Holly said: "Let yourself go now girl. The best thing to do is to get relaxed and watch the world go late. And remember, all the girls here have gone through this, myself included."

They put a leather hood over my head, with holes that left my eyes, mouth and nose free. My legs were turned apart, and my arms were pulled back. I felt how they pushed strips around my tits, forcing them forward. Both nipples were roughly pulled forward. Metal bands were pushed around my nipples so they pierced straight ahead. The chair was tilted back and in the process was transformed into a table on which I was strapped. My legs were spread to a maximum.

A tube was slid over my clit. I heard a pump start and then my clit was sucked into the tube. I felt how my clit swelled up to extraordinary proportions. With a pop the swelling was finally stopped. My sensitive button remained standing up in the highest state of readiness, surrounded by the glass tube. The tube was moved up and down rapidly, causing the tingling in my clit to be forced quickly into a rippling climax. I lay trembling, trickling from my cunt. I wanted to scream it out, but a great fat cock was promptly pushed into my mouth. The fat balls lay quivering on my nose. The tingling in my cunt rippled on and on. After the dick in my mouth had discharged itself deep in my throat, the whole table with me chained on top of it was reversed, so it got me hanging upside down.

Two suction nozzles where pushed on my nipples, who already had become quite sensitive because of their pushed forward position. The sound of the vacuum pump started again, now milking my boobs as it were. The teats were hypersensitive and swelled up to four times their original length.

The table moved down slowly downward, and my mouth was forced over two huge shaved balls. My dripping slit sank over a cock who slowly filled me up completely. Without much effort, I was filled up by a monstrous dick. Inch by inch I was moved down further and further, until the throbbing head pushed against my cervix.

After a little while the balls in my mouth began to cook, and they made way for a spouting dong. Immediately after finishing discharging it was replaced by a bal gag which obstructed me crying. The other cock started to stretch up my soaking gash with a steady rhythm and pumped lustily on and on. Suddenly another cock started to penetrated my ass as well.

It seemed like I became gradually totally crazy. The bath had made my body soft and supple. My body felt numb as if it belonged to someone else, and started to surrender itself. Slowly I got the sensation like I was floating. With the greatest ease I was stuffed fully in both my holes. Because of the spiced drink all my nerves stayed stretched to the limit. The pounding pistons didn't seem to get tired, and pounded away in a steady rhythm.

All this turned out to be only a prelude to what followed. After a vigorous discharge in my cunt and bowels that seemed to never end, the pricks pulled back out of me. Dripping cum and girly juice from all my holes I was disconnected from the table. They put me into some sort of armor, a tight-fitting suit, which connected onto the hood that I had over my head already. On the inside the suit was fitted with dildos in all the right places. Thanks to the presence of aplenty sperm the dildos automatically snapped into my body cavities.

I was taken to the main hall downstairs, where I was sat down in an angled recliner. My clit and my nipples suddenly seemed to be on fire. They were now stimulated to the utmost. The nipple caps and clit tube had to be fitted with electrodes, through which current surges were now given constantly. The dildos that already filled my cunt and ass, still began to increase in size slowly. I was filled up to bursting point. Finally the dildos even started to stir and vibrate.

The boys came back in the hall and lined up before me in a long queue. The first pulled my head vigorously towards him and roughly forced his cock into my mouth. The slut that like me was here tonight for the first time was forced to kneel beside me and give the second boy a blowjob. She sucked on that cock like possessed. When he was at full strength, the boy had to lie down in front of her and she was forced to impale herself with her anus on the cock. Meanwhile, she had to prepare the next guy for me. When the first guy had discharged his cum in my mouth the next took his place. All the time one climax after the other shrieked through my body, fuelled by the constant stimulation of my clit and nipples. After I had received several shots of sperm in my mouth and throat, the suit was turned off.

My clit and almost numb nipples got some rest. But not for long. Another glass of green stuff was poured into my mouth in one go. Almost immediately the flames hit my clit and cunt again. The dildos were pulled out of my body. They made room for a hole in the suit between my legs, which made my ass and quim accessible for the hungry cocks. I was put on all fours, after which the guys took possession of me in pairs, one from the front and the other from behind. Merciless I was taken by the boys over and over again, who in the meantime were being prepared by the chick next to me. All the while she sat on her cock dancing up and down. When it eventually emptied into her bowels, the cock was replaced with a butt plug of improper size. With quite a few moans the girl managed to make the monster disappear into her rear.

As finally the last two boys had deposited their goo inside me, it had gradually become quieter in the room. I understood that most boys and girls had left already. After all, all boys had cum at least four times. Holly and my friend Alicia came to liberate me from my suit. The nipple caps were removed carefully.

The host came to me and brought out a small velvet box. He took out a tiny bronze nipple clip which Holly attached to my right nipple using a pliers. The clip was clamped tightly so it couldn't get off. It pinched fiercely at first, for it was a really tight fit. Then I saw Alicia had a similar clip sitting at her nipple. The host explained to me that it was hazardous to take it off myself, I could easily inflict damage. If we would continue to please them we could earn a proper nipple piercing, just like Holly had. Alicia told me, "after a few hours the pain wears off, and after a day or so you won't feel the stinging anymore. Than you will only be reminded because the nipple is propped up causing constant abrasion against you clothing."

Meanwhile, my clit was still held in its swollen state through the glass tube. The black man took the tube away by giving it a hearty tug. The green juice had not yet completely worked out, because I flew almost against the ceiling. Holly softened the pain by massaging a little oil into my quim, and didn't neglect my clit in the process. Fucked tired but satisfied and still leaking a bit out of my holes I plopped with Alicia in the back of the car.

On the way home I told Alicia that I had recognized my boyfriend among the guests, and that during the first round she had even fucked him. After she had recovered from the initial shock, she quickly agreed with me that he had earned a lesson. Even though I had become one of the initiated goddesses of the playhouse precisely because he had failed the last couple of weeks.

to be continued...