Beast talk

Poem Info
127 words
2.2k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers

I came out a beast and ate between her legs, fuck her like a wild animal. I pounded her hard and deep into she plead. We got down on all fours, like hot and horny dogs ready for our bodies to make a naughty pledge. I tugged at her hips, pulling her tits with rage. Her pussy got more sloppy by the second. It was warm wet and extremely juicy. A slut she wanted to be made. Bored with her every day. I played this little game. Bored with the munday of monday, she wanted to be fuck harder then the efforts of another man. She wanted the beast. I was just a mortal man. I bend her ass over deep, and spanked her sexy ass red.

Syncere69
Syncere69
28 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HO-HUM THE MUNDANE

is no mo than a nite at the dungeon, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 12 years ago
nice one

i liked your poem plese keep it up