Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 09

Story Info
He talks. She listens. Kind of.
1.8k words
4.81
28.9k
16

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where should I start?" He asked as he lit another cigarette, his hand shaking ever so slightly. He sat up in bed, licked his lips. "You taste so good on my lips, by the way," he said soberly. She leaned against him and their lips met in a kiss that deepened quickly. He ran his tongue over and under hers. Her heartbeat quickened and heat pooled between her legs. She felt her mind going blank as it often did whenever they touched, and she was surprised when he pulled away. "No--I want to get this over with so it's not between us. You want to know about me? I'll tell you," he took a pull from his cigarette and then dropped it into the cup. "So like I asked Maddy," he gave her a weak smile, "where should I start?"

"Start wherever you want to start," she said, relaxing and lying her head on his chest.

He leaned over to flick his ash and cleared his throat. "I grew up in Alabama as you know. My momma fussed over me a lot. Cried a lot. No one could blame her though. My daddy shot himself when I was three. I found him in the bathtub with brains leaking out the back of his head."

"Oh my God, Diesel," she said. His hold on her tightened as he continued.

"It's funny how clear I remember it. I lose lots of memories, we all do, but I can't fucking shake that one image. The red water, his pale naked body. His crutches--he lost a leg in Vietnam--lying beside the tub."

"Your father was in Vietnam?"

"Yeah. He was older. A lot older than my mom. They got married when she was fifteen, he was twenty-seven. It wasn't such a big deal back then, and in the south for that matter."

"Do you have many memories of your father from when he was alive?"

"A few. Fuzzy ones. More than anything I remember him lying limp in that bathtub. It doesn't take much for me to tell you how much I hate him. He messed me up bad, I think. Every few years for weeks at a time, I get these bad nightmares where I see him just lying there in the tub. Dead."

"You dreamed about it lately?"

"Shit yeah. In Iraq I saw it every night. Except sometimes it wasn't my dad in the tub, it'd be one of my friends, one of the ones I saw get blown up and shit." He stopped talking and they sat in silence for a moment. She didn't dare rush him. "There was one guy. He wasn't my friend, just in my platoon. He got shot one day while we was on patrol. I was talking to him then pop, he fell to the ground. Bullet tore his head all up. It wasn't clean little red bullet hole like in the movies. It was just, horrifying. I couldn't get the image out of my head for weeks. I was on my patrols in a daze."

"Hmm. What are some methods that you use to cope with stress, what did you do the night your platoon-mate died? Did you talk to someone about it? About how you felt?"

"You're sounding like a shrink," he said, swinging his feet to the floor and sitting with his back to her.

"I'm not trying to, Diesel, I'm just trying to get it all. Be an active listener. This is deep shit and I just, it's hurting me to hear it and I'm sorry if I'm not responding well," she said.

"No," he turned to look at her over his shoulder. "Okay, yeah I know you're trying to be a good listener. Just talking about this stuff gets me all bothered."

"You want to take a break? There's no rush tonight Diesel. You can tell me at your own pace. I just want to know what's hurting you inside, because I see it. That's all. I just want you to be happy, Diesel. You smile and it only seems to exist on the surface. I want you to feel genuinely happy, deep down."

"I don't think I can," he said. He stood, slid open the frosted plate glass doors to the balcony and disappeared. Madison stared after him, not sure whether she should follow or not. She left him alone for what seemed like an eternity before she finally joined him. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the breeze that came, laced as it was with those aromas unique to the summer months. She parted her robe and pressed her bare breasts against his back, wrapped her arms around him.

"A beautiful night," he said quietly.

"An amazing night. I'm so glad you're here with me."

"You are? Even though I got all this baggage just trailing behind me?" He laughed.

"We all have problems Diesel," she said.

"Not like mine."

"Maybe not exactly like yours, but problems all the same. Tell me, do you want to stay in the Marine's?"

"I need another cigarette for this," he said leaning on the coffee colored stucco wall that enclosed the balcony.

"No you don't. Tell me, I won't tell anyone, of course."

"Doctor patient confidentiality and all that?"

"Exactly," she smiled and took a seat in on the comfortable chairs there, propped her feet on the wall. A moment of comfortable silence passed between them.

"Nice you have a whole floor to yourself like this, but you think anyone can see us?" He asked.

"Probably," Madison said standing up and looking around. "But it's late. Most of the building's probably sleep. If they aren't it serves them right to see two attractive people standing naked on a balcony talking," she said in a playful tone.

"Yeah, we're just talking after all," he said.

"Yup, we sure are." She sidled up beside him and took a bold reach for his cock which looked formidable in its resting state, hanging free. He arched away from her.

"You aren't ready for that again. I'm feeling all tensed up. I'd probably put you in the hospital," he said looking her dead in the eye. They stayed that way for a moment, their eyes unmoving and unflinching. Something grew in her, an ache so sharp she almost went weak in the knees. As if he'd read her mind, he stood and gathered her into his arms, lifted her off her feet and sat her on the balcony wall while at the same time pulling one of the chairs up behind him.

"Hold on, we don't want you falling," he said, and a shock ran through her as she realized what he meant. She twisted and turned to stare at the pond, dark and still beneath them.

"Diesel!" she said breathlessly.

"You'll be fine, just don't do anything crazy," he said looking up at her, his face level with her pussy, his lips inches from her clit, so close she could feel the warmth of his breath tickling it into a bud of arousal. "It's kind of fun, don't you think, thinking about falling while I'm licking your pussy."

"I wouldn't call that feeling fun," she said, her arousal cooling ever so slightly at the turbulence in his eyes.

"All I'm saying is, enjoy the thrill of it. You're not going to fall," he placed her feet on the hand rests of his chair, then placed his hands around her ankles. "I've got you."

Though her arousal had waned for a moment as she wondered at his words and the depth of his mental anguish, it returned with a vengeance at his words.

When his lips met her she fell forward. He caught her waist then and held her tightly as he continued the torture of his ministrations, his tongue dipping inside of her again and again with a rhythm that mirrored the mind-blowing thrust of his dick when it was inside of her. He moaned as he licked, held her solid and safe in his hands, looked up at her when she gained the composure to sit back again.

"I want you inside of me," she said on the tail end of an orgasm that whipped through her not long after he'd begun. He stood, nearly toppling the chair behind him. He helped her down from the balcony and she guided him back into the chair and mounted him, waiting a torturous moment before situating herself over his completely erect dick and impaling herself with it to the hilt.

"God," he cried out, throwing his head back.

Madison paused for a moment as the sensation snaked through her body and sent her mind into a place where all thought, logic, and reason were completely absent. She became only her body, a pulsing thing rubbed into a frenzy from the texture, the feel of Diesel's cock inside of her.

"Don't stop now," he said in her ear. "We just getting started." His country twang sent chills through her, and she was grateful when he sat up in the chair, his arm around her waist, and began to thrust. "Let me help you out a little bit." He stood then, held her at her waist and under her ass and fucked her, moved her body up and down on his dick until he began to moan.

"Diesel, I--" her words dissolved and she couldn't remember what she was trying to say. She was nearly limp in her arms, struck dumb by the feeling of his dick as he stroked it in and out of her, his breath coming now in bursts against her neck.

"What you trying to say Maddy?" he said breathless. He sat her back in the chair, spread her legs and they both watched, mesmerized as he slid inside of her once again, taking his time so that she could feel every inch of him invading her once more. He lived up to his warning then, fucking her so hard she would complain of a few friction burns on her ass in the morning. Her mind was blissfully blank while he fucked her, her body awash in climax after climax, his name in every breath that escaped her lips.

"I love you," he said while he rammed into her with slow, hard thrusts. His eyes remained soft when they met hers though his movements were hard, primal. She told him she was about to come and he told her to wait for him, and she didn't have to wait long. He came so hard she felt his semen splash against her walls, and when she came things went black. Her body was alive though, pulsing and vibrating, telling her brain what it already knew. She loved this man, and would do anything to protect him.

"God I love you," he said again once they were back inside under the sheets.

"I love you," she said. She loved him, and with that realization, she knew that she would do anything she could to keep him from deploying. Anything.